UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Madara »

What's M-Line?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It used to be OG MM fanclub but now it became OG H!P fanclub.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tanabe Nanami's group, OnePixcel, are releasing their first full album, and have released their MV for monochrome. It's very simple but still very nice.

They're still really small time but I think this group has so much potential so I hope they all stick with it for awhile.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The idol group LinLin produces performed at Jam Expo earlier this month.

I'm guessing the Peach stage is for foreign/small groups, because the Kiwi Stage looks more like a proper concert. As does the Strawberry Stage.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

So this popped up on FB the other day. Anyone hear anything about Kago holding new auditions? Is this an actual thing?

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, she mentioned it on her Insta. It's a one day thing and it's a live broadcast and all she mentions is that she'll be a special judge. There's so few details I can't even tell what it's for. I don't think she's trying to start a new group.

Edit: she linked to the audition site on her blog: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.horiemon-audition.com' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.horiemon-audition.com</a>

I think this dude is trying to start a group and she's just judging.

Editx2: news sites on twitter said she's just judging the final round.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I love Kaori so much. IDK why that video just made me feel that but I really do love her. 
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Derby"]
Morning Musume OG vs. AKB48 - Renai Revolution 21 vs. LOVE Machine
[/quote]

That was fun. That's a really strong OG lineup.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

They all look pretty good for all the babies they've been knocking out. Tsuji especially. Nakai is getting old :lol: Tanaka and TakaAi lost some of their omph compared to past performances but the goofiness of these girls really came through :lol:

Also, this isn't the first Yoshi has been sitting to the side of the OG performances... She's not a regular is she? This one I imagine may be because 6 VS 6, but the last time there was more OG members.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
maryshiin
Kenshuusei

Post by maryshiin »

iirc that time Yossy did not take part in the performance because she was pregnant
Last edited by maryshiin on Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, she was. This isn't a new clip.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]
They all look pretty good for all the babies they've been knocking out. Tsuji especially. 
[/quote]

Tsuji just looks odd to me, like Uncanny Valley odd. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tsuji looks like someone desperately trying to remain youthful. She probably looks fine underneath the makeup, lenses and clothes though. And if you follow her Insta, she's definitely toned it down the past couple years.
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

It looks like she's had a bunch of "work" done on her face. I can't pinpoint any one thing other then the obvious caps on the teeth, but she just looks like someone who's had too much plastic surgery. Takasahsi is only a few months younger, and she looks really great. She's not wearing a ridiculous outfit.

The most shocking to me, though, is Kei. She's aging really well. She barely looks different from when she graduated
Last edited by JPope on Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Kei and Reina look like they haven't aged at all, and with black hair Takahashi looks like she's fucking 15 again.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Is it just me or does AKB's Sayaka Yamamoto in that clip look like she's had work done on her face? If so, how horrible. She was so beautiful with a perfect face and bone structure.  
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That clip is over a year and a half old. Unless you think she looks odd now then you're just imagining it.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Kei and Reina look like they haven't aged at all, and with black hair Takahashi looks like she's fucking 15 again.
[/quote]

Yeah, Ai-chan looks just like she did when she joined MM. And I swear, Reina has looked exactly the same for the last ten years. What's her secret?

Also, AKB was totally outclassed in this. To be fair, MM OG should have done an AKB song, like "Iiwake Maybe" (and just knock it out of the park so they would have won anyway).
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Reina's secret is dressing and doing her hair the exact same way at 27 that she did at 14.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It's a girl for those of you who can't read Japanese.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

According to her Instagram, Nacky is apparently in Nashville, Tennessee at the moment.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

Yuki Goto, the brother of Maki Goto and 1/2 half of EE JUMP, was on an Amazon Prime talk show called "Imada x Higashino no Karigura". Someone uploaded the video here.

The highlights are:

His thoughts and feelings about his sister becoming a star. He was scouted at one of Morning Musume's events by Manager Wada (she managed Sharam Q, Chisato Moritaka, and etc)
He was in lessons for one year before debuting. He wanted to play the guitar but the guitar teacher said he was busy. That might be a lie
He hated Ottotto Natsu da ze! because for various reasons like the dancing and not being able to fool around (Wada was really strict with the managing)
He liked Yaguchi.
They talk about his famous incident in 2002 where he was removed from EE Jump. He didn't drink alcohol, so he claims. His manager gave him one more chance but he wanted to quit. Tsunku didn't contact him after the incident. His sister said you can do what you want. Sony said to apologize but Yuki didn't do anything. 
They also talked about his arrest in 2007. He was the ringleader and was going to sell the cables to China as it was in high demand due to the Beijing Olympics. When he entered the construction company, he had a bad feeling about it and wanted to turn back. But, his pride was too important.
They talk about his life in prison. He was bullied. Once, he was forced to drink lots of water quickly. The "room leader" also did nasty things to the new people. 
They talk about his reaction to his mom's death.
He was offered to be in AV by an AV star. He got 3,000,000 yen from it.
He divorced from his first wife (the one he married in 2005) and has since remarried.
He has been having difficulty finding jobs since his release.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
According to her Instagram, Nacky is apparently in Nashville, Tennessee at the moment.
[/quote]

You up for a trip, Buononon?  :ph34r:
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="210182" data-time="1505570526">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="210178" data-time="1505538805">
</blockquote>

You up for a trip, Buononon?  :ph34r:

</blockquote>

The one weekend I travel :cryalot: (check the spam thread to see what a mistake that was)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aisasami"]
Yuki Goto, the brother of Maki Goto and 1/2 half of EE JUMP, was on an Amazon Prime talk show called "Imada x Higashino no Karigura". Someone uploaded the video here.

The highlights are:

His thoughts and feelings about his sister becoming a star. He was scouted at one of Morning Musume's events by Manager Wada (she managed Sharam Q, Chisato Moritaka, and etc)
He was in lessons for one year before debuting. He wanted to play the guitar but the guitar teacher said he was busy. That might be a lie
He hated Ottotto Natsu da ze! because for various reasons like the dancing and not being able to fool around (Wada was really strict with the managing)
He liked Yaguchi.
They talk about his famous incident in 2002 where he was removed from EE Jump. He didn't drink alcohol, so he claims. His manager gave him one more chance but he wanted to quit. Tsunku didn't contact him after the incident. His sister said you can do what you want. Sony said to apologize but Yuki didn't do anything. 
They also talked about his arrest in 2007. He was the ringleader and was going to sell the cables to China as it was in high demand due to the Beijing Olympics. When he entered the construction company, he had a bad feeling about it and wanted to turn back. But, his pride was too important.
They talk about his life in prison. He was bullied. Once, he was forced to drink lots of water quickly. The "room leader" also did nasty things to the new people. 
They talk about his reaction to his mom's death.
He was offered to be in AV by an AV star. He got 3,000,000 yen from it.
He divorced from his first wife (the one he married in 2005) and has since remarried.
He has been having difficulty finding jobs since his release.
[/quote]

Crazy.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

After 17 years with them, Matsuura is leaving UFA and joining her husband's personal agency.

She's been pretty inactive for a long time now, maybe this means she's about to start doing things again.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I didn't know she even came off her endometriosis-induced hiatus tbh
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She did some stuff from 2010-2013 but not a lot. I haven't seen her at all since she had her baby three years ago.