UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

JPope
ANGERME

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by JPope »

[quote="Myst"]
Kago Ai singing I WISH on a show. About the 8:10 mark... I definitely miss her voice. She sings with such ease. Would love to see her welcomed back with the OG, if at all possible. Been about 8 years since her scandal... 

[/quote]

Yes to all of that. 
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

[quote="Myst"]
Kago Ai singing I WISH on a show. About the 8:10 mark... I definitely miss her voice. She sings with such ease. Would love to see her welcomed back with the OG, if at all possible. Been about 8 years since her scandal... 

[/quote]

I think they are recently allowed to acknowledge she existed or something, meaning they can speak about her but I don't think any of the OG members or Aibon would reunite (publicly) on TV due to the shows they're on compared to the shows Ai is on. 

Also Tsuji and Ai took a picture together awhile back so sadly there's that.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="194432" data-time="1452984068">Kago Ai singing I WISH on a show. About the 8:10 mark... I definitely miss her voice. She sings with such ease. Would love to see her welcomed back with the OG, if at all possible. Been about 8 years since her scandal...</blockquote>
The longer I am into idols, the more it pisses me off that a career got ruined over a fucking cigarette. :sick:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Well actually around 6 minutes in, the host asks her "Do you have any goals for the future?" and, surprisingly, instead of mentioning Girl's Beat she says she wants to join MM OG. She comments she's really the only one not in it (or wasn't at some point.) 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I was wondering what they were talking about when the MM-OG graphic was on screen. 

Sadly, it seems like Kago is the Pete Rose of H!P, and there will simply be no forgiveness in her future.

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="194432" data-time="1452984068">
</blockquote>

The longer I am into idols, the more it pisses me off that a career got ruined over a fucking cigarette. :sick:

[/quote]

Fuckin' A.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Considering some of the other things she's gotten wrapped up in over the years, the cigarette might've been the simplest out she could hope for.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/lin-lin-ido ... 7.html">An article</a> about the Linlin-produced Chinese idol group if anyone is interested.
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="194521" data-time="1453469857"><a class="bbc_url" href="http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/lin-lin-ido ... 7.html">An article</a> about the Linlin-produced Chinese idol group if anyone is interested.</blockquote>

Omg, omg, so excited omg. I hope they become big! I still miss you, Linlin, come back to me. :cryalot:
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

I found this great clip of Niigaki and Linlin singing This is Unmei. Linlin's Chinese accent comes out quite a bit, but it's still pretty good :lol: I've never come across this event before! Songs by Kamei, Niigaki, and Linlin. 
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Former Melon Kinen-bi member Ayumi Shibata married a baseball player.

She's leaving show biz after one last concert in March.
Last edited by al kusanagi on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Bitter & Sweet released a new MV a few days ago. The song isn't too interesting, but the MV is pretty and it's outside.
Formerly Mizura
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Aichan dancing Oh My Wish at her birthday event. (niconico video)

I'm always pleased with OGs singing/dancing new songs.

Also, I think Bitter&Sweet tend to get pretty MVs for a lot of their songs. I mean, it's always quite pretty and more "creative" than H!P ones, in my opinion (still not awesome but well). So we know it's not beyond their abilities.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Mukuro
ANGERME

Post by Mukuro »

Can we see Ai take Riho's spot in the dance for one performance?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<div>Masae Otani has announced that she is joining a Kpop group! :D </div>
<div>As part of a Japan/Korea music exchange, she has announced that she will be the newest member of Korean artist group named 4C CREW. She will work under the name MELODY. Their first live has been decided "4C CREW SHOWCASE" at the Shin-Okubo R & B bar on 2/27. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Catch her on their twitter page.</div>
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I wonder if it will become a thing for Japanese idols, upon reaching the end of their shelf-life in Japan, relocating to Korea where idols tend to be older and more experienced?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Thing is though, she's still in Japan. It basically looks kind of like UFZS. Japanese (or maybe even Korean Japanese) doing K-pop. From what I found it's basically just covering other groups. Not sure if they have anything original.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="JPope"]
I wonder if it will become a thing for Japanese idols, upon reaching the end of their shelf-life in Japan, relocating to Korea where idols tend to be older and more experienced?
[/quote]

Probably not. Even a lot of 'good' jpop idols would be considered pretty terrible if you threw them into a kpop group. And I think a lot of them would get trashed for their looks.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
Thing is though, she's still in Japan. It basically looks kind of like UFZS. Japanese (or maybe even Korean Japanese) doing K-pop. From what I found it's basically just covering other groups. Not sure if they have anything original.
[/quote]

Ah, that makes so much more sense.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

This is more TNX related than up-front (but its a Tsunku created project so I figured it'd be okay), but it looks like the Nice Girl Project KSS are active or something. A couple different songs appeared in my subscription feed yesterday and I can't find anything about them. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZlwD36aTI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHr4SxX5lc
Formerly Mizura
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Bokura no Seadi! I recognize from the Wii Rhythm Heaven game. Search for "Dreams of Our Generation" and you can even find the localized English version.

The other one I didn't recognize, but searching the Japanese name I find some mentions of it, including <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.tnx.cc/label.php">that NGP Kenshuusei performed it</a> at a THE Possible concert in 2013.

EDIT: Scrolling down a bit further on the link above, it looks like those two songs together were released as a single in mid-2013. The image shown with it doesn't look much like a cover, but it's the same as the image used for the YouTube videos you linked.
Last edited by JoshuaJSlone on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Isn't that where Rei and Ayaka in kobushi came from? If so, 2013 should be when they are still part of NGP
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

^ Yes

Actually, I believe Ayaka is on that cover (5th girl from the left)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

It looks Ogata Risa is the 2nd girl from the left, Hashimoto Nagisa is 3rd from the left, Inoue Rei is 4th from the left and Hirose Ayaka is 5th from the left.

Not sure who the first and last girl are.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

According to the single's page on the NGP Wiki, the 5 (well it seems someone forgot Rei), but it was Haruka Ono, Ayaka Hirose, Ayaka Fujita, Nagisa Hashimoto, and Natsuki Nakamura and of course Rei Inoue
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

I wonder. The Wii Rhythm Heaven game came out in 2011, which is before at least some of those people were in NGP Kenshuusei. Without doing intense comparison the track sounded mostly the same as the version I'd heard before, with a few additional voiceover parts. But I guess especially with something like a Kenshuusei, who's recorded for a track and who gets shown on the cover won't necessarily be a match.
maryshiin
Kenshuusei

Post by maryshiin »

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but Linlin's group MV's are available and they had a concert which was (kinda) filmed (quality's not great)

http://pureidolheart.net/2016/01/idol-catch-up-former-morning-musume-member-linlin-becomes-idol-producer/
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Chapter's 1-3 of Tsunku's book have been translated for those interested:

http://kumomi.org/translations/2015/09/13/tsunku-dakara-ikiru-prologue-a-new-step-2015-4/
http://kumomi.org/translations/2015/09/20/tsunku♂-dakara-ikiru-chapter-one-my-final-stage-2013-8-2014-2/
http://kumomi.org/translations/2015/09/27/tsunku♂-dakara-ikiru-chapter-two-an-endless-nightmare-2014-2-2014-10/
http://kumomi.org/translations/2016/01/08/tsunku♂-dakara-ikiru-chapter-three-immersed-in-work-1992-2006/

Chapter 3 is when he starts discussing his career and producing for H!P if you're not sure you can handle the depressing medical stuff. I especially love reading about Tsunku's work process and all of that so it was really great.

What's really interesting is he talks about around 4th and 5th gen being the time that he stopped doing literally every single thing for MM and it sounds like up to 4th gen, he was the only person picking out the members. He started getting a committee from 5th gen on.

Last edited by Anderei on Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Anderei"]
Chapter's 1-3 of Tsunku's book have been translated for those interested:

http://kumomi.org/translations/2015/09/13/tsunku-dakara-ikiru-prologue-a-new-step-2015-4/
http://kumomi.org/translations/2015/09/20/tsunku♂-dakara-ikiru-chapter-one-my-final-stage-2013-8-2014-2/
http://kumomi.org/translations/2015/09/27/tsunku♂-dakara-ikiru-chapter-two-an-endless-nightmare-2014-2-2014-10/
http://kumomi.org/translations/2016/01/08/tsunku♂-dakara-ikiru-chapter-three-immersed-in-work-1992-2006/

Chapter 3 is when he starts discussing his career and producing for H!P if you're not sure you can handle the depressing medical stuff. I especially love reading about Tsunku's work process and all of that so it was really great.

What's really interesting is he talks about around 4th and 5th gen being the time that he stopped doing literally every single thing for MM and it sounds like up to 4th gen, he was the only person picking out the members. He started getting a committee from 5th gen on.
[/quote]

I've read it last week-end, and it's definitly a really good read. It makes you realize how your health is important, and how listening to your body can be a good thing. And the whole creative process around everything H!P is really interesting. Can't wait for the rest.
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, it was pretty upsetting to read how long he put off finding out what was wrong because of work.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kago Ai now has an Ameba Blog.