Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

DonJuan
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
She was in some finalist group for a sea-themed 46 group or something... I'm sure someone will post with the right info.
[/quote]

It's STU48 (Setouchi48). 

I think H!P would've offered her a place in the Kenshuusei, but you don't make money out of that and moving to Tokyo was out of the question as a KSS due to finance reasons. If she'd gotten into MM Up-Front would've helped her to find a dorm or something, also she'd have gotten a decent income. 

She's an interesting person, but oh my do I not care for dancers.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

She's a main vocalist with MM's level xD
Image Hey
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

She probably is, though we've never heard her in a real concert setting, just for single video performances. And I'd fear that they'd push her dancing because that's what she'd become popular with.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Is this Sayumi on a radio yesterday back in the business?
Image Hey
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Yup, she was back on Young Town.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="206288" data-time="1489875929">
She probably is, though we've never heard her in a real concert setting, just for single video performances. And I'd fear that they'd push her dancing because that's what she'd become popular with.</blockquote>

And now you never will since if she is ever lucky enough to get a solo now she'll be lipsyncing lol.

I doubt they'll push her as a front girl though. Her ranking in the stream was pretty mid-tier and that was with a lot of foreigners watching her. Cuca has theater girl written all over her unless management really falls for her.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

In watching the Buono! 2016 concert, I was struck by two things. In one number Airi and Miyabi are wearing hats and Momoko isn't. It made me realize that I don't recall Momoko ever wearing a hat. I just looked through screen grabs of previous Buono! and Berryz concerts and didn't spot any with Momoko wearing a hat. (Okay, it was a quick check, not the most careful scrutiny.) Did she ever wear a hat in concert?

Second, I never see Momoko playing the sexy card. Airi and Miyabi have done it a lot, usually when coming out in thigh high boots like in this concert and past Buono! concerts or other fashion choices. But I've never seen Momoko dressing up in a sexy fashion except on those rare occasions when all of Berryz wore the same costume, e.g. those sleek red motorcycle bodysuits in "Ai no Dangan," but that's the exception to the rule. And Momo's shots in that PV represented cool, no-nonsense efficiency rather than emphasizing her figure as some of the shots of other members did. I'm guessing this is Momoko's choice. She certainly could play it up if she wanted to. How much say does management have in such decisions? Has she ever commented on this? Just curious.

Thanks.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Momoko has this character she's been playing for years called "Momochi." That's when you constantly see her wearing pigtails.

Momochi is a very overly cute, generally non-sexy character. So she's not often represented as such. Though her pigtails didn't start till a certain point, Momoko was already marketed as the cute character.... although she would do sexy from time to time. But too much and it would "ruin" her image. So, basically, it's all based on her character and marketing. The Momochi character was also popular with younger children, along with her own "Momoko" fans.

That being said, she's done photoshoots in swimsuits, so she's obviously not completely against the idea. It just goes against her established and very strong character role.

Momoko wore a hat in Take it Easy, and there's some video of her singing Jiriri Kiteru in that outfit if I remember correctly. Not sure what concert, though.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I think she also doesn't wear long skirts/dresses because of her Momochi personas, if I remember correctly. Last year during a Buono concert she was the only one with a short dress while the other two wore short dresses.
Last edited by DonJuan on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

LOL get REKT, Chissa!11!

That poor girl. Her reactions are hilarious.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

She's a good sport, lol.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I don't usually share this show but on this week's The Girls Live, Miki plays a piano rendition of Brand New Morning at 20:00 and I thought she did a damn good job of it. :D
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yanagawa and Funaki will be regulars on Test no Hanamichi now that they're high schoolers. This will be the first and last time I mention this. Dawa and Takechan were both regulars in the past and this show is super boring.

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I'm re-watching the H!P Winter 2007 concert box set (4 discs!) for a tenth anniversary blog entry and I'm tickled by all the Eggs I recognize, many of whom went on to further success in (and out of) H!P. So when I get to the end credits, I'm a little annoyed that three of the ones I spot in Disc 1 (Arisa Noto, Yu Kikkawa, Saki Ogawa) are not listed with the other Eggs and two of the ones in Disc 3 (Saki Ogawa and Erina Mano). So that's a total of four that aren't listed. There are 14 Eggs listed with an additional six listed as members of The Possible, an act listed separately but performing in the concerts alongside the Eggs and in the same costumes, so I'm counting them as Eggs. That's a total of 20, yet I counted 24 in one of the wide shots where the Eggs are all onstage together before any of the other acts come out. So I'm assuming the four I spotted who aren't listed are the missing four.

Why is that? Why would they not list Noto, Kikkawa, Ogawa and Mano in the end credits when they're clearly there?

Just curious.

(Can't believe it's been ten years since I watched this set.)
Last edited by Madara on Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This video of Murota doing her weird dancing from Satoyama/Satoumi has been getting around a bit. A page on fb that posted it had it hit 1 mil views and 16k likes.

Go murotan!!

Also, apparently the video hit small-scale news in Taiwan on TV, lol.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Madara"]
I'm re-watching the H!P Winter 2007 concert box set (4 discs!) for a tenth anniversary blog entry and I'm tickled by all the Eggs I recognize, many of whom went on to further success in (and out of) H!P. So when I get to the end credits, I'm a little annoyed that three of the ones I spot in Disc 1 (Arisa Noto, Yu Kikkawa, Saki Ogawa) are not listed with the other Eggs and two of the ones in Disc 3 (Saki Ogawa and Erina Mano). So that's a total of four that aren't listed. There are 14 Eggs listed with an additional six listed as members of The Possible, an act listed separately but performing in the concerts alongside the Eggs and in the same costumes, so I'm counting them as Eggs. That's a total of 20, yet I counted 24 in one of the wide shots where the Eggs are all onstage together before any of the other acts come out. So I'm assuming the four I spotted who aren't listed are the missing four.

Why is that? Why would they not list Noto, Kikkawa, Ogawa and Mano in the end credits when they're clearly there?

Just curious.

(Can't believe it's been ten years since I watched this set.)
[/quote]
I went back to watch Hello no Theme opening number, and wow... the eggs are so tiny. Arai Minami... so itty bitty! :lol: And I kept thinking Robin was Momoko :lol:

...But to answer your question, I wonder if they just forgot them. I saw all the ones you said weren't in the credits either. I thought maybe the groups these girls were in (Ongaku Gatas, Milky Way, and S/mileage) were started by then, but doesn't look like they were. The girls are also not listed on H!P wiki from the concert info, which I assume got the list from the credits.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Minami Arai isn't listed in the end credits either.
Last edited by Madara on Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

Did anyone talk about this? Morning Musume and ANGERME have done a mobile game with Namco Bandai and Asobista.
Promo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAwbRdY0vk4

Oh, here's some behind the scenes talking
Red Morning Musume - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLDOM5ZMvI
Yellow Morning Musume - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMJQDYAq0dA
Blue ANGERME - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku7CHnErLGg
Green ANGERME - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfhJ9SEdAUI
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="206623" data-time="1490593009">
Minami Arai isn't listed in the end credits either.</blockquote>
...whoops. Maybe they used an old list then. Wonder who is listed that's not there.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

There are several listed whom I'm unfamiliar with and wouldn't recognize if I saw them, so the mystery deepens.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Madara"]
There are several listed whom I'm unfamiliar with and wouldn't recognize if I saw them, so the mystery deepens.
[/quote]
I guess it would help if I watched the right video too. I was watching SUMMER 2007. Not Winter. The video on youtube is reeeally bad quality, so I couldn't actually figure out a lot of faces when they were dancing. 

The list on H!P Wiki is the following. Strike-out indicates I saw them. Bold, I didn't. I assume Kanon is one of the tiny ones, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure you can say if you saw Kanon or Konatsu, Madara. Aoki Erina looks similar to Nonaka Erina, in my opinion.

<div>Korenaga Miki</div>
<div>Aoki Erina</div>
<div>Muto Mika</div>
<div>Hashida Mirei</div>
<div>Furukawa Konatsu</div>
<div>Sainen Mia</div>
<div>Mori Saki</div>
<div>Yutoku Ayumi</div>
<div>Kitahara Sayaka</div>
<div>Wada Ayaka</div>
<div>Maeda Yuuka</div>
<div>Fukuda Kanon</div>
<div>Saho Akari</div>
<div>Linlin </div>
<div> </div>
<div>I also saw, but not listed:</div>
<div>Mano Erina</div>
<div>Komine Momoka</div>
<div>Ogawa Saki</div>
<div>Robin</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I didn't see Noto or Kikka in the video, but that doesn't mean they are not there because if the bad quality. In the group shot, I counted 18 + THE Possible. Hello no Theme was the opening for both Summer and Winter concerts. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>You can always post screen caps, if you need. I remember enough of the eggs to distinguish most of them. </div>
Last edited by Purin-chama on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Kanon Fukuda is definitely in there in both concerts where the Eggs were featured (Wonderful Hearts and Shuuketsu! Tenth Anniversary). I'm pretty sure I spotted Konatsu Furukawa in one of them, but it was real quick and not a closeup. I saw Noto and Kikka in Wonderful Hearts, but not in the second one. I didn't see Momoka Komine, so that adds to the number.

I have screen caps of them, but I'm unable to paste them, just as I'm unable to paste anything here anymore. (Shoujo thinks I need to update to Windows 10. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.) I've been planning to do a blog entry on the tenth anniversary of this concert set, but I have to finish my Buono! Festa 2016 piece first.

Thanks for your efforts, Myst.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My review of the Buono! Festa 2016 concert Blu-ray is up on my blog.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Ogawa Rena 17th Birthday Event at TFM Hall 3/27/17

1. Haru Beautiful Everyday (Morning Musume)
2. Kokoro no Sakebi wo Uta ni Shitemita (C-ute)
3. Masshiroi Ano Kumo (Berryz Kobo)
4. I&YOU&I&YOU&I (Tanpopo)
5. Te wo Nigitte Arukitai (Goto Maki)

Haga Akane 15th Birthday Event at TFM Hall 3/28/17
1. ii yatsu (S/mileage)
2. Kanashiki Amefuri (C-ute)
3. Suppin to Namida (Goto Maki)
4. Watashi ga Ite Kimi ga Iru (Morning Musume)

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Rena really looks like Sakura in that picture.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Rena really looks like Sakura in that picture.
[/quote]
At first I was staring and thinking 'well, I can't see it...' until I realized that's not even Ogawa Rena and then scrolled up and damn
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I thought it was her when I was scrolling through the photos real quick but when you take a good look at it, I think you can tell it's not Sakura. You just can't tell it's Rena lol.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

It's Sylvatica!  (as in, go watch Lilium for the nth time and that is totally Teddy's style throughout the musical.)

I think they look the most similar when they don't have their bangs.  If Rena wears her hair differently, then the similarities become more subtle.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

hahaha yeah, I also thought it was Sakura and messaged TnB about it right away.  I guess this explains why she's my favorite Kobushi...
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oda Sakura 18th Birthday at Differ Ariake 3/29/2017

1. Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are! (Morning Musume)
2. Haru no Uta (Morning Musume)
3. Yowamushi (Morning Musume)
4. Suki de x5 (Morning Musume)
5. Sousou Shuukyoku "Stigma" (Lillium)
6. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi (Morning Musume)
7. Hikkosenai Kimochi (Matsuura Aya)
8. Kioku no Meiro (High King)
9. Nanni mo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU (Morning Musume)