UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Ap2000
つんく♂

Re: UFP/OG Spam Thread :: All things non-Hello!Project Related!

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Anderei"]
Edit: And now I can post the video. Moemi is introduced at about 25:30. They show some footage of her at the audition (but nothing of her singing) and they show a bit of Asahi's as well.

Also there's some Kei solos at the beginning for anyone who is interested in watching those. Pittari Shitari X'Mas and I WISH.
[/quote]

I wonder if Reina will still wear the same outfit when she's 40.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Another day, another Tsunku unit. This time he's going to produce a unit for the "KINDAI GIRLS" audition. Tsunku went to Kinki University and the group will be part of their breakthrough theme for 2014.

They'll debut on April 5th. Applicants have to be students at the university and they're looking for 5-10 girls.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Banana
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Banana »

UF LICKS #46

31:50〜 Tasaki Asahi and Hasegawa Moemi recording booth footage and comments
36:46〜 Tasaki Asahi and Hasegawa Moemi's unit name revealed! 

Last edited by Banana on Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="168889" data-time="1388125379">
Another day, another Tsunku unit. This time he's going to produce a unit for the "KINDAI GIRLS" audition. Tsunku went to Kinki University and the group will be part of their breakthrough theme for 2014.

They'll debut on April 5th. Applicants have to be students at the university and they're looking for 5-10 girls.
</blockquote>

Could have named them "Kinki Girls". Now that would be an interesting group.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Banana" data-cid="168897" data-time="1388159421">36:46〜[/size] Tasaki Asahi and Hasegawa Moemi's unit name revealed!</blockquote>
Made me click! :dammit:

BitterSweet? Not bad as far as UF group names go. :hahaha: But which one is which?

And I still don't understand how they always manage to make Asahi look like 10x less cute in photos and videos than she is in real.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

That's because technology hasn't advanced enough to capture the aura of a goddess yet.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The Possible are allowing fans to choose their next single, which will be released in March.

The options are:
Shiawase no Tenbin

Jinsei wa PAARII! da!

Zenryoku de Aishite... nee!

Do me! Do!

Nasty!

Yuuki Superbowl!

All of which can be previewed at the link.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Any one of the songs other than the first one -- the boring song with the shitty vocals -- would make a good single. Naturally, the boring song with the shitty vocals is winning  :facepalm:

I like how founding members of the Nice Girl Project are recording songs with titles like "Do Me! Do!" and "Nasty!"  :rofl:
Last edited by JPope on Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

I really liked "Do me! Do!". But, I don't mind seeing "Shiawase no Tenbin" or "Zenryoku de Aishite... nee!" as the b-side. 
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Asahi and Moemi's duo is called Bitter&Sweet. They showed them recording at 31:50. Moemi is REALLY good. She can definitely keep up with Asahi and the song sounds super promising. Moemi has also opened up a blog.
Last edited by Anderei on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

Based on that clip, I'd say the question is whether or not Asahi will be able to keep up with Moemi. Wow. They both sound great, and that song sounds killer.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I've never been more excited for a unit. Two gorgeous girls with killer voices singing a killer song.

SIGN ME UP.

The name of their unit at first was a little off for me because it didn't make the most sense, but now I find it endearing.
al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Oh man. Masae's blogging/tweeting about Masaki. I would kill to see some backstage footage of Masaki interacting with Melon Kinen-bi.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Backstage with BSI as they get ready for an event. Watch for a surprise appearance in the middle (3:27). *v*
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

JunJun posted this picture and said "Because of these girls..I can't sleep...I thought about them again".

She's also going to be on some show called The Midas Touch (pictures and lots of words, which I'll read later, but her profile is the last one on the page and has a few pictures).
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

I totally forgot to post this sooner, but more details have been revealed about the upcoming live-action Patlabor series that Mano will play one of the leads in:

News article

TV report with some footage, behind the scene clips and a short interview with Mamoru Oshii

Also:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

Junjun looks gorgeous.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

I could not help notice Noto Arisa's absence in the line-up of Ongaku Gatas for H!P's News Years Eve Count-Down 2014 concert.  http://mm-bbs.org/index.php?showtopic=5993&page=2  [25.Narihajimeta Koi no BELL - Ongaku Gatas (Satoda, Yossie, Rika, Mano, Sengoku)]   I am curious about Noto Arisa's relationship to H!P and other H!P/OG idols.    I loved her in Ongaku Gatas.  She was hands down the best dancer on stage with them and just as cute as could be.  I bought the "Koi no BELL" DVD & their "COME TOGETHER!" Live Tour Winter 2008 DVD.  

Is there animosity between Noto and other Ongaku Gatas members?  She is the only one to leave Gatas Brilhantes without a goodbye letter from Yosssie.  Yossie's body language when around Noto was always kinda strained.  So what was up with that? 

I really don't understand why Ongaku Gatas failed.  Yossie left MM to join Rika Isikawa to form Ongaku.  Mai Satoda (Country Musume), and Asami Konno (MM) joined them along with Miki Korenaga (?), and Pro Eggs Arisa Noto (now StylipS), Minami Sengoku (now UP UP Girls), and Yuri Sawada (now out of show business).   My best guess is they lacked any original music.  Except for four original songs, all their music was singing old H!P songs.  Still, I thought they had a good chemistry together.

EDIT:  I forgot Erina Mono (Pro egg & solo artist), and another Pro Egg were original members of the group.

Someone fill me in on all the details, please.

Noto Arisa's blog:  http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://ameblo.jp/noto-arisa/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnoto%2Barisa%2Bblog%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DjOD%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official

Last edited by sheikhyerbutay on Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

°C-ute!  Okai Chisato  Yajima Maimi  Suzuki Airi  Nakajima Saki  Hagiwara Mai
kira
ANGERME

Post by kira »

I can't answer the majority of your post, but Noto is under a different agency now that (I believe) is unrelated to UFA. She might not have been able to come.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="kira"]
I can't answer the majority of your post, but Noto is under a different agency now that (I believe) is unrelated to UFA. She might not have been able to come.
[/quote]
Okay, that explains why she was not part to the Countdown Concert.  Thanks.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Up Up Girls are releasing a second album. Not only did I not know they had a first, I'm really surprised that they're still being kept as an indies group considering just how much music they've released.

It's just called Second Album (Kari), and it comes out February 19th. Apparently the first album was First Album (Kari) and was released early last year.

CD 1
  • Chopper Chopper (チョッパー☆チョッパー)
  • Survival Girls (サバイバルガールズ)
  • RespecTokyo (リスペクトーキョー)
  • Sutorera! ~Straight Up~ (ストレラ!~Straight Up!~)
  • Sakura Drive
  • Next Stage
  • Ano Saka no Ue Made (あの坂の上まで)
  • Burn the Fire!!
  • Up Up Typhoon (アップアップタイフーン)
  • Samurai Girls
  • Waidoru Seven (ワイドルセブン)
  • Starry Night
  • Seishun Build Up (青春ビルドアップ)
CD 2 (Limited Edition)
  • Cherry to Milk (チェリーとミルク)
  • Kakko Tsukete Ii Desho! (カッコつけていいでしょ!)
  • Santa Claus (サンタクロース)
  • Up Ome!! ~UpGa no Oshougatsu Dayo Zenin Shuugou~(アプオメっ!!~アプガのお正月だょ 全員集合!~)
Last edited by Anderei on Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Anderei"]

Up Up Girls are releasing a second album. Not only did I not know they had a first, I'm really surprised that they're still being kept as an indies group considering just how much music they've released.

It's just called Second Album (Kari), and it comes out February 19th. Apparently the first album was First Album (Kari) and was released early last year.

[/quote]
I didn't know they had a second album out either.  How UFA structures and promos work is a big mystery to me.  Not knowing Japanese makes it all like a giant zig-saw puzzle.  I only get bits and pieces.

I catch Up Up Girls on YouTube every now and then.   I am happy for Minami Sengoku that she is the leader of the group.  She has talent and deserves it.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Kikka's staff announced she has a new single coming out soon. It has no release date yet, but they've said it'll be an original song. It also be her first single in over a year, since her last was released January of last year.
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Anderei"]
Kikka's staff announced she has a new single coming out soon. It has no release date yet, but they've said it'll be an original song. It also be her first single in over a year, since her last was released January of last year.
[/quote]

I had not heard of her before.   I looked her up.  http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Kikkawa_Yuu

Too bad she didn't beat out Aika on her original audition to MM.  I am not a Mitzi hater.  I think she is really cute, but all she ever did was be a backup singer to the leads in MM.  Maybe if Kikka had been in her slot things would have been different.

Here is Kikka's YouTube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/youkikkawa

Last edited by sheikhyerbutay on Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="sheikhyerbutay" data-cid="169674" data-time="1389433120"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="169654" data-time="1389386275">

Kikka's staff announced she has a new single coming out soon. It has no release date yet, but they've said it'll be an original song. It also be her first single in over a year, since her last was released January of last year.</blockquote>

I had not heard of her before. I looked her up. <a class="bbc_url" href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Kikk ... awa_Yuu</a>

Too bad she didn't beat out Aika on her original audition to MM. I am not a Mitzi hater. I think she is really cute, but all she ever did was be a backup singer to the leads in MM. Maybe if Kikka had been in her slot things would have been different.

Here is Kikka's YouTube channel: <a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/user/youkikkawa" ... kikkawa</a>
</blockquote>

No, better Aika, who's not a good singer, than Kikka. MM is not the place for good singers to stand out, especially during the Ai-Reina days. We would never have known Kikkawa existed at all. It's not perfect, but her current career is leagues better than anything MM could have given her.

I'm happy she's releasing something new!
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Sheik, to answer your question about Nocchi, she's under Lantis now which has no affiliation with UFP, or HappyStyle. Everyone else who showed up is still a part of UFP in some form.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
sheikhyerbutay
つばきファクトリー

Post by sheikhyerbutay »

[quote="Haru"]
Sheik, to answer your question about Nocchi, she's under Lantis now which has no affiliation with UFP, or HappyStyle. Everyone else who showed up is still a part of UFP in some form.
[/quote]

I thought Lantis was part of the UFP umbrella.  Okay, thanks.  It's hard for me to keep up.  It's also hard to follow her blog as well.  Google Translate does not do it justice.    I guess when Noto moved to Lantis, all of StylipS moved with her

I got the impression she got screwed when she was graduated out of H!P, then Ongaku Gatas went into hiatus.   She now seems to be very busy with StylipS, voice acting, doing recordings and club style concerts.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Nope, awhile ago StylipS and some of the staff left UFP and started their own company. They've been a lot more active and doing better since.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

This got lost in the Tsunku thread, so I'm putting the link here as well. It's a piece on how baseball player Masahiro Tanaka's wife wants to live on the west coast when he chooses an American team to play for. And his wife is none other than Country Musume's Mai Satoda, something I only learned about today:

http://fansided.com/2014/01/13/masahiro-tanakas-wife-prefers-west-coast/