UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Madara »

She looks fantastic. What show was this and where?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The brand is Yumi Katsura. Show was in Paris. 

You can see several other photos from the show here.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHE LOOKS AMAZING
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzu" data-cid="212956" data-time="1519405046">GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SHE LOOKS AMAZING</blockquote>
A very pretty Kuma.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

The Japan Society (New York) website features a pic of Yurina from the show on its Talks+ page. It's the 4th picture down:

https://twitter.com/js_TalksPlus
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

How come I didn't know this?

I've got a copy of the most recent Kamen Rider movie, KAMEN RIDER EX-AID THE MOVIE: TRUE ENDING, which was released in Japan last August, and I'm looking for a synopsis on the web and I find one and I look at the cast list and Miki Fujimoto is listed. I wonder if this is our Mikitty and click on the link and it is!

How did I not know Miki was in a Kamen Rider movie? I love these movies and have copies of most of them.

I'm gonna sit and watch it now.

ADDENDUM: Miki plays the mother of a dying child and has to sit there looking sad and aggrieved in the few scenes she has. She does a good job, but she hardly has any closeups. I doubt she would have registered with me if I hadn't known who she was. It's also one of the more ridiculous KR movies I've seen. The one with Erina Mano from 7 years ago is high art compared to this.
Last edited by Madara on Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Risako dun’ give birthed to a baby girl.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="honey"]
Risako dun’ give birthed to a baby girl.
[/quote]

Born on March 6--Momoko's birthday.

She's the first H!P Kid to have...a kid!  And she's the fourth youngest of them.
Last edited by Madara on Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

i'm so happy for her <3 
Kaori • Risako 

Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="213142" data-time="1521301460">Risako dun’ give birthed to a baby girl.</blockquote>
I take it she didn't announced it beforehand? First time I'm reading of this.
Do we know the dad?

Unfortunately not me. :(
Last edited by Ap2000 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It was a dude she met at a party (apparently Maro introduced them?) but we don't have a name. Back then when she announced her pregnancy in a magazine some people were shocked because she had only known the guy for a few months.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Checking the thread, I even commented on it...
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I'm the dad.
Kaori • Risako 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think they were going or will get married too.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="213165" data-time="1521575626">I think they were going or will get married too.</blockquote>
It's Japan, gotta follow the protocol. lol
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I wouldn't be surprised fit the paperwork is already filed and they just haven't done a ceremony yet. 
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

That's basically what I assume in every idol marriage ever.
Kaori • Risako 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

A thread about Fukuda Asuka and how she thinks she might be happier today if she never got into music business.

http://wotaintranslation.com/2018/03/24/fukuda-asuka-my-life-wouldve-been-happier-without-music/

The headline "My life would've been happier without music" is sad but so is the whole thread, ugh.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Unless I missed it, I don't think it was mentioned, but the teaser for Airi's debut album is out!
Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="Farrah"]
Unless I missed it, I don't think it was mentioned, but the teaser for Airi's debut album is out!
[/quote]

Wow I loved them all but my favorite was definitely "Start Again"!

Made by Haru!
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="213258" data-time="1522285400">
Unless I missed it, I don't think it was mentioned, but the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3Z6cUZwf9E' class="bbc_url" title="External link">teaser for Airi's debut album</a> is out!</blockquote>

Here are a few full versions of songs from Airi's new album. I really love them.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/HfH7jw8Gs8o' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Perfect Timing</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/wDJIkwsEDpU' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Distance</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/WE-CQPbZS_A' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Good Night</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/ysP_uuXY0kE' class="bbc_url" title="External link">未完成ガール</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/1gFnWBvAmAk' class="bbc_url" title="External link">君の好きなひと</a>
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I haven't found an official announcement yet, but it seems like Otsuka Aina retired from showbiz after her birthay event today. 

(For now, here's a twitter report.)
(And this one is her official account.)
Last edited by DonJuan on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Not gonna lie, I had no idea she was still active lol.  I was always so sad that she left.  She lended something very important to J=J imo.  I still think their first two releases were among their best.  I was very excited about them in the beginning but they've kind of been on a downward trajectory imo, or at least kind of stagnant. =/
Last edited by Farrah on Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Up Up Girls (2) announced 2 new members joining the group; Nakagawa Chihiro (中川千尋) & Sasaki Honoka (佐々木ほのか)

https://ameblo.jp/upupgirls2ki/entry-12370155358.html
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Farrah"]
Not gonna lie, I had no idea she was still active lol.  I was always so sad that she left.  She lended something very important to J=J imo.  I still think their first two releases were among their best.  I was very excited about them in the beginning but they've kind of been on a downward trajectory imo, or at least kind of stagnant. =/
[/quote]

I was watching the 2015 MM HinaFest concert recently and I wondered who the extra member of Country Girls was and I thought, "Aina Otsuka." But that didn't seem right, wasn't she the short-lived member of J=J? So who's this? And then I remembered: Uta Shimamura.

I watched the latest J=J concert DVD when I got back home from Tokyo. I had picked it up at Tower Records along with a bunch of other new and older releases (including the aforementioned 2015 HinaFest). It's the best thing I've seen from J=J and possibly one of the best H!P concerts ever. Now that I'm getting over my jet lag, I'll be watching it again and doing a blog entry on it.
Last edited by Madara on Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Madara"]

I watched the latest J=J concert DVD when I got back home from Tokyo. I had picked it up at Tower Records along with a bunch of other new and older releases (including the aforementioned 2015 HinaFest). It's the best thing I've seen from J=J and possibly one of the best H!P concerts ever. Now that I'm getting over my jet lag, I'll be watching it again and doing a blog entry on it.

[/quote]

If it's the 7nin Budoukan concert, yes, it's a pretty solid one. Def my favorite from Juice=Juice.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

To be honest Juice has a lot of great concerts. If you're not into their discography of course it's not as interesting, but there's rarely a concert that I don't enjoy. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="AquaChan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="213499" data-time="1524392112">
<div>

[/quote]

If it's the 7nin Budoukan concert, yes, it's a pretty solid one. Def my favorite from Juice=Juice.

</div>
</blockquote>

Yeah, here's the full title:
Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 FINAL at Nippon Budokan - Seven Squeeze! – (released March 7, 2018)

There's actually a newer J=J DVD coming out on April 25. It's their Paris concert:
Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 - World Tour –

Meikochi: is this one worth getting? (I'm guessing the answer is "Yes!!!") Will we see a shot of you in it?
Last edited by Madara on Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Madara"]

There's actually a newer J=J DVD coming out on April 25. It's their Paris concert:
Juice=Juice LIVE AROUND 2017 - World Tour –

Meikochi: is this one worth getting? (I'm guessing the answer is "Yes!!!") Will we see a shot of you in it?

[/quote]

Setlist is mostly the same as the one in Budoukan (only Hajimete wo Keikenchuu and Tick-Tack Watashi no Shun were performed in Paris and not at Budoukan), with the setlist being (7 songs) longer at Budoukan.
I personally don't enjoy watching DVDs of live houses concerts as much as hall tours concerts ones but if you do, you may like it. The atmosphere felt slightly different to me from a concert in Japan (I can't explain it better than that so it may be only me) and we may have been louder than Japanese fans usually. Also, "ça va ? ça va ? (Juice=Juice in Paris version)" is included at the end of the 2nd disc, I really liked it when they put it up on YouTube (I rewatch it regularly) and you may find as amusing as I did to recognize the different places where they shot this MV.

During the concert, I was on first / second row but at the very left (when looking from the stage) so I doubt the camera caught me. But if they filmed the whole handshake or the beginning of the line before the concert, I may be on it. [If you buy it or happen to watch it another way, I had an orange t-shirt, my glasses and probably my hair down.]

On another topic, I can't wait to read your next blog entries about your trip and all the DVDs and concerts you saw since the beginning of February.
Campy <3 !