Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by Anderei »

Wada Sakurako 16th Birthday Event 3/9/17

Event 1
1. Bokura no Kagayaki (C-ute)
2. Watashi no Mirai no Danna-sama (Berryz Kobo)
3. Koi Itoshiki Kisetsu (Berryz Kobo)
4. Abiru Hodo No Ai Wo Kudasai (C-ute)
5. Tsukiatteru no ni Kataomoi (Berryz Kobo)

Event 2
1. Meguru Koi no Kisetsu (C-ute)
2. Soku Dakishimete (C-ute)
Everything else same

See! No one likes to sing MM songs! The kids will live on forever through the birthday events!

Also, I don't know why I thought she was older. I guess because she was a kenshuusei for so long but then I looked it up and she wasn't even a teenager when she joined.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

I understand the 3 that aren't 13ki are the variety show girls.... but they really lucked out they're all the bad singers, too..... That was.... 

(13ki isn't bad I meant Maria, Ogata and Iikubo. No misunderstandings lolol)

PS-- Kaga's "skill" is muscle training. learned from Makino.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]
I understand the 3 that aren't 13ki are the variety show girls....
[/quote]

I feel this is an overly generous excuse lmao.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="205995" data-time="1489206997">
<div>
I understand the 3 that aren't 13ki are the variety show girls....
[/quote]

I feel this is an overly generous excuse lmao.

</div>
</blockquote>

I'm pretty sure Makino has surpassed Iikubo has the variety girl at this point... So, yeah, really only Makino (and Ishida) is. I HAD TO GIVE THEM SOMETHING. LOL
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

You should have just said they're visuals and called it a day since none of them are really particularly good at variety.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
You should have just said they're visuals and called it a day since none of them are really particularly good at variety.
[/quote]

Is Iikubo really a visual, though? I mean, even Ogata doesn't seem to get more screentime or photobooks than others. 
pharbron
つばきファクトリー

Post by pharbron »

Friday, March 10, 2017, Haruna, Ayumi, Masaki and Haruka pass Mitsui Aika on the Morning Musume tenure list to move into 12th.
<p style="font-family:Arial;"> 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">1. Michishige Sayumi is at 11 years, 10 months, 7 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">2. Niigaki Risa is at 10 years, 8 months, 22 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">3. Tanaka Reina is at 10 years, 4 months, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">4. Takahashi Ai is at 10 years, 1 month, 4 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">5. Kamei Eri is at 7 years, 10 months, 26 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">6. Iida Kaori is at 7 years, 4 months, 23 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">7. Yoshizawa Hitomi is at 7 years, 20 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">8. Yaguchi Mari is at 6 years, 11 months, 11 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">9. Abe Natsumi is at 6 years, 4 months, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">10. Fukumura Mizuki and Ikuta Erina are at 6 years, 2 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;"><b>12. Iikubo Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Sato Masaki and Kudo Haruka are at 5 years, 5 months, 9 days</b>
<p style="font-family:Arial;">16. Mitsui Aika is at 5 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">17. Suzuki Kanon is at 5 years, 4 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">18. Ishikawa Rika is at 5 years, 21 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">19. Yasuda Kei is at 5 years, 2 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">20. Ogawa Makoto is at 5 years, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">21. Sayashi Riho is at 4 years, 11 months, 29 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">22. Konno Asami is at 4 years, 10 months, 27 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">23. Kusumi Koharu is at 4 years, 7 months, 5 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">24. Oda Sakura is at 4 years, 5 months, 24 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">25. Fujimoto Miki is at 4 years, 4 months, 13 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">26. Tsuji Nozomi and Kago Ai are at 4 years, 3 months, 16 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">28. Li Chun and Qian Lin are at 3 years, 9 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">30. Nakazawa Yuko is at 3 years, 7 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">31. Goto Maki is at 3 years, 1 month, 1 day
<p style="font-family:Arial;">32. Ogata Haruna, Nonaka Miki, Makino Marina and Haga Akane are at 2 years, 5 months, 8 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">36. Ishiguro Aya is at 2 years, 4 months
<p style="font-family:Arial;">37. Ichii Sayaka is at 2 years, 18 days
<p style="font-family:Arial;">38. Fukuda Asuka is at 1 year, 7 months, 11 days 
<p style="font-family:Arial;">39. Kaga Kaede and Yokoyama Reina are at 2 months, 26 days
<div style="text-align:center;">
<p style="font-family:Arial;">Image
</div>
<p class="bbc_center">signature and avatar by me
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="205999" data-time="1489211213">
<div>
[/quote]

Is Iikubo really a visual, though? I mean, even Ogata doesn't seem to get more screentime or photobooks than others. 

</div>
</blockquote>

We should name them "the few that aren't boring but are bad performers", compared to those that are both ok at performing and somewhat interesting (Ayumi, Masaki, Duu) and those that are ok at performing but boring as hell (Mizuki, Sakura). Not sure where to put Ikuta, she's never been my type but I guess she's a bit better at presenting herself (off-stage) than these two. Performing... let's say she tries when the camera's on her.
kitaoji
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by kitaoji »

I think their TV appearances can be split into variety (the crazy type that 48 groups are good at on prime time, idol niches, and regional programming.  In keeping with the above, the regional programming goes easiest on the girls: Ayumi and Chel have been able to practice being interesting with their local TV shows, and I think Akane has had a solo appearance too.  

Idol niches like the Tower Records talk show and whatever Idol Mouiccho is being broadcast on is a good fit for the boring people, because they can get away with trying to be interesting (or in Maachan's case, minimizing the risk of saying things incriminating. These end up being the frontliners as there's no reason to ruin their "stoic and perfectionist" portrayal.

Variety programming is reserved for really funny.  The Harunas are really good at thinking on their feet and keep the conversation flowing with the host, and there's no major loss in not cultivating the frontliners since I get this feeling that UF has been content to cede the variety programming to other groups and relying on performances and the summer festivals to promote H!P.  Maria is rare in that she's got the "ace factor", and still manages to be funny and drives a lot of the comedic action.  She could go the Chisato/Takechan route quite easily if she keeps on working on her singing.

I'm not sure where exactly to put Duu, mostly because I don't really pay attention to her. Probably in the "idol niches" group or " variety programming", but I feel she's got a good ongoing role with her ProActiv gig.

Eripon is difficult.  She'd get all these golf tournaments where she can show off as well as the Pu-SMA variety programming, so I'd leave her there, but she's just not... amusing.  I get MaiMai vibes from her. She's trying to be mature but comes off as being calculating and just not really enjoying being an idol, performing or variety-wise.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I ran across this on Youtube trying to find a performance that I don't even know if it actually exist. Whatever, her voice still sounds the SAME.

Aibon singing I WISH, somewhere, recently.
Image Hey
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="206144" data-time="1489622458">Aibon singing I WISH, somewhere, recently.</blockquote>Suminoe Boat Race Course, 2016.11.27.

No HesitAtIon

talk

Description says she's preggers, but I assume we knew that already?

EDIT: Oh my, she actually grew up to be pretty.
Last edited by aine on Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

[quote="aine"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="206144" data-time="1489622458">
Aibon singing I WISH, somewhere, recently.
</blockquote>
Suminoe Boat Race Course, 2016.11.27.

No HesitAtIon

talk

[/quote]
Pretty sure she has given birth since the video
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Kago sounds pretty good. Even though she's obviously out of practice, she still has that Aibon character and soul. I really wish she could get a proper comeback. 
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="206152" data-time="1489631485">Pretty sure she has given birth since the video</blockquote>I'm very behind with all the OG gossip. ;/
Last edited by aine on Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="206149" data-time="1489628070">EDIT: Oh my, she actually grew up to be pretty.</blockquote>
She's been a hot mommy for a few years now!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Myst" data-cid="206152" data-time="1489631485"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="206149" data-time="1489628070"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="206144" data-time="1489622458">
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNKS60Mitzc' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Aibon singing I WISH</a>, somewhere, recently.</blockquote><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BD%8F ... 7%E5%A0%B4' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Suminoe Boat Race Course</a>, 2016.11.27.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UybxlS201Wo' class="bbc_url" title="External link">No HesitAtIon</a>

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDLKZFtKf6o' class="bbc_url" title="External link">talk</a>

</blockquote>
Pretty sure she has given birth since the video</blockquote>

She has. Gave birth to a baby boy about two weeks ago.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="JPope"]
Kago sounds pretty good. Even though she's obviously out of practice, she still has that Aibon character and soul. I really wish she could get a proper comeback. 
[/quote]

This out of practice.. Compared to current members, lol......
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

She already had a baby right? this is her 2nd son?
Image Hey
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Her first child was a girl.

*2012 Minami
*2017 Yoshitsugu
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Just found this on YouTube while watching this weeks Hello Station. (I almost typed Herro Station... send help.)

Morning Coffee(Original / 2008 / 2014 / Miso Ver.)  
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Question came up while watching last year's Buono! concert. The girls perform with live music for every Buono! number. When they did "My Boy," it sounded just like the recording, which made me wonder if live music was used when they originally recorded Buono's singles. If so, was it the same musicians?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Assuming you mean Buono Festa 2016, the backing band was Dolce (eji (Keyboard), Fujii Mariko (Guitar), Higuchi Kei (Guitar), Maimai (Drums), Iwasaki Naomi (Bass)). Whereas, according to the wiki, the credits on the single were "Guitars and Bass: Nishikawa Susumu," so I think the answer is no.

Although they do generally use live instruments when recording, so that could be why it sounds similar. On Upcoming, you can watch a lot of the instruments being recorded for different singles. For example, here is Uozumi recording the guitar for Angerme's Desugita, which she also wrote, or the drums for Taiki Bansei. They did these instrumental recordings a lot more when it was MUSIC+, whereas now they mostly only do the vocal recordings + MV makings, but if you scroll back to the MUSIC+ days they're there. :)
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Thanks, Thea.

Other questions raised by the Buono! Festa Concert:

Why is Buono! associated with the Union Jack? They've used it a lot as a motif in their costumes over the years.

What are the VTR segments about? Airi is dressed like an old lady working in a kitchen. And Momoko, in her segment, is dressed like a secret service agent and never answers any of the questions, seen only as onscreen text, put to her.

Thanks.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Union Jack is just something they use as decoration which ties them into the theme of the British music scene. The theme of a group is a rock band, and the best rock groups came from England. 

And, while I can't really answer the VTR question fully since I've never seen it. But I can give you a little insight. Airi's character is something she's known for playing in association with her birthday. For years she's done skits with herself dressing as the old lady. 
Airi Introducing her 2016 FC Birthday Goods.
2015 Ver.  
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I was reading 9ki and 10ki audition announcement thread in this forum to see the old reactions, and in both threads Cuca was mentioned.

So I went to check her out, she doesn't dance to H!P songs anymore, the last 2 songs she uploaded were TsugiZoku and Utakata like 7 months ago.
This is her singing right now.
Image Hey
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

She was in some finalist group for a sea-themed 46 group or something... I'm sure someone will post with the right info.

I wonder if she just grew to not love H!P as much, especially not getting in/in KSS? I doubt they'd let her on with the whole plethora of videos she has on the internet. Too much of a presence to delete.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I'm sad to hear she doesn't do H!P anymore.

I'm not sure how her online presence would have affected it... all I remember is that she couldn't join the KSS because she can't afford to move.
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
I'm sad to hear she doesn't do H!P anymore.

I'm not sure how her online presence would have affected it... all I remember is that she couldn't join the KSS because she can't afford to move.
[/quote]

Typically UFP has all girls delete their twitters and any other social media sites they may have, right? Imagine them asking her to delete her whole Youtube channel..... Idk if she'd do that, but even if she did then UFP would be the one her fans would be angry at, I feel. And they're never really gone, anyway... Everything gets saved.

So, essentially, she's a hard person to delete.