Shugo Chara Egg! - Shugo Shugo! PV

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

Shugo Chara Egg! - Shugo Shugo! PV

Post by Special Needs Tricycle »

http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/Rb56yD5SvxGRM...DpMYGb/view.php

Right here.

It's really boring and not catchy at all, maybe even worse than Minna no Tamago, but I thought I'd let you guys know that this was up. I'm sure some of you will like this.

But hey, at least Kanon and Yuuka are cute. Doesn't make up for the other two, but you know.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: Shugo Chara Egg! - Shugo Shugo! PV

Post by Purin-chama »

I actually kinda like the song. I remember watching the opening to Shugo Chara with this song when it first came out, and I actually remembered the song. I don't even remember what Minna no Tamago sounded like. Dawa and Yuuka sound waay better this time around than with the last single. I don't like Yuuka all the time, but this I did.

Dawa also kinda reminded me of Chinami for some reason...
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Kanon is just the cutest thing ever. D: She looks so much like Kago it's scary. And sometimes she even sounds like her.

For what this is for, the PV is good. I'd like to see a dance version since there seems to be more going on then what you can see.

There are a few pauses in the close ups that look a little awkward like they were caught at the end of an idol pose and they forgot to turn off the camera. A bit of bad editing for sure.
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

I...don't know why I don't like this. It isn't the anime link because I like all of Koharu's Kirarin things, voice and all. And it isn't the cutesyness because I loved Matsuura when she was, essentially, a sugar-pop robotesque idol herself. This PV has all that: cheerful! cute costumes! happy! And pink-girl and green-girl are so adorable!

But it all comes off like Minimoni in a bad way. Maybe it is just a bad PV? A bad song?
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

The one in red looks cute, but they're just kids and I don't know the name of any of them.

The music is just hardcore... so extremely totally not my type of music.

I gues this is aimed at the kids who watch the anime. (in case this is an opening/ending)

I'd rather watch/listen to Yuu and her gang of middle-aged (by H!P's current standard) women sing anataboshi, which I actually like.
Tallgeese
Juice=Juice

Post by Tallgeese »

It's slightly more advanced than Minna no Tamago but it isn't as catchy. The dance is better, though. BTW, do you think Tsunku picks some girls because they look like others? Kanon is like a Kago Ai clone.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote name='mEri' post='60441' date='Feb 19 2009, 07:12 PM']I...don't know why I don't like this. It isn't the anime link because I like all of Koharu's Kirarin things, voice and all. And it isn't the cutesyness because I loved Matsuura when she was, essentially, a sugar-pop robotesque idol herself. This PV has all that: cheerful! cute costumes! happy! And pink-girl and green-girl are so adorable!

But it all comes off like Minimoni in a bad way. Maybe it is just a bad PV? A bad song?[/quote]

I'm kind of feeling the same way. I love green-girl, and the rest are pretty cute too. The song was fun to listen to while....I was sitting there watching the PV, but after that I couldn't remember how it went and nothing made me want to go back and listen again. Maybe it has to take time to grow on you, or maybe it's just a bit too generic.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥