Hello!Spam :: 2023 ~Dancing, Singing, Exciting!~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Anderei
つんく♂

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2020 ~Anniversary Mode~

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, she specifically made a statement when she graduated high school that she wasn’t going to university and would be focusing full time on MM.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="214695" data-time="1533022096">
I’m surprised Haruna has stayed in the group this long to be honest.
</blockquote>
I’m not. She didn’t go to College and is making her income and building her career through MM. She’s not big enough to guarantee any big work after graduating.

[/quote]

She's in good with Sanma and friends with several entertainment people. I'm sure she'll do just fine afterwards on the variety circuit.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Al Kusanagi" data-cid="214700" data-time="1533074493"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="214698" data-time="1533060592"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="214695" data-time="1533022096">
I’m surprised Haruna has stayed in the group this long to be honest.</blockquote>I’m not. She didn’t go to College and is making her income and building her career through MM. She’s not big enough to guarantee any big work after graduating.
</blockquote>

She's in good with Sanma and friends with several entertainment people. I'm sure she'll do just fine afterwards on the variety circuit.</blockquote>
I always forget about Sanma because I don’t like him haha.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

She’s totally gonna pair up with Shokotan to do otaku stuff.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Iikubo is totally going to move in with Shokotan and pretend they aren't secretly a couple.  :rainbow:  :fuuu:  :rainbow: j/k
She wouldn't cheat on Wada like that.  :pimp:

Nah, but seriously, I can see her doing the same thing Chisato is going. Just variety work and pimping products every once in awhile like some of the OG do. I'd like to see her do that instead of getting herself married to Player X of Team Y and living off his income after giving him a few offspring. 
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Mizura" data-cid="214695" data-time="1533022096">
I’m surprised Haruna has stayed in the group this long to be honest.
</blockquote>
I’m not. She didn’t go to College and is making her income and building her career through MM. She’s not big enough to guarantee any big work after graduating.

[/quote]

I expect her to get her MRS soon after she graduates.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

I just watched the backstage footage from the C-ute Final Concert at Saitama Super Arena and I noticed that Mai Hagiwara is in a wheelchair after the concert. Does anyone know what happened? I asked on FB and no one answered.

Last edited by Madara on Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="214707" data-time="1533111110">
I just watched the backstage footage from the C-ute Final Concert at Saitama Super Arena and I noticed that Mai Hagiwara is in a wheelchair after the concert. Does anyone know what happened? I asked on FB and no one answered.

Image</blockquote>
I believe there were a couple instances throughout the concert she fell. Probably just tweaked her ankle and wanted to avoid further aggravation.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Finally, something spam worthy. The first Omake video's been uploaded. It's just the three new girls showing off their skills in a fun and interesting way. But I'm hoping more interesting things are ahead. They can have a lot of fun with this channel if they want to. Don't mess it up Up-Front! 
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

They didn't get birthday fanclub events last year because they just joined. So this is the first year we get to hear their solo performances. I like the fanclub birthday events just so I can hear the good, the bad and the ugly and if you follow them over the years, it's a good way to gauge the abilities of some of the girls that have potential when it comes to singing. Sometimes they'll surprise you. :D/ Other times it's like.... :bangin:
Anyway, 1st year for these girls. 

Yokoyama Reina 
Balalaika
Be Genki (Naseba Naru!)

Kaga Kaede
Suppin to Namida
Hatsukoi Cider
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Man, I really want Yoko to be good, because I just like her so much, but she's pretty bad, lol. Kaga is an odd case, where she'll sound halfway decent on some higher notes, but just have nothing for a sustained note in the middle of her range. It's frustrating, because it tells me that she has some tools to become a good singer, but nobody is working to get it out of her. 
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

(Following Hatsukoi Cider you can also hear Edo no Temari Uta II (the updated vers.), then after some talk Suppin to Namida, Ima Sugu and then after another short talk Love Take it All. I thought this might be interesting to know because imo Love Take it All sounded the best out of all of these.)
Kaga is like a better Akane. Both have this stuffed up, need-to-blow-their-nose sound in their voice and are generally lower range singers. Kaede can just control her voice a lot better. Still gives me headaches when I hear it.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

This is why it made me upset when people would tout Kaga as some new-age singer while she was in KSS. Like..... Don't get me wrong, she's good for what she is--but she's not quite a strong singer yet. And like Jpope said, w/ MM being so big it's likely that all the girls don't get the vocal attention they should be, while groups like Ju=Ju and Angerme seem to be getting good training on the regular (Ju=Ju in particular, I'm pretty sure they're still getting lots of training.)

Personally I had really hoped 13th gen would be a new pull for me back into MM but it's still just Maa-chan that I watch for anymore. Yokoyan and Akane are interesting to me too but that's about the end of it--even though these two aren't good singers I appreciate their performance.

I found myself going back to watch Riho's birthday events... I never thought I would be one to look back and watch any of her things but here I am. I mainly just wanted to see her energy and presence on the stage while doing a solo event.

PS--Love Take it All should sound the best from Kaga as it was one of her KSS solo performances she did a few years back. So she's practiced it a lot of times.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

No one is getting regular training probably. If they were, even the ‘good’ singers should be better than they are.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="214727" data-time="1533381576">
Yokoyama Reina
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/gYF_KZx-Rjc' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Balalaika</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/JNZuPFEUunU' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Be Genki (Naseba Naru!)</a>

Kaga Kaede
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/fThXiPYzA_8' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Suppin to Namida</a>
<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/UUgniuKaJmI' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Hatsukoi Cider</a></blockquote>
Reina is adorable in Balalaika. The anime thing Koharu really works with her. While she is not good, she's not terrible. Her tone reminded me of Miuna. Hopefully she can get better in time.

Kaede did better with Suppim than I was expecting. She struggled with the chorus, but did well on the verses, which is what gives a lot of people trouble.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Whatever I love Yokoyan she is the only thing I am excited about in MM anymore and I am eating all of this up
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

yokoyan is so precious and that kirarin performance was life.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Yokoyan is absolutely precious. I consider her the best addition to the group since Sakura.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="214769" data-time="1533689763">
Yokoyan is absolutely precious. I consider her the best addition to the group since Sakura.</blockquote>

I agree. Balaïka really fitted her, she wasn't great during the other songs but at least she is adorable and can improve.

On the other hand, Kaga was worst than I thought (except during Hatsukoi Cider? I may be biaised since I love this song), I don't get why she was so praised during her KSS time. We will see her possible improvements in a few months.
Campy <3 !
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

I've never seen the talent people claim Kaga has and I don't really think I ever will... because I don't think it's there LOL.  
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="DonJuan" data-cid="214769" data-time="1533689763">
Yokoyan is absolutely precious. I consider her the best addition to the group since Sakura.
</blockquote>

I agree. Balaïka really fitted her, she wasn't great during the other songs but at least she is adorable and can improve.

[/quote]

Her Haru Beautiful Everyday wasn't that bad, but I'm really biaised with Yokoyan. (The first MM member I've fallen for for a long time!)
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

My latest playlist project: Hello! Project Singles: A History
My attempt to highlight the most important H!P singles over its 20-year history.
It ended up about twice as long as I imagined lol but now I've got a good H!P playlist to listen to!
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Farrah"]
I've never seen the talent people claim Kaga has and I don't really think I ever will... because I don't think it's there LOL.  
[/quote]

Kaga's a workhorse performer. She does everything she's supposed to do and does it competently and efficiently, and sometimes quite well, but she keeps holding back. She has too much restraint. It's almost like she doesn't want to show her personality or break character in any way. Yokoyama endeared herself to all of us right from the start by breaking character at just the right moments and in just the right ways (something Maa-chan became a master at). Kaga seems afraid to do that. I wish someone would convince her to do so. I'm basing this solely on watching her in concerts, live and on disc.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

https://youtu.be/TCdo41VV_0E
Props to Yanagawa for not grabbing the kadama and knocking Ogata over the head with it. I would have. But then again, I'm not an idol. xD 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ugh Nanamin is too precious... and she sounds pretty good. Ju=Ju has been great for her, vocally.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Having your oshi do your #1 favorite song of all time. (A song that rarely ever gets sung in concert.) 

Priceless.

:wota:
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="214816" data-time="1534083119">
Having your oshi do your #1 favorite song of all time. (A song that rarely ever gets sung in concert.) 

Priceless.

:wota:
</blockquote>

And Wasureranai too  :puppyeyes:
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Sakura's pretty good about picking less-popular songs! I love that song too, so I was happy to see it performed :)
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I love her outfit and hairstyle, she looks radiant.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

She fucking killed it.  She also killed 3,2,1 Breaking outlike holy shit.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki