Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

MejraThea
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2017 ~Dancing Mode~

Post by MejraThea »

YT, man. YT. I'm going to re-upload to DM. Here we go (again)!
Last edited by MejraThea on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

12th gen colors have been announced!

Ogata Haruna - sea blue (not to be confused with Reina's light blue, they are different colors)

Nonaka Miki - purple (Erina's old color) Purple Daisuki!
Makino Maria - light pink (also a different shade than Sayu's pink, this one is pale pink)
Haga Akane - light orange

I feel like regular light blue suits Haachin more, sea blue is too teal, but it's cool they've branched out into more shades and not being brown or white.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Correct Link

I'm happy, finally I can finish what I've been working on.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

^Whoops! Sorry about that, I fixed the link in my post too.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Yesssssss I think these colors are good. Nonaka's is a nice purple.... Another blue will add more confusion I think but it's not brown or gray so I'll take it. A bit concerned about telling the difference on penlights but that's nothing too major, honestly.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Light orange? Blegh.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So happy someone has purple, I loved Eripon on it but she ditched it for that Gaki green

Light orange though, well at least its a first but it is hard to think of another color... Maybe dark red but penlights would be hard to execute
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Rewatching this video also made me realize once again that I really *really* like 12th gen. More than just Nonaka. More than just HaaChel, lol.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="186022" data-time="1426134418">
Another blue will add more confusion I think but it's not brown or gray so I'll take it.</blockquote>

The only person with blue is Ayumi and she has a much darker shade.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I finished it! It is MM Spam so posting here. Ever wanted to know what prefecture they were from on a map? Wonder no longer!  :lesson:
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="186022" data-time="1426134418">
Another blue will add more confusion I think but it's not brown or gray so I'll take it.
</blockquote>

[/quote]

Yeah I guess but Masaki's is kind of blue, too... It just looks imilar between those two hahaha.

Also, Nonaka said she was surprised she got purple... I don't think she dislikes it, but it seems she really didn't expect to get that color lol
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Thea"]
I finished it! It is MM Spam so posting here. Ever wanted to know what prefecture they were from on a map? Wonder no longer!  :lesson:
[/quote]
You should make one with all of current H!P and also one with all of MM!

[quote="TicTacAnyone"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="186027" data-time="1426135755">
<div>

Another blue will add more confusion I think but it's not brown or gray so I'll take it.
</blockquote>

[/quote]

Yeah I guess but Masaki's is kind of blue, too... It just looks imilar between those two hahaha.

Also, Nonaka said she was surprised she got purple... I don't think she dislikes it, but it seems she really didn't expect to get that color lol

</div>
</blockquote>

Masaki is emerald green, so she's in the green group though. Although they do use a shade that has quite a bit of blue in it, so I get that.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="186029" data-time="1426137084">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="186027" data-time="1426135755">
<div>

</blockquote>

[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

Masaki is emerald green, so she's in the green group though. Although they do use a shade that has quite a bit of blue in it, so I get that.

</div>
</blockquote>

I know she's technically a green but sometimes it looks blue lol

Spoiler: [+]

momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

It's the overly bright lighting for the pictures that does that. They aren't that color in normal lighting (except for that Santa one, which I've seen before, and it was probably harder to find Masaki's color or something so they went with the closest one). Wardrobe will just have to be more careful from now on!
Spoiler: [+]
Image4

Last edited by momoirosaya on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

^That's totally true!!

ahhhhh I just want to comment endlessly about how pumped I am for H!P right now. It's such a nice feeling to have such excitement and hope for a number of things!~ Mainly Country girls, C-ute and 12ki--but there are still many good things going on. I was just feeling a bit worried about the future of H!P, but I'm so happy to see everything is working out in the best way possible.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

I want Ogata's shirt but I have a feeling they're gonna want more than I'm willing to spend.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Molly"]
I want Ogata's shirt but I have a feeling they're gonna want more than I'm willing to spend.
[/quote]
Yes.  I am so happy she actually has a color I love.  Not that I hate Lavender but man I have had so many favorites with yellow which I hate and red which is just BLAH.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Her color is awfully close to my favorite color... which is light blue. And since she's my MM oshi, all of her goods will be a color I really like OHOHOHO.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[quote="Molly"]
[/quote]

3,800 yen.

--

[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Well honestly that's pretty much what most of their shirts are priced at.... So Nonaka here I come!
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Yeah that's definitely more than I'm willing to pay for a number and a name
ImageImage
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Isn't it for a shirt, a couple of pictures and a wristband? That's not too terrible since I pay 20 to 30 bucks for my various nerd t-shirts.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Really? I don't usually spend more than $10-15 for my tops.
ImageImage
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Depends on where you shop. I wouldn't spend 30 bucks on these, but that's just me.

The ANGERME ones are cheaper for some reason:
Last edited by Anderei on Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I like the light orange, it is new. What I don't really like is the sea blue, I like the color itself but I have the feel they're going to use almost the same color for Masaki and Haruna, and if they give Masaki a more greener color it may look too similar to Erina's or the same as Kanon's like in One·Two·Three
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It just looks like the blue Reina had to me, and the one that M. Mizuki has now. Masaki's has never been that color. It's always been this weird mix that leans more green, imo. Even the glowsticks are different colors. You just have to train your eyes to look for it. I got used to doing it for Kana and Dawa before their color changes.

I don't know how the wota are going to make light orange glowsticks happen, though.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Masaki's color is not blue, but often time the lighting of photos makes it appear blue as someone stated before. If you watch the concerts where they have member color outfits they appear a different color than in the photos. My homecoming dress did the same thing. It is a really pretty mint green but it showed up light blue in all the pictures.
Last edited by star on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Isn't it for a shirt, a couple of pictures and a wristband? That's not too terrible since I pay 20 to 30 bucks for my various nerd t-shirts.
[/quote]

$38 for a shirt and wristband, $22 for a name towel, $37 for a picture towel (of member), $5 for uchiwas, $5 for two pictures (set A and/or set B). I can't tell because all the text is small as shit, but I don't think these shirts come with a set of pictures automatically. I could be wrong, though.

$35 for the penlight.

For me, I don't spend a lot of money in general, so I'm okay with splurging every once in a while for my nerdy gets.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I like to splurge on CDs and DVDs. Nothing says 'Steal!!!' like 20 bucks for two songs after shipping. :party:

I don't even want to talk about how much DVDs cost. That's some tear-inducing stuff right there.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
I like to splurge on CDs and DVDs. Nothing says 'Steal!!!' like 20 bucks for two songs after shipping. :party:

I don't even want to talk about how much DVDs cost. That's some tear-inducing stuff right there.
[/quote]

Yeah I *rarely* buy pictures.... I really go for shirts because I can and will wear them, so I feel I'm getting my money's worth. CDs too, since I listen to them in the car :3