Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

aine
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="217135" data-time="1552110249">
<p class="bbc_left">Their first series "Hello Pro Analogization Project" will be Morning Musume's "Second Morning" album, "4th Ikimasshoi!" album, and Tanpopo's "Tanpopo 1" album</blockquote>
That's very tempting if those will be mastered and pressed from original tapes specifically for this release, but if they're going to just dump the CD versions onto vinyl then they can roll them up and stuff them.

Eh, who am I kidding, that Tanpopo album is a must-buy I don't even have a record player tbh

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I don’t really get the whole vinyl fascination. It’d be cool to collect if I were into older music and wanted the original format, but why turn more modern music into a less convenient, bulky, lower quality analog format? Honesty the only advantage for me would be that I could do some kind of display of the giant covers haha.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Some people argue that the quality is actually better, or that it gives the music a certain special something, but I agree with you. 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I originally posted this here in 2016, but as it seems to be relevant again, here you go!

<p style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> 
<div style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">I own the vinyl edition of Best 1, for no other reason than it's cool as fuck. I grew up collecting records, and had well over 1,500 when we decided to leave Michigan for California. I only kept about a dozen, and Best 1 was one of them.</div>
<div style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);"> </div>
<div style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">There is a difference in sound between digital recordings and old analog recordings. I can speak to this with some level of authority, having recorded bands in both completely analog and completely digital realms. There is a discernible "warmth" to analog due to the difference in the way the audio signal distorts when driven hard between the two processes. In the digital realm, over-drive distortion is harsh and very unpleasant, whereas -- assuming you do the correct things to control it -- analog overdrive is rich and pleasing to the ears. This isn't just a matter of taste, overloading your signal is pretty much the worst thing you can do in a digital recording, and while it's not necessarily a good thing in analog, it might be, and most rock, soul and disco recordings of the 60s, 70s, and 80s used some form of controlled over-drive to take advantage of the effect.</div>
<div style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">OTOH, there is far greater "headroom" in digital. That is to say, since you can see the audio signal in digital, you can use compression and EQ to squeeze the greatest amount of "loudness" out of a recording by causing the signal to peak more often. and this is another reason digital sounds different from analog. To many ears, this is not always a good thing, as abusing this process decreases the overall dynamic range. It's mostly older ears that dislike this, as they grew up listening to music with grerater dynamic range and less in-your-face mastering. I count myself among that group.</div>
<div style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Digital technology has advanced to the point where audio engineers can now sort of mimic the analog over-drive effect with plugins, and while it's not bad, it's also not quite the same. It is interesting that even in 2016, many music producers are trying to make their recordings sound like they were recorded on 2-inch tape, processed through a Fairchild compressor, and mastered to 1/2 tape. If they thought that digital was so much better than analog, it wouldn't be so common to try to copy the analog sound.</div>
<div style="font-size:12px;background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">Regarding the experience of listening to vinyl, if you didn't grow up listening to the sound of the needle gliding across the vinyl -- with all of the attendant pops and hisses -- well, it's not something that can ever be fully explained to you. It has to have been experienced contemporaneously with vinyl being the state of the art. If you grew up with CDs and mp3s, the desire to own vinyl will forever be a mystery to you, and that's cool.</div>
Last edited by JPope on Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^Oh, thanks! I'm indeed too young to know much about vinyl so it's interesting to read about it.

The stream for Nanami's grad just ended and I've realized two things:

1. Country Girls was the perfect idol group. They had perfect chemistry and even if they're not the strongest singers they can all carry tje group. But that was already known so moving on to...

2. Joining Juice=Juice does WONDERS for your singing. I'm not sure if it's the fact that everybody is pushing each other so much, or that they're touring so much, probably all of that. But, at least today, Nanamin was the best singer on CG's side. And boy am I glad that Ruru joined Juice instead of MM.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="DonJuan"]
^Oh, thanks! I'm indeed too young to know much about vinyl so it's interesting to read about it.

The stream for Nanami's grad just ended and I've realized two things:

1. Country Girls was the perfect idol group. They had perfect chemistry and even if they're not the strongest singers they can all carry tje group. But that was already known so moving on to...

2. Joining Juice=Juice does WONDERS for your singing. I'm not sure if it's the fact that everybody is pushing each other so much, or that they're touring so much, probably all of that. But, at least today, Nanamin was the best singer on CG's side. And boy am I glad that Ruru joined Juice instead of MM.
[/quote]

Manaka sounds great, too, now that she's joined J=J.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Definitely. Never thought of her as a bad singer, though, just not an amazing one. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Setlist for MM'19 Concert Tour Spring ~BEST WISHES!~

Opening Act: Kore Kara da! / Kobushi Factory

Opening VTR
1. What is LOVE?
2. I surrender Aisaredo Ai
MC
3. Resonant Blue
4. Seishun Kozou ga Naiteiru
5. Nanchatte Renai
6. TIKI BUN
7. Kimagure Princess
MC / Fukumura, Ikuta, Sato, Ishida, Oda
8. Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe
9. Sukatto My Heart
10. Utakata Saturday Night!
11. Mikan
MC / Kobushi Factory
12. Kitto Watashi wa / Kobushi Factory (MM'19 joins in later on)
13. Jealousy Jealousy
14. Medley
- The Vision (Ikuta, Ishida, Kaga are the dancers)
- Sexy Cat no Enzetsu (Fukumura, Oda, Yokoyama are the cats)
- Naichau Kamo
- Watashi no Nanni mo Wakacchanai
- Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
- Renai Hunter (updated)
- A gonna
- Oh my wish! (Ikuta, Ishida, Kaga, Morito are the dancers)
MC
15. Seishun Night (NEW SONG; written by Tsunku, Okubo Kaoru
16. One Two Three
17. Are you Happy?
18. Password is 0
19. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke

ENCORE
20. Jiyuu na Kuni Dakara
MC
21. ENDLESS SKY
Last edited by Solarblade on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Yawn. I know it’s a best of tour but having almost all singles is still kinda sad. I know it’s a long shot but I was really hoping they’d do Dokkan Cappricio as that’s one I’ve always wanted to see live.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Seishun Night is apparently one song from their next single. No release date yet. But here's a rip:

https://youtu.be/t-x4VtTYq5w

Mizuki also said that there will be no graduation during this tour. Was to be expected, but they really need to make the group smaller.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

===Night Changes (B Pattern)===
MC2 / Makino, Haga, Nonaka, Kaga, Yokoyama, Morito
8. Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa
9. The Matenrou Show
10. Kono Chikyuu no Heiwa wo Honki de Negatterun da yo!
11. Maji Desu ka Ska!

12. Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Kobushi Factory
13. Koishite Mitakute

16. Help me!! (updated)
17. Ai no Gundan
18. Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I was watching Angerme perform on a recent concert DVD (last fall’s Hello Fes) and I got curious as to who was taller, Rikako or Ayaka, and then I got to wondering who the tallest members of H!P are. So I looked up their heights on Generasia. When I saw that they had Rikako listed as 154cm and Ayaka as 162cm, I thought something was wrong, so I went to Hello! Project Wiki and found that they had updated heights, so I started checking heights of everyone I thought might be among the tallest in H!P and I got some surprising results. Rikako and Ayaka are BOTH 163cm and there are four girls in H!P taller than them. And Maria’s only the third tallest. I listed those I found 160cm or over  below in descending order of height, with the tallest first.

Kokoro Maeda = 168 cm
Yumeno Kishimoto = 167cm
Maria Makino = 165.5cm
Akari Uemura = 164.4cm
Ayaka Wada = 163cm
Rikako Sasaki = 163cm
Kaede Kaga = 163cm
Ruru Dambara = 163cm
Mizuki Fukumura = 162cm
Sakurako Wada = 162cm
Reina Ichioka = 162cm
Tomoko Kanazawa= 161cm
Rei Inoue = 161cm
Ayano Kawamura = 160.5cm
Yuka Miyazaki = 160cm

There may be newer girls who are tall, but I only checked those in BEYOOOOONDS.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

This channelhas uploaded (some of? all?) the H!P uta gassen performances (there are two performances per video).

My personal favourites:
- Nonaka Miki and Hirose Ayaka - Romantic Ukare Mode
- Wada Ayaka and Okamura Minami - Robo Kiss
- Oda Sakura and Takagi Sayuki - Everyday, Everywhere
- Uemura Akari, Nomura Minami and Yamazaki Yuhane - Yume to Genjitsu
- Takeuchi Akari and Kishimoto Yumeno - Kanashiki Heaven
- Kanazawa Tomoko, Yamaki Risa and Kasahara Momona - Sexy Cat no Enzetsu <- the best imo
- Ishida Ayumi, Murota Mizuki and Funaki Musubu - How Do You Like Japan

Maria is the better Koharu. And it should be forbidden to perform Kanashiki Heaven in tracksuits. Having Ayumi perform HDYLJ is a bit unfair :lol:
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

Forgot to write this up :0

Tsubaki Factory Live Tour 2019 Spring "Ranman" at Live House Hamamatsu Madowaku

1. Uruwashi no Camellia
2. Shunrenka
MC
3. Hatsukoi Sunrise
4. Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi
5. Hitorijime / Kishimoto, Ogata, Yamagishi, Niinuma, Asakura, Tanimoto
6. Yuki no Planetarium / Akiyama, Onoda, Ono
7. Kedakaku Sakihokore!
8. Watashi ga Obasan ni Nattemo
9. Chou WONDERFUL!
MC
10. YOUR SONG ~Seishun Sensei~ / Ogata, Asakura
11. Waratte
12. Datte Ikitekanakucha / Yamagishi, Niinuma, Tanimoto, Ono
13. Hana Moyou
14. Nakamushi Shounen / Kishimoto, Akiyama, Onoda
15. Sankaime no Date Shinwa
MC
16. I Need You ~Yozora no Kanransha~
17. Sekai de Ichiban Taisetsu na Hito
18. Hyoumen Chouryoku ~Surface Tension~
19. Happy Cracker
20. Kon'ya Dake Ukaretakatta
MC

ENCORE
21. Fuwari, Koi Dokei
MC
22. Kaerou Let's Go!

===Night Changes, B pattern===
10. Watashi no Sugoi Houhou / Kishimoto, Ono

12. Otome no Pasta Kandou / Niinuma, Tanimoto, Akiyama, Onoda

14. Independent Girl ~ Dokuritsu Joshi de Aru Tame ni / Yamagishi, Ogata, Asakura
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Solarblade"]

1. Uruwashi no Camellia
2. Shunrenka
MC
3. Hatsukoi Sunrise
7. Kedakaku Sakihokore!
9. Chou WONDERFUL!
MC
11. Waratte
13. Hana Moyou
MC
19. Happy Cracker
MC

ENCORE
21. Fuwari, Koi Dokei
MC
22. Kaerou Let's Go!

14. Independent Girl ~ Dokuritsu Joshi de Aru Tame ni / Yamagishi, Ogata, Asakura
[/quote]

Will this be released on disc?
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="217291" data-time="1554007058">
<div>

1. Uruwashi no Camellia
2. Shunrenka
MC
3. Hatsukoi Sunrise
7. Kedakaku Sakihokore!
9. Chou WONDERFUL!
MC
11. Waratte
13. Hana Moyou
MC
19. Happy Cracker
MC

ENCORE
21. Fuwari, Koi Dokei
MC
22. Kaerou Let's Go!

[/quote]

Will this be released on disc?

</div>
</blockquote>
The live celebrating the second anniversary of their major debut is going to be released. It will have what is more or less the same setlist, plus a few extra songs. Featuring the A-pattern shuffle songs. See here.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Angerme Concert Tour Spring 2019 ~Rinnetenshou~ Setlist
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening VTR
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Akai Earphone (赤いイヤホン) - done by Hoshibe Shou & Okubo Kaoru
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Ai Sae Areba Nanni mo Iranai
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Desugita Kui wa Utarenai
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Kisoku Tadasiku Utsukushiku
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. "Ii Yatsu" / Kamikokuryo, Kasahara, Funaki, Kawamura, Oota, Ise
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Chikyuu wa Kyou mo Ai wo Hagukumu / Wada, Takeuchi, Katsuta, Nakanishi, Murota, Sasaki
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Mystery Night!
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Yumemiru 15sai
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Koi wa Accha Accha
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">VTR
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Nakenai ze...Kyoukan Sagi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Uraha=Lover
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Yumemita 15nen
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Mou Ippou (もう一歩) done by Nakajima Takui & Suzuki Shunsuke
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Dondengaeshi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Taikibansei
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">ENCORE
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Natsu Shogun
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. 46-okunen LOVE
Last edited by Solarblade on Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===Kobushi Factory Live Tour 2019 ~Haru Urara~ Setlist===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Kore Kara da!
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Haru Urara
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Oh No Ounou
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Dakishimete Dakishimete
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Crazy Kanzen no Otona
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Samba! Kobushi Janeiro (acapella ver.)
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Kitto Watashi wa
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Kanashiki Amefuri / Nomura
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Yokohama Shinkirou / Wada
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. Zanshin
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Isogaba Maware
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. TEKI
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Ora wa Ninkimono
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Icchoume Rock!
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Kame ni Naare
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. Dokan to BREAK! (ドカンとBREAK!) 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">ENCORE
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">20. Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin (acapella ver.)
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">21. Ashita Tenki ni Naare
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===Night Changes===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Dokki Doki! LOVE Mail / Hirose
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Arashi wo Okosunda Exciting Fight! / Inoue
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===Other Changes===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Anshinkan / Hamaura
Last edited by Solarblade on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Are these Angerme and Kobushi Factory concerts going to be released on disc?
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

It's reasonable to assume that concert tours will get a recording released to DVDs, and live tours typically don't.  It's difficult to get a good set of cameras in the standing-only livehouses that are good enough for retail release.

They've been done before - Kobushi released one in 2016 and Smileage in 2012, but the trend has been to distribute the performances in the following tour's DVD magazines.

These concert tours have just started so there won't be an official announcement until July or so.  It's safe to expect that the discs will be released ~3 months after the performance. (And based on historical trends.)

Keep in mind that the Angerme concert tour will conclude with Ayacho's graduation at Budokan, and the setlist could get extensively modified to fit the venue and situation, so there's no guarantee that the concert could ever see release other than DVD magazines.  Maybe we'll see bonus clips.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I live in constant fear that a concert DVD I want will fly in under my radar and miss landing here entirely.

P.S. I just noticed that H!P Countdown Party 2018 is due out in May.

In researching my inventory on Countdown Party acquisitions, I just realized I never got the 2014 Countdown Party! See what I mean?
Last edited by Madara on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

A good way to stay up to date is to check the front page of the H!P wikia every so often. You won't miss any releases that way (unless you want info about fanclub DVDs).
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Also if you use CDJapan you can set up email notifications for certain artists and they’ll update you when new stuff is available. (I haven’t used it myself so I don’t know if they’ll send you other junk too but it could be worth a shot lol)
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===Setlist for CONCERT TOUR 2019 ~JuiceFull!!!!!!!===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">Opening VTR
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Potsurito
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Bitansan
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. "Hitori de Ikirare Sou" tte Sore tte Nee, Homete Iru no?
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / VTR
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Medley
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Kindan Shoujo
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Hajimete wo Keikenchuu
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Ca va? Ca va?
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Senobi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Sunao ni Amaete
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Ai Ai Gasa
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Ai no Diving
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Never Never Surrender
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!!-
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Goal ~Ashita wa Acchi da yo~
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Ijiwaru Shinaide Dakishimete yo
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Karada Dake ga Otona ni Nattan ja nai
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Borderline
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Fiesta! Fiesta!
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. CHOICE&CHANCE
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. GIRLS BE AMBITIOUS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Romance no Tochuu
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Kousui
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. 25sai Eien Setsu
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Magic of Love
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===Night Changes===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Medley
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Vivid Midnight
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Date ja nai yo Uchi no Jinsei wa
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Arekore Shitai!
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Black Butterfly
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Tick-Tock Watashi no Shun
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Kaze ni Fukarete
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- SEXY SEXY
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- TOKYO Glider
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Wonderful World
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Umaretate no Baby Love
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">- Mirai e, Saa Hashiridase
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===4/28 Changes===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Ashita Yarou ga Bakayarou
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Feel! Kanjiru yo
Last edited by Solarblade on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

That's a lot of titles, especially since they reshuffled the medley completely. Really squeezing all of the Juice, huh.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

These A-list heavy setlists H!P does these days are so bland to me tbh.  What made watching the concerts fun was seeing the album tracks and b-sides brought to life.  We don't really get b-sides anymore, but the albums are still there!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Farrah" data-cid="217443" data-time="1556758813">
These A-list heavy setlists H!P does these days are so bland to me tbh. What made watching the concerts fun was seeing the album tracks and b-sides brought to life. We don't really get b-sides anymore, but the albums are still there!</blockquote>
I agree, but that JJ setlist has a bunch of album songs on it.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Solarblade"]

<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">===Kobushi Factory Live Tour 2019 ~Haru Urara~ Setlist===
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;"> 
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">5. Dakishimete Dakishimete
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">6. Crazy Kanzen no Otona
<p style="font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">7. Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi
[/quote]

So I guess now that they're only five, they're also C-ute's successor group?
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="217445" data-time="1556764756"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="217375" data-time="1555172161">

===Kobushi Factory Live Tour 2019 ~Haru Urara~ Setlist===

5. Dakishimete Dakishimete

6. Crazy Kanzen no Otona

7. Sayonara Usotsuki no Watashi
</blockquote>

So I guess now that they're only five, they're also C-ute's successor group?</blockquote>But it’s still sandwiched in between 2 Berryz songs.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed May 01, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Asakura Kiki goes on another hiatus because of her lumbar disc herniation.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/10307/