[2017.08.23] Juice=Juice - Fiesta! Fiesta!

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: [2017.08.23] Juice=Juice - Fiesta! Fiesta!

Post by Solarblade »

Announced on The Girls Live, Fiesta! Fiesta! itself will be available on iTunes tomorrow (8/2)
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Radio Rip of Wonderful World English Version.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Photos from the pv shoot are out. Most on J=J's blog.

Nanami now has bangs.... She looks like Morito to me.

Ruru looks like a cross between Masaki and Musubu in thr photos.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

wow the song is really good please ufa let juicejuice stay this good :puppyeyes:
Image Hey
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yeah... I've had Fiesta Fiesta on repeat all week. It's a good summer jam. Hope the MV doesn't disappoint. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

The new Hello! Station includes footage of Ruru and Yanagawa recording their lines for "Fiesta!" They're both good, but Ruru is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzGAfGEgdXI#
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="JPope"]
The new Hello! Station includes footage of Ruru and Yanagawa recording their lines for "Fiesta!" They're both good, but Ruru is really good.

[/quote]

Sayuki has serious competition here.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="AquaChan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="209547" data-time="1502900977">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
Ruru has a much more pleasant tone to listen to, and honestly, she reminds me of Airi with her "effortless" form of singing. I feel bad for Nanami because people are gonna be like "HOLY SHIT RURU" and she is gonna be overshadowed, but honestly, these 2 are great additions to J=J. Can't wait to see what they do with Ruru... hopefully it revives the group.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AquaChan" data-cid="209549" data-time="1502905940">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="209547" data-time="1502900977">
<div>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>
Ruru has a much more pleasant tone to listen to, and honestly, she reminds me of Airi with her "effortless" form of singing. I feel bad for Nanami because people are gonna be like "HOLY SHIT RURU" and she is gonna be overshadowed, but honestly, these 2 are great additions to J=J. Can't wait to see what they do with Ruru... hopefully it revives the group.

</div>
</blockquote>

You know what the scary part is? She also reminds me of Chisato with the personality and soul she sings with. She has that mojo that you can't teach -- you either have it or you don't. Most H!P singers don't have it, but Ruru does.  

Airi's effortlessness and Chisato's soul? Her sample size is too small to make an informed judgement right now, but by this time next year we might be talking about Ruru as one of the top singers in H!P.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Das my girl! So excited for others to get to know what an awesome singer she is ????

She has been practicing singing for a long time now and learned the right way to sing. I just hope the HP instructors don't try and fuck it up!
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Honestly, who is a better singer than ruru currently? 
Image Hey
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Hirose, Oda, Kishimoto and Sayuki are close... but personally I consider Ruru above them. I'd love to hear her try a Sayuki belt sometime, though!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Derby"]
Honestly, who is a better singer than ruru currently? 
[/quote]

I wanted to say that, but I've been trying to cut down on the hyperbole.  :lol:

Also, she needs to show that she can sing like this on the regular. Not saying she can't -- and my guess is that she can -- but I want to hear more before I commit myself to a solid ranking. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Ruru was amazing when I saw her live and in this recording. I'd still put at least Sakura above her though.
Campy <3 !
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Ruru is great, I loved her the moment she belted out her first notes way back in the day of her first KSS recitle, but I'll need to wait to see her in a full blown concert setting to see how she fairs with a full workload of concert behind her. A lot of girls who are great tend to be able to put together the studio singing with the stage singing. 

But either way, she's still a great addition to Juice and it's where I wanted her to go. With Karin (provided of course she's back to her 100% voice) and Sayuki (provided of course she doesn't have any more vocal issues) and backup from the other girls, Juice is back to being a solid group. Let's just hope they finally start getting thrown some decent songs their way to showcase that fact. Fiesta! Fiesta! is a great start. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Ok I thought y'all were overreacting but damn, that was one nice recording section. She's not even as shouty, actually only in the chorus, as she is live. 

But I'm with Q, we'll see how she'll hold over the course of a whole concert. Hirose for example doesn't hold as well as others, towards the end of a live she's around Rei's level. Sakura doesn't really get tired during concerts, or so it seems. Ruru will probably profit from the fact that most lines are already set within J=J and she won't get showered in lines from the start, but I'm sure they'll build her up as a lead singer in the next releases.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

The only thing that saddens me is that Uemura and Miyazaki improved so much, yet will still be in the background.

Let's hope line distribution stays like this song.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I feel like they've been favoring akari a lot from the moment she started improving back then so I'm not worried for the moment.
And considering her popularity wouldn't they put yanagawa behind her instead?
Image Hey
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Jidanda Dance had quite a lot of Akari and Yuka so I'm not that worried either. I also think Nanami will be the one with the least lines for now. So I'd say it goes

Karin > Sayuki > Ruru > Tomoko > Akari > Yuka > Nanami

They could always switch them around, and since we don't know how they'll treat Karin after she returns it could be that she won't get as many lines in the next (hopefully physical) release. 
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

J=J has always been fairly good about line distribution too. Akari and Yuka don't get as many lines as the other 3, but they have hardly ever been non-existent.

Fiesta! Fiesta! is damn hard to get out of your head. Haven't been this bad with a H!P song since Tsugi tsugi (which I guess was only last year...) & Wagamama...ai no joke.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="DonJuan"]
Ok I thought y'all were overreacting but damn, that was one nice recording section. She's not even as shouty, actually only in the chorus, as she is live. 

But I'm with Q, we'll see how she'll hold over the course of a whole concert. Hirose for example doesn't hold as well as others, towards the end of a live she's around Rei's level. Sakura doesn't really get tired during concerts, or so it seems. Ruru will probably profit from the fact that most lines are already set within J=J and she won't get showered in lines from the start, but I'm sure they'll build her up as a lead singer in the next releases.
[/quote]

I'll be skeptical of how Ru can hold up over a full concert, too, because many of H!P's top singers historically were not able to do this. Neither Takahashi nor Mikitty had much stamina in concerts, which is one area where Sakura eclipses both.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ruru has had training at Actor's School Hiroshima (same as Riho), so I'm hoping her stamina is pretty decent. She never seems overly tired at KSS concerts... But we'll see when her group is the single attraction! And they put her in J=J which is infamous for touring WAY TOO MUCH, so I'm sure if she doesn't have the stamina now, she'll gain it. :)
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Cover art for Fiesta! Fiesta!

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

:sleeping:
Last edited by aine on Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

The simplest of simple but at least no photoshop embarassment. I actually quite like it.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I mean.... It's Danbara's first cover as an official member, so I already like it for that.

But yeah, it's absurdly simple. At least it has good outfits/font.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I wasn't expecting much for a digital release, and they didn't give me much. Not horrible for what it is, tho.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

This wasn't brought up here so I thought to bring it

From Mr. A

Due to circumstances, the option to buy the "Fiesta! Fiesta!" MV for download had to be canceled. They are planning to release the MV on Youtube as a promotion video later.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.helloproject.com/news/7498/" title="External link">http://www.helloproject.com/news/7498/</a>
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Did we ever get numbers on the release? Their live Fiesta video had over 500,000 views which is crazy for a non-MV of Ju=Ju.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I think they might be regretting not doing a physical release. It's a good track, and H!P fans are dying for new product. They could have done an old-school release with a single A-side and a couple of whatever B-sides, and moved 35K of this no problem. Maybe more based on the current jones of H!P wota.
Last edited by JPope on Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.