MM Gakuen Gasshobu

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

MM Gakuen Gasshobu

Post by Shoujo Q »

Some TNX news that I just happened to stumble upon while I was doing Spring Anime round-up. Hasn't been mentioned so I thought I'd throw it in. I was going to throw it into the release section but thought it deserved more mention then a tiny blurb.

Ogawa Mana is in a new anime called Gokujo!! Mecha Mote Iincho. (I think they stole Kirarin Revolution's animation team as the series is in 3-D and the OPing and EDing are not... but anyway- First Episode has OPing and EDing if you want to hear the music.)

Nice Girl Project (Canaria Club and The Possible) are releasing a single together (don't know if it's all the girls or what, I'd need more info. Info I don't have) that will be the OPing and EDing for the series. The group is called MM Gakuen Gasshobu.

Single Info from CDJapan.

May 27th - MM Gakuen Gasshobu - Mecha Mote I Love you c/w Kirei ni Naritai [w/ DVD*, Limited Edition]

*Bonus DVD includes music video and more bonus video footage.

I started to watch the episode because I know who Ogawa Mana is, then I saw the name of the singing group and they sounded very familiar, a quick stop at CDJapan confirmed it. Is Tsunku running low on names? 8o MM instantly made me think Morning Musume. (I always break the name down to MM when I'm lazy.)
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Juju
Juice=Juice

Re: MM Gakuen Gasshobu

Post by Juju »

(don't know if it's all the girls or what, I'd need more info. Info I don't have)
I don't think it's all of them. Although we don't know which members are apart of this yet, unless you're good at picking out voices. XD I think the news stories about the anime were saying to keep watching to find out who the members are. Obviously Ogamana is one of them XD

I started to watch the episode because I know who Ogawa Mana is, then I saw the name of the singing group and they sounded very familiar, a quick stop at CDJapan confirmed it. Is Tsunku running low on names? 8o MM instantly made me think Morning Musume. (I always break the name down to MM when I'm lazy.)
I'm pretty sure it's MM for Mecha Mote! The translation of the group name is Mecha Mote Campus Chorus Club. XD

I really like both songs. The rap in Kirei ni Naritai reminds me of Minimoni's Crazy About You.

Shameless plug for my TNX news blog? I wrote alot about this there. XD
nicegirl_en ★ <a class="bbc_url" href="http://projecthello.com">projecthello</a>