The Official H!P Question Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Madara
ANGERME

Re: The Official H!P Question Thread

Post by Madara »

Can someone please identify the little Egg at the left of the first row in this picture:

Next to her are Yuu Kikkawa, Sayaka Kitahara and Konatsu Furukawa.

Behind them? I don't recognize any of them.  Can anyone identify them as well?

Thanks.

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Takagi Sayuki. She's now a member of Juice=Juice.

2nd row in the middle looks like Hirano Tomomi. I want to say that to her right is Mori Saki, how is now part of Up Up Girls. Can't identify the girl whose hand is covering her face.
Last edited by Anderei on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

[quote="Anderei"]
Takagi Sayuki. She's now a member of Juice=Juice.

2nd row in the middle looks like Hirano Tomomi. I want to say that to her right is Mori Saki, how is now part of Up Up Girls. Can't identify the girl whose hand is covering her face.
[/quote]

That's Sayuki??!?!? Woah....
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Yeah, she's about 12 there.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Anderei is correct about Saki. I want to say the one with her face covered sorta looks like Wada Ayaka but I assume Madara would know who she is, so judging by the fact Hiromi is there and Kikka, this was the Shuffle Date concert or Mobekimasu? Can you get us a screencap without her face covered? This is going to bug me now. T_T

This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It's 2010 Winter.
cadmonkey
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by cadmonkey »

I don't know much about the Eggs, but could she be Mizuki?
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It could be.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Now that you say that I see it a little in the mouth...but it might be the power of suggestion.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Here's a better picture of the mystery girl:

And, no, it's not Mizuki, who you can see in this picture (center of front row):

Yes, these are from the Winter 2010 ShuffleDate Concert. I take a look back at it in my latest blog entry, from the standpoint of the sheer number of performers in it who are no longer in H!P. Please check it out.
Last edited by Madara on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

I got my detective cap on! 

<div>These are a list of the eggs that were around for the Shuffle Date concert. Though I can't find a list of who the eggs were that participated in the concert. Some of these eggs disappeared around this time.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Tanaka Anri,  Wada Ayaka,  Saho Akari,  Sekine Azusa,  Kaneko Rie,  Sato Ayano, Sengoku Minami, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Tanabe Nanami, Takagi Sayuki, Hirano Tomomi, Katsuta Rina, Miyamoto Karin, Mori Saki, Ogawa Saki, Kikkawa Yuu, Fukumura Mizuki, Okai Asuna, Takeuchi Akari, Kitahara Sayaka, Furukawa Konatsu, Maeda Irori, Arai Manami (she wore glasses as an egg), Komine Momoka, Sainen Mia.</div>

Who I know it isn't.
Sengoku Minami, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Tanabe Nanami, Takagi Sayuki, Hirano Tomomi, Katsuta Rina, Miyamoto Karin, Mori Saki, Ogawa Saki, Kikkawa Yuu, Fukumura Mizuki, Okai Asuna, Takeuchi Akari, Kitahara Sayaka, Furukawa Konatsu, Maeda Irori, Arai Manami (she wore glasses as an egg), Komine Momoka, Sainen Mia, Wada Ayaka, Saho Akari

Who is left over.
Tanaka Anri, Sekine Azusa,  Kaneko Rie,  Sato Ayano

And now i need to get to work. Have fun trying to figure it out from there.

Last edited by Shoujo Q on Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Well it's not Rie. Other than that I don't know.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Shoujo Q"]
I got my detective cap on! 

<div>These are a list of the eggs that were around for the Shuffle Date concert. Though I can't find a list of who the eggs were that participated in the concert. Some of these eggs disappeared around this time.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Tanaka Anri,  Wada Ayaka,  Saho Akari,  Sekine Azusa,  Kaneko Rie,  Sato Ayano, Sengoku Minami, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Tanabe Nanami, Takagi Sayuki, Hirano Tomomi, Katsuta Rina, Miyamoto Karin, Mori Saki, Ogawa Saki, Kikkawa Yuu, Fukumura Mizuki, Okai Asuna, Takeuchi Akari, Kitahara Sayaka, Furukawa Konatsu, Maeda Irori, Arai Manami (she wore glasses as an egg), Komine Momoka, Sainen Mia.</div>

Who I know it isn't.
Sengoku Minami, Maeda Yuuka, Fukuda Kanon, Tanabe Nanami, Takagi Sayuki, Hirano Tomomi, Katsuta Rina, Miyamoto Karin, Mori Saki, Ogawa Saki, Kikkawa Yuu, Fukumura Mizuki, Okai Asuna, Takeuchi Akari, Kitahara Sayaka, Furukawa Konatsu, Maeda Irori, Arai Manami (she wore glasses as an egg), Komine Momoka, Sainen Mia, Wada Ayaka, Saho Akari

Who is left over.
Tanaka Anri, Sekine Azusa,  Kaneko Rie,  Sato Ayano

And now i need to get to work. Have fun trying to figure it out from there.
[/quote]

I took a screen grab of the Eggs listed in the end credits, but forgot to transfer it to Flickr, so I can't retrieve it on my office computer. When I get home, I'll post it. Some of the names you listed are not there.

Also, the Eggs who actually performed with some of the units--Akari Saho, Akari Takeuchi and the four members of S/mileage--were with the main cast at the end of the concert and not in their Egg costumes.

zlilzlilzlil
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by zlilzlilzlil »

It's Takagi Sayuki of Juice=Juice!
Look at this eggs concert info:
<a href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/2010 ... _Gold!~</a>
She is pictured as the one before last, and sayuki is also listed as one before last in the one taking part...

<a href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Taka ... _Sayuki</a>

Look at picture 10 out of 13, it's her.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

We got that, we're talking about the one behind her.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It's probably Sato Ayano.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Here's the complete Egg credit list at the end of the ShuffleDate concert:

They don't list the four S/mileage members, who are listed under S/mileage after the main performers.

Last edited by Madara on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Ayano isn't on there, so it must be Anri then.

Actually, it must be her: <a href="http://helloproject.wikia.com/wiki/Tana ... ka_Anri</a>

She looks exactly like that mystery egg.

Woo, look how smart I am, NOT.
Last edited by arcobaleno on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Question. (obvious, isn't it?)

What concert did <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMEPn5K7amY">this</a> performance come from?

Nevermind, found it.
Last edited by MejraThea on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The Kitakore (Ktkr) setlist of the summer 2012 concert.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thank you, though, Anderei ^.^ I was just a little late seeing your comment.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Sorry for the double post, I have a photo-card related question!
Where do you get those plastic sleeves that have slots for pictures that fit in a three ring binder? I'm about to get an influx of Riho photos and wish to be prepared.
Also, what size to get? For an average L sized photo card.
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Ooh! Ooh! I know this! Excuse me for I am about to unload my limited nerdy sleeve knowledge on you.  :lesson:  :words:  :bangin:  :suicide:

There are a few types you can get that I know of. (Note: L size photos are 3.5x5 so always look for that when buying plastic sleeves. I use Amazon, but I linked to the companies websites below.)

One is put out by <a href="http://www.c-lineproducts.com/">C-Line</a> and the other is <a href="http://www.ultrapro.com/division.php?d=p">Ultra Pro</a> and <a href="http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/pro ... s/">BCW</a>. Ultra Pro and BCW are basically the same, but Ultra Pro also offers horizontal L pages and BCW offers a ton of weird sizes. (It's mainly for collectors.)

(H!P shop sells sleeves with collection photos, but I have no idea what brand it is.)

There are many reason people choose their brand. I use C-Line and BCW. I chose BCW in the beginning for myself because I got a good deal on the price and someone gave me a large package of used ones. I also have C-Line sheets for my 2L photos and trading cards.

I find that the C-Line plastic is very thin and flimsy, where as the BCW is stronger and doesn't bend as easily. BCW is also archival so it protects the photos better, not sure about C-Line. The drawback to BCW is that there is a ton of room surrounding the photo, so it's not a true 3.5x5 fit for the photo, were as the C-Line sheets hold the photos better and there isn't a lot of movement between photos when they are back to back in a sheet. I liked how C-Line sheets fit my 2L  (2L size is 5x7) photos better then in the Ultra Pro sheets, except that the photos go in on the side rather then the top, like every other sheet I own! But overall I stick with the BCW for the L photos because I think the plastic sheets sit better in the binder and I like the sturdy plastic. I can live with the photos shifting around, I just make sure when I put them to be careful.

Other photo sizes include Trading Card (Derp, these are easy to find sleeves for!), Postcard (4x6 - Standard American Photo Size,), A5* (8.3x5.8 - Crappy F'n Size! So much hate!) and Pinup A4* (11.7x8.3 - Newer pinups come with sleeves, older ones don't.)

*The A5 size is relatively new in the H!P world and I hate it because there is no A5 sleeves available. (They sell a binder on UF-Online but I'm not paying that! I end up just putting the photos in the 8x10 sleeves and dealing with it.)
H!P gives you sleeves with the A4 pinups, but you need to find either a 2 ring or 4 ring binder and those are expensive unless you know someone in another country (Europe/Asia) willing to buy and send you one.

Okay I'm done now. I hope this was a helpful and informative post.  :girlie:

In the end, since you're new at this, go with the cheaper option and if you find yourself turning into a collector, you can use your judgement as to which you like better. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Wow, thank you, Q! I was not expecting such an educated answer, so you pleasantly surprised me! Yeah, I'll probably just go with the cheap one for now  :eekrun: Blew off all my money on photo cards anyway, lol.
But I'll keep in mind the sturdier ones for future use ;D Thank you ever so much

Edit:
Scratch that, <a href="http://www.bcwsupplies.com/products/pho ... tm">BCW</a> all the wayy (first one I found the right size on,so)
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Tucking this back for myself because right now I have all my photo cards in a photo album with other stuff.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Double post because I'm cool like that.
I know that I have to have a Japanese address to buy from Hello!Shop, but is there any third party I can go through that won't charge a giant amount of tax? Or.. is that Japanese taxes on goods? :s
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

You could join Idol!Swap on facebook? 
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Well, I'm seeking a specific item though. Will that help?
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

What specific item? I!S does group orders from Up-Front Online and the Hello! Project shop. The fees are minimal, usually 5% on each item, 100 or so yen for shipping, 2-500 yen for 'Charge2 (the service from japan to US)' and shipping from the house of the person that placed the group order to yours.

And, of course, you can always post an ask if someone has the item, if it's not in the shop. I love it, but it's draining away all my money  :eekrun:
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

I'm seeking the Berryz one of these. I had heard of Idol! Swap but I thought it was something through H!O. Thanks a ton for your help guys.