[2017.06.21] Angerme - Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai / Namida iro no Ketsui / Majokko Megu-chan

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: [2017.06.21] Angerme - Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai / Namida iro no Ketsui / Majokko Megu-chan

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I kinda like they had the song mains split up by gens.... No, I really like it :)

Excited to hear 'em
Anderei
つんく♂

Re: [2017.06.21] Angerme - Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai / Namida iro no Ketsui / Majokko Megu-chan

Post by Anderei »

Listened to a concert recording.

Ai Sae Areba starts off strong, but I'm actually not a fan of of the sudden change. It's not as good as Shin Nippon is. But it is interesting. Lots of strong vocals. It sounds pretty heavy on Take and Kana just from this. Parts of it are very orchestral. I listened to it a few times and I really liked it by the last listen.

Majokko Megu is a cover so I mean it's just kind of meh in general. I'm not terribly familiar with Kassa's voice yet, but if she's the one who opens the song then she did better than I expected based on what little I've seen of her in events. Someone went for a note that was WAY too high for them and it was terrible lol. But yeah, this is just okay. It's not gonna get performed much so it doesn't matter. Sally is the least performed of all the Angerme a-sides and this will probably get the same requisite one or two performances in this concert and the summer concert and then never again.

Namida iro I need another live or the studio recording of, Murotan and Rikako were both really shaky in this. Murotan was sick and you can tell, although someone who went said she was way worse by the end of the concert and they did all the new songs at the very beginning. Rikako's voice cracked during one of her lines too. Moe nailed this, though, like she sounded fucking amazing for it being a concert recording. She sounds so good she honestly made the other two look bad. It was interesting they had these three lead this song because I don't think this songs really fits Murotan and Rikako's image.

The songs are all good enough that I'll still buy the single.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon May 15, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Namida radio rip:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLPsw9iBm5g

MUCH better than the live version lol.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
Namida radio rip:

[/quote]

I really like this. It almost feels nostalgic.

But it makes me wary... the lyrics.... Like they made this song to be sung when members graduate. I dunno...
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="Anderei"]
Namida radio rip:

[/quote]
Moe still sounds the best in this though. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Moe actually sounded amazing in the concert rip and no one ever sounds good in those. She's awesome.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I liked the chorus of Aisae but it seems a strange song. Akari's line at 19:19 and 19:39 was worth it, though. The lines following Kananan's line after that were interesting. Kamiko was great, Rikako was good, but Murotan just sounds nasal and quite unpleasant... Kamiko looked adorable. I love all of the Akari, there isn't even any point in listing timestamps anymore lol. I started out really disliking it when I first started this but I rather liked it by the end.

Namida iro sounds interesting, Kamiko sounds great and Rikako is good, too. It's not really the type of song to listen to more than once/without video, though.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Murotan is sick in the performances. She took a few injections before performing.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh! My bad then, proceed.  :hahaha:
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207712" data-time="1495160494"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="207706" data-time="1495114205">
Namida radio rip:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLPsw9iBm5g' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PLPsw9iBm5g</a>

MUCH better than the live version lol.</blockquote>

But it makes me wary... the lyrics.... Like they made this song to be sung when members graduate. I dunno...</blockquote>
They have Kousaten as their graduation song.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="207712" data-time="1495160494">

But it makes me wary... the lyrics.... Like they made this song to be sung when members graduate. I dunno...</blockquote>
They have Kousaten as their graduation song.

[/quote]

Totally true... but when I hear lines like,

"I decided I wouldn't cry, until everyone could laugh again
"This place that raised us all together...
"I definitely... will continue to protect it.

"Facing our dreams became too painful
"Because I loved everything about that dream too much
"I want to see a sky...
"Even more wide than that of now,
"But the determination from the color of my tears
"I won't forget it.

"Being separated from you,
"I've come to love you more and more.
"This place that raised us all together...
"I definitely... will continue to protect it."

It's obviously about separating and following your own dreams. It's pretty general, but it's definitely something I could see them singing at a Wada graduation. Especially saying they'll continue to protect it, since she's been protecting and raising the group since its formation.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat May 20, 2017 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Didn't they say it was a song to express their feelings to Maho? The lyrics seem to really address her sudden (and long) break from the group.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
Didn't they say it was a song to express their feelings to Maho? The lyrics seem to really address her sudden (and long) break from the group.
[/quote]

I don't remember hearing about that, but I could understand that perspective. It definitely fits... Just out of that context it seemed very graduation-like to me. And it really makes sense since it's 3rd (and 4th) gen's song this time around.

God damn I miss Aiai Q_Q
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ai Sae sounds too much like some of Angerme's other songs to really make a strong impression on me =/

Majokko is aiight... you only had so much to work with in the beginning, so....

Personally, this is probably their weakest single for me to date. (As Angerme)
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon May 22, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Ai Sae sounds like all their old songs got recycled and made into one new song.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

New group photo
rallyleo
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rallyleo »

Fierce ????????????
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Outfits for Ai Sae ?
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="207885" data-time="1495860926">
Outfits for Ai Sae ?</blockquote>

Most likely.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yeah, the pictures and outfits look a bit too stern to be Namida and we already saw the Majokko ones :)
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Regular A

Regular B

Regular C

Limited A

Limited B

Limited C

SP Edition

Easily their worst set of covers in a long while, but both Bs look very nice.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Except for the SP and the blatant Shugo Chara Eggs cover, I really love these covers.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Some of these are really simple but they're ok. Reallx like Reg C and Lim B.

Btw, H!S MV preview of Namidairo Ketsui:

https://youtu.be/bcP7eyg84cs
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Covers ranked:

<div>Reg A</div>
<div>Lim C</div>
<div>Reg C</div>
<div>SP</div>
<div>Reg B</div>
<div>Lim A</div>
<div>Lim B</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I like most of them: Lim A is about the only meh one of the bunch, and it's not horrible.</div>
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

[/quote]

Really? I personally really like this style.. I dunno. I prefer it to cheesy bad photoshop or just plain bad graphic design choices. Sometimes simple is nice :)

Also all the subtle Aiai themes in Namida make me really sad... The green bar on Regular B w/ her member color. The lyrics of the song. The ballet/interpretive dance the girls do in the MV... Also I just plain love everything about that title in this single. The others are meh but Namida is what I love to a tee.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed May 31, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="207949" data-time="1496210144">
<div>

[/quote]

Really? I personally really like this style.. I dunno. I prefer it to cheesy bad photoshop or just plain bad graphic design choices. Sometimes simple is nice :)

Also all the subtle Aiai themes in Namida make me really sad... The green bar on Regular B w/ her member color. The lyrics of the song. The ballet/interpretive dance the girls do in the MV... Also I just plain love everything about that title in this single. The others are meh but Namida is what I love to a tee.

</div>
</blockquote>

The Megu styling is garbage imo. The Ai Sae covers are just your typical cheap HP crap.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

<div>Ai Sae sounds cool on first listen. The time change is a little disconcerting, but it could become endearing once I get used to it.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Namidairo is a really good take on a classic H!P style. Nothing ground breaking, just a really good emotional mid-tempo pop song.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>The cover of Majokko Megu-chan is is pretty much exactly what I expected.  </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Overall, a strong, if unspectacular, single.</div>
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Full MV of Namida iro no Ketsui

I like it. The giant teardrop is a bit weird but other than that it's a cute MV.