Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by kitaoji »

Coupling collection Number 2, released 3/12/2014, has the songs b-sides up to Wagamama/Ai no Gundan, but left out Ai no Gundan.

The 14th album has all MM '14's singles (that includes Toki wo Koe). I don't remember if both of the Sayu tribute songs, "Shabadabadoo" and "Mikaeri Bijin" were on that year's Pucchi Best.

Not sure about the completeness of Pucchi Bests from 2015 from 2016.

The 15th album has all of the songs from MM'17.

Is it dumb to have to buy 5 discs when they could all be contained on one or two?  Yes.  But demand for physical media is so low these days when they're available as online downloads from iTunes.  You can even skip the instrumental tracks.  A collection of past hits doesn't have as much promotional value as it used to,
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yeah, it’s like why do you need the hits re-released when you can just make a Playlist of your favorites on iTunes. Definitely made sense before when people used CD and Tape Players, but not now.

The last one worked because they re-recorded a bunch of old songs with new people.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Yeah, I haven't figured out how to do any of that. This came up because I was scrolling through the music on my phone and the song titles are all in Japanese, but I saw "'16," so I knew that was MM and it was the three-song single with Sexy Cat Ensetsu, Mukidashi de, and Sou Janai and I got to lamenting why these couldn't be on a Best album or something, so I can listen to these three plus 9 or 10 other great MM songs without having to search for them individually.

It seems like I do a post like this every two years or so and get reminded of the albums I don't listen to much. And now that my iTunes is gone and I can't re-install it (long story), I have to rely on physical media again. Kitaoji helped me shift the iTunes function to Windows Media Player, which had access to all the music I had on iTunes, but I can't get it to play an album continuously. It plays one song and then abruptly shifts to other albums and other music, sometimes cutting right in the middle of a song. Baffling.  :confused:
Last edited by Madara on Thu May 17, 2018 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

It is odd that there was never a true singles collection after the second one though. There are several songs missing between that one and Updated (enough for their own collection), and Updated isn't a true singles collection since the recordings are different.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I'm ready for my 10 disc Morning Musume 20th Anniversary Spectacular which will lay waste to every other best of collection before it. 
All the singles, all the c/w, all the never before heard tracks. Bring it! And make me pay through the nose for it. 

Thanks Up-Front for listening. You're the best! 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Honestly I would buy a complete single and coupling collection album. If not for the 20th anniversary, for the 25th at least?
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Anyone remember that boxset of Ai no Tane to 3rd Love Paradise? It had each individual single with extra tracks, and a bonus karaoke cd for "popular" b-sides and album tracks. That thing was pretty great, and they said they were going to do more, but never did.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="213813" data-time="1526656586">
Honestly I would buy a complete single and coupling collection album. If not for the 20th anniversary, for the 25th at least?</blockquote>

That would have to cost at least 200 dollars.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I counted the songs (a- and b-sides) and we are at 161 (all b-sides, Takahashi Ai edition, Commemorative edition included). I have no idea what's the current price for downloading songs is, but considering the packaging is usually the most expensive part with physical releases and if we get a somewhat nice booklet with some nice pictures and lyrics in it that'd be a fair price in my book.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

[quote="Myst"]
Anyone remember that boxset of Ai no Tane to 3rd Love Paradise? It had each individual single with extra tracks, and a bonus karaoke cd for "popular" b-sides and album tracks. That thing was pretty great, and they said they were going to do more, but never did.
[/quote]

Do you mean the Early Single Box from 2004? Cause I got that for about $8 (eight) dollars at Book Off a few years ago. :lmfao:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

It's been literally a year, but I finally watched C-ute's final concert.  I kept putting it off because I knew it would make me sad LOL but I did it!  Annnnd... yep, I was right, it made me sad. 

Honestly, the group chemistry of C-ute's final five is so on point it feels like none of the ex-members were ever there imo.  I liked some of the ex members, and I always wonder what their vocals would've sounded like on later songs with Megumi, but in the end it kind of feels like the fat was trimmed - when I think C-ute, I think Airi, Nakky, Maimai, Maimi and Chisato.

I don't think H!P will have another group on their level any time soon tbh, in terms of talent, charisma, stage presence, chemistry, etc.  I wanted that to be Juice=Juice but they kind of never lived up to my expectations.  ANGERME are close but they have a few too many members at the moment to really give the feeling of a 100% cohesive unit.  I've really got my fingers crossed for these two new "performance" units.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Farrah"]
It's been literally a year, but I finally watched C-ute's final concert.  I kept putting it off because I knew it would make me sad LOL but I did it!  Annnnd... yep, I was right, it made me sad. 

Honestly, the group chemistry of C-ute's final five is so on point it feels like none of the ex-members were ever there imo.  I liked some of the ex members, and I always wonder what their vocals would've sounded like on later songs with Megumi, but in the end it kind of feels like the fat was trimmed - when I think C-ute, I think Airi, Nakky, Maimai, Maimi and Chisato.

I don't think H!P will have another group on their level any time soon tbh, in terms of talent, charisma, stage presence, chemistry, etc.  I wanted that to be Juice=Juice but they kind of never lived up to my expectations.  ANGERME are close but they have a few too many members at the moment to really give the feeling of a 100% cohesive unit.  I've really got my fingers crossed for these two new "performance" units.
[/quote]

Juice=Juice and Angerme are turning out great, but not C-ute great. I mean, C-ute had nearly 15 years of practice! Some of the girls in Angerme have barely been alive that long.

Speaking of which, I listened recently to this:

Tokaikko Junjou (2012 Shin Seinaru Ver.)

Found on the <i><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://www.generasia.com/wiki/2_C-ute_S ... Best_Album' title="2 C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album">2 °C-ute Shin Seinaru Best Album</a></i> album as track #7. This version was rerecorded by °C-ute in 2012.

I was stunned at how good Nacky and MaiMai sounded in it. I've always considered their vocal skills to have peaked 2-3 years earlier during their Pucchimoni V period. But they could still do well in the studio on occasion, if not on the stage.
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Wednesday, May 9 2018, Haruna, Miki, Maria and Akane pass Nakazawa Yuko on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 30th.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">7. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 4 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 7 months, 10 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Kudo Haruka is at 6 years, 2 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 7 months, 25 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>30. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 7 months, 9 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 4 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 10 months, 13 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

7. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 4 months, 7 days
</blockquote>

Lucky sevens...awesome!
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Madara"]
What would it take to get a new Morning Musume "Best" Album? Y'know, one with all their best hits of the last eight years, things like "Renai Hunter," "Brainstorming," "Wagamama Ki no Mama...," "Ai no Gundan," "What Is Love?," "Oh My Wish," "Sukatto My Heart," "Mukidashi de Mukiatte," "Sou Janai," "Brand New Morning," "Jealousy," and, of course, "Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe." And maybe "One Two Three," if they insist on it. And, if there's room, some of whatever you guys who intend to buy the album like that I didn't already list.

How do we get something like this to happen? Is there a demand for it from anybody other than me?
[/quote]

Lacking a CD album, what would it take to get a PV compilation? I'd settle for that. And one for Angerme also, since I've only recently been discovering a couple of year's worth of PVs from Angerme on YT that I hadn't seen before.

Aside from the Petit Best collections, what were the last H!P PV compilations--from any group?
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

°C-ute's Complete Single Collection had all MVs in their Limited Edition Blu-rays (released May 2017). 

S/mileage released their S/mileage no Music V Collection ③ in 2015,, same year the Berryz collection Kanjuku Berryz Koubou The Final Completion Box, Morning Musume the Eizou The Morning Musume 8 ~Single M Clips~ DVD in 2014.

I think the newer groups (everything Juice=Juice and up) haven't released any MV compilation yet.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Juice=Juice had the videos for all the singles released at the time (excluding indies) released on the bluray of First Squeeze! limited-A, along with alternate versions of each one. CHOICE & CHANCE and Tsuzuiteiku STORY were excluded, though.

Country Girls had "Country Girls Music Video Clips Vol.1" (coincidentally, most likely the only one, haha) in 2017, containing the PVs for all of their singles + alternates.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Some fans on Facebook are trying to find a sponsor to bring Morning Musume back to the U.S. for a concert. A friend has asked me to share the link to the survey they're using to show potential sponsors the high level of interest here. If you're interested, please fill out the form and submit it.

Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSek0j3IrLNOHnzCBaa429dIVaVs_7tsu7TrwOlls4sZa6kqsg/viewform
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

DVD magazines continue to be the best place for hidden character gems like this. 

Morning Musume'18 Musical Chairs from their DVD magazine that was released for the new Pharaoh Musical.
This is a pretty good visual of the changes that Akane has gone through as far as putting herself out there. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Angerme Murota Mizuki 20th birthday event @ Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall 6/13/18
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);"> 
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC Sawayaka Goro
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1st event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Special guest "Juice=Juice" Uemura Akari
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Special guest Tarot fortune teller "Juicy-san" read Murota's fortune
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Uemura Akari bringing out birthday cake and singing Happy Birthday
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Momona and Kawamura also came to her birthday events
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Live corner :
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1. Glass no Pumps (Goto Maki)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2. Sayonara "Tomodachi ni wa Naritakunai no" (Goto Maki)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">VTR : Muro's Nakenai ze monomane
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3. Party People Alien (Uemura, Kasahara, Kawamura, Sawayaka) (Up Up Girls)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4. Lady Mermaid (duet with Uemura Akari) (Dia Lady)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5. Boogie Train '03 (with Uemura and Sawayaka) (Fujimoto Miki)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2nd event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">same setlist
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Uemura Akari read a letter from Murota's mom
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Angerme Nakanishi Kana 21st birthday event @ Square Ebara Hiratsuka Hall 6/8/18
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">MC Suzuki Keita
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Surprise guest Mano Erina
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1st event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Opening talk
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Q&A corner
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Challenge corner
<p style="margin:0px;font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">1. Genkimono de Ikou! (duet with Mano Erina) (Mano Erina)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2. Tasogare Kousaten (duet with Mano Erina) (Mano Erina)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">3. Watashi no Kokoro (S/mileage)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4. Panya-san no Arubaito (S/mileage)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">5. YOUR SONG (Mano Erina)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Mano also brought out a birthday cake and sang Happy birthday
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">2nd event
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Mano Erina came back again and sang the duet
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">4.Shooting star (S/mileage)
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Kasahara Momona came to visit
<p style="font-size:12px;font-family:Helvetica;color:rgb(69,69,69);">Image
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Saturday, May 26 2018, Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina pass Iida Kaori on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 6th.
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"> 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;"><b>6. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 7 years, 4 months, 24 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">8. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">9. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">10. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">11. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi and Sato Masaki are at 6 years, 7 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">14. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">15. Kudo Haruka is at 6 years, 2 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">16. Oda Sakura is at 5 years, 8 months, 12 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">17. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">18. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">19. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">20. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">21. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">24. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">30. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 3 years, 7 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">34. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">35. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 1 year, 5 months, 14 days
<p style="font-family:Helvetica;">41. Morito Chisaki is at 11 months
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Has it really only been 11 months since Morito joined? Feels like it's been ages.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

In less than four months, the remaining 10th Gen'ers will hit #10.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Caryn Johnson's appeal to fans to fill out forms to help potential sponsors gauge interest in bringing MM to the U.S.:

https://youtu.be/rThmbdZXFx8
Last edited by Madara on Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Yokoyama Reina’s father passed away on Sunday. Aside from missing part of a release event the other day, Reina continued to perform.

They waited till after Ogata’s graduation to announce it.

http://www.helloproject.com/news/8760/

Poor girl, she’s still young. :(
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It feels kind of icky that they didn't force her to sit out so that she could deal with it. :/
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It may have been her choice to continue, much like when Hitomi lost her brother. She performed right after it happened too. When you lose someone who is close to you, it’s easier to just continue to work than to just sit at home and cry.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="214243" data-time="1529509816">
It may have been her choice to continue, much like when Hitomi lost her brother. She performed right after it happened too. When you lose someone who is close to you, it’s easier to just continue to work than to just sit at home and cry.</blockquote>

That’s why I said force her to take time off. She’s a minor.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I kind of agree with you especially since it only happened a few days ago, but I also agree with Shoujo that work keeps you going. Then again taking just a week to realise what had happened and then picking up work again might have been better.

That being said, holy shit. I'm very sorry for her loss.
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Oh no poor Reina :( that must be so hard to deal with.