[2018.07.18] Tsubaki Factory - Date no Hi wa Ni-do Kurai… / Junjou Centimeter / Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta

Release info threads go here!

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: [2018.07.18] Tsubaki Factory - Date no Hi wa Ni-do Kurai… / Junjou Centimeter / Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta

Post by Shoujo Q »

I can't help it. I like Tsubaki.  :girlie:
Konya Dake is a fun song and it's right up my ally. 

They seem like the group that would probably do well releasing a song or two for an anime. It seems like that's the direction they are heading if they ever wanted to do that.
And I'm totally on board any time a group in H!P wants to dip their toe into the anime song pool. It needs a good boost because some of the songs coming out of the anime world today are very vanilla. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Re: [2018.07.18] Tsubaki Factory - Date no Hi wa Ni-do Kurai… / Junjou Centimeter / Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta

Post by Solarblade »

Why does Kon'ya Dake feel like it's missing bass?  It sounds bad just through my headphones...?
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I feel the same way.  The sound is incredibly weird.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

They fixed the audio for the full MV.

Generally, it's not my style, but it's quite cute. The girls look really good in this, even Kisora, whom I'm not a big fan of.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I like this song, it's interesting.

Yes it has numerous moments where it sounds like "typical Jpop/anime" but it also has some moments musically that also remind me of old H!P. And don't get me started on those 2004-esque dance outfits! Lol!! Can you say Berryz?

Here's a pretty close outfit... but I swear Berryz wore something even more similar than this.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

I wasn’t over the moon for this release like the last couple but overall I liked it. Also I was actually pretty impressed with the studio recording clips in this week’s Upcoming, I didn’t think they could sing that well but they actually hold their own pretty well (as compared to MM at least).
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

These songs have really grown on me, and I bought the CD again. Tsubaki is killing it lately.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

Yes it has numerous moments where it sounds like "typical Jpop/anime" but it also has some moments musically that also remind me of old H!P. And don't get me started on those 2004-esque dance outfits! Lol!! Can you say Berryz?

Here's a pretty close outfit... but I swear Berryz wore something even more similar than this.
[/quote]

Maybe this?  Pretty much anything between 2004 and 2007-ish.  Heck, I'd say that even MM did this at Yossigrad.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="kitaoji"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="214504" data-time="1530921854">
<div>

[/quote]

Maybe this?  Pretty much anything between 2004 and 2007-ish.  Heck, I'd say that even MM did this at Yossigrad.

</div>
</blockquote>

Haha yeah actually the second part "But I swear" is a link to the song just before this! It's definitely very similar!!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The group went on a radio show recently and did an in studio live of a few songs including Shuukatsu Sensation, Waratte, Konya Dake Ukaretakatta, and Shunrenka.

I think they did really well all things considered. Listen here.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Okay, I’ve changed my mind after listening to this again, I love it LOL. These girls have improved sooo much since their debut, like honestly they’re contending with Angerme for my favorite group right now haha
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Tsubaki and ANGERME are definitely the best groups in H!P right now. I’m with you honey!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Juice=Juice says "Hey guys... over here!"
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

JJ is 3rd, and honestly only after they added Danbara did they get interesting again. 2016-2017 was a pretty slow year for them. Kobushi is irrelevant, MM is boring, CG is broken. So they are all last place haha.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

I agree, I like Juice=Juice but they haven’t really been on my radar for the past couple of years; I wasn’t a fan of the Next You stuff and then for some reason made their good releases like Fiesta! and Goal digital only while making songs like Jidanda actual singles which.... confused me... lol. I’m interested again with Danbara and now Inaba added in the mix