BoA- Eien

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

nihonjin_berryz
つばきファクトリー

BoA- Eien

Post by nihonjin_berryz »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TKkpnXhCZg

Anyone have a chance to listen to this yet?

I think the dancing is exceptional and the song is really catchy.
[center]Image[/center]
story
つばきファクトリー

Re: BoA- Eien

Post by story »

The song is ok but the dance doesn't seem appropriate. Also, it's like she's turning into Michael Jackson.
AEUGNewtype
ANGERME

Post by AEUGNewtype »

This is pretty boring, but not a terrible song. Not something I'd really want to listen to more than once. She hasn't really interested me very much in a long time, though, so its no disappointment. The dancing is really out of place and kinda corny.
mizer_unmei
Kenshuusei

Post by mizer_unmei »

I looooove this song. I've never been a big BoA fan, but I can't stop listening to this song basically.

I keep reading that the dance is out of place, but after the 4th video watching it just seems so natural to me. It's not what one would expect with a song like this, but it does go with the beats and she flows so nicely while doing it that all those complex moves don't seem to be so disjointed with the slower tempo of the song. I love it.
Last edited by mizer_unmei on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nihonjin_berryz
つばきファクトリー

Post by nihonjin_berryz »

[quote name='Story' post='58777' date='Feb 2 2009, 03:07 PM']The song is ok but the dance doesn't seem appropriate. Also, it's like she's turning into Michael Jackson.[/quote]

Alot of people have been saying that. But I can see where they are getting it from.
[center]Image[/center]
Suika
Kenshuusei

Post by Suika »

Holy crap, BoA's a dude now? Did failure in the US market drive her over the edge?

I agree the dance is corny. I disagree that it doesn't fit the song...seems to blend rather appropriately with the beats to me. Oddly, as I've never been a BoA fan, I kinda like this song.
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

The songs nice, and the dance goes with the arrangement. Maybe not the lyrics but...

Also, a b-side for the single will be an acoustic version of BELIEVE in Love from the recent ravex single. It's nice, but I bet the acoustic version will be even nicer.
Last edited by neshcom on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.