Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

Post by Shoujo Q »

2015, Zukki injured her leg doing something stupid at home and while her leg was injured she got the concert flu. (Because the girls always get the Winter Concert flu.) And that started her crappy year. After that, she turned herself around, lost a lot of weight and got an eye infection that lasted for what felt like weeks and probably ruined her self-esteem. And then she gained all her weight back, plus some and that was the end of Zukki. 

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Plus some? That definitely wasn't her heaviest. That was absolutely during 123. I also don't think any of that was why she left. She mentioned wanting to be a social worker years before she graduated.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Plus some? That definitely wasn't her heaviest. That was absolutely during 123. I also don't think any of that was why she left. She mentioned wanting to be a social worker years before she graduated.
[/quote]

I thought I remember her saying she definitely gained back more than she lost? On TV appearances and stuff??

It may not have been her heaviest, but it was heavier than she was just before she lost all the weight.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="203997" data-time="1483831921">
<div>
[/quote]

I thought I remember her saying she definitely gained back more than she lost? On TV appearances and stuff??

It may not have been her heaviest, but it was heavier than she was just before she lost all the weight.

</div>
</blockquote>
She did gain more. It was obvious.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="204005" data-time="1483845097"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="204000" data-time="1483836131"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="203997" data-time="1483831921">
Plus some? That definitely wasn't her heaviest. That was absolutely during 123. I also don't think any of that was why she left. She mentioned wanting to be a social worker years before she graduated.</blockquote>

</blockquote>
She did gain more. It was obvious.</blockquote>
Yeah she got heavier, like she had gained her old weight plus some.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
GaleKakumei
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by GaleKakumei »

Her eyes were looked tiny after her rebound too lol

Image Image

The reason I'd say it was her heaviest is, prior to the rebound, there wasn't much fat on her face. She always had a semi-slender shape. Even at her heaviest 123 weight, she still had a V-line.
Last edited by GaleKakumei on Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Aikawa Maho was diagnosed with having a panic disorder so she'll be taking a break from Angerme till she can control her symptoms. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.helloproject.com/news/6277/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Source</a>
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Aikawa Maho was diagnosed with having a panic disorder so she'll be taking a break from Angerme till she can control her symptoms. <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/6277/" title="External link">Source</a>
[/quote]

Oh poor baby, performing with this must be quite hard.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

OH NO. Man panic disorders suck so much. I would never wish anyone to experience a panic attack. Now Maho, my baby :(

But what do they mean with "until she controls it"? I mean either it's a long therapy or meds. It's not like she's gonna take off a month and it's gone.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I think idols are quite well known for "Get over it quickly and come back even quicker," as evidenced by Masaki's back and other things. Plus, with Japan's thoughts on mental health not being that great..... it sounds like bad news to me.  :unsure:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="204106" data-time="1484148566">
OH NO. Man panic disorders suck so much. I would never wish anyone to experience a panic attack. Now Maho, my baby :(

But what do they mean with "until she controls it"? I mean either it's a long therapy or meds. It's not like she's gonna take off a month and it's gone.</blockquote>

The statement is vague and mentions that the doctors will be monitoring her symptoms. The way it was translated makes it sound like she experiences the physical symptoms more so than the mental ones.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Just as she was growing on me too.  I'm happy she is taking care of herself and speaking up about this, especially with the stigma of mental health issues in Japan.  But if she totally graduates I'll be pretty sad.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

モーニング娘。''17コンサートツアー春〜THE INSPIRATION!〜

The name of Morning Musume's spring tour. Tour starts March 18th.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Thea"]
I think idols are quite well known for "Get over it quickly and come back even quicker," as evidenced by Masaki's back and other things. Plus, with Japan's thoughts on mental health not being that great..... it sounds like bad news to me.  :unsure:
[/quote]

Yeah... :confused: I'm really worried about her. 

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="204106" data-time="1484148566">

But what do they mean with "until she controls it"? I mean either it's a long therapy or meds. It's not like she's gonna take off a month and it's gone.
</blockquote>

The statement is vague and mentions that the doctors will be monitoring her symptoms. The way it was translated makes it sound like she experiences the physical symptoms more so than the mental ones.

[/quote]

I see, thanks. The physical symptoms are definitely worse in terms of performing - headaches, nausea, etc - but if she suffers less under the "actual" panic, followed by anxiety and depression, I'm at least somewhat relieved.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She does mention feelings of dread in her blog post about it.

Here's Up Fronts statement:

Thank you for your continued support towards ANGERME. Concerning Maho Aikawa, she will take a rest from her ANGERME activities for a while.

She had more symptoms like headache, vertigo, etc. than in the past, but recently those symptoms were strong and increased. She took again a medical examination and had been diagnosed with a "panic disorder". After this, according to her condition, she participated at the “Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ ~Kaleidoscope~”form January 2nd but the symptoms appeared during the performance, and after another medical examination, it had been diagnosed that "a rest and a medical treatment for a while is necesssary". For the moment, she will take a break from her ANGERME activities. In recent years, the accurate number of people suffering from "panic disorder" is not known, it is said that it is certainly increasing rapidly, including the people at risk. Moreover there are people who are not aware of their situation and some are often diagnosed with another disease even if they are doing medical examinations.

I think the most surprised and perplexed is Aikawa herself but she wants to continue her activities with ANGERME, and she thought “if you can overcome the disease and encourage those who have been diagnosed with the same disease”, so as the company we will together watch over the members of ANGERME.

From now we will observe the progress of the symptoms and seek at the doctor's diagnosis. The first thing to do is to relax the mind and body, and while facing the current symptoms, we will start by creating an environment to overcome the disease to be able to come back as soon as possible. Concerning the restart of her activities, we will make make other report another time.

To all the fans and to all the people concerned, we would like to apologize for making you worry and for the inconvenience. We would like you to please kindly understand the situation.

UP-FRONT PROMOTION Representative Director Takeshi Nishiguchi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="204125" data-time="1484180622">
She does mention feelings of dread in her blog post about it.

Here's Up Fronts statement:

Thank you for your continued support towards ANGERME. Concerning Maho Aikawa, she will take a rest from her ANGERME activities for a while.

She had more symptoms like headache, vertigo, etc. than in the past, but recently those symptoms were strong and increased. She took again a medical examination and had been diagnosed with a "panic disorder". After this, according to her condition, she participated at the “Hello! Project 2017 WINTER ~Crystal Clear~ ~Kaleidoscope~”form January 2nd but the symptoms appeared during the performance, and after another medical examination, it had been diagnosed that "a rest and a medical treatment for a while is necesssary". For the moment, she will take a break from her ANGERME activities. In recent years, the accurate number of people suffering from "panic disorder" is not known, it is said that it is certainly increasing rapidly, including the people at risk.</blockquote>
Life was much simpler back when all they would get diagnosed with was bunions, but it was really a bun in the oven...

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="204217" data-time="1484367268">
Fried pickles are my guilty fried pleasure.</blockquote>
Now THAT is perverted.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Fried zucchini is the best.

How did we get on the topic of fried foods again?

Oh right, morning musume. Up Front links did a translation of these <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front ... 8665431381' class="bbc_url" title="External link">news.</a>

Also the next UTB+ issue will be a H!P special issue with C-ute on the cover and photo shoots with Duu and Maria, Mizuki, Rikako and more.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
So, word is that Kobushi Factory's new musical, JK Ninja Girls is being made into a movie. Source

ImageImage
[/quote]

Put on their channel a few hours ago, it shows them making it a bit, and Becky (variety talent) appears to be in it! Plus Riorio cutting up.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm gonna watch the shit out of that movie...
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Ohmygod. I'm super excited for this musical. The teams of 4 are pretty obvious by costume, but I wonder which group is good and which is evil? My assumption is gold for heroes.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Buono! are gonna have a concert at the newly renovated Yokohama Arena on May 22nd. 

Sort of feels like a last hurrah.

Edit: oh shit cause it is. Forgot about Momoko graduating lmao.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

No way I can go this time, this is right after the beginning of my end-of-term examinations weeks. Really glad I went last year then.

Anyway, ending in a 17k seats arena is really great for them. It's also where a lot of their MM senpai graduated so it's quite symbolic as well.
Campy <3 !
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Friendly reminder that within the next week the yearly HinaFest lottery video should be out. Get excited!

New members this time around:
-Kasahara Momona
-Akiyama Mao
-Ono Mizuho
-Onoda Saori
-Kaga Kaede
-Yokoyama Reina

Members from last year who will not be applicable:
-Suzuki Kanon
-Tamura Meimi
-Inaba Manaka
-Yajima Maimi
-Nakajima Saki
-Okai Chisato
-Suzuki Airi
-Hagiwara Mai
-Sato Masaki?

The "luck" of the lottery seems to favor new girls... So don't be surprised if you see a few of the newbies on stage.

What spin do you think they'll put on the groups this year?

I'm thinking either medleys or only solos.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

C-ute are going to be at Hina Fest this year.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

C-ute is going to Paris and Mexico again too, they just uploaded announcement videos.

Mexico:

https://youtu.be/EMehWTy5Vkk

Paris:

https://youtu.be/unc-MGzEOAA
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Tempting. On the one hand I'm not that much of a °C-ute fan and don't want to hog a ticket if big fans can't get it, on the other hand I kind of want to see the group at least once, and that's the last chance.

(Also makes all the "H!P doesn't come to Europe anymore because of terrorism risks" comments stop I hope.)
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

So much for C-ute coming to the US. Unless something crazy happened there's no way I'll be see them live before they disband.
Formerly Mizura
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="204458" data-time="1485243527">
The "luck" of the lottery seems to favor new girls... So don't be surprised if you see a few of the newbies on stage.
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="204458" data-time="1485243527">
New members this time around:

-Kaga Kaede
</blockquote>

:whistling:
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

If Yamaki (or any member of Country Girls, for that matter) doesn't get into a Hinafes unit AGAIN, Imma flip my shit.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I'm gonna flip it if Mizuki gets another solo.