Hello!News Network :: 2023; 25 Years of Noisy Girls!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2018 Anniversary Edition

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]
There’s a difference between 20 and 40.

I’ve taken pictures of my friends sleeping if they fall asleep in public or are making a funny face while sleeping (to show them later).

It’s hard for me to form a full opinion without the facts.
[/quote]

Yeah but whoever was interacting with her knew the rules of her job, and somehow it got found out that Oota was giving info or whatever it is that she was doing... I'm assuming her "friend" leaked stuff?

Hard to tell when we don't have all the details. But that sounds like a crappy friend and still kinda predatory. It's one thing to "just be friends" with someone still in high school when you're college-age, but it's another when you're a fan of their's, become a friend, get info/pics and leak those.

I'm still unclear whether the friend leaked or if management found Oota's personal SNS or what.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Yeah that’s the question, did her friend leak the info? Was it a slip of the tongue that turned into something?

I hate that a fan would be the one to put her in such position, but it’s not like she’s the first one to have befriended fans in her personal life.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

From what I’ve seen via discord, it was the “friend” who started leaking stuff on Twitter. So Oota was telling her this stuff in confidence and the girl went around and broke her trust.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I feel bad for all the girls and their fans who are leaving at the end of March. They won’t get to do their final performances.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

There's also no news about Muro's graduation yet. If her graduation postponed Funakki's then there's a good reason for it - probably another job or university that starts in April. Lots of concerts and events are cancelled. Will they have to let her go without any kind of ceremony..?

And boy, do I feel bad for Kobushi. First all those events that have been cancelled (NGP girls event, Hamachan's solo event, Sakurako's birthday event), then the bad single sales, and now their last chance to perform with the rest of H!P.
Revangelis
つばきファクトリー

Post by Revangelis »

Kobushi's situation makes me sad, this is not the best way to go. They have the worst of luck.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Oooooooo Kobushi fans have got to be hurting real bad right now.... I mean I'm sure they'll at least get really nice fan letters, but obviously that won't make up for not being able to perform for the last time.... That has just got to kill them, after being entertainers for all these years, to leave like that...

Maybe they will do some sort of live broadcast concert for Kobushi and Muro? That seems like the most logical answer.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

HinaFest is still happening. It will be performed with no audience but broadcasted live.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/recommend/angerme/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/ch/recommend/angerme/</a>

Murota is still going to graduate as scheduled. Everyone will be there all 3 days since everything else is cancelled.
Last edited by Anderei on Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

^ Only 3 concerts instead of 6 though. Premiums going to Momusu, ANGERME and BEYOOOOONDS.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Crazy. Kind of cool, though,.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

MM just did a killer set that would have destroyed the crowd. Unless I'm missing one, the most recent song was "What Is Love?" Total burner of a set. Here's what I remember:

<div>Shabondama</div>
<div>Roman My Dear Boy</div>
<div>What Is Love?</div>
<div>Wagamama ki no mama</div>
<div>Koko ni Iruzee!</div>
Last edited by JPope on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">​===Morning Musume '20 Premium Setlist===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. LOVEpedia / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Ningen Kankei No way way / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~ / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / Fukumura, Takeuchi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Arigata-Meiwaku Monogatari / KSS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Megane no Otoko no Ko / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Gannen Bungee Jump / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Nippon no D.N.A! / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Shunrenka / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Dakishimerarete Mitai / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Junjou cm / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / Haga, Yokoyama
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Seishun Night / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. Renai Hunter / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Akai Freesia / Makino
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Suki-chan / KSS Unit (Yonemura, Kubota, Ishiguri, Saito)
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Sakura Night Fever / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Unlucky no Jijou / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Dokan to BREAK! / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Borderline / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. Platonic Planet / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">20. Pop Music / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">21. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY / ANGERME (sans Oota)
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">22. Manner Mode / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">23. Dondengaeshi / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC / Ogata, Kishimoto
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">24. Shabondama / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">25. Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">26. What is LOVE? / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">27. Wagamama Ki no Mama Ai no Joke / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">28. Koko ni Iruzee! / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;"> 
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">END
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

So I guess the other half of the girls that had a solo just got cut huh
rikako♡eripon♡airi
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

^Seems like it. Oof. Not gonna lie, I would've prepared a Kiki solo over others (not too sad about Kanatomo and Hamachan not singing theirs).

Some Musume performances:
https://youtu.be/kGmGpHmf3rY (Ningen Kankei, How do you like Japan)
https://youtu.be/8mMrvvh8jqc (Shabondama, ROMAN my dear boy, What is Love, Wagamama ki No mama, Koko ni Iruze)

Weird atmosphere without the audience.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I am always genuinely impressed by just how terrible Ayumi sounds lol I don't understand why she gets so many lines.  Honestly, even Mizuki sounds wrecked here, actually.  Great song selection, though.
Last edited by Farrah on Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I was surprised how good Ikuta and Akane sounded in comparison (but to be fair I don't expect anything from them so it's easy for me to be impressed by their singing).
Also surprised that Kaede barely got anything.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I was actually thinking the same thing - that it's amazing how Ayumi managed to sound even worse than Erina lmao.  I don't get it, we have new girls in this group who can sing decent so why are girls like Ayumi eating up all the lines?  What a waste.  It's time for one of the new girls to get the Reina push or something because this Sakura/Mizuki/Ayumi/Masaki spread is boring as hell, plus Mizuki's voice is worn out and Ayumi is tone deaf.
Last edited by Farrah on Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I used to really like Ayumi but I feel like she already has reached her peak in the group and can’t offer anything else. Her goofy personality kind of faded away as she got older too. She seems more serious now...

MM seems to be the only H!P group with such unfair line distribution these days.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Koko ni Iru ze is what really irked me. In the original every girl had one line. Here it was all the usual suspects.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Akane has come a long way. No one is going to confuse her for Sakura, but considering where she started, her improvement is stark. Check out the video of her "LOVEpedia" tracking. Her enunciation is great, she's singing mostly in tune, and she's clearly full of confidence now. I'm honestly in awe at how far she's come. 
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I was surprised how many lines Akane even got. Felt like it was more than golden girl Maria.

One thing that kept tripping me out was how much Reina (in action) looked like Niigaki. The exaggerated "I'm so happy to be here" motions...and the hairstyle.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===BEYOOOOONDS Premium Setlist===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Renai Bugyo / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Gannen Bungee Jump / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Nippon no D.N.A! / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Fukumura, Takeuchi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Yacchae! GO! GO! / KSS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Shunrenka / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Hana Moyou / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Junjou cm / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Sakura Night Fever / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Hirakinaocchae! / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Dokan to BREAK! / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Ichioka, Nishida
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Toei Oedo-sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete / KSS Unit
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. GIRL ZONE / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Glass no Pumps / Hirai
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Mistake / KSS Unit
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Borderline / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Va-Va-Voom / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Pop Music / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Zenzen Okiagarenai SUNDAY / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. Manner Mode / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">20. Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabanchou / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">21. LOVEpedia / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">22. Ningen Kankei No way way / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">23. I surrender Aisaredo Ai / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Kanazawa, Inaba
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">24. Megane no Otoko no Ko / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">25. Koi no O-Swing / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">26. MADAYADE / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">27. Go Waist / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">28. Atsui! / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">29. Takanawa Gateway Eki ga Dekiro Koro ni wa / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">END
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

They're playing it really, really save with these playlists. I'm a bit disappointed.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Hinafest playlists are always pretty boring. It’s the cover and group portions that really break them out but it’s really small this year and that makes me sad. :(

I think having Morning Musume in the original portion threw them off and the having them back in because of Covid really just put them on their ass.

I was really hoping for a bigger group cover portion and it’s not and that sucks!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Miyo's Glass no Pumps: https://youtu.be/Ewas6PKupc4

Well she's decent. Just the high notes are difficult.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Thanks for that. The stream dropped about 30 seconds into that song, and didn't pick back up until the KSS were under way.

That song doesn't really suit Miyo. She's a powerhouse, and GNP requires a bit of subtlety and touch that she doesn't have. She's giving a lot of "bad bitch" -- which is her natural aura -- when what the song demands is "sultry." I love Miyo, but this was a poor selection to showcase her talent. 
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">===ANGERME Premiun & Murota Mizuki's Graduation Setlist===
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">1. Akai Earphone / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">2. Nakanai ze...Kyoukan Sagi / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">3. Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Fukumura, Takeuchi
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">4. Arigata-Meiwaku Monogatari / KSS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">5. Atsui! / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">6. Gannen Bungee Jump / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">7. Nippon no D.N.A! / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">8. Shunrenka / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">9. Hitorijime / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">10. Junjou cm / Tsubaki Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Kamikokuryo, Kawamura
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">11. Koi wa Accha Accha / BEYOOOOONDS
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">12. Uraha=Lover / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Takeuchi, Hashisako
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">13. Happiness ~Koufuku Kangei!~ / Hashisako
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">14. Suki-chan / KSS Unit
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">15. Sakura Night Fever / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">16. Come with me / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">17. Dokan to BREAK! / Kobushi Factory
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">18. Borderline / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">19. Suki tte Itte yo / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">20. Pop Music / Juice=Juice
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">21. LOVEpedia / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">22. Ningen Kankei No way way / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">MC - MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">23. Tokyo to Iu Katasumi / MM'20
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">ANGERME Murota Mizuki Ceremony
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">-reads her graduation letter
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">24. Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) / Murota
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">25. Kakugoshite! / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">26. Koi Nara Tokku ni Hajimatteru / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">27. Taikibansei / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">28. 46-okunen LOVE / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">29. Tomo yo / ANGERME
<p style="color:rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'helvetica neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;margin-left:0px;text-align:left;">END.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Murotan's solo, Kimi Dake ja nai sa... friends (2018 Acoustic Ver.) will be available as download tonight.
http://www.helloproject.com/news/11873/

It's weird to think that Kobushi will have their last performance in front of an empty audience, too. I don't think anything has been announced yet, though.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

[quote="JPope"]
Thanks for that. The stream dropped about 30 seconds into that song, and didn't pick back up until the KSS were under way.

That song doesn't really suit Miyo. She's a powerhouse, and GNP requires a bit of subtlety and touch that she doesn't have. She's giving a lot of "bad bitch" -- which is her natural aura -- when what the song demands is "sultry." I love Miyo, but this was a poor selection to showcase her talent. 
[/quote]

Country Girls' 5th anniversary live released on DVD recently, where Funakki did this song as well. She definitely displayed the right energy for it :thumbsup: