Ayumi Hamasaki sings on "Dragonball Evolution" soundtrack

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Madara
ANGERME

Ayumi Hamasaki sings on "Dragonball Evolution" soundtrack

Post by Madara »

This new Hollywood movie, based on a great long-running anime series, pretty much stinks (full report on my blog), but if you stick around for the end credits, you'll hear an Ayu song, "Rule." I didn't recognize it as her voice, since it's more of a rock tune than I'm used to hearing from her, but she's credited at the end. To be honest, I didn't pay enough attention to notice whether the song was in English or Japanese. And I damn sure am not going to sit through this one again. I've never heard Ayu sing much in English, except for a few lines in, I think, "Bold and Delicious," so I'm guessing it was in Japanese.
neshcom
ANGERME

Re: Ayumi Hamasaki sings on "Dragonball Evolution" soundtrack

Post by neshcom »

[quote name='Madara' post='63625' date='Apr 12 2009, 11:01 AM']This new Hollywood movie, based on a great long-running anime series, pretty much stinks (full report on my blog), but if you stick around for the end credits, you'll hear an Ayu song, "Rule." I didn't recognize it as her voice, since it's more of a rock tune than I'm used to hearing from her, but she's credited at the end. To be honest, I didn't pay enough attention to notice whether the song was in English or Japanese. And I damn sure am not going to sit through this one again. I've never heard Ayu sing much in English, except for a few lines in, I think, "Bold and Delicious," so I'm guessing it was in Japanese.[/quote]

They used the original, Japanese version of Rule worldwide for the DBZ movie. It's not her first time having a movie tie-in (though it is the first international movie) and she's no stranger to acting. She's got a nice list of credits in both subjects.
Tyoan
Kenshuusei

Post by Tyoan »

no offense. but i think Dragonball Evolution were missing all original element.

i got very disappointed
neshcom
ANGERME

Post by neshcom »

[quote name='Ivant' post='64445' date='May 11 2009, 11:47 PM']no offense. but i think Dragonball Evolution were missing all original element.

i got very disappointed[/quote]

Please read the rules. This thread was inactive for about a month and your posts don't contain correct capitalization. It takes less than a minute. Live them love them.