I want...

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: I want...

Post by smtmissin »

I need Ayaka to GTFO of Smileage already. I am so sick of her voice. The only thing she has going for her is her face. Come on, isn't she a grown up already, why is her voice even more high pitched than Meimi? Viva Bravo concert was a success for Smileage without her f****** annoying voice.

Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

I want an anniversary MM single/mini album 10 version release that brings back the OGs. Not some sort of silly ballad either, treat it exactly like a single now with multiple b-sides. I wish for a more fun song, but if they want to do DANCE DANCE DANCE for the main single and give me the fun on the b-sides, so be it.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="smtmissin"]
 Come on, isn't she a grown up already, why is her voice even more high pitched than Meimi?
[/quote]

Because people have different voice pitches...
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun May 26, 2013 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="smtmissin"]
I need Ayaka to GTFO of Smileage already. I am so sick of her voice. The only thing she has going for her is her face. Come on, isn't she a grown up already, why is her voice even more high pitched than Meimi? Viva Bravo concert was a success for Smileage without her f****** annoying voice.
[/quote]

Yeah, I was happy to see S/mileage in that concert without its two weakest members, although I must say Rina is improving and could become a real asset to the group. She needs a little more training and polishing. Ayaka had her chance to improve and it just didn't happen. That train done left the station, while Kanon has become the de facto leader of the group (and one of the top five performers in H!P, if you ask me). Ayaka is just a figurehead, a LINO (Leader In Name Only). She should be gently graduated out.
Last edited by Madara on Sun May 26, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I don't really see how Kanon does any leading either, though?. Dawa's popular, and does the most magazine/radio appearances of them all. She can't sing (although I've never thought she's 'please stop singing omg' level either), and a lot of international fans aren't emotionally invested in her, but I think she serves a purpose.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun May 26, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
smtmissin
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by smtmissin »

I think she just doesn't want to grow up. Girl has to realize she is not 14-15 any more. Girls her age can use either high pitched or low pitched voice if they want to.  I refuse to believe she can't change her pitch. I have to admit Ayaka is very pretty and her image really contributes to the group, but I am annoyed whenever I hear her voice. I would be extremely happy to tolerate her as long as she keeps being pretty and keeps her mouth shut.
By the way, I really love Rina's calm voice.
Last edited by smtmissin on Sun May 26, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mugi
モーニング娘。

Post by Mugi »

[quote="smtmissin"]
I think she just doesn't want to grow up. Girl has to realize she is not 14-15 any more. Girls her age can use either high pitched or low pitched voice if they want to.  I refuse to believe she can't change her pitch. I have to admit Ayaka is very pretty and her image really contributes to the group, but I am annoyed whenever I hear her voice. I would be extremely happy to tolerate her as long as she keeps being pretty and keeps her mouth shut.
[/quote]

She has never changed her voice once in all the singles she has been in. I'm pretty sure that is just how her voice works.

Made by Haru!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

I seriously just began to think no one ever taught her another way to sing all those years she was an Egg. She's not going to be able to belt it out with a big girl voice if she wasn't ever shown how.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Anderei" data-cid="153185" data-time="1369600122">
<div>
I don't really see how Kanon does any leading either, though?. Dawa's popular, and does the most magazine/radio appearances of them all.
</div>
</blockquote>

I know nothing about her magazine/radio appearances, nor do I care, and I don't see how that has any bearing on what happens when the group performs. In the 2012 S/mileage concert I just watched, Kanon seems to be calling the shots in all the MC segments and she's clearly front and center in most of the numbers. She anchors the group and gives it direction. You can see that as they perform. Ayaka's there, but I don't see the others looking up to her. Kanon has the sort of gravitas Ayaka is lacking. Without Kanon, the group would suffer. Without Ayaka, they do just fine, as we saw at the winter concert.

The boss:

(Sorry if I sound sharp there, Anderei, it's just the Kanon fanboy in me reacting--I can't help it!) :kanonechi:
Last edited by Madara on Sun May 26, 2013 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Well, they ARE idols. It's about a lot more than just how you perform. And really, S/mileage could use all the exposure they could get, and most of it nowadays does come from Dawa.
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

I want Reina, and Sayumi to stay in MM a little longer. I'm not ready to live in a world where they are not MM members. And after the 12th gen auditions I think there's going to be a serious lack of professional level singing abilities. I can only take so much auto tune.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Anderei"]
I seriously just began to think no one ever taught her another way to sing all those years she was an Egg. She's not going to be able to belt it out with a big girl voice if she wasn't ever shown how.
[/quote]

[quote="Mugi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="smtmissin" data-cid="153188" data-time="1369604668">
<div>
[/quote]

She has never changed her voice once in all the singles she has been in. I'm pretty sure that is just how her voice works.

</div>
</blockquote>

These. Not everyone is even able to belt. Plenty of famous singers don't belt because that is a specific style for a certain type of voice. I mean look at Sayu, she's been at this for over 10 years and she still of one of the worst singers in H!P, and that's okay, she's an idol and has other things to contribute. And I'm sure Ayaka has been taught to sing a certain way in her vocal lessons.
As someone with a naturally high voice, if  sing low I certainly do not sound as deep as Adele or someone unless I force myself too make a man voice. (Not implying that Adele sounds like a man, but you get my point.)
Last edited by momoirosaya on Sun May 26, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Anderei"]
Well, they ARE idols. It's about a lot more than just how you perform. And really, S/mileage could use all the exposure they could get, and most of it nowadays does come from Dawa.
[/quote]

I understand what you're saying, but I prefer to evaluate them strictly as performers, since that's strictly how I experience them. And I think they're good enough to deserve critiques on that basis rather than an idol basis.

And what happened to my avatar?

Last edited by Madara on Mon May 27, 2013 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote="Madara"]

[/quote]

Our new sexy board requires avatars to be uploaded directly to the server. You can do it from your control panel. :)
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Petit Hulk"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="153254" data-time="1369650806">
<div>

[/quote]

Our new sexy board requires avatars to be uploaded directly to the server. You can do it from your control panel. :)

</div>
</blockquote>

Thanks, I just added a new one.
strawberryjam
ANGERME

Post by strawberryjam »

I want Eri to come back in some way... That's all...
PUH-LEASE!!!!!
Pray to the wota gods!  :wota:
rabbit reverie
here is a website in which I pretend I am an important person with important things to say.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="strawberryjam"]
I want Eri to come back in some way... That's all...
PUH-LEASE!!!!!
Pray to the wota gods!  :wota:
[/quote]

I want something along the same lines. After Sayumi graduates, I want all three of the rokkies (sorry, but I don't count Miki as a Rokkie) to come back and be a group in H!P.
(ps: your avatar is soooo cute.)
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
Catch the stars before they fall . . .
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

I want C-ute's Adam and Eve MV to be set in a garden made of crystal flowers, emeralds, and real sparkles (none of this waku or 123 photoshop crap)

I want MM's 54th single now.  Sans-Reina MM will be interesting.
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="pandapanda"]
[/quote]
I want Morning Musume's 54th single to be something along the lines of a "Colorful Wonderland". Alice in Wonderland with a twist. Everyone will get decent solo lines, and they'll be a real set with pretty props instead of this photoshopped, green screen shit we've been getting. And, it'll be one of those cinematic PVs that are 10~20 minutes long. A good song with a good story.
Last edited by star on Fri May 31, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
<div>
</div>
<div style="text-align:center;"><a class="bbc_url" href="https://www.youtube.com/user/XxBLUExXxS ... YouTube</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://starxland.wordpress.com/">ST☆R「LAND」</a> | <a class="bbc_url" href="http://instagram.com/xbluexxxstarx">Instagram</a></div>
<div>
"I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminally vulgar. I am the son and heir of nothing in particular."

</div>

AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="153693" data-time="1370006653"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pandapanda" data-cid="153689" data-time="1370002318">

I want MM's 54th single now. Sans-Reina MM will be interesting.</blockquote>
I want Morning Musume's 54th single to be something along the lines of a "Colorful Wonderland". Alice in Wonderland with a twist. Everyone will get decent solo lines, and they'll be a real set with pretty props instead of this photoshopped, green screen shit we've been getting. And, it'll be one of those cinematic PVs that are 10~20 minutes long. A good song with a good story.</blockquote>

Sounds too expensive.

-The Management
YuuakuRisa
こぶしファクトリー

Post by YuuakuRisa »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="yuzuriha" data-cid="151968" data-time="1368709960">
I would buy a Risako photobook even if it was just pictures of her sitting around doing nothing.

But yeah, Sayumi needs to just start producing ALL the photobooks.

I have an super unrealistic want...

...I want EriJunLin to return. AS A GROUP. THE THREE OF THEM. I WOULD DIEEEEEEEEEE.</blockquote>
Sayu must stay with H!P after she graduates and be a sort of consultant when it comes to Photobooks and goods in general.

-A Masaki, Karin and Meimei summer unit. A 3nin Mastsuri-style song.

-Morning Musume to perform at Radio City Music Hall or Barclays Center.

-More pony-tail holders as concert goods.

-A Hello-Morning revival or another drama featuring J=J.

-J=J and Berryz colab( a love song with plenty of sax)
Last edited by YuuakuRisa on Fri May 31, 2013 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="AurA"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="153693" data-time="1370006653">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pandapanda" data-cid="153689" data-time="1370002318">

I want MM's 54th single now. Sans-Reina MM will be interesting.
</blockquote>
I want Morning Musume's 54th single to be something along the lines of a "Colorful Wonderland". Alice in Wonderland with a twist. Everyone will get decent solo lines, and they'll be a real set with pretty props instead of this photoshopped, green screen shit we've been getting. And, it'll be one of those cinematic PVs that are 10~20 minutes long. A good song with a good story.</blockquote>

Sounds too expensive.

-The Management

[/quote]

Sounds like AKB48. Let's do it.

-Tsunku

rikako♡eripon♡airi
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Saya"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AurA" data-cid="153769" data-time="1370036015">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Star" data-cid="153693" data-time="1370006653">

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="pandapanda" data-cid="153689" data-time="1370002318">
</blockquote>

Sounds too expensive.

-The Management

[/quote]

-Tsunku

</div>
</blockquote>

Worst decision ever. H!P is doomed

- H!P fans
Last edited by Ap2000 on Fri May 31, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

[quote="Ap2000"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Saya" data-cid="153788" data-time="1370039680">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AurA" data-cid="153769" data-time="1370036015">
<div>

</blockquote>

Sounds too expensive.

-The Management

[/quote]

-Tsunku

</div>
</blockquote>

Worst decision ever. H!P is doomed

- MMBBS fans

</div>
</blockquote>

Anything they do is wonderful desuuu!

-H!O Fans
rikako♡eripon♡airi
MiniLovely
モーニング娘。

Post by MiniLovely »

Did I just hear something? Sorry, we couldn't hear you, we were too busy performing Kouhaku and Budokan.

- Momoclo Z
Last edited by MiniLovely on Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">ImageImageImage
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦

♥ Mimo ◦ Blog! ♥
<p class="bbc_center">[url="<a href="http://fuckyeahmichishigesayumi.tumblr. ... lr.com/</a>"]♥ FUCK YE☆H S☆YUMI ♥[/url]
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Star"]

<div>
[/quote]
I want Morning Musume's 54th single to be something along the lines of a "Colorful Wonderland". Alice in Wonderland with a twist. Everyone will get decent solo lines, and they'll be a real set with pretty props instead of this photoshopped, green screen shit we've been getting. And, it'll be one of those cinematic PVs that are 10~20 minutes long. A good song with a good story.

</div>
</blockquote>

I love Alice, so this makes me so happy.

Sayu in a blond wig would be Alice, Maa chan the rabbit, Mizuki as the red queen, Kanon the mad hatter... Sayashi as a tree... 
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

[quote="Afternoon Mimolette"]
Did I just hear something? Sorry, we couldn't hear you, we were too busy performing Kohuaku and Budokan.

- Momoclo Z
[/quote]
star
ANGERME

Post by star »

[quote="pandapanda"]

<div>

<div>
[/quote]

</div>
</blockquote>

I love Alice, so this makes me so happy.

Sayu in a blond wig would be Alice, Maa chan the rabbit, Mizuki as the red queen, Kanon the mad hatter... Sayashi as a tree... 

</div>
</blockquote>
I know. "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" is one of my favorite stories. The rumor that Lewis Carol was high on opium when he wrote it and its sequel "Through the Looking Glass & What Alice Found There" just makes it even more of a great story.
Sayumi can be both Alice and the Rabbit. <a href="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DVNCBABJTi4/T ... 030434.jpg">(Costumes are already finished.)</a>
<div>
</div>
<div>

</div>

pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Star"]
The rumor that Lewis Carol was high on opium when he wrote it and its sequel "Through the Looking Glass & What Alice Found There" just makes it even more of a great story.

[/quote]

That guy was definitely on something.
Trinu
つばきファクトリー

Post by Trinu »

^ Like UFA most of the time. Too bad they have null ideas.

Anyway, I want...

- Best! Morning Musume 3 (they have 19 singles since the last best of...)

- A 3-nin 12th generation (with Sasaki Rikako in it).

- Once Sayumi graduates (not before the end of 2014, please) bring back the gumis and make their singles battle on the same day (Riho can foghorn her life away in Otome while Sakura sends us to heaven in Sakura and everybody will be happy).

- Morning Musume to start performing in big venues again (like... for real, they're selling more now than they did back in 2004... what are they doing with the money? Go back to Saitama Super Arena! They don't need a graduation as an excuse to go to Budokan, that's for newbies).

- Summer shuffles (now that Elder Club is gone, proper shuffles can be done with all the members. they were fun!)

- Proper and good PVs. If AKB has taught us anything (apart from ways of milking fans' money) is that you don't need much to make a good PV. Bingo? Boku no Taiyou? Keibetsu something something? They had great PVs and the group was selling like crrrrrap back then. CONCEPTS, UFA CONCEPTS ARE IMPORTANT.

- Morning Musume to keep their current style but adding a bit of experimenting here and there. It's been ages since we got a song like Souda! where there were many changes in the rhythm of the song and stuff. I bet Tsunku still has it in him to do such things again.