Ladies and gentlemen, Sayu has a blog

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, Sayu has a blog

Post by al kusanagi »

[quote name='eri' post='77444' date='Mar 22 2010, 03:25 AM']Where is it being translated?

I wouldn't mind giving it a crack but she posts too frequently.[/quote]

http://hyakupa.net/wordpress/
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

I will not let this thread die!

So Sayumi's in Hawaii, along with those other chicks she allows to hang out with her, and she's made a new friend almost as cute and evil as her.

ImageImage

Sadly, she'll probably miss her shot at being the 20 millionth visitor to her blog since she's likely to hit that within the next day.
Last edited by al kusanagi on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Milly
つばきファクトリー

Post by Milly »

Maybe we should have a more general blog thread to post if a H!P member says something interesting on their blog. Reina has also started to post regularly on the Kaito Reinya blog. Don't know how long it'll last though.
thamychan
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by thamychan »

[quote name='Al Kusanagi' post='77684' date='Mar 26 2010, 01:20 AM']ImageImage[/quote]

For a moment I thought that was Cuca... Those photos are so cute!

And I like the idea of a post for the blogs but it is somewhat rare for them to post interesting things... So it would end up in the bottom of the thread page very quickly.

By the way, Mano Erina is to open a Twitter. Maybe Sayumi will also make one for one? I wanna follow her! I can never remember to check her blog...
Beecubed
Kenshuusei

Post by Beecubed »

I was once anti-Sayumi... but I have to say, I have redeemed myself. Sayu is now probably my 3rd fav member in the current MM lineup.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE her blog. Probably not as much as she loves it (or Ai-chan for that matter xD), but it's a lot more entertaining (and surprisingly deep and insightful) than your average celebrity blog. It makes me love Sayu more and more everyday.

And a BIG plus is how much she fangirls Ai-chan, how much she mentions Eri. And when she did a bit of Rika fangirling, I was so so happy.

Sayu's blog, FTW!