Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Shoujo Q »

Up-Front got a new logo too. It's very, Satoyama. http://www.ufg.co.jp/sp/
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="JoshuaJSlone"]
There's a new H!P logo aaaand it's pretty much the same as the old one.
[/quote]

That's a little too close to Honolulu Blue, for me. Based on the success of the only major brand using that shade of blue, it doesn't inspire confidence, lol!
[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Up-Front got a new logo too. It's very, Satoyama. http://www.ufg.co.jp/sp/
[/quote]

That's so bad, lol!
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="203475" data-time="1482251719"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JoshuaJSlone" data-cid="203469" data-time="1482239879">There's a new H!P logo aaaand it's pretty much the same as the old one.
Image</blockquote>The old blue was cooler. Will they finally drop Cool Hello?

^^They've done it before.
For the winter 2013 concert C-ute covered The Matenrou Show, Berryz covered Massara Blue Jeans and MM got Anata Nashi de wa Ikite Yukenai.
For Summer 2014 Yappari S/mileage and Juice=Juice covered Help me!!, MM got 1-Oku 3-Zenman Sou Diet Oukoku, Berryz Crazy Kanzen na Otona and C-ute Watashi, Choito Kawaii Urabancho.
In the Summer 2016 concert Sunshine Parade Kobushi and Tsubaki had Samidare Bijou ga Samidareru, Country Girls Crazy Kanzen na Otona, J=J Gashin Shoutan, C-ute Summer Night Town, ANGERME Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsumoushin and MM Itooshikutte Gomen ne.</blockquote>
Also:
Hina Fest 2016: MM Premium: Koi no Dance Site (Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory), Ai no Gundan (Juice=Juice, Country Girls), Shabondama (ANGERME), Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~ (℃-ute)
Juice=Juice + Country Girls Premium: Hajimete no Happy Birthday! (Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory), Koibito wa Kokoro no Ouendan (ANGERME), Ijiwaru Shinai de Dakishimete yo (Morning Musume '16), Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne (℃-ute)
°C-ute Premium: Soku Dakishimete (Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory), Tokaikko Junjou (Juice=Juice, Country Girls), Bye Bye Bye! (ANGERME), THE FUTURE (Morning Musume '16)
ANGERME + Kobushi Factory Premium: Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan (Juice=Juice), Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta (Morning Musume '16), Suki-chan (Country Girls, Tsubaki Factory), Nana Korobi Ya Oki (℃-ute)

2016 Winter: cha cha SING (Kobushi Factory, Tsubaki Factory), Kanashiki Amefuri (Juice=Juice, Country Girls), Nen ni wa Nen (ANGERME), Mystery Night! (Morning Musume '16), Naichau Kamo (°C-ute)

EDIT: As for the logo, I'm willing to send my CV to Upfront to be a graphic designer for them -.-
Last edited by AquaChan on Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Powered up.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I don't know why they ever dumped the original "eyes" logo. It fits the group perfectly, certainly better than this bland corporate-generic branding they've settled on. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
Kamiko singing Wataresebashi solo, as a prize for winning the "manners quiz" corner on H!S.
[/quote]

This week they followed up with Rikako singing Watashi no Miryoku ni Kizukanai Donkan na Hito, aka the Aika Song. She actually sounds a lot like Aika, albeit with a somewhat lower voice and about 50% less enthusiasm.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Saturday, December 17, Ikuta Erina passed Yasuda Kei in time as sub-leader.  Then on Monday, December 19, the leader/sub-leader team of Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina passed the leader/sub-leader team of Yoshizawa Hitomi and Fujimoto Miki.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Time as Leader as of Monday, December 19:
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Takahashi Ai was leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Iida Kaori was leader for 3 years, 9 months, 15 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Nakazawa Yuko was leader for 3 years, 7 months, 9 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Michishige Sayumi was leader for 2 years, 6 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>5. Fukumua Mizuki is leader for 2 years, 23 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Yoshizawa Hitomi was leader for at 2 years, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Niigaki Risa was leader for 7 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari was leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Fujimoto Miki was leader for 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Time as Sub-leader as of Monday, December 19:
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Niigaki Risa was sub-leader for 4 years, 3 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Iikubo Haruna is sub-leader for 3 years, 6 months, 28 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>3. Ikuta Erina is sub-leader for 2 years, 23 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Fujimoto Miki was sub-leader for 2 years, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Yasuda Kei was sub-leader 2 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Yaguchi Mari was sub-leader for 1 year, 8 months, 25 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Fukumura Mizuki was sub-leader for 1 year, 6 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yoshizawa Hitomi was sub-leader for 2 months, 15 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Takahashi Ai was sub-leader for 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

This is a great read if you have the time.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://wotaintranslation.com/2016/12/21 ... directors/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK Roundtables: The Recording Directors</a>

I'm still near the top but so far it's been really fascinating.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
This is a great read if you have the time.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://wotaintranslation.com/2016/12/21 ... directors/" title="External link">Hello! Project COMPLETE ALBUM BOOK Roundtables: The Recording Directors</a>

I'm still near the top but so far it's been really fascinating.
[/quote]

Wow, thanks for that! I need to carve out some time to read it all. A rare glimpse into the recording/arranging/song selection process.

There's a great quote about Michishige, but I can't cut and paste here, so I'll type in part of it. One guy praises Sayumi's perfect sense of rhythm, but then adds:
"But her voice is just too different for it to be easy to use in important parts of a song"--that's a gentle way of putting it--and goes on to say "...And the part will instead to go to someone like Sayashi."
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Taisei: The very first thing I thought when I heard Mano was “you need to give up on singing.”
</blockquote>

HAHA the honesty in this interview
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Insanely interesting read.  I love how frank and up-front they are about certain topics (like how shitty most of the girls are at singing LOL) and it was a treat to read about Tsunku's process (especially the stuff about back in the day with the ol' 48-track!)
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

The interviews with the arrangers too are amazing. Thanks for the share!
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

This is one of the best articles from this book that Henkka has translated yet. Really a fun read.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I don't think this is "fan made" level so putting this here!

I put this together; 2012 RihoRiho VS 2015 RihoRiho. Despite already being so good in 2012, there's a definite difference between the two! Even more confidence, more ease, more beauty, I can keep going...  :grin:
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

From the stats-keepers on Twitter, here's the record of Utakata Saturday Night DJs since July.  
Orange = Summer Hello cons
Yellow = release events
blue = August Naruchikas
green = MY VISION tour
white = TV and overseas performances

SaturdayNightDJ_12.28.2016 ver.PNG

The results are pretty predictable. Mizuki is carrying the weight by far; the DJ part isn't technically difficult but it sets the emotional aspect for the bridge and final chorus, so it makes sense to use Ayumi and Duu to really get the TV crowds excited.  

I'd like them to give some more to Maa-chan, if they want to work on increasing their popularity (because when Maa is good, she's awesome); some more for Miki and Akane just to get them more comfortable with handling the crowds too.  The Harunas are nice but they're more of the shit-flinging, snarky type on variety, so I'd cut them some slack.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

^ Wait, are there videos for these? I've only ever seen Mizuki's and Sakura's, and now Miki on H!S (which I couldn't totally understand :/)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So Maachan due to the current injury is going to miss out on COUNTDOWN and the first two dates of the Winter tour
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="203598" data-time="1482942117">
So Maachan due to the current injury is going to miss out on COUNTDOWN and the first two dates of the Winter tour</blockquote>

Also noteworthy is that she's apparently been having back problems since June. Would also explain why she sometimes skips the heels. Wouldn't be surprising if she ends up not getting cleared and missed more.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Solarblade" data-cid="203598" data-time="1482942117">
So Maachan due to the current injury is going to miss out on COUNTDOWN and the first two dates of the Winter tour
</blockquote>

Also noteworthy is that she's apparently been having back problems since June. Would also explain why she sometimes skips the heels. Wouldn't be surprising if she ends up not getting cleared and missed more.

[/quote]

That's my prediction... It just seems too soon. I'm surprised they've even announcing her return this soon.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I accidentally broke a piece of my headphones in August or July and couldn't get them on my head ever since. I've been listening to music with my laptop's speakers alone for months.
But yesterday my dad found some earphones in my brother's old room and gave them to me, I just listened to Mukidashite and it's a fucking new song lol. It's ridiculous how much of the instrumental and harmonies you can't listen to with just the laptop's audio outlet. I'm even listening to new lyrics I couldn't even hear before...

The same thing happens with Sexy Cat and Sou Janai (and basically any song that came out after July honestly) but with Mukidashite is a whole different story.
I don't care how simple you think the other 2 songs are but now that I can listen to them in a much better quality it just improved my overall opinion of this single. Truly the best single they've released since Tokisora.
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Derby, I believe you've made a mistake.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Did you know, for the past year Nonaka Miki's been a regular on a show out of Shizuoka? Shizuoka-hatsu sokoshiri, They had a year-end special and here are all the segments she was in.

Part 1 - Miki the Goomba and the Fungai Burger.
Part 2 - Furikake Gohan and Fireworks Wee~
Part 3 - More fireworks are paper airplanes! 
Part 4 - End of the Airplane battle and the start of a Nonaka cooking battle with a champion high school student! 

Being on a show like this without any other Musume girls, it can only boost her image. 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

All I want for Christmas is Juice=Juice (to get a single I can get behind and like.)

Last time Sayuki and Karin sang this with Rie and Rena when they were eggs for comparison. 

WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

I want a Karin solo ver of that song; her voice sounds so good in English for some reason
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

If you're looking for some good-ol' cry your eyes out Ganbacchae feeling, here's Country Girls singing "Arigatou no Hana" ("The Flower of a Thank You") with a bunch of preschoolers.

It's got the double whammy of imagining Momoko doing this as her job in about a year Q_Q Here's the related video of Momoko and Chii-chan going to visit the preschool.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Last time I saw a group of preschoolers perform they were just running around the stage an not actually singing... but these kids are like actually staying in place and doing the choreography?

I still wonder if Momoko will actually completely leave show biz... I could see her doing another children's show like Oha Suta.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
^ Wait, are there videos for these? I've only ever seen Mizuki's and Sakura's, and now Miki on H!S (which I couldn't totally understand :/)
[/quote]

I've seen Duu's and Ayumi's on YT, and Maachan's is recorded on the Hellocon DVD.  I don't think we'll get too many of the others, but there's a good chance that the better ones from the concert tour will make it to DVD Magazine 92, to be released around mid-May.  I'm making an educated guess about the DVD, so it might be totally wrong. ;)

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
That's my prediction... It just seems too soon. I'm surprised they've even announcing her return this soon.
[/quote]
They haven't announced her return.  She has a follow-up on January 4th, that's all. We should know more by the 5th.  

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Did you know, for the past year Nonaka Miki's been a regular on a show out of Shizuoka? Shizuoka-hatsu sokoshiri, They had a year-end special and here are all the segments she was in.

Part 4 - End of the Airplane battle and the start of a Nonaka cooking battle with a champion high school student! 

Being on a show like this without any other Musume girls, it can only boost her image. 
[/quote]

The Sendai show Ara-ara-Kashiko developed a pretty good rapport with Ayumi, so hopefully their management learned from that. I like the Shizuoka shows; they're making Miki out to be this endearing ball of fail, especially in that cooking battle.   :hawhaw:   She hasn't tripped on the stairs ala Riho, though.

[quote="WonderBuono"]
Last time I saw a group of preschoolers perform they were just running around the stage an not actually singing... but these kids are like actually staying in place and doing the choreography?

I still wonder if Momoko will actually completely leave show biz... I could see her doing another children's show like Oha Suta.
[/quote]
When I was in Hong Kong, I watched a clip about how a previous Miss Hong Kong gave up her career as a TV actress and moved into children's education after starting her family.   (Clip's in Cantonese, subtitled in Chinese, so it's not really helpful.)  I could see Momoko doing something like this.  If the school can arrange for Momoko's privacy, they will, but I still think Momoko will make it into future documentaries or school features. 
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Anderei"]
Derby, I believe you've made a mistake.
[/quote]

Why? The only thing I could think as a mistake at that moment was listening to too many songs in a short period of time because I would run out of new songs real quick. As if it was a new toy I'm trying to use with moderation so the fun lasts longer before ir breaks lol
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I thought you may have meant to post it in the release thread for the single lol
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Anderei"]
I thought you may have meant to post it in the release thread for the single lol
[/quote]
I meant to post it here but well, after 3 years I'm still a noob with the forum so I don't even know exactly what is supposed to be posted here.
I talked about MM's last single but it started as a post about harmonies and instrumentals so I did consider it more of a general H!P talk.
Image Hey