Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Hello!Spam :: 2014 ~Spring Remix~

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Saura looks nice, but I don't think Riho should have dyed her hair.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="xepher"]
It's Riho and Sakura ending up dying their hair!
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11804683974.html?frm=theme
[/quote]
It's an app. It's fake guys.  None of the girls have any plans to dye their hair any time soon. Sakura was pranking everyone.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Why exactly is this one shade of brown so popular in Japan?
Last edited by Anderei on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

^ Maybe it's just the perfect shade to be different from the typical japanese black hair, but not so different to look unnatural(?)
Last edited by Derby on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Sakura would look good with brown hair, but not Riho. I'm glad she didn't actually dye it. I think sometimes girl's with lighter eyes tend to look better with brown hair because it matches their eyes (like Ayumin or Reina), and girls with dark eyes look better with black hair (Riho). Sometimes.
Last edited by momoirosaya on Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Sakura's looked good brown, but Riho's would not.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Sakura kinda looked like Reina in that shot.

But I would be sad if Riho ever dyed her hair.  The black matches her complexion really well.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kanon thinks she's got the answer as to why Rina's fanbase is growing.

"Recently, Rinapu’s fanbase has been growing. The theory is that Rinapu has figured out that her charm is with her naturalness of just being herself and she’s using it to her full advantage. As an example, Kanon refers to S/mileage’s song Yuugure Koi no Jikan where she herself and Rinapu sings the last line of verse 1 and 2 respectively. Rinapu can melt the audience just simply being naturally girly, while Kanon finds it difficult to perform even when she tries hard. A clip of Yuugure Koi no Jikan from S/mileage’s 2012 Autumn concert tour is added to the end showing exactly what she means."

The real answer is that the wota just think she's hilarious.

Also, I don't know what this is for, but this is a cute photo of Risako:
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="Anderei"]

Also, I don't know what this is for, but this is a cute photo of Risako:
[/quote]

Can be found here. It's part of Berryz spring shop series.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

New issue of UTB, new Sayumi content! This month she reads manga with Haruna.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgur.com/L2X623j">[img]http://i ... 2X623j.jpg[/img]</a>

Translation via maxperkins84 on H!O:

Spoiler: [+]
- Sayumi actually likes manga, but had to sell or leave behind most of what she had when she moved.
Artists she likes inlcude 手塚治虫 (Tezuka Osamu, classic but dated by now) and 矢沢あい (Yazawa Ai, famous for NANA).

- The "resident manga aficionado" Haruna was then called up to recommend a few manga series to Sayumi.
She choose (i.e. they were paid to promote) these:

「海月姫」 (Kuragehime - Jellyfish Princess) Haruna came up with this when asked for a manga that "could have
an influence on Sayumi and open her eyes to something new."
Haruna went on to explain the plot using these exact words: "...the otaku girl meets that boy and it opens up her eyes to love."
This had Sayumi do a double take: "Why'd you recommend THIS to ME?"
Haruna then switched her story: "...Because you like jellyfish."

Apparently, in a marine aquarium Sayumi likes to watch the jellyfish tanks.

「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」 (Jojo no kimyona boken - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
According to Haruna, this is *the* manga series that everybody should read at some point in their life.

With over 100 volumes already out, Sayumi said the task seemed intimidating, to say the least.
Haruna reassured: "It's only hard for the first 20 or 30 volumes, then it's all smooth sailing."
Sayumi still was not too thrilled.

「日々蝶々」 (Hibi chocho), remarkable for having a heroine who's cuter than Sayumi (← rated by Haruna)
Sayumi retaliated and stuck a couple of tsukkomi into Haruna for wearing a hairstyle like that manga girl,
and overall trying (and not quite making it) to look like the heroine (who's "cuter than Sayumi.")

Nevertheless, Sayumi said that out of the series suggested to her, this seemed like the one
she could realistically read. Haruna offered: "Ok, I'll lend you a few volumes... but along with some Jojo, OK?"

Bonus:

Sayumi: I like how manga is not only fun, but helps you learn things.
Haruna: *Everything* I know, I learned from manga!

You'd think Sayu would love Princess Jellyfish, it seems right up her alley.
And of course Haruna has to plug Jojo in there somewhere. :tongue:  I can't wait to see her reactions to the new anime.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

Princess Jellyfish <3
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Kalle"]
New issue of UTB, new Sayumi content! This month she reads manga with Haruna.

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://imgur.com/L2X623j">[img]http://i ... 2X623j.jpg[/img]</a>

Translation via maxperkins84 on H!O:

Spoiler: [+]
- Sayumi actually likes manga, but had to sell or leave behind most of what she had when she moved.
Artists she likes inlcude 手塚治虫 (Tezuka Osamu, classic but dated by now) and 矢沢あい (Yazawa Ai, famous for NANA).

- The "resident manga aficionado" Haruna was then called up to recommend a few manga series to Sayumi.
She choose (i.e. they were paid to promote) these:

「海月姫」 (Kuragehime - Jellyfish Princess) Haruna came up with this when asked for a manga that "could have
Haruna went on to explain the plot using these exact words: "...the otaku girl meets that boy and it opens up her eyes to love."

Apparently, in a marine aquarium Sayumi likes to watch the jellyfish tanks.

「ジョジョの奇妙な冒険」 (Jojo no kimyona boken - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
According to Haruna, this is *the* manga series that everybody should read at some point in their life.

With over 100 volumes already out, Sayumi said the task seemed intimidating, to say the least.
Haruna reassured: "It's only hard for the first 20 or 30 volumes, then it's all smooth sailing."
Sayumi still was not too thrilled.

「日々蝶々」 (Hibi chocho), remarkable for having a heroine who's cuter than Sayumi (← rated by Haruna)
Sayumi retaliated and stuck a couple of tsukkomi into Haruna for wearing a hairstyle like that manga girl,
and overall trying (and not quite making it) to look like the heroine (who's "cuter than Sayumi.")

Nevertheless, Sayumi said that out of the series suggested to her, this seemed like the one
she could realistically read. Haruna offered: "Ok, I'll lend you a few volumes... but along with some Jojo, OK?"

Bonus:

Sayumi: I like how manga is not only fun, but helps you learn things.
Haruna: *Everything* I know, I learned from manga!

You'd think Sayu would love Princess Jellyfish, it seems right up her alley.
And of course Haruna has to plug Jojo in there somewhere. :tongue:  I can't wait to see her reactions to the new anime.
[/quote]

I'm not familiar with Princess Jellyfish. Is it out in English? If so, I'm gonna have to read along with Sayumi. All part of my research into Japanese literature, of course.
Last edited by Madara on Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Kalle"]
[/quote]

Ahahahaha, this whole part just made my day! They're so cute together, Meshikubo and Sayu.

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Should have recommended Sayu some yuri manga...
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Kalle
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Kalle »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="174116" data-time="1395939177">
I'm not familiar with Princess Jellyfish. Is it out in English? If so, I'm gonna have to read along with Sayumi. All part of my research into Japanese literature, of course.
</blockquote>

Sadly, the manga seems to have only been licensed in Italy and France, but the anime has been licensed here by Funimation :3Wikipedia knows what's up.

It's a really cute story, and Kuranosuke is such a great character!
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Sometimes I find some 'interesting things' but I don't know where to post them since they're not related to the other threads.
Here is where I should post those things, right?

If you haven't seen it yet, Here is a mic rip of a MM medley. But I think it's from Chance! and not from Evolution
Anyways, I didn't heard the whole thing because there are songs I haven't heard yet.
SONGS is really risky, Riho sounded really bad at the end. But Sakura did pretty well in Shouganai
Last edited by Derby on Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

If there's a concert thread, go ahead and post it there as long as it's not super old. Like a season or so ago. I don't bother posting stuff from like, Reina grad if it comes up now.
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

[quote="Al Kusanagi"]
Should have recommended Sayu some yuri manga...
[/quote]

Only guys read yuri. Girls read yaoi, unfortunately.

star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I read yuri....Actually I prefer yuri over yaoi...
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

And I prefer yaoi but that might just be because I like guys lol.

Made by Haru!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Star likes guys, too, lol. I like yaoi but can't stand yuri. What an interesting conversation.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

I think what Mugi meant was morea long the lines of he likes yaoi and is also a male.

EDIT: Cuca's Hadaka no Hadaka no Hadaka no KISS
Last edited by star on Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Oh, my mistake. Thanks for clarifying, Star.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

I thought this could interest somebody here:

Today in a class about Japanese immigration, we learned about William Smith Clark, who came to Japan in 1876, helped improving agriculture in Hokkaido and founded the agricultural college of Sapporo.
He was famous for the words "Boys, be ambitious !". Of course this immediately reminded me of the MM song Ambitious. Maybe Tsunku (or whoever wrote the song) took that very similar line in the song from Clark.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote="Ap2000"]

Today in a class about Japanese immigration, we learned about William Smith Clark, who came to Japan in 1876, helped improving agriculture in Hokkaido and founded the agricultural college of Sapporo.
He was famous for the words "Boys, be ambitious !". Of course this immediately reminded me of the MM song Ambitious. Maybe Tsunku (or whoever wrote the song) took that very similar line in the song from Clark.
[/quote]

This explains SO MUCH to me now.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="yuzu"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="174163" data-time="1396015281">
<div>

[/quote]

This explains SO MUCH to me now.

</div>
</blockquote>

If he arrived in 1876, then it was 130 years to when MM's 30th single was released.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Ap2000"]

[/quote]

Isn't there another J-pop song with "Boys, be ambitious" in it? I heard something like that recently and immediately thought of the MM song but now...I've forgotten it.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

@yuzu; I am not sure if you are joking or not. haha

野 from the song's title also can mean "field" or "plains". It's a conspiracy !
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

[quote="Madara"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ap2000" data-cid="174163" data-time="1396015281">
<div>

[/quote]

Isn't there another J-pop song with "Boys, be ambitious" in it? I heard something like that recently and immediately thought of the MM song but now...I've forgotten it.

</div>
</blockquote>
One of the Satoyama song was called Boys Be Ambitious
http://projecthello.com/cmisc/ambitious.html
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!