Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

AquaChan
ANGERME

Re: Hello!News Network :: 2017 Edition

Post by AquaChan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TicTacAnyone" data-cid="203509" data-time="1482436976">Poor girl was probably in a decent amount of pain... Wonder if she has naturally weak back disks, as this shouldn't necessarily happen to such a young girl. She's not lifting heavy objects or doing hard labor, though she's very active.</blockquote>
My friend got one at the same age from Track and Field training (mostly running). It's not necessary an age thing.
I just hope she'll get better soon because recovery can be very long :(
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

With the amount of dancing she does, she could have just slightly injured it and then made it a lot worse by continuing to dance instead of resting it when it was minor.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

???????????? Poor Maa-chan... I hope she isn't in too much pain and recovers quickly. She's my favorite MM and I really don't want another injury induced graduation.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Haruna will be releasing a photobook on the 28th of next month.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

It finally happened! Morning Musume'17 will be collabing with Sashihara Rino on the 8th AKB48 album with the song "Get You"

News broke today in the papers. (I'll link you later when I get home.)

The unit name will be called, Sanishing Musume.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Gonna be a lot of hate for this, but it's great for MM. I only wish they had a stronger lineup to take advantage of the collaboration. 
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Hope Masaki has already recorded her part...
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="203549" data-time="1482708186">
Gonna be a lot of hate for this, but it's great for MM. I only wish they had a stronger lineup to take advantage of the collaboration.</blockquote>

Sashihara isn't any better than they are. Its a good match. No one listening to this is gonna have high standards.

I think most AKB songs are trash once the singing starts so I'm not expecting much. I also don't expect this to do much for them publicity wise unless they promote it and that probably won't happen.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Oh, it's a double center with Masaki, and the album is out at the end of January, so the song should be well done by now.

https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/813132425496653824
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JPope" data-cid="203549" data-time="1482708186">
Gonna be a lot of hate for this, but it's great for MM. I only wish they had a stronger lineup to take advantage of the collaboration.
</blockquote>

Sashihara isn't any better than they are. Its a good match. No one listening to this is gonna have high standards.

I think most AKB songs are trash once the singing starts so I'm not expecting much. I also don't expect this to do much for them publicity wise unless they promote it and that probably won't happen.

[/quote]

That's not what I meant. I mean, I wish they were a better group so as to better take advantage of the increased exposure they are going to receive. 

An AKB/MM collaboration is going to get publicity almost regardless of how much UpFront pushes it, which I think they will, anyway. Maybe it inspires some AKB fans to give MM a shot, too.
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="203555" data-time="1482711099">
Oh, it's a double center with Masaki [...]</blockquote> Aaaand the excitement is gone.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="DonJuan"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="203555" data-time="1482711099">
Oh, it's a double center with Masaki [...]
</blockquote>
Aaaand the excitement is gone.[/quote]

Not that there was any for me, but if there had been, same.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="Zoe"]
Oh, it's a double center with Masaki, 
[/quote]

Awesome!
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Oh, it's a double center with Masaki, and the album is out at the end of January, so the song should be well done by now.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/813132425496653824' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/81 ... blockquote>

Awesome! ❤️ In general I don't care about any of the 48 groups so a collab doesn't interest me but a Masaki center is worth listening/watching. I just hope that they've already filmed the PV or else Masaki probably won't be in it. ????
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

[quote="Anderei"]
Haruna will be releasing a photobook on the 28th of next month.
[/quote]

FINALLY
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="203561" data-time="1482716935"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="203555" data-time="1482711099">

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/813132425496653824' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/81 ... blockquote>
Awesome! ❤️ In general I don't care about any of the 48 groups so a collab doesn't interest me but a Masaki center is worth listening/watching. I just hope that they've already filmed the PV or else Masaki probably won't be in it. ????</blockquote>

Did they confirm a PV? The edition its on doesn't have any.
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="203564" data-time="1482721603"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sayu" data-cid="203561" data-time="1482716935"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Zoe" data-cid="203555" data-time="1482711099">

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/813132425496653824' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://twitter.com/esp48dpic/status/81 ... te>Awesome! ❤️ In general I don't care about any of the 48 groups so a collab doesn't interest me but a Masaki center is worth listening/watching. I just hope that they've already filmed the PV or else Masaki probably won't be in it. ????</blockquote>
Did they confirm a PV? The edition its on doesn't have any.</blockquote>

I haven't heard. It would be a shame if they didn't though. Just an audio collaboration won't bring much attention
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

I'm happy that it's just one of the AKB girls, because otherwise I would question having any of the more poor singers involved lol
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Maachan is honestly Morning Musume's best member right now. She can sing, she can dance, and she gives the most character while doing so. Plus she has one of the more interesting personalities of the group. Her and Duu together are great. Excited for this.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

I kinda like the idea of the AKB/MM collab. I don't understand why some fans of both groups would be mad. I don't see it as a step up or a step down like some might think. To me it's no different than collabs with artists here in the west and it shows that both groups are on good terms or at starting to be on good terms since this hasn't been the only time anyone from the 48 family or MM/H!P has been together. Also, hopefully we do get a PV or any form of promotion (a few performances) with this. It would be a missed opportunity. 
Last edited by mrsross on Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Somebody's going to accidentally search for Shining Musume and get a surprise.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="iDOL1641" data-cid="203569" data-time="1482750668">
I kinda like the idea of the AKB/MM collab. I don't understand why some fans of both groups would be mad. I don't see it as a step up or a step down like some might think. To me it's no different than collabs with artists here in the west and it shows that both groups are on good terms or at starting to be on good terms since this hasn't been the only time anyone from the 48 family or MM/H!P has been together. Also, hopefully we do get a PV or any form of promotion (a few performances) with this. It would be a missed opportunity.</blockquote>

A lot of fans are apparently upset because it means 13th gen are debuting on another groups album. I could also see AKB fans upset because half of the girls in the actual group aren't in a single song on it (literally) but girls from another group are.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="iDOL1641" data-cid="203569" data-time="1482750668">
I kinda like the idea of the AKB/MM collab. I don't understand why some fans of both groups would be mad. I don't see it as a step up or a step down like some might think. To me it's no different than collabs with artists here in the west and it shows that both groups are on good terms or at starting to be on good terms since this hasn't been the only time anyone from the 48 family or MM/H!P has been together. Also, hopefully we do get a PV or any form of promotion (a few performances) with this. It would be a missed opportunity.
</blockquote>

A lot of fans are apparently upset because it means 13th gen are debuting on another groups album. I could also see AKB fans upset because half of the girls in the actual group aren't in a single song on it (literally) but girls from another group are.

[/quote]

Let's not forget this would be 12th gen's first album appearance on a non-single song (so, excluding the Petit albums.)

I'm not a huge AKB fan, nor am I a hater. I don't know them. But I know they're popular so hopefully this helps MM out... It helps Sashiara's "I love Sayashi and Maa-chan" gig though :) 
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="iDOL1641"]
[/quote]

I think with a lot of the overseas fan bases, anyway, there is a sense that you're with one or the other. I know there are plenty of people who are fans of both, but I've seen some strong us-against-them feelings from both sides. Not sure if it's the same with Japanese fans.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I would imagine it is. The entire 48 group model sort of breeds that sort of mentality.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

So, word is that Kobushi Factory's new musical, JK Ninja Girls is being made into a movie. Source

In the musical, other H!P girls will be joining the cast for each performance. But I don't know about the movie?
 ImageImage
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
mrsross
モーニング娘。

Post by mrsross »

[quote="Anderei"]

[/quote]
What I'm saying is that fans, AKB or MM, being upset about this doesn't really make sense.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

This is apparently the song.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Dec 28, 2016 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Its okay. Like most 48 songs, the music is great, the vocals are blah (most 48 girls sing the same bland robotic way and I'm not a fan of it). Must be Sashihara at the beginning.

It could be much more generic than it is and I'm glad that its not.
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farrah
ANGERME

Post by Farrah »

Definitely less boring than most AKB-associated things have been lately.
Last edited by Farrah on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.