Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by rokun »

[quote="WhiteForte"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kurikaesu" data-cid="156845" data-time="1372951599">
WhiteForte, have you stopped prepping Reina permanently? I haven't seen any drafts from the past 3 weeks or so. If so, could someone else prep her for me? Whoever preps her can just start with new entries. I'm slowly working my way through her old ones, but I don't wanna neglect the new ones. Thanks!
</blockquote>
Sorry kurikaesu, I had a big problem, so I could only do easier ones (and not even to the fullest, rokun can tell :|).

I'll be doing everything tomorrow. Sorry again.

[/quote]

Nice to hear from you! :D Wondered if things were okay with you.

I'm going to catch up with Captain's blogs up until now since I have a little time before things get really crazy for my move, but once things start this afternoon I likely won't have time for much anything.

It's kinda funny actually; I didn't expect to get any translating done since I normally don't at home, and especially with packing, but actually, with everything packed up, there's not much else I really feel like doing except getting absorbed in translation for a bit when I have break time :lol: 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

FYI Star, I know you're not around, but if Sayuki writes an entry about Aina (which I'm assuming will be very vague if she does) I'll go ahead and prep that one myself and translate it right away.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="rokun"]
It's kinda funny actually; I didn't expect to get any translating done since I normally don't at home, and especially with packing, but actually, with everything packed up, there's not much else I really feel like doing except getting absorbed in translation for a bit when I have break time :lol:

[/quote]

I prep Ayumin's entry in a pinch, hoping you would see it before moving :tongue:
Anyway, Good Luck on Unpacking stuff afterward.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

YayYuuko
Kenshuusei

Post by YayYuuko »

To strawberryjam and rokun,
From tomorrow onwards, I won't be able to prep anymore. The reason is because I don't have enough free time to prep nowadays and because my life is getting busier. I'm really sorry for quitting but I've made sure that I have finished prepping the latest post from Risako. Hopefully it's not inconvenient that I'm quitting today.
Also, good luck on moving rokun! :joyful:

Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

So may I be the official prepper of Risako and Yurina ?
Campy <3 !
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^Yeah, I'll put you on the spreadsheet.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

I hope it's okay, but I don't think I can handle Sakura's blog, so can someone else start prepping for her?

Also, I'll start prepping on Sunday or late Saturday. :) 
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Does Mizura want to keep doing Sakura's blog?
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rokun" data-cid="156962" data-time="1373033668">Nice to hear from you! :D Wondered if things were okay with you.</blockquote>Hey, thanks for caring :)

Kurikaesu, I will label all the missing entries from Reina with [Reina-June], so you just need to search for Reina[Done] or [Reina-Lovendor] for the newer ones.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Does Mizura want to keep doing Sakura's blog?
[/quote]

Yeah, I'll keep doing it. Maasa isn't that hard to prep so it'd be nice to do more.
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

THANK YOU!  I know she's a pain to prep, and as I've mentioned in here a few times, there's no rush because I'm also still trying to catch up on Sayuki, so don't worry if you have to skip a day or two.  Also I can only translate Sakura from home because she's insane (which she admitted herself in a recent entry haha).
Kaori • Risako 

Mezumiiru
Kenshuusei

Post by Mezumiiru »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kaki" data-cid="156944" data-time="1373000807">
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="156825" data-time="1372933577">
<div>
Yeah, the view categories thing has never worked for me. :hahaha:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="kaki" data-cid="156818" data-time="1372912161">
Hi, if there's any prepping that needs covering, I can help for the next 4-5 days.

Or I can help update the pictures in the tutorial, if needed.
</blockquote>

Sayumi's prepper is gone until Saturday, and the prepper for Miyazaki Yuka (宮崎由加) and Momoko is gone until Monday.
[/quote]

I will help prep Miyazaki Yuka and momoko's blog. Do I just start with today's?
</div>
</blockquote>

Yes, though it looks like neither of them have posted yet since the last translations.

</div>
</blockquote>

Thank you kaki, i,m back now and will prepp for them again but it looks like only Yuka posted yesterday (i'm sure it's about Aina :crying: )

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
THANK YOU!  I know she's a pain to prep, and as I've mentioned in here a few times, there's no rush because I'm also still trying to catch up on Sayuki, so don't worry if you have to skip a day or two.  Also I can only translate Sakura from home because she's insane (which she admitted herself in a recent entry haha).
[/quote]
I'm so sorry I can't prep for her. I've overdone myself. :(

I didn't realized that this would happen, but I can't prep Sayumi's anymore due to taking too long and she has two different blogs and usually post stuff twice a day and uses a lot of emoticons

I'm able be a prepper for anyone who doesn't use a lot of emoticons!

Also I prepped Kanon's most recent post and Karin's two recent post. :D

I guess I'm not super prepper. I did get overwhelmed, so I'm extremely sorry. :(

I feel so bad now...
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

TnB, when you get back can you say from when you want to have Sayumi's posts prepped?
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

momusu4ever, don't worry about it.  I feel like I've overwhelmed myself a bit too but I didn't want Sayuki to be without a translator (and she is my favorite JJ) so I am going to do my best to get all caught up even if it takes another month haha.  You did take on a lot of girls so it was better you realized it was too much in time to find a replacement.  :)
Kaori • Risako 

Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Okay! Kanon an Karin are easier to prep. Though I can fill in for a prepper if one is needed. I want to help as much as I can! :D
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

All right, so I'm into my new apartment and have my internet active, it'll be really nice when I have everything set up since it's basically wired all around the house...

But because of all going on, I did stop translating 2 or 3 days ago lol. I'll be taking an extra day off tomorrow too in order to get some rest and unpack some more (mostly build a computer desk >_<), so I'll start catching up a little bit starting Tuesday.

Thank you preppers for working everything out with switching things around, it makes my job easy :)
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Sakura is a pain to prep. I wish she had her own seperate blog, it'd be easier to go back and find all of the old entries then.
Formerly Mizura
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

She's a pain to prep and a pain to translate (she doesn't write like a normal person) so your help is GREATLY appreciated.  When I was prepping for myself I was spending like six hours on one entry or more.

/edit What I do is e-mail subscribe to the 10ki blog and that way I know when she posts.  That could help maybe?
Last edited by yuzuriha on Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="NekoKai"]
TnB, when you get back can you say from when you want to have Sayumi's posts prepped?
[/quote]

From Sunday (7/7) going forward is fine if someone is able to take over! :)
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="rokun"]
All right, so I'm into my new apartment and have my internet active, it'll be really nice when I have everything set up since it's basically wired all around the house...

But because of all going on, I did stop translating 2 or 3 days ago lol. I'll be taking an extra day off tomorrow too in order to get some rest and unpack some more (mostly build a computer desk >_<), so I'll start catching up a little bit starting Tuesday.

Thank you preppers for working everything out with switching things around, it makes my job easy :)
[/quote]
Good luck with unpacking.

[quote="TnB"]

[/quote]
I feel like Sayumi would need a dedicated prepper. Same thing with Reina due to the amount of workload.
Emoji List

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

[quote="yuzuriha"]
She's a pain to prep and a pain to translate (she doesn't write like a normal person) so your help is GREATLY appreciated.  When I was prepping for myself I was spending like six hours on one entry or more.

/edit What I do is e-mail subscribe to the 10ki blog and that way I know when she posts.  That could help maybe?
[/quote]

How do you subscribe to their blog?
Formerly Mizura
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="thaipokecard"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="157194" data-time="1373290784">
<div>
[/quote]
I feel like Sayumi would need a dedicated prepper. Same thing with Reina due to the amount of workload.
</div>
</blockquote>

I agree, though Sayumi (generally) uses far less emoticons and posts less frequently on her gree than on her ameblo, so that's something for any potential preppers to take into account.  Would having someone prep her gree and someone else prep her ameblo be a practical suggestion?

Rokun, I think I will take on Aika permanently if that's still alright with you.
Last edited by NekoKaiSai on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="NekoKai"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thaipokecard" data-cid="157205" data-time="1373298091">
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="157194" data-time="1373290784">
<div>
[/quote]
</div>
</blockquote>

I agree, though Sayumi (generally) uses far less emoticons and posts less frequently on her gree than on her ameblo, so that's something for any potential preppers to take into account.  Would having someone prep her gree and someone else prep her ameblo be a practical suggestion?

Rokun, I think I will take on Aika permanently if that's still alright with you.

</div>
</blockquote>

I also agree that a dedicated prepper would be a huge help. Also, Sayu's Gree and Ameblo blogs have a lot of overlap. I had told TundraWind before that he could skip any posts that were really similar in content and just choose whichever was easier to prep.  I think it's also safe to skip a few that are just really boring (or not applicable to foreigners) content-wise, like "here is some food I ate" or "i'm going to be on this show at 7pm." If a new person can take over permanently I can check the blogs each morning and let them know which posts can be skipped. But if that's the case, it would be better to have one prepper overall rather than one for each blog.

thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="TnB"]

I also agree that a dedicated prepper would be a huge help. Also, Sayu's Gree and Ameblo blogs have a lot of overlap. I had told TundraWind before that he could skip any posts that were really similar in content and just choose whichever was easier to prep.  I think it's also safe to skip a few that are just really boring (or not applicable to foreigners) content-wise, like "here is some food I ate" or "i'm going to be on this show at 7pm." If a new person can take over permanently I can check the blogs each morning and let them know which posts can be skipped. But if that's the case, it would be better to have one prepper overall rather than one for each blog.

[/quote]

That is also a possibility but detecting whether or not the entry is boring may require a basic Japanese knowledge. I took Japanese class for 2 years but I still have a hard time reading the blog without dictionary/textbook.
Emoji List

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Mizura"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="157193" data-time="1373290554">
<div>

[/quote]

How do you subscribe to their blog?

</div>
</blockquote>

OK well I would just link to the page where you enter your e-mail and stuff but it looks like they're doing maintenance.

SO just go to the little profile sidebar on the right and click on the link that says ”読者になる”  and it has a little icon of a dude reading a book next to it and then it should have you fill in your e-mail and stuff.
Kaori • Risako 

Tundra Wind
Kenshuusei

Post by Tundra Wind »

I would've continued being Sayu's prepper, but it was always hard to catch up after not prepping for a couple days. Why must she use so many different heart emoticons?! T_T I do have some basic Japanese knowledge but I just glaze over the text when I'm prepping since I'm usually working on something else at the same time.

Since I'm not taking summer school until August, I can temporarily prep Sayu's blog just so it continues being translated but there's absolutely no way I'll have time to keep up with hers once school starts. Sayu's blog still definitely needs a prepper who is actually dedicated to her though. 

Oh btw, I'm a girl  :hahaha:

Also, for any preppers that might be having issues with losing the original spacing after saving:

Copy and paste the original post in visual mode, switch to text mode, and replace each blank line with < code></ code>   without the spaces before the word "code"  This should make sure that the spacing is preserved after you save the draft. I wish I had known this earlier <.<

Last edited by Tundra Wind on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="thaipokecard"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="157214" data-time="1373304076">
<div>

[/quote]

That is also a possibility but detecting whether or not the entry is boring may require a basic Japanese knowledge. I took Japanese class for 2 years but I still have a hard time reading the blog without dictionary/textbook.

</div>
</blockquote>
 Hence why I said the part in bold.  :thumbsup:

[quote="Tundra Wind"]

Oh btw, I'm a girl  :hahaha:

[/quote]
Sorry, I'm terrible at knowing what gender people are :(

thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="TnB"]

Hence why I said the part in bold.  :thumbsup:

[/quote]

My bad. For some reason, I skip the bold part. :confused:
Emoji List

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Where should I pick up prepping for Ayaka and Sayuki's blogs?
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>