Strange TV show

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Trunks01
Kenshuusei

Strange TV show

Post by Trunks01 »

Hello,

I was viewing a episode of the wall in japanese, and I saw two guys I already saw somewhere. Turn out that they did a kind of summer school with morning musume, and the tv speciak ended with the main guy doing peace with them during a concert.

You can see them during this episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bekQU9l8hk...feature=related

I saw wondering their name and the name of this special program with morning musume.

Thanks.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Re: Strange TV show

Post by Ap2000 »

I guess you're refering to the chimp. haha

The two guys in that human tetris episode you noticed (besides Taka from Utaban, I hope !!) are Ninety-Nine.

I don't know where exactly him being called a chimp comes from, but somebody said it in a show (with MM, afaik) where he had a costume on.

The shows you were asking about are generally called Okajo and Bakajo, a Mechaike special. (btw, watch the Bakajo first, as there are a few jokes during the Okajo video that refer the the first one, especially involving the "winner" haha)

They are the two best things ever involving MM, the epitome of laughting with MM, if you ask me, especially the Okajo one. I had tears in my eyes several times and during the "family reunion" had to stop the video more than one time, because my view was so blurred. haha

EDIT:

I forgot about the MM "Field Trip" they did together. Not as good as Bakajo/Okajo, but still very entertaining.

HPS subbed all of these if I remember correctly and there are also behind-the-scenes and videos with material that got cut, but were later aired as specials.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeForJess
Juice=Juice

Re: Strange TV show

Post by BeForJess »

The Bakajo test is probably the funniest MM related thing I have ever seen. It is literally fall-off-your-chair hilarious seeing some of the answers.

It also had me calling my phone "telepudding" for years. 8o