Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

nimrahwt
Kenshuusei

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by nimrahwt »

<div>
[quote="nimrahwt"]the first ones: </div>
<div>ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Image[/quote]
</div>

Original:

I love you too  :excited:
and the new ones

Image Image Image

and next ones

Image  Image Image Image Image  Image

<div>ImageImageImage Image</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Image</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div> Image  ImageImage Image Image Image</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Image Image Image Image Image</div>
<div> </div>
</div>
</div>
Last edited by nimrahwt on Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">♡ Sayashi is love,Sayashi is life ♪
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/nimrahwt" title="External link">Steam</a> -<a class="bbc_url" href="https://twitter.com/#!/nimrahwt" title="External link">twitter</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">-</a> <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.last.fm/user/nimrod85" title="External link">last.fm</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://nimrahwt.tumblr.com/" title="External link">tumblr</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="https://vine.co/u/1174513908925493248?mode=grid" title="External link">vine</a> - <a class="bbc_url" href="http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry ... 92594.html" title="External link">やばい</a>
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That angry momochi....
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I can't tell you how many times I've felt this one...

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Okay, I tried doing what lots of people are doing and importing everything from my LiveJournal account to a new blog on Wordpress and I followed all the instructions and when I typed in my LJ user ID and password, they didn't work on Wordpress. It says: "Logging in to LiveJournal failed. Check your username and password and try again." Well, I went on another server where I wasn't logged in and typed in my username and password and I logged in just fine. So I'm not sure what Wordpress's problem is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Oops, forgot about Yuka cause she's booooring.

Miyazaki Yuka 23rd Birthday Event at TFT Hall 4/2/17

1. Mano Piano (Mano Erina)
2. Wasurete Ageru (Angerme)
3. Gin Iro no Telepathy (Juice=Juice)
4. Kokoro no Sakebi o Uta ni Shitemita (C-ute) -> changes to Shiawase no Tochuu (C-ute) in event 2
5. I WISH (Morning Musume) -> changes to Suki-chan (S/mileage) in event 2

Kishimoto Yumeno 17th Birthday Event at Shinjuku ReNy 4/3/17

1. Yuke Yuke Monkey Dance (Berryz Kobo)
2. Yuujou Junjou oh Seishun (Berryz Kobo)
3. Gatamekira (Taiyou to Ciscomoon)
4. Watarasebashi (Matsuura Aya)
5. Namida no Hoshi (Goto Maki)

<p class="bbc_center">Image
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Anderei"]
Kishimoto Yumeno 17th Birthday Event at Shinjuku ReNy 4/3/17

3. Gatamekira (Taiyou to Ciscomoon)
4. Watarasebashi (Matsuura Aya)
[/quote]

Yes.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Katsuta Rina 19th Birthday Event at TFM Hall 4/6/17

1. My alright sky (Buono!)
2. I&YOU&I&YOU&I (Tanpopo)
3. Memory Seishun no Hikari

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I&YOU&I&YOU&I actually seems like it would fit her pretty well.

I have no desire to hear that Memory Seishun no Hikari though.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It's probably not good but not awful. Rina never really pushes her voice to do anything she can't. One of the benefits of her laziness.

I feel like she's covered Tanpopo a lot but I might just be making it up.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

10m - Colorful era with Sayumi
13m - Colorful era with Riho-Kanon and 12ki
13m - Colorful era? with 13ki

What do you guys like the most?
I was watching some performances on youtube from 2013-2014 and couldn't stop watching with all the good recomendations that kept popping up.
I feel so nostalgic now, it was so good when Sayumi was still around. I also liked the 10 member line-up. If it's over 10 it just feels too crowded
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Colorful with Sayu, of course. And I hate Sayu. I don't think anything more needs to be said.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Thea"]
Colorful with Sayu, of course. And I hate Sayu. I don't think anything more needs to be said.
[/quote]
You hate Sayu, but you hate Maria even more :lol:
Image Hey
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah, Sayu era for me too. After her graduation you could see that the group was uncoordinated and unsure. I'd say '15 Musume might be my least favourite line-up/era/time for MM so far, despite the good December release. '16 was a bit better because they finally upped their productions and finally were a bit more sure about themselves but... eh. Looking forward to what 13ki brings, but now I'm already tired of some 9ki-11ki members.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

OTT + Colorful Era until Wagamama's release. Reina and Sakura were in the group, I loved almost all a-sides, which were coupled with several b-sides and some very good ones (was about to write "Colorful Era until Reina's grad" but Wagamama is a really good single and I love all its b-sides so I had to include it), Riho's voice wasn't too damaged yet if I recall well and Michishige 11 Soul was a great tour (and Colorful Character tour a good one, the album being strong to me).
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Meikochi"]
OTT + Colorful Era until Wagamama's release. Reina and Sakura were in the group, I loved almost all a-sides, which were coupled with several b-sides and some very good ones (was about to write "Colorful Era until Reina's grad" but Wagamama is a really good single and I love all its b-sides so I had to include it)
[/quote]

Same for me. This was the period that brought me back into active fandom of the group. Wagamama/Gundam is one of my favorite singles from any era, and it started to drop off after that.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Wagamama/Ai no Gundam was one of their best singles overall, I remember being really disappointed when none of the following singles managed to get close. Both a-sides were songs that could've stood as singles on their own and the b-sides were pretty decent as well.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

12, SMART and 13 Colorful Character were such bomb ass albums... Watching them performed lived back then (on DVDS, not a real live Q_Q) is seriously too good.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

WotaInTranslation posted this really awesome thread about Tsunku writing more cheerful songs that get shot down. It's sad, CG shouldn't be the only group that gets "fun" and "energetic" songs often. Give some to MM.... They should've at least been doing that the past two years when the average age of the group was lower than it will be from here on out.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Well, it took them ten years since the show went off the air, but IMDB (Internet Movie Database) finally added a page for "Hello! Morning," so I promptly crafted a review and posted it. I also added images from the show to the page's photo gallery, with more to be added. It's under "Haro Moningu" and the URL is this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6714270/reference
Last edited by Madara on Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^Thanks for the detailed review! A good read.

Looking at 9ki's blog I don't think Ikuta looks good with her current hairstyle. Or rather, she doesn't look bad, but another member with half-length dark brown hair? After Ayumi and Masaki? Sakura got rid of her bangs at least, but Akane and Yoko have the same hairstyle as well, just in black - and Miki has the same haircut, but usually wears a ponytail or something else.

I get that dark hair is trending and I understand that Ikuta wants to try something new after lighter brown, short hair for years (especially that short hair part). But eh. Takechan also dyed her hair darker and grows it out. Karin lets her hair grow out (granted that really short cut didn't look good on her either). Ogawa Rena seems to have about the same length. Hamachan too. Kisora as well. I could go on... but eh. I know we complained about boring hairstyles in H!P before but now that the majority of them is in High Schooland many members have finished school altogether they might want to reconsider their styles.

And I stay with it: Both Ikuta and Takechan looked best with short, light brown hair.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="206958" data-time="1491778050">Well, it took them ten years since the show went off the air, but IMDB (Internet Movie Database) finally added a page for "Hello! Morning," so I promptly crafted a review and posted it. I also added images from the show to the page's photo gallery, with more to be added. It's under "Haro Moningu" and the URL is this: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6714270/reference</blockquote>
Reading your description made me nostalgic. I do think however, it'd be good if you pointed out more clearly what you liked and disliked, since it's a review.

"Joining them for the ride is a white male American comedian working in Japan who speaks fluent Japanese." - Thane Camus, right? haha
Last edited by Ap2000 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

I loved Thane's segments! I think the best parts of Hello! Morning were Ayaka and Thane trying to teach the girls English.
Last edited by showraniy on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Colorful Era from when Reina graduated until when Zukki graduated lolololol
Kaori • Risako 

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="206973" data-time="1491840622">
I loved Thane's segments! I think the best parts of Hello! Morning were Ayaka and Thane trying to teach the girls English.
</blockquote>

I hate Thane! :dammit:

I've never been as jealous of anybody as of him! :dammit:

I hope the second sentence made sense, because I had a hard time formulating it correctly. lol
Last edited by Ap2000 on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="DonJuan"]
And I stay with it: Both Ikuta and Takechan looked best with short, light brown hair.
[/quote]

Seriously.  :confused:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I like Take's new hair.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I don't remember how I ran across it and some of you have probably seen it, but this multilingual music video with Thane amuses me.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="Anderei"]
I like Take's new hair.
[/quote]

It's not bad, like Ikuta's current hairstyle isn't bad. But it's basically the hairstyle everyone else has or had lol.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Well, they are teenage girls so following trends is to be expected. Go outside H!P and you'll find little variety in the way more orthodox idols style themselves.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]
I don't remember how I ran across it and some of you have probably seen it, but this multilingual music video with Thane amuses me.
[/quote]
That's a little cute. It got stuck in my head almost instantly and I skipped the majority of the song
Image Hey