Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

On the DVD behind the scenes of the Maruwakari filming, Eripon mentioned--while telling Mizuki "turn to this side, don't do ____"--that maybe she should do that for everyone while they're taking photos. Eripon went on to say it was interesting... and that if she quit, she's been wanting to produce (direct) an idol group of three people lately. Maybe she'll be like Aika and Momoko and stick around on the staff for a while?
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

MM. '17 performed Ai no Tane during a concert, and Kaedii and Reina got their first solo lines in a performance!

(My opinion, I think those two outsang at least half of the group, even with Reina's shakiness at the end of her solo. She'll likely learn the support to keep her voice steady while walking down like Kaedii does.)

Harunan's really improved, though!
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

It's kinda sad that Iikubo ended up being one of the most dependable singers in that performance. She's still lacking personality, but at least she can hit her notes.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm surprised they performed Ai no Tane again. This is the second time it's been performed in concert and the first time in about 10 years. All of them sounded pretty good or at least didn't sound too bad, there were definitely some notes that were off from the original. I'm mainly just glad they actually performed this again.
Formerly Mizura
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Last edited by Anderei on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I thought the Ai no Tane performance was pretty horrible vocally. Yoko is really cute though.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

It's weird to see Ai no Tane with choreography. Everyone did a good job though.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zoe"]
It's kinda sad that Iikubo ended up being one of the most dependable singers in that performance. She's still lacking personality, but at least she can hit her notes.
[/quote]

Just came here to post this exact thing, almost verbatim. She is literally the only one to not go horribly out of tune. What a wretched performance.
Last edited by JPope on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I just had to laugh that with a group of 13 girls, they had to let a backtrack do the harmonizing  :whistling:  :rofl:

Here's a 1998 ver of Ai no Tane live.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="204757" data-time="1485983356">
I thought the Ai no Tane performance was pretty horrible vocally. Yoko is really cute though.</blockquote>Same here. About 13kies, Kaga sounded horrible and Yoko sounded fine (nice surprise since I had no expectations for me). Erina and Haruna did not sound that bad, Duu ok (better on 2nd solo than 1st one), Miki, Mizupon and Sakura really nice as I expected them to sound. And others... it ranges from not good to bad to me.

Edit :

That '98 version makes me put things into perspective : Nacchi and Kaorin did not sound really good here either. Aya and Yuko on the other hand did really great (and I love their voices).
Last edited by Meikochi on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Watching Ogata sing is painful. Even Kaede was off key. Jesus, except for the obvious 3 they just sound terrible individually, that wasn't even fun to watch.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I just had to laugh that with a group of 13 girls, they had to let a backtrack do the harmonizing  :whistling:  :rofl:

Here's a 1998 ver of Ai no Tane live.
[/quote]

Fuuuck yeah! Even Abe sounds pretty good for most of this performance (although she loses it on her last solo line), and they're singing with a live band, so you know those harmonies are legit. They aren't perfect, but they pull it off. This makes me nostalgic. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Saya"]
Watching Ogata sing is painful. Even Kaede was off key. Jesus, except for the obvious 3 they just sound terrible individually, that wasn't even fun to watch.
[/quote]

Kaede sounding like shit hurts the most, lol! I wonder if there was a problem with the girls' monitors -- maybe they couldn't hear the music well enough -- because, save for Harunan(!), all of them sucked really bad. As much as I rip on MM's singing, even I expect better than this.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I guess I must be really tone deaf compared to all of you or something since it didn't sound that bad to me. Although it's fine, I'm slowly learning.
Formerly Mizura
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Well I LOVED it and I don't care what anyone says. I thought they did a great job. I'm just SO happy to have this song brought back into the set list again. Ai no Tane is one of the great unsung songs of Morning Musume's history that's always been sorely missed. At least by me.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

I agree with Q. Even those few off parts weren't so bad. Just glad to hear the song.
Last edited by Mugi on Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Made by Haru!
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Tuesday, January 31 2017, Haruna, Miki, Maria and Akane pass Ishiguro Aya on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 32nd.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">13. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">14. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 5 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Oda Sakura is at 4 years, 4 months, 17 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>32. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 2 years, 4 months, 1 day</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 month, 19 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

[quote="Anderei"]
Birthday event videos!

Murota Mizuki - Panya-san no Arubaito

Erina:
Otome no Timing
Uchouten Love
Aishite Aishite Ato Ippun
Imasugu Tobikomu Yuuki
Momoiro Kataomoi
Haru Beautiful Everyday

Akane:
Be Alive
Nanchatte Renai
First Kiss
I'm Lucky Girl

If any of this has been posted before, TOO BAD.
[/quote]
Dude. Akane's First Kiss was actually really solid.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Yokoyama can stay in the group for 10 years I'm okay with that.
Image Hey
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Well I LOVED it and I don't care what anyone says. I thought they did a great job. I'm just SO happy to have this song brought back into the set list again. Ai no Tane is one of the great unsung songs of Morning Musume's history that's always been sorely missed. At least by me.
[/quote]

I really like the song as well--it's a little lower than Manatsu no Kousen but higher than Summer Night Town. But there's a difference between enjoying the song and enjoying a performance, imo. Just cause I like the song doesn't mean I think the current lineup did a very good job performing it, you know? :)
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
Birthday event videos!

Akane:
Be Alive
Nanchatte Renai
First Kiss
I'm Lucky Girl

If any of this has been posted before, TOO BAD.
[/quote]
I was a little impress with her... I expected Be Alive and First Kiss to be worse :lol: Nanchatte wasn't that great. I wonder if that was one of the first songs she sang during the event. She's not a very stable singer, but she can still grow into a better singer. I think Akane is adorable, and I wish 12th gen got more songs so they can grow to be better performers. I feel like the experience would help strengthen their voices.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Akane's voice is weak, unstable and not very pleasant to my ears, but I agree that more gigs like this can only help her and the rest of the 12th gen.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Be Alive is Akane's favorite song... I bet she's sung it a lot in her free time as well
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Just watched Ai no Tane, and I think the style of song is a lot different than the girls are used to. Haruka's voice suits this type of song more than their current stuff in my opinion. Normally I don't care for her voice, but overall, it's hard to critique the individual girls as most of them only had 6 syllable lines (or less) :lol: A few of the lines channeled people from original (Iida via Haruna in the bridge and Aya via Maria, Haruka's voice is wispy like Yuko's). 
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^It's true. Wasn't it the only MM song (up to the first cover) that wasn't written by Tsunku, too? So it's like one of the few songs that isn't sung Tsunku-style, which is basically what the girls are taught.

Reminds me of Meimi saying she had to learn singing in H!P-style when she joined.
Last edited by DonJuan on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I'm also going to put in my vote for being happily surprised by Harunan! She did extremely well and though I will admit to being surprised she's rising up so fast, I'm glad to see it. Her vocal tone itself has always been to my own personal liking, so that she's now getting support to back it up is really nice to see.

This is horrible, but I kept replaying Erina's "chikyuu ga" over and over and just laughing... that gurgly croaking thing...

But I'll be the first to admit to another shock; I think Akane had become better than this... I thought she was finally getting over the moose-y thing and singing in a more comfortable range and not being shaky and damn, that was just a disappointment.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="204799" data-time="1486015826"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="204756" data-time="1485981816">
Birthday event videos!

Akane:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcfFSCe66xU' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Be Alive</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPhLJDkguho' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Nanchatte Renai</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1tAUw3PvW4' class="bbc_url" title="External link">First Kiss</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8edtXTId4c' class="bbc_url" title="External link">I'm Lucky Girl</a>

If any of this has been posted before, TOO BAD.</blockquote>I was a little impress with her... I expected Be Alive and First Kiss to be worse :lol: Nanchatte wasn't that great. I wonder if that was one of the first songs she sang during the event. She's not a very stable singer, but she can still grow into a better singer. I think Akane is adorable, and I wish 12th gen got more songs so they can grow to be better performers. I feel like the experience would help strengthen their voices.</blockquote>The order is actually Lucky Girl, First Kiss, Nanchatte, Be Alive. With an MC between the first two and last two songs.
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]
Just watched Ai no Tane, and I think the style of song is a lot different than the girls are used to. Haruka's voice suits this type of song more than their current stuff in my opinion. Normally I don't care for her voice, but overall, it's hard to critique the individual girls as most of them only had 6 syllable lines (or less) :lol: A few of the lines channeled people from original (Iida via Haruna in the bridge and Aya via Maria, Haruka's voice is wispy like Yuko's). 
[/quote]

Haruka's timbre is very much like Yuko's, which was a big part of why she became one of my favorites. I had hoped she would have show much more improvement in the basics by now, though. And I've felt that since before this Ai no Tane video, of which I've become convinced that something had to be wrong with their monitors for all of them to be so bad.
Arie
Kenshuusei

Post by Arie »

Here is a Ai no tane Version with Yuko Nacchi and kaori at i think an FC concert in 201...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1otnGKKR_c
Last edited by Arie on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Wow, that Ai no Tane was completely unenjoyable.  I don't understand how even the "good" singers of this group (Sakura, Mizuki, Haruka) still can't sustain ANY notes, in ANY range.  Every sustained note just cuts off with an unpleasant wavering warble sound, even when the note is only held for four beats.  Sakura takes singing lessons, why does she still employ zero breathing technique?  I'm really surprised no one did a decent job and everyone knows how little I expect from this group vocally LOL.