Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Farrah"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="205429" data-time="1487802006">
<div>
Those who actually know a thing or two about singing.... How was Take-chan's vocal training? Not just on her side, but from the instructor's side as well? Is she teaching Take-chan the right technique?

I always feel the instructor's voice is not amazing, but idk if she tones it down to the idol girls' level of understanding and reachability.
[/quote]

Seems pretty standard to me - my Japanese vocabulary is pretty limited (particularly on anything musical) so I may be missing something but overall nothing stuck out to me as wrong or bad.  It seems like the instructor gave up on trying to get her to hit that "motometari dekinai yo" without pushing too much air though LOL because she kept doing it that way over and over again.  I've always felt Akari has one of the healthier voices in H!P, she sounds better here than she usually does in concert although she was super throat-y on some of the vocal exercises in the beginning and seems to have a very underdeveloped head voice (which is extremely common in contemporary singers).

In my experience, I've never really had an instructor whose voice blew me away.  The main one I went to didn't have a very dazzling voice - she was older and her voice was strong but definitely had that aged quality to it that just can't be avoided after a certain point.  But she studied at Oxford and knew her vocal shit like the back of her hand even though her main focus of study was piano.  I think the best instructor is one who knows what the right thing to do is, knows how to teach that to people in a way they understand, and understands it isn't about them.  Showing off their vocal chops isn't going to be the name of the game, they have to be willing to even sound really silly sometimes in order to demonstrate - I had one choir instructor who definitely did NOT understand this concept in particular and she was absolutely awful at her job LOL.

</div>
</blockquote>

I translated this H!S, so if you skip to the vocal training part you'll see she mainly teaches the girls techniques using imagery more than anything else. I will say she at the very least usually has the girls get a good grasp on what she's trying to explain to them. Like how she had Murota sit down and talk/sing like she was in a cafe for LOVE Namida Iro to help her not always be shouting/pushing her voice. I'm just not sure if what she teaches is always "correct" or not. She is working with mostly kids/teens though, so I can't expect too much lol

Also, UFP released a new Kobushi Penlight for JK Ninja Girls;

https://www.elineupmall.com/c182/c829/jk/

The girls' names are split by the Tokyo team and Osaka team
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I had an idea when 13ki joined but I decided to wait for reasons you're about to know.

Since it's MM's 20th anniversary I thought we could make a poll between all 40 members, rank all of them and rate them in the coments from +1 to +40 points to decide the all-time favorite of this forum.
I would make a thread for that on the 8th when BNW is officially released and to make sure everyone has formed an opinion on Kaede and Yokoyama, but I just saw jpope's shout on the main page asking for ideas for another March Madness thing -that thing we did last year with all MM singles- and maybe we could instead do it like that if Jpope really wants to do another tournament but can't think of anything.

Both my poll and Jpope's tournament are for all of us to enjoy so I wanted to see what everyone and Jpope preffers to do or if he has another idea we can do both things instead.
Last edited by Derby on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

A member tournament could be cool.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Derby"]
I had an idea when 13ki joined but I decided to wait for reasons you're about to know.

Since it's MM's 20th anniversary I thought we could make a poll between all 40 members, rank all of them and rate them in the coments from +1 to +40 points to decide the all-time favorite of this forum.
I would make a thread for that on the 8th when BNW is officially released and to make sure everyone has formed an opinion on Kaede and Yokoyama, but I just saw jpope's shout on the main page asking for ideas for another March Madness thing -that thing we did last year with all MM singles- and maybe we could instead do it like that if Jpope really wants to do another tournament but can't think of anything.

Both my poll and Jpope's tournament are for all of us to enjoy so I wanted to see what everyone and Jpope preffers to do or if he has another idea we can do both things instead.
[/quote]

I just made a post for suggestions for this year's tourney. I'd like to do an NCAA-style multi-round, single-elimination tournament, but there's no reason we can't do your poll, as well. There really aren't enough MM members to do a proper NCAA tourney, anyway.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Then we'll split it and each one will do their own thing, it's also crucial to know who's the most disliked member an that couldn't be done if 20 people got eliminated first round
Image Hey
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

It's an anniversary after all. I really like the idea with 40 members.

(I feel like the most disliked member will be Koharu, though.)
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Haruna, Ayumi, Masaki and Haruka pass Suzuki Kanon on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 13th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 1 month, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">12. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>13. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 5 years, 4 months, 30 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Oda Sakura is at 4 years, 5 months, 14 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 2 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 2 months, 16 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Can't make a thread right now, but here's the ticket for MM's spring tour Inspiration:

http://i.imgur.com/7kvGsTA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/HYjiSK0.jpg

Masaki is back. Wonder when they took the picture when they just announced her comeback.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

We know she was at a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago. They were all wearing casual clothes though.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Someone uploaded one half of the 2017 winter concerts for whoever wants it. (Crystal Clear)
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

What is Halloween Musume '17 doing on my banner???
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Ha ha! I didn't get what people were talking about in the shout-box until I refreshed my browser cache.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

At least Yokoyama and Kaede aren't just rotating heads anymore.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I'm dying for their ~The Inspiration~ spring tour to start so we can actually see them in their member colors/with a new penlight instead of just being in white clothes/white goods for the past few months now..... Over it!!

Wonder if their new penlight will have Maa-chan's color?  :whatthe:

Also also also praying for member color shirts again, now that a new gen is here.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Pff why is that halloween thing not working for me?
Image Hey
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Derby"]
[/quote]
Ctrl+F5
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="JPope"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="205729" data-time="1488765277">
<div>
[/quote]
Ctrl+F5

</div>
</blockquote>
Thank you. I googled about the cache stuff before posting but didn't do what I was told because I was unsure if that would disconnect all my internet accounts like when you restart chrome, and it's a pain in the ass because I did that recently.
Image Hey
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Aine's messing with us now! It's because someone complained about Christmas  :tongue: 

It's cool though haha. Nice job!
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Okay, I watched my Blu-ray with the Buono! concert from Budokan, August 25, 2016. It's in two parts. There's a concert (126 min.), featuring Buono! only. Then there's a 50-minute extra containing performances by Pink Cres., Country Girls and C-ute. It seemed to be from the same day. So I did some research and found out that it's actually a segment of the Buono! concert. They cut a 50-minute section from the middle of the concert and put it as an extra. The problem for me is that I believe it would have worked much better if the entire concert was presented on the Blu-ray exactly as it was presented in Budokan that day. The Buono! parts are great, of course, but there needed to be something else in there and the fact is there was! But the geniuses who created the DVD decided to cut it out and put it as a supplement. Makes no sense to me. Why'd they do this? Anyone?

Thanks.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

May not be a good answer but in case you don't know, guests' corner is not included in the DVD version (I thought I read it would be included only as a digest but on CD Japan they do not mention it at all so I'm not sure what to believe).
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Yeah, I'm glad I got the Blu-ray. I'd hate to miss the other acts. In fact, it was you, Meikochi, who told me about the extras on the Blu-ray, including the two CDs, and that's why I purchased it.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tsugunaga Momoko's 25th Birthday Event 3/6/17
1st event
1.Hajimete no Happy Birthday (Country Musume)
2.Tanjun Sugi na no Watashi. (Berryz Kobo)
3.Loving You Too Much (Berryz Kobo)
4.21ji Made no Cinderella (Berryz Kobo)
5.Minna Daisuki (Buono!)
6.Atarashii Koi no Hatsu Date (Country Musume)
7.Semi (Berryz Kobo)
8.Bye Bye Saigo no Yoru (Country Musume)
9.Arigatou Otomodachi (Otomomochi ver.) (Berryz Kobo)

2nd Event

2 changes to Fighting Pose wa Date ja nai! (Berryz Kobo)
3 changes to Sabori (Berryz Kobo)
5 changes to Kimi ga Ireba (Buono!)
6 changes to Minna Daisuki
8 changes to Aisuru Hito no Namae wo Nikki ni (Berryz Kobo)

There was clearly a theme here.

Fujii Rio's 18th Birthday Event 3/7/17

1. Yaruki! IT'S EASY (Goto Maki)
2. Popcorn Love (Morning Musume)
3. Otona no Jijou (Juice=Juice)
4. The Bigaku (Matsuura Aya)
5. Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki (Angerme)
6. 1 Kara 10 Made Aishite Hoshii (Morning Musume)

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ishida and Makino's birthday event digests.

Damn, Maria always acting like a princess... probably what I would do too XD
Btw, is that hall bigger than the one she had last year? It seems they have 3 main halls they use for H!P birthday events... Not sure if they book the by popularity of the member or by availability. I feel like popularity, though.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Rina had her very first event back when everyone hated 2nd gen at the biggest one.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

THanks for pandering to me, Momoko.

Rio's setlist I'm meh on, although kind of interested in her Suki yo.  Her cake is adorable though.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Her MM choices are interesting for being pretty outside the box. Especially because I feel like MM songs aren't common at birthday events outside of the actual MM members.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah, I guess I just mean more they aren't songs I want to hear HER sing specifically.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Making the rounds on Facebook are clips of Haruna Ogata figure skating. I had no idea.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

They're from MMs new show.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="205930" data-time="1489065812">
Making the rounds on Facebook are clips of Haruna Ogata figure skating. I had no idea.</blockquote>
She ice skated pre-professionally for 8 years before joining Momusu.
rikako♡eripon♡airi