Produce 101 (2016)

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Zaeleus
ANGERME

Re: Produce 101 (2016)

Post by Zaeleus »

Mwave Shop is selling signed copies of Whatta Man. It's pricey at $20.99+shipping, particularly for one song, but it is guaranteed signed. The live stream is scheduled for 2016-09-05 17:00 KST (08:00 UTC).

When you buy, you can submit a message that is added to <a class="bbc_url" href="http://mwave.interest.me/en/meetgreet/view/270" title="External link">a multi-page 7x7 grid</a> (see under "All-star Fans"). The group chooses a few per page to read and answer any questions. Note that you have a significantly better chance of getting your message seen the earlier you order since most groups run out of time and start using the computer to randomly choose winners on the later pages.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

LAN Cable Friend I.O.I (2016-07-29) E04 (subbed (Team Ideal Subs): Full (DailyMotion) or Full (Google Drive))

"Produce 101 E18". Spoilers ahead.

After the amusement park in the previous episode, I.O.I travels from Wolmido to a nearby Chinatown. They use their money for lunch and move on to a luxurious home for the night.

The staff unexpectedly tells the members that the most frugal team of the day receives an extra gift: a 1000000 KRW (~912 USD) gift card for auction.co.kr. Remaining balances:<ul class="bbc">[*]So Mi team: 33000 KRW (~30 USD)[*]Na Young team: 19000 KRW (~17 USD)[/list]Random karaoke battle. Given random songs, the resulting score from the karaoke machine determines how many food items they'll receive to barbecue at the end: 96+ pass, 91-95 remove one item, 81-90 remove two items, and 80- remove three items. Songs, scores, and items removed, if any:<ul class="bbc">[*]SHINee - View (92; -pineapple)[*]So Chan Wee - Tears (94; -fire pot dumplings)[*]Taesabiae - Tell Me Your Wish (100)[*]Kang Jin - Ddaeng Beol (90; -shrimp, -garlic)[*]BIGBANG - FANTASTIC BABY (93; -peppers)[*]APink - NoNoNo (?)[*]GD - Taeyang - Good Boy (?)[*]...[/list]After singing, they have their outdoor BBQ and wish So Hye a happy birthday.

LAN Cable Time. I.O.I return to the dorm with gifts of pajamas. Their mission is to do a live broadcast and say good night to the nation's producers.<ul class="bbc">[*]Chung Ha: face yoga, how to pass an audition[*]Na Young: read a book by Ven. Haemin, how to deal with unfunny friends[*]Yoo Jung: pillow selfie, concerns about I.O.I disbanding[*]Do Yeon/Jieqiong: radio DJ traffic/weather reports, ASMR[*]So Hye: play ocarina[*]So Mi: drawing, discussion about her child obesity[/list]Next week, behind the scenes of the recording of "Whatta Man (Good man)".
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Cosmic Girls' "<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2KBDBueAM" title="External link">Secret</a>" was released today, the first song introducing Yeun Jung as the thirteenth member of the group. It seems she is center position in chunks of the choreography; very present during the chorus, i.e., her voice is very easy to pick out; and assigned the group's vocal belter, her apparent forté. The video is very pretty, abstract extraterrestrial-themed, and Yeun Jung is the main character, where it tells the story of how she gets accepted into the group after falling from the sky.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

I.O.I won their first music show award on SBS MTV The Show today (2016-08-16) for "Whatta Man (Good man)" (9012 points), beating out Nine Muses A's "Lip 2 Lip" (6212) and OH MY GIRL's "Listen to my word (A-ing)" (6046).

They might be able to win MBC Show Champion tomorrow too, but after that, they'll be up against BLACKPINK.

Wins (updated 2016-08-30):<ul class="bbc bbcol decimal">[*]2016-08-16 SBS MTV The Show: Nine Muses A (6212) vs I.O.I (9012) vs OH MY GIRL (6046) (performance and win+encore)[*]2016-08-17 MBC Show Champion: BLACKPINK, I.O.I, GFRIEND, OH MY GIRL, Hyun A (performance, "Fan Attack", and win+encore (shout-outs))[*]2016-08-18 Mnet M! Countdown: BLACKPINK (7778) vs I.O.I (8158) (performance and win+encore (feat. PD101 grade sweatshirts))[*]2016-08-19 KBS Music Bank: I.O.I (7128) vs GFRIEND (5072) (performance and win+encore)[*]2016-08-30 SBS MTV The Show: Nine Muses A (7202) vs SPICA (5497) vs I.O.I (7241) (performance and win+encore)[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

I.B.I released a rather uninspired single "MOLAE MOLAE". Previously appearing together on the second episode of LAN Cable Friend I.O.I, I.B.I includes eliminated Produce 101 members Han Hye Ri (Star Empire), Kim So Hee (Music Works), Yoon Chae Kyung (DSP), Lee Su Hyun (independent), and Lee Hae In (independent). They did change the meaning of I.B.I from 일반인 (ilbanin; ordinary person) to "I Believe It".

The group posted some extra videos up to the release of the song.<ul class="bbc">[*]2016-08-02 Live Cast[*]Favorite Song Live: So Hee - Piano Man (orig. MAMAMOO)[*]Favorite Song Live: Chae Kyung - Bye Bye My Blue (orig. Baek Ye Rin)[*]Favorite Song Live: Hye Ri - Love Battery (orig. Hong Jin Young)[*]Favorite Song Live: Hae In - I Had a Man (orig. Ebonyhill)[*]Favorite Song Live: Su Hyun - Stuck (orig. miss A)[*]Favorite Song Live: I.B.I - I Really Like You (orig. Jewelry)[*]Live ONE: Teaser[*]Live ONE: Invitation[*]Live ONE: I.B.I - MOLAE MOLAE[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

So Mi, Chung Ha, Yoo Jung, and DIA's Huihyeon will be releasing <a class="bbc_url" href="http://entertain.naver.com/music/now/re ... 0002548517" title="External link">a collaboration track</a> at the "end of August". This will either not be promoted or be very short lived, given DIA's <a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/dia_official/status ... 8081638400" title="External link">Harry Potter</a>-<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/dia_official/status ... 8647778304" title="External link">themed</a> comeback on September 12.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

LAN Cable Friend I.O.I (2016-08-05) E05 (subbed (Team Ideal Subs): Full (Google Drive) or Full (MediaFire))

"Produce 101 E19". Finale. Spoilers ahead.

The episode begins with a morning wake up call from Robyul, who has Jieqiong go around waking up members while recording a V Live broadcast.

They move to the studio to meet producer Ryan S. Jhun. He has everyone sing the full song individually and assigns parts to different members. Na Young wrote her own rap parts, but it seems to have gone unused.

Chung Ha describes how she wanted to make the choreography like she did with "Bang Bang" on Produce 101, where each member had a unique dance that brought out her personality. For example, she intentionally gave So Hye a penguin-like dance for her part.

I.O.I goes to the music video set, which shows behind the scenes footage and a preview of the song. The video has five distinct scenes: 1) Yoo Jung is dumped, 2) Yoo Jung becomes depressed, 3) I.O.I makes it their mission to help Yoo Jung, 4) Yoo Jung gets her confidence back, and 5) I.O.I gets revenge against the boyfriend.

Some time later, the production team gathers I.O.I to a studio to show them their audition interviews for Produce 101.

So Hye (interview date: 2015-07-15)<ul class="bbc">[*]She got lost finding her way to the place of interview and was late.[*]What's in your backpack? Hand sanitizer, calculator/ruler, trash. (She hates litter so she randomly picks up trash to throw away later.)[*]Strengths: Learning things fast (present day So Hye: "Hey, you learned the slowest!"), always positive, and likes to have fun[*]How do you rank your dancing skill? Below average.[*]How do you rank your singing skill? Below average.[*]How will you rank on the show? Top 3.[/list]So Mi (2015-12-03)<ul class="bbc">[*]song: Adele - Turning Tables[*]dance: miss A - Breathe[*]JYPE didn't want So Mi to appear on Produce 101, but she accepted the application before they were done considering.[*]Her interview was four days before the first performances.[*]How will you rank on the show? Top 8.[/list]Do Yeon (2015-07-31)<ul class="bbc">[*]"I was super fat back then!"[*]song: MAMAMOO - Love Lane[*]talent: duck sounds (Yoo Jung told her to do it), ostrich movements[*]dance: GFRIEND - Glass Bead[*]What is your biggest concern? How to correctly do things.[/list]Chung Ha (2015-09-19)<ul class="bbc">[*]How do you rank your dancing skill? Above average.[*]How will you rank on the show? Top 10.[*]rap: Nicki Minaj - Super Bass[*]dance: Kazaky - In the Middle[*]song: Ledisi - Bravo[*]When was it hardest for you as a trainee? When I had to tell my mother it wasn't going well.[/list]Yoo Jung (2015-07-25)<ul class="bbc">[*]charm points: smiles easily, long eyelashes[*]talents: Tymee impersonation[*]rap: Kisum, Lil Cham, Jace, Bora - Feedback[*]When was it hardest for you as a trainee? When I would practice but wouldn't improve.[*]What is a trainee to you? "A process of attaching wings. It's a process of making your wings."[/list]Jieqiong (2015-08-29)<ul class="bbc">[*]Started training at PLEDIS since sixth grade.[*]song: Carly Rae Jepsen - I Really Like You[*]dance: Diana Ross - Muscles[*]What is a trainee to you? "A trainee won't give up."[/list]Na Young (2015-08-29)<ul class="bbc">[*]"Known" for being a dancer during San E and Raina's "A Midsummer Night's Sweetness" performances.[*]How satisfied are you with your looks? "Definitely satisfied. It's the face my parents gave me."[*]Rank yourself in terms of visuals in PLEDIS Girlz. 1st. ("I'm sorry! Our CEO told us to never lose your confidence...")[*]Rank yourself in terms of dance: 20th... or 10th.[*]dance: After School - Flashback[*]rap: self-composed on top of Swings' "Victorious 2"[*]What is a trainee to you? "The process of running toward your final goal."[/list]127 days of 307 have passed for I.O.I.

They promise if they get a first place win on a music show for "Whatta Man (Good man)", they'll wear their grade placement sweatshirts during the encore. (They won their third win on M! Countdown (2016-08-18) and fulfilled said promise.)

The season ends with Robyul having completed his mission and initiates his shutdown sequence. :'(
Last edited by Zaeleus on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Weekly Idol (2016-08-31) E266 (subbed (Team Ideal Subs): Full (YouTube) or Full (Google Drive))

I.O.I was on Weekly Idol last week, a variety show that promotes K-pop groups hosted by Defconn, Heechul (Super Junior), and Hani (EXID). The main segments of this episode are "Random Play Dance" (dance the correct choreography given random segments of your songs), "First Time Profile" (confirm what you wrote on your public profile is correct), and "Grilling Idol" (play minigames for food). Some highlights:
<ul class="bbc">[*][18:33-18:58] Na Young trying to copy Do Yeon's way of acting cute
[*][19:09-20:18] Talent swindlers: "I dreamed of a ghost" international stereotypes relay
[*][24:31-25:37] Yoo Jung granny/gramps skit
[*][27:40-29:15] Chung Ha freestyle dance
[*][33:47-38:13] Stories of Do Yeon by Do Yeon about how cool Do Yeon is
[*][47:32-48:15] Yoo Jung ugly dance
[/list]
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

PLEDIS Girlz had their final weekly concert yesterday (2016-09-10). This is the same group of seven girls that PLEDIS sent to Produce 101, which includes both Na Young and Pinky. Three extra members were revealed later (Sung Yeon, Ye Won, and Kyla). It was broadcast live, but the VOD is available on V Live. "WE" and "Roller Coaster" are their original songs.

Setlist<ul class="bbc">[*][00:01:02] Bang! (Rearranged Ver.) (orig. After School)[*][00:04:09] Yum-Yum (orig. 7 go up)[*][00:05:20] Fingertips (orig. Pinkrush)[*][00:06:40] 같은 곳에서 (Gateun Goseseo; In the Same Place) (orig. Girls On Top)[*][00:09:04] Oh! (orig. Girls' Generation)[*][00:12:20] talk 1[*][00:16:47] Shampoo (orig. After School)[*][00:18:15] Flashback (orig. After School)[*][00:20:29] dance performance 1 (Nicki Minaj - Trini Dem Girls (feat. LunchMoney Lewis))[*][00:21:28] dance performance 2 (Eve - Eve (feat. Miss Kitty))[*][00:22:32] dance performance 3 (Brenmar & Dj Sliink - Bait)[*][00:23:23] dance performance 4 (Ciara - Sorry)[*][00:24:45] dance performance 5 (Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath)[*][00:26:54] talk 2[*][00:30:57] 깨워 (Kkaeueo) (orig. "Best Mistake" by Ariana Grande)[*][00:34:00] Dear. Mom (orig. Girls' Generation)[*][00:38:07] talk 3[*][00:41:42] Lost Stars (orig. Adam Levine (Maroon 5) from Begin Again (2014) OST)[*][00:45:24] Falling Slowly (duet. Han Dong Geun) (orig. Glen Hansard, Markéta Irglová from Once (2007) OST)[*][00:49:50] 그대라는 사지 (Geudaeraneun Saji) / Han Dong Geun[*][00:54:55] talk 4[*][01:00:22] Put Your Records On (Acoustic Ver.) (orig. Corinne Bailey Ray)[*][01:01:38] As Long As You Love Me (Acoustic Ver.) (orig. Justin Beiber)[*][01:04:40] 겨울이 가도 (Gyeouri Gado) / Nayoung (orig. "Tears" by LeeSSang)[*][01:07:31] talk 5[*][01:13:16] 롤러코스터 (Roller Coaster)[*][01:16:59] video message[*][01:19:48] WE[*][01:23:47] talk 6[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Music K's Kim Juna debuted today with "Summer Dream", a nice soft rock song clearly meant to showcase her vocal talent.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Su Yeon (Heo Saem on PD101), Park Hae Young, Kim Mi So, Hwang In Sun (she's actually credited as "Auntie Hwang" in the video description), Hwang A Young, Pyun Kang Yoon, Ham Ye Ji, and Yoon Seo Hyung.

---

Also check out the Chung Ha x Yoo Jung x ZEROBACK performance (<a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYiUhHT3-XY" title="External link">full</a>) on the finale of dancing competition show Hit the Stage.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

I.O.I is returning as a full group on October 17. The teaser for the title track "Very Very Very" was released today, and as apparent from the voiceover, it's produced by JYP. Rhymer and B1A4's Jin Young also created songs for the album. Signed copies are available for preorder at Mwave Shop.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Produce 101 (2016-10-12) E21

"Very Very Very" is out! It's a synth pop/DnB song using repetitive lyrics à la Carly Rae Jepson's "Really Like You". Unexpected Mina rap (1:42) and Sohye solo (2:29) though!<ul class="bbc">[*]Music Video[*]Comeback Stage[*]I.O.I with JYP (subbed (ioi_jjang): P1, P2)[*]"Very Very Very" Behind the Scenes (subbed: unclassified)[*]Listen to miss me? on Apple Music, Google Play Music, and Spotify.[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I love it!
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Some PD101/I.O.I updates since October:<ul class="bbc">[*]A.DE - Good Time (second single; 2able)[*]BULLDOK - Why Not (debut; kconic)[*]SEEART - Cupcake (pre-debut; Yama&Hotchicks)[*]Sejeong (gugudan) - Flower Road (Prod. by ZICO) (solo debut)[*]APRIL - April Story (first single with Chae Kyung; DSP)[*]Cosmic Girls - I Wish (second release with Yeon Jung; Starship)[*]Chae Kyung was added to APRIL. Si Yoon will focus on acting. (source)[*]Lee Soo Min is a contestant on K-Pop Star 6. JYP: "I can't fathom how you only made it to the top 31. [...] Did you feel wronged about only coming in 31st?" Soomin: "It was... I did feel a little disappointed, but that was the result. I just thought, 'I see.'" JYP: "I'm certain of this; you're going to make it past the top 31 here." (E08@39:43)[*]K-Pop Star 6 contestant Ma Eun Jin was supposed to be on Produce 101: "I'm the representative trainee of Coridel Entertainment. My name is Ma Eun-jin. ... Yes, I had the opportunity to be a part of 'Produce 101'. I think it was the middle of the night, and I couldn't breathe. I couldn't do anything. I was so dizzy. I was put into an emergency van. I didn't think I could do it, so I told them that I didn't think I could do it. I was sick, so I couldn't even go on stage for the "Pick Me" performance. People watched it, and said there was an error in the program. They program title was 101 girls but there was only 100. The 101st girl was me." (E06@53:27)[*]gugudan has a reality-variety show gugudan School Trip. (source)[*]So Hye will host an English teaching program. She gets to live her dream from "Dream Girls". :lol: (source)[*]Produce 101 season 2 teaser. This season will be all males.[*]I.O.I won the 2016 MAMA Best New Female Artist award. (source)[*]I.O.I's last variety show appearance as a group was on Knowing Bros. (2016-12-03) E53. (source)[*]Hello I.B.I is being subbed. It follows the members on a trip to Thailand. Watching this made me think I should have voted for Su Hyun. (source)[*]Jeon So Yeon signed as an artist with CUBE. (source)[*]Kang Sira will make her solo debut this month. (source)[*]I.O.I's last single will be produce by B1A4's Jin Young. (source)[*]The future of I.O.I (source):<ul class="bbc">[*]I.O.I's last concert tour will be January 20-22.[*]Chae Yeon will return to DIA.[*]Yeon Jung will return to Cosmic Girls.[*]Se Jeong and Mi Na will return to gugudan.[*]Yoo Jung and Do Yeon will return to Fantagio to prepare for a debut.[*]Jieqiong and Na Young will return to PLEDIS Girlz (recently renamed to PRISTIN) for debut.[*]Chung Ha will return to M&H to prepare for a solo debut. (source)[*]So Mi signed with JYPE and may remain active as a solo artist.[*]So Hye will likely go into acting rather than continue as a singer.[/list][/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zaeleus"]
Some PD101/I.O.I updates since October:

<ul class="bbc">[*]Lee Soo Min is a contestant on K-Pop Star 6. JYP: "I can't fathom how you only made it to the top 31. [...] Did you feel wronged about only coming in 31st?" Soomin: "It was... I did feel a little disappointed, but that was the result. I just thought, 'I see.'" JYP: "I'm certain of this; you're going to make it past the top 31 here." (E08@39:43)
[/list][/quote]

YG lowered the hammer after JYP was finished: "I totally get it [why she only made it to 31st]. You don't smile at all. You look like someone who's just had a death in the family. If you have to sing a happy song, will you sing it with that face? How about a love song?" He finished by telling her that while she was too talented to be eliminated yet, that singers are also actors who must learn how to convey emotions with their faces while singing.

And he's right. She constantly looks like she's gonna burst into tears at any moment. Soo Min should feel lucky that Korean is not Chrisha Choo's native language, because if Chrisha doesn't fuck up that one line during their duet, it's likely that Soo Min is eliminated instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Zaeleus are you going to watch and comment on the 2nd season? Some people lose interest if girls are not involved but 1st season was great so I'm anticipating this and hoping that they don't fuck up the format
and good loking guys
Image Hey
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="204146" data-time="1484234907">Zaeleus are you going to watch and comment on the 2nd season?</blockquote>
I'm not sure. We'll have to see if the next season gets a subbing team as dedicated as TeamPD101/TeamIOI.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

I.O.I's final song is a poignant ballad: I.O.I - DOWNPOUR. :'(
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

I.O.I officially disbanded today. The last day of their Time Slip concert was live streamed on Olleh TV, so maybe there will be a VOD in the near future. The Produce 101 subreddit has a great list of fancams and clips from the concert.
Last edited by Zaeleus on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

They released the 'male version' of Pick me. The song name is Nayana in Korean and I don't know if the English name is gonna stay as Pick me or what.

So far, there's Nu'est, JJCC, and one member of Hotshot (2 other members were rumored to be in there but I spotted a different one, so I don't know if the entire team joined the show...)

I know I read they had trouble finding enough trainees but having so many people from aleady existing groups is just ridiculous
Image Hey
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

It's shoooowtiiiiime! (Official upload: Naver, YouTube)<ul class="bbc">[*]BoA doesn't look like she's going to be as eccentric as JKS.[*]The production seems great compared to the first season.[*]Pleasantly surprised with all the nods to the original "Pick Me" choreography.[*]The new song is easier to listen to than "Pick Me", but it's definitely lacking that hard hitting hype. I always liked the yell at the drop in the original, but the build up in this one doesn't allow for it.[*]I have no idea who anyone is except for the long-haired guy who was in God of Music 2.[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I know there is Samuel who was a trainee member of Seventeen, which is the only boyband I'm a fan of.

Presumably his mom forced him out because he was like 12 or 13. He later debuted in a hip-hop duo called OnePunch, with him being Punch, until One went to Show me the money, signed with YG and the duo disbanded.

There's also NU'EST THE WHOLE GROUP. I know 4 of them are for sure, but I haven't read anyone talk about the fifth guy that should be there.

And 2 guys from nugu group, Hotshot, Sungwoon and Kid Monster.

I really really really can't understand how could Pledis send their 5 year old group to a trainee show, and how could Mnet accept a 5 year old group on a trainee show.

But let's see how it turns out.

I also read some netizens talking (in NB) about how the male voters are going to troll the females who voted for Yunjung by voting for Moonbok, the long-haired dude.

It's just evil, sad and funny. The season is off to a good start already.

Image Hey
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Produce 101 season 1 related news (2017-01/03)
<ul class="bbc">[*][2017-01-15] Hyuna drastically revamps CLC under her new creative direction (source) [[CUBE] Kwon Eun Bin]
[*][2017-01-16] [MV] CLC - Hobgolin [[CUBE] Kwon Eun Bin]
[*][2017-01-16] Minzy (2NE1), Jeon So Mi, et al. confirmed for Sister's Slam Dunk season 2 (source) (The show can be watched on OnDemandKorea.) [[JYP] Jeon So Mi]
[*][2017-01-16] Jang Keun Suk will not MC next season of Produce 101 due to scheduling conflict (source)
[*][2017-01-17] I.O.I to release final song on the 19th (source)
[*][2017-01-17] [MV] I.O.I - DOWNPOUR (released two days early)
[*][2017-01-18] [MV] Kang Sira - Don't Wanna Forget [[Chungchun] Kang Si Ra]
[*][2017-01-22] I.O.I disbands (source)
[*][2017-01-22] Work-a-holic Antgirl on King of Masked Singer [[Jellyfish] Kim Se Jeong]
[*][2017-01-22] The Return of Superman: I.O.I visits the waiting room
[*][2017-01-23] I.O.I fanclub shuts down (source)
[*][2017-01-30] Chaeyeon will be starring in the web drama 109 Strange Things. (source) (This can be watched on V Live. Videos are tagged with "[109 별일 다 있네]".) [[MBK] Jung Chae Yeon]
[*][2017-01-30] I.O.I wins first on Inkigayo (2017-01-29) for "Downpour" (source)
[*][2017-02-03] Do Yeon is selected as a model for Maybelline New York (source) [[Fantagio] Kim Do Yeon]
[*][2017-02-08] JYPnation: Jeon So Mi solo V Live [[JYP] Jeon So Mi]
[*][2017-02-09] Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon to study in USA before Korean debut (source) [[Fantagio] Choi Yoo Jung, [Fantagio] Kim Do Yeon]
[*][2017-02-13] Lee Hae In makes a cameo in VAV's "VENUS" [[SS] Lee Hae In]
[*][2017-02-16] Interview: Kim So Hye talks about her time in I.O.I and her future (source) [[Redline] Kim So Hye]
[*][2017-02-21] Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon give updates on their US studies (source) [[Fantagio] Choi Yoo Jung, [Fantagio] Kim Do Yeon]
[*][2017-02-22] BoA will MC Produce 101 S2 (source)
[*][2017-02-25] Jeon So Mi hosts segment on My Little Television (indoor rock climbing): E88 and E89. [[JYP] Jeon So Mi]
[*][2017-02-27] [MV] gugudan - A Girl Like Me [[Jellyfish] Kim Se Jeong, [Jellyfish] Kang Mi Na, [Jellyfish] Kim Na Young]
[*][2017-03-03] So Hye starred in Ra.D's "Look Into Your Eyes" MV [[Redline] Kim So Hye]
[*][2017-03-04] Kim Chung Ha to be a featured artist on DIA's upcoming album (source) [[M&H] Kim Chung Ha]
[*][2017-03-05] [MV] Hwang In Sun - Wilderness [[Show Works] Hwang In Sun]
[*][2017-03-06] Star Empire delays Han Hye Ri's debut (source) [[Star Empire] Han Hye Ri]
[*][2017-03-09] [MV] Eric Nam X Somi - Who, You? [[JYP] Jeon So Mi]
[*][2017-03-11] Jeon So Mi hosts segment on My Little Television (being a barista): E90 and E91. [[JYP] Jeon So Mi]
[*][2017-03-13] So Hye cast a female lead in an upcoming web drama (source) [[Redline] Kim So Hye]
[*][2017-03-17] Sejeong guests on survival show Law of the Jungle: E256, E257, E258, ... (ongoing). [[Jellyfish] Kim Se Jeong]
[*][2017-03-19] gugudan's Sejeong and Nayoung appear on travel show Battle Trip: E40. [[Jellyfish] Kim Se Jeong, [Jellyfish] Kim Na Young]
[*][2017-03-19] Ma Eun Jin is eliminated on K-Pop Star 6 in the Top 8 auditions: E18@47:30. [[Clear Company] Ma Eun Jin]
[*][2017-03-20] Do Yeon and Yoo Jung's US trip will be broadcast a reality show on April 7 (source) [[Fantagio] Choi Yoo Jung, [Fantagio] Kim Do Yeon]
[*][2017-03-21] [MV] PRISTIN - WEE WOO [PLEDIS Girlz]
[*][2017-03-22] Lee Soo Hyun will debut in a new girl group (source) [[Happyface] Lee Su Hyun]
[*][2017-03-25] Lee Hae In leaves agency due to panic disorder (source) [[SS] Lee Hae In]
[*][2017-03-25] gugudan's Sejeong and Mina host segment on My Little Television (DIY home furniture): E92 and E93. [[Jellyfish] Kim Se Jeong, [Jellyfish] Kang Mi Na]
[*][2017-03-31] Produce 101 Season 2: The importance of voting from I.O.I (subbed)
[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Produce 101 season 1 related news (2017-04)
<ul class="bbc">[*][2017-04-01] Kim So Hye opens V Live channel: http://channels.vlive.tv/E58335/video
[*][2017-04-03] PRISTIN has no member positions (e.g., rapper, main vocal, etc.) (source) [PLEDIS Girlz]
[*][2017-04-04] Kim Se Jeong and Kang Mi Na reveal they share their income with members of gugudan, including profits from I.O.I (source)
[*][2017-04-05] [MV] Kim Ah Hyun - Bom Tanaba [[ECUBE Media] Kim Seol A]
[*][2017-04-06] Dodaeng's Diary in LA E01. Reality show documenting Doyeon and Yoojung's trip to the US. Ongoing.
[*][2017-04-08] gugudan hosts SNL Korea 9 (source)
[*][2017-04-10] I.O.I reacts to Produce 101 S2's title song "Naya Na (PICK ME)"
[*][2017-04-10] Kim Tae Ha joins MOMOLAND (source)
[*][2017-04-10] DIA's YOLO Trip E01. DIA's reality show in Tokyo, Japan. [[MBK] Ki Hee Hyun (Cathy), [MBK] Jung Chae Yeon]
[*][2107-04-11] Kim Chung Ha to make solo debut on April 21 (source)
[*][2017-04-12] Ma Eun Jin (appeared on K-Pop Star 6) joins Playback (source)
[*][2017-04-13] Jeon Min Ju (former The Ark; appeared on K-Pop Star 6) to join I.B.I's Lee Su Hyun to debut in upcoming girl group under HYWY Entertainment (source)
[*][2017-04-13] Han Hye Ri to be part of THE IDOLMASTER.KR in the fictional idol group Red Queen (source)
[*][2017-04-14] PRISTIN's Xiyeon to be new MC for MBC's Show! Music Core (source) [[Pledis] Park Si Yeon]
[*][2017-04-17] HYWY Girls dance cover "Pick Me" [[SS] Lee Su Hyun]
[*][2017-04-18] [MV] DIA - Will You Go Out with Me [[MBK] Ki Hee Hyun (Cathy), [MBK] Jung Chae Yeon]
[*][2017-04-20] [MV] Chungha - Week
[*][2017-04-20] A.De begins second crowdfunding project on Makestar (source) [[2able] Park Hae Young, [MJ] Kim Mi So, [MJ] Heo Saem]
[*][2017-04-24] [MV] Eun Ji Won, Lee Su Hyun, Kim Eun Be - Love Song (My Secret Romancep OST Part. 3) [[SS] Lee Su Hyun]
[*][2017-04-25] Former Fantagio trainee Lee Soo Min signs with LOEN Entertainment (source)
[*][2017-04-25] [MV] MOMOLAND - Wonderful Love [Kim Tae Ha]
[*][2017-04-25] Betbaks X Yoojung X Doyeon - Very Very Very (orig. I.O.I)
[*][2017-04-26] Kim Ja Yeon joins 1NB (source)
[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed May 31, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Produce 101 season 1 related news (2017-05)
<ul class="bbc">[*][2017-05-04] Kim So Hye, Choi Yoo Jung, and Kim So Hee host Produce 101 S2 ranking announcement (E05) (source)
[*][2017-05-12] [MV] Unnies - Right? [[JYP] Jeon So Mi]
[*][2017-05-16] Chungha scheduled to debut on June 7 (source)
[*][2017-05-17] [kconic] Kim Hyeong Eun leaves Bulldok (source)
[*][2017-05-19] Ma Eun Jin to make a solo debut in early June before joining PLAYBACK (source)
[*][2017-05-19] Lim Jung Min and Hwang A Young to be part of ONO Entertainment's new girl group Black Mamba (source)
[*][2017-05-21] [MV] Red Queen - SUPER GIRL MAGIC [[Star Empire] Han Hye Ri]
[*][2017-05-25] Fantagio's i-Teen Girls confirmed to have 8 members, including Choi Yoo Jung and Kim Do Yeon (source)
[*][2017-05-28] Chungha creates official Instagram account
[*][2017-05-29] Idol Drama Operation Team, Jeon So Mi part of cast (watch on VLive)
[*][2017-05-30] Park Ha Yi to debut on June 3 (source)
[*][2017-05-31] [Audio] Yu Yeon Jung - You're Brilliant (Queen for Seven Days OST Part.1)
[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Wed May 31, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Produce 101 season 1 related news (2017-06)
<ul class="bbc">[*][2017-06-03] i-Teen Girls reveal their stage names (Doyeon and Yoojung remain the same; Seo Jeong will use 세이 (SAY)) (source (P1), source (P2))
[*][2017-06-04] Sejeong to be featured on Block B's Taeil's upcoming single (source)
[*][2017-06-05] Sejeong gets leading role in drama 학교 2017 (Hakgyo 2017; School 2017) (source)
[*][2017-06-07] [MV] Chung Ha - Why Don't You Know (Feat. Nucksal)
[*][2017-06-07] [MV] Cosmic Girls - HAPPY [[Starship] Yu Yeon Jung]
[*][2017-06-09] MOMOLAND's Taeha in hospital after experiencing stomach pains (source)
[*][2017-06-09] [MV] Ma Eun Jin - I Understand (Feat. d.ear)
[*][2017-06-12] [Live] Taeil - Loves Me or Not (Feat. Sejeong of gugudan) (Prod. Park Kyung)
[*][2017-06-14] I.O.I will appear as guests on the last episode of Produce 101 Season 2 (source)
[*][2017-06-14] [MV] Girls Next Door - Deep Blue Eyes (Prod. by Jinyoung) [[JYP] Jeon So Mi, [Music Works] Kim So Hee]
[*][2017-06-18] LOEN trainees open an Instagram account (source) [[LOEN] Park So Yeon, [Fantagio] Lee Soo Min]]
[*][2017-06-23] Jeon So Mi interview with Marie Claire: would be okay if would never debut (source)
[*][2017-06-24] Sejeong appears on Boat Horn Clenched Fists (source)
[*][2017-06-25] Web drama Flower Road begins (created via Idol Drama Operation Team) (source) [[JYP] Jeon So Mi, [M&H] Kim Chung Ha, [Music Works] Kim So Hee]
[*][2017-06-27] LOEN Girls teasers (source) [[LOEN] Park So Yeon, [Fantagio] Lee Soo Min]]
[*][2017-06-29] Lee Hae In will appear in Mnet's Idol School (source)
[*][2017-06-30] BULLDOK's Kimi will release a solo album in July (source)
[*][2017-06-30] [MV] gugudan - Rainbow (Pajama Party Ver.)
[/list]
Last edited by Zaeleus on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaeleus
ANGERME

Post by Zaeleus »

Produce 101 season 1 related news (2017-07)
<ul class="bbc">[*][2017-07-03] Chung Ha donates 980000 KRW (~875 USD) winnings to children charity (source)
[*][2017-07-05] Chung Ha to feature on Kim Samuel's debut album in August (source)
[*][2017-07-05] Fantagio's new girl group named 위키미키 (Weki Meki) (source)
[*][2017-07-09] Weki Meki to debut on August 8 (source)
[*][2017-07-11] Lim Hyo Sun joins H.U.B. (source)
[*][2017-07-11] gugudan's Mina will make her acting debut in the drama 20th Century Boys and Girls (source)
[*][2017-07-12] gugudan will release a song for the drama School 2017 (source)
[*][2017-07-21] A.De reaches crowdfunding goal for a third album on Makestar (source)
[*][2017-07-19] [MV] JMVOK - Lets Walk Together (with Hwang A Young)
[*][2017-07-21] [Song Cover] Kim So Hee - Downpour (orig. I.O.I)
[*][2017-07-23] [CF] Yoojung - Lipton fanta-Stick 7
[*][2017-07-24] Somi guests on Take Good Care of the Fridge E140 (source)
[*][2017-07-25] DIA to release a new song on August 6 (source)
[*][2017-07-25] gugudan's Mina and Hyeyeon to release a new song as a subunit on August 10 (source)
[*][2017-07-25] Yeonjung to appear on Fantastic Duo 2 (source)
[*][2017-07-25] Han Hye Ri leaves Star Empire due to stress (source, source)
[/list]This will be the last batch of updates.

Updated 2017-08-21T04:22:11Z
Last edited by Zaeleus on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.