What are you playing?

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Re: What are you playing?

Post by WonderBuono »

My best friend convinced me to try Mystic Messenger again (gave up after a couple days when I first tried it years ago) and I just finished Yoosung’s route today during my lunch break. It was probably a sad sight, me in my car alone eating fries and screaming at the cute anime boy on my phone. ???? but it was fun.

Not sure if I want to play a new route in Three Houses now or actually commit to finishing Kingdom Hearts 3.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

YOU WANT TO PLAY A NEW ROUTE IN THREE HOUSES
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Oh boy, Mystic Messenger. Back then when I ruined my sleep schedule for a mobile game.

Currently I'm rotating between
- Animal Crossing (found new interest with the fall season and can't wait for Christmas!)
- Hades, game of the year
- Mario Picross (from the SNES stuff on the Switch).
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I was able to get a PS5, so I've played Astrobot's Playroom, which is charming as hell and shows off the insane stuff the new controller does, Spider-Man: Miles, which is a great addition to the last one, Demon's Souls, which is a nice remake of the original, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla, which doesn't feel like a PS5 game compared to the others, but the load times are great at least.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Ooh I’m really intrigued by the new Spider-Man game. I loved Into the Spiderverse so I’d love to see more of Miles.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I pretty much live in Final Fantasy 14 now.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

I guess you're in a different datacenter, but same lol. Or rather I've been holding back since I couldn't play all december long. January is for Endwalker.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I'm in Primal/Ultros
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yeah I'm on Light/Zodiark, makes sense since we're on different continents lol.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I’ve played a lot of Genshin impact over the past year. I mainly go through phases where I play it a lot and then don’t play it for a few months. I’ve been wanting to get into FF14 but I don’t really have a means to play it yet.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Finished the latest expansion to FFXIV last weekend. What a trip. Though the ending was pretty tame compared to the lvl 83 and 87 quests.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Dear Esther is free on Steam today! It's a "walking simulator" so it may not be to everyone's taste, but it's beautiful and worth trying for that price. Plus it only takes about 2 hours to finish.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Pokemon Arceus. I've been bored by the recent formulaic Pokemon games but this is great. A nice mixture of elements from the games.
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

Triangle Strategy has been a lot of fun for me, maybe I will finally circle back around to Final Fantasy Tactics as I really have grown to enjoy the tactical rpg playstyle.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

HB is running a decent bundle for the first time in probably three years. At least I haven't bought any since 2019 when IGN took over...
https://www.humblebundle.com/stand-with-ukraine-bundle
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

Just picked up Rune Factory 5 which is adorable.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
gabelegal
Kenshuusei

Post by gabelegal »

I'm getting into Metroid now! Just finished Zero Mission and AM2R, and now I'm on Super Metroid. I'm new to metroidvania type of games, but I'm really enjoying! Have to force myself to quit the game everytime to get stuff done irl

This will do until the new Playstation Plus arrives here lol
chou chou chou ii kanji etc
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Metroid Prime 4 never ever... ;_;
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

I've been playing Fallout 4 for a while but can't do it while I'm on "vacation" (not because the laptop can't handle it, but because there's no bloody desk or table to set it up on and use a mouse with), so I decided to replay Fallout 1 for the first time in 20 years. Two thing really strike me about it, one is what a great game it is in its own right, and two, how seamless and consistent the setting, lore, gameplay and overall feeling is even when compared to latest last non-mobile clicker shit entry of the series, despite the often derided switch from isometric to 3D FPS mode.
Also it's damn refreshing to play an RPG again without quest markers, quest logs and giant highlights on the map and screen handholding you through the entire experience. What a difference quarter of a century makes. :ph34r:
OTOH I have nearly 1000 games on Steam and after scanning the list back and forth the only one I felt like playing was one I have already played at length before. ;/

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

aine wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:07 pm OTOH I have nearly 1000 games on Steam and after scanning the list back and forth the only one I felt like playing was one I have already played at length before. ;/
You should play Outer Wilds.
And if you like it, play the Echoes of the Eye DLC after that.

Honestly, no other game in the last decade or so mattered to me as much as this game does.
I'd even buy it for you if you're ok with that, as long as you promised me you'd begin it in the next month or so.

Death is inevitable.

It is incredibly rare that a game that first released on ebic game store even catches my eye and I usually make it a rule to never buy them later on.
But Outer Wilds was different.
It turned out to be my GOTY, even though I finished it two years after it was released.

Then the DLC came and that too became my GOTY, something any DLC or addon never managed to do.
It was just so utterly exceptional.
When I first reached the DLC area, I had to stop any actually said out loud "you really did it".

If I could delete my memory of ever having played a game, my top three would be Dark Souls, Outer Wilds and... the third one has not been released yet
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

The Warriors spin off of Fire Emblem Three Houses (Fire Emblem Three Hopes) got a demo up on the eshop today. I played a bit and I enjoyed it a lot - guess I'm ordering this for the end of the month.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Why is nobody talking about how much fun Splatoon 3 is? It came out 2 weeks ago, sold 3.5 million copies in the first week, blowing the previously reining top seller Animal Crossing out of the water ink. It has new idols, new weapons and specials, new stages, new modes, non-stop Salmon Run, but it's still the same great fun.
I never played Splatoon 1 since I didn't have a Wii U, got into Splatoon 2 very late and didn't get to experience it too much, but I was able to dive right into :rimshot: the newest one. It's great when everybody starts with a clean slate.
The first Splatfest starts tomorrow at 5pm PST, don't miss it! Post your friend code here or in spam thread if you're coy. I see Al already made the right choice and is repping Team Gear. :danceman:

https://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/a-new ... -scorcher/

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん