Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by kitaoji »

well, last year had the fancam of Murotan doing her crazy dances... which made it all the way to Taiwanese news. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-wWed1KV8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_C4bY_bCVM
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Spring one went well, I was referring to the autumn one.
Campy <3 !
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Spring one went well, I was referring to the autumn one.
[/quote]
oh yeah, I forgot there's an autumn one too! :doh:

I believe it was TF and Country Girls who attended this one in a converted sports arena? 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Has anyone seen or heard of this movie?

Kêtai deka 3 the movie: Môningu musume. kyuushutsu daisakusen! - Pandora no hako no himitsu (2011)

IMDB lists six members of Morning Musume (2 from 5th Gen, 3 from 6th Gen and 1 from 8th Gen) in the cast. (8 are pictured in the poster)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1748067/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_42
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Yeah I think I may even own it. It's a mystery movie about high school girl detectives, but not starring them. If I remember right they just play themselves and are in one scene that takes place at a studio.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I think I've heard of it. They did do a movie sometime around when Eri, JunJun, and LinLin were suppose to be graduating.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
So is Morning Musume just not doing a Budokan concert this year? I feel like it should've been announced by now... I was really hoping to be able to see them when I'm in Tokyo but now I'm kinda worried.
[/quote]

[quote="kitaoji"]
The last time MM didn't have a Budokan concert was in spring of 2014.

Since Angerme's Budokan tour final is on Monday 5/28 (Rikako's birthday, too!), I'm expecting MM to perform on Tuesday 5/29. 
If they do a performance in June, it's probably the 18th or 19th or 20th. The first two weeks of June are taken up with their stage play, Pharaoh no Haka (retelling from Snefel's point of view).
[/quote]

MM Budokan concerts will be June 19 and June 20, both with doors opening at 5pm.  Fanclub lotteries are open.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Nice guess kitaoji.

Also, if you ever check here before going out Madara, Satoyama / Satoumi events are happening before HinaFest at the same place this year again.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Two clips of Kasahara's birthday event in October:

Koi Shintai Shinto
Onna ga Medatte Naze Ikenai
<p class="bbc_center">Image
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="213203" data-time="1521957282"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="213121" data-time="1520905771">
So is Morning Musume just not doing a Budokan concert this year? I feel like it should've been announced by now... I was really hoping to be able to see them when I'm in Tokyo but now I'm kinda worried.</blockquote>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="213123" data-time="1520913769">
The last time MM didn't have a Budokan concert was in spring of 2014.

Since Angerme's Budokan tour final is on Monday 5/28 (Rikako's birthday, too!), I'm expecting MM to perform on Tuesday 5/29.

If they do a performance in June, it's probably the 18th or 19th or 20th. The first two weeks of June are taken up with their stage play, Pharaoh no Haka (retelling from Snefel's point of view).</blockquote>

MM Budokan concerts will be June 19 and June 20, both with doors opening at 5pm. <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.jplop.com/viewtopic.php?f=16 ... 40#p231957' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Fanclub lotteries are open</a>.</blockquote>

After I go home. :( :( :(

Is there a guide somewhere for how to buy concert tickets? I'm thinking I might try to see Angerme instead.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

No Country for Tall Men Exports is my go-to.

If you want to go at it yourself, find a Japanese auctions proxy and arrange for shipment to your Japanese address, although if you're trying to get a fanclub ticket mailed to your hotel, you run the risk of missing pickup.  (I have had two very very close calls.)

The "proper" way to do it is to buy a general ticket at the convenience store, and this handy dandy guide to buying said tickets should help you out:
http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382

You'll need to find the P-code or L-code for the right concert, though. And disclaimer: I asked my friend to do this once, and *all* tickets were sold out by 5pm the day they were released to the general public.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Just got back from Tokyo. I saw all four HinaFest concerts and one Airi solo concert. The concerts were mostly great, although the venues could have been more comfortable and the quality of my seats varied. Still, it's always great to see the girls live. There's so much to share. I need to decompress and process my notes and pictures before I start posting about them.
Last edited by Madara on Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kitaoji" data-cid="213370" data-time="1523164198">
No Country for Tall Men Exports is my go-to.

If you want to go at it yourself, find a Japanese auctions proxy and arrange for shipment to your Japanese address, although if you're trying to get a fanclub ticket mailed to your hotel, you run the risk of missing pickup. (I have had two very very close calls.)

The "proper" way to do it is to buy a general ticket at the convenience store, and this handy dandy guide to buying said tickets should help you out:
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382' class="bbc_url" title="External link">http://www.nic-nagoya.or.jp/en/e/archives/382</a>

You'll need to find the P-code or L-code for the right concert, though. And disclaimer: I asked my friend to do this once, and *all* tickets were sold out by 5pm the day they were released to the general public.</blockquote>

I forgot to say thank you, this is very helpful!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Angerme Katsuta Rina 20th Birthday event @ Shinjuku ReNY 4/10/18
MC Suzuki Keita

1st event
VTR message from Sudo Maasa
"Rina-puu" Fashion Question Quiz corner. Every time she answers correct, she gets a fruit present.
Double up Challenge : Complete the challenges to double up the fruits.
- Fold up 10 pairs of socks in 30 seconds.
1.Love Namidairo
MC
2.Kono Ai wo Kasanete
3.Wasurete Ageru
4.KoiING
5.Itoshiku Kurushii Kono Yoru ni
MC
6.So La Ti Do ~Nee Nee~

2nd event
same setlist
Guest Kamikokuryo Moe reading a letter from Katsuta's mother
Strawberry Challenge 

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Miki interviewed an American fan on this weeks Hello Project, and her southern accent was poppin’. She sounds much better at conversational English that what we’ve heard before.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Saya"]
Miki interviewed an American fan on this weeks Hello Project, and her southern accent was poppin’. She sounds much better at conversational English that what we’ve heard before.
[/quote]

I was sitting in the front row facing the walkway at the second HinaFest concert and when the girls passed by, Miki saw me and waved at me. I did kind of stick out.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I just realized that Tsubaki will have their 3rd anniversary in 2 days. They've been announced on April 29 2015. This means Kobushi have also been around for 3 years now. Juice=Juice for 5. 
Maybe it is not that surprising that they plan on debuting two new groups this summer. 
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I believe that this has never happened before. Right now in Morning Musume, there are members from six consecutive generations: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th, the last four currently intact. I can recall times when there were five consecutive generations repped, but never six. Can those of you who track such things confirm this? Thanks.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I was noticing that a while ago. The closest we've ever gotten to that was the 13-nin line up when 5th gen just joined and Maki was still in the group and the period before Morito joined with both having five gens consecutively in the group.
Last edited by mrsross on Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Question about the Angerme/Juice=Juice Premium concert at Hina Fes 2018: what song does Ayano Kawamura sing as a solo?

The tracklists on Generasia and Hello! Project Wiki are woefully incomplete.

Thanks.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="213636" data-time="1525546268">
Question about the Angerme/Juice=Juice Premium concert at Hina Fes 2018: what song does Ayano Kawamura sing as a solo?

The tracklists on Generasia and Hello! Project Wiki are woefully incomplete.

Thanks.</blockquote>

C-ute’s Campus Life.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

A few days ago Rina has mentioned on her blog that she's studying fashion design at university. That makes 3 current ANGERME members in higher education: Ayaka, Akari and Rina. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Wota In Translation has been translating bits of the Single Complete Book and it's REALLY interesting stuff so head on over there and check it out! 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="DonJuan"]
A few days ago Rina has mentioned on her blog that she's studying fashion design at university. That makes 3 current ANGERME members in higher education: Ayaka, Akari and Rina. 
[/quote]

I think that's the most students any H!P group has ever had in a group at once, if I'm not mistaken. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kobushi Factory doing Isogaba Maware as 5nin on The Girls Live.

Featuring an interesting fashion choice.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Man, Kobushi have some thicker members (not fat!  just thick) and those outfits are NOT flattering.  I mean, they're even making the thin members look chunkier, so...

I lowkey love the "one pant leg, one short leg" thing though.  Reminds me of Gocchin's iconic G-Emotion tour look.

I like this song but god, I wish they were less shouty when they sing...
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My blog entry on my trip to all four concerts at this year's Hina Fes is up. (Link below)

It included a side trip to the Satoumi/Satoyama hall:

Last edited by Madara on Mon May 07, 2018 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

What would it take to get a new Morning Musume "Best" Album? Y'know, one with all their best hits of the last eight years, things like "Renai Hunter," "Brainstorming," "Wagamama Ki no Mama...," "Ai no Gundan," "What Is Love?," "Oh My Wish," "Sukatto My Heart," "Mukidashi de Mukiatte," "Sou Janai," "Brand New Morning," "Jealousy," and, of course, "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe." And maybe "One Two Three," if they insist on it. And, if there's room, some of whatever you guys who intend to buy the album like that I didn't already list.

How do we get something like this to happen? Is there a demand for it from anybody other than me?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Half of those are on the best of that was released in 2013.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
Half of those are on the best of that was released in 2013.
[/quote]

And I have that album. I just forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.

So let me revise my request:

What would it take to get a new Morning Musume "Best" Album? Y'know, one with all their best hits of the last five years, things like "Ai no Gundan," "What Is Love?," "Oh My Wish," "Sukatto My Heart," "Mukidashi de Mukiatte," "Sou Janai," "Brand New Morning," "Jealousy," and, of course, "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe."

How do we get something like this to happen? Is there a demand for it from anybody other than me?