UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Honestly, when you see how amazing she is doing now you can see how just being an idol in H!P held her back from reaching her peak. Glad she left when she did and got all this awesome extra training in! Would hate to think if she stayed in and waited too long to get outside training. What a performer she is.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Eep. Reunion of my 3 (original) favorite C-ute members. ???? Chisato has a great setlist too.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Okai Chisato FC event - H!P 20th Anniversary @ Yamano Hall 9/22/18

1.Hatsukoi Cider

2.Kimagure Princess

MC

3.Kanaojo ni Naritai!!!

4.Tsuugaku Vector

MC

5.Campus Life ~Umarete Kite Yokatta~

VTR

MC

6.Shouganai Yume Oibito

7.Kacchoii Uta

8.VERY BEAUTY

MC

9.Kanashimi Twilight

10.Kataomoi.

11.Kioku no Meiro

12.Uchouten LOVE

Encore
13.Bokura no Kagayaki (with special guests Umeda Erika, Kanna)

MC - Chisato, Umeda Erika, Kanna

14.JUMP / Chisato, Umeda Erika, Kanna

15.Omoi Afurete</blockquote>
Credits to Jplop
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdbsUdoGAz8

Here's a clip of Meimi singing the song Never Enough from The Greatest Showman.
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

I get shivers when I hear her sing, and honestly that has never happened to me in all my time as a Hello Project fan.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Meimi was always top tier in Angerme from debut but who knew she had so much more untapped talent. Also, I’m happy she finally grew out her bangs, I never liked them on her lol.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="honey"]
Meimi was always top tier in Angerme from debut but who knew she had so much more untapped talent. Also, I’m happy she finally grew out her bangs, I never liked them on her lol.
[/quote]

Actually this is more the path she was "born" to follow--her mother and older sister are both actresses/singers. Her becoming an idol was more of a surprise than her becoming an actress :p 

But nonetheless, she's amazing. Ever since we got the glimpse of what she could be during the TRUMP H!P plays, I'm so glad she went back to acting. It really would've been a waste of talent if she stayed in H!P.
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="215573" data-time="1539484083"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="215571" data-time="1539470065">
Meimi was always top tier in Angerme from debut but who knew she had so much more untapped talent. Also, I’m happy she finally grew out her bangs, I never liked them on her lol.</blockquote>

Actually this is more the path she was "born" to follow--her mother and older sister are both actresses/singers. Her becoming an idol was more of a surprise than her becoming an actress :p

But nonetheless, she's amazing. Ever since we got the glimpse of what she could be during the TRUMP H!P plays, I'm so glad she went back to acting. It really would've been a waste of talent if she stayed in H!P.</blockquote>

oh snap, I didn’t know that!
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

So it looks like Ogawa Rena confirmed she's pregnant on twitter.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCKKK... Renako, wow.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

WOWOWOWOWOWOW didn’t expect that hot damn
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

She's just 18 :/.
Campy <3 !
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

It’s been a rumor for a bit after one of her instagram lives and some stuff she implied. But I didn’t want to post it here since it was a rumor about a week ago. I hope she is okay, she’s only been with her current boyfriend a couple months and she’s barely out of high school.
Formerly Mizura
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Mukuro"]
So it looks like Ogawa Rena confirmed she's pregnant on twitter.
[/quote]

Why does this not surprise me?
Wishing her the best though.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="215663" data-time="1539929989">
I hope she is okay, she’s only been with her current boyfriend a couple months and she’s barely out of high school.</blockquote>

I was hoping it would at least be the same boy as last year... I hope she will be okay, and wish her the best though.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I know yuzu told me that contraception isn’t big in Japan, but still. I’ll never understand.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Mizura"]
It’s been a rumor for a bit after one of her instagram lives and some stuff she implied. But I didn’t want to post it here since it was a rumor about a week ago. I hope she is okay, she’s only been with her current boyfriend a couple months and she’s barely out of high school.
[/quote]

Yeah I heard about this but since I didn't see the live I didn't want to post one way or another.

Yeah so I've been back nine years but when I was teaching they had this shit like a "contact with babies" class that I think was supposed to show middle schoolers how much work it was but instead all the girls came out of the class like KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I WANT A BABY and from what I have heard sex ed isn't so great in Japan so....yeah. :\

And yeah I've told Anderei like she said but they also don't make it super obvious where to buy condoms, like they aren't right out in the aisles like they are here.  I had hoped things had changed maybe?
Last edited by yuzuriha on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="yuzu"]
And yeah I've told Anderei like she said but they also don't make it super obvious where to buy condoms, like they aren't right out in the aisles like they are here. 
[/quote]

Wow.

I mean considering how quickly Risako got knocked up it's not that surprising. 
Wow remember when we were surprised and some people even worried that Risako was pregnant? She was already over 20 and had a job in her youth and gigs going for her every now and then. Now look at Rena.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Does this mean Tagucchi is also gonna come out of the woodwork to announce her pregnancy?

..... Too soon?  :party:

Either way, I'm sure things will work out for Renako. I highly doubt she doesn't have at least somewhat of a support system... I really hope, at least. Hopefully her parents are okay with this idea. I just hate that it's with someone she hasn't been with long.... I don't want her to feel like she has to stay in a relationship because of a baby, if it ever gets to the point where she's not all in. The fact that she's happy with the idea is enough to soothe my mind that hopefully she will fully embrace motherhood and maybe chill out a tad lmao
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

All of these girls have married the men that got them pregnant, so I’m sure she feels like she has to stay with him now.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It’s pretty common in Japan. Single mothers are often looked down on and don’t get much support from the government.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Uhhh PS Here's some more Meimei singing live lol
[/quote]

Nice! She's totally in her element. Thankfully, songs from this event are on the Blu-ray that comes with her CD, which is scheduled to arrive in my mailbox this week.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Btw unless I completely missed it, I don't remember anyone sharing that Michishige released her new song??
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Btw unless I completely missed it, I don't remember anyone sharing that Michishige released her new song??
[/quote]

The song is very later-day Tsunku. I could easily see MM doing this.

Can we talk about Sayu in that black and white mod number with her hair pulled back, though? Such a great look for her.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="215721" data-time="1540176544">
Can we talk about Sayu</blockquote>

:D/

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="215721" data-time="1540176544">
Can we talk about Sayu
</blockquote>

:D/

[/quote]
Pretty much, yeah.  :lol:
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
[/quote]

I could do without the auto-tune, but any excuse to show a steady stream of closeup shots of Sayu in a wide variety of fashions and footwear walking around Tokyo at night is fine by me. (I love the waterfront shots.)
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="215721" data-time="1540176544"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="215720" data-time="1540162702">
Btw unless I completely missed it, I don't remember anyone sharing that Michishige <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNuad3JiYUs' class="bbc_url" title="External link">released her new song??</a></blockquote>The song is very later-day Tsunku. I could easily see MM doing this.

Can we talk about Sayu in that black and white mod number with her hair pulled back, though? Such a great look for her.</blockquote>yas!! She always looks cherubic so it was a surprising but very becoming departure from her norm. I almost feel like her typical kawaii style is doing her a disservice now because by comparison it almost seems to distract from what a legit gorgeous woman she’s become. I’d definitely like to see more forehead in the future lol. If she wants to continue doing idol work into her 30s which is not far now, I think it could be an easy transition for her if she’s willing to mature her sound and style but I have no idea how the wota would receive that
Last edited by honey on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Her in the gold skirt and ponytail is definitely Maimi circa 2010.

Btw her stylist for this was AMAZING... I won't go into full fashion detail, but let's just say they nailed each "look" to a tee, showcasing all the different types of girls in Tokyo. Two thumbs up from this fashion lover.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="215720" data-time="1540162702">
<div>
[/quote]

I could do without the auto-tune, but any excuse to show a steady stream of closeup shots of Sayu in a wide variety of fashions and footwear walking around Tokyo at night is fine by me. (I love the waterfront shots.)

</div>
</blockquote>
Yeah pretty much this.  I know she's not the best singer but I would have preferred it to not be 100% autotuned.  All I could think watching this was "yup this is the intimidatingly beautiful woman whose beauty reduced me to tears in NYC"
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki