Typingmania [Fun with Anime!]

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Typingmania [Fun with Anime!]

Post by Shoujo Q »

\typingmania4/

/typingmania5\

I stummbled upon these awhile ago and thought I'd share them. I don't think they've been mentioned before. D:

Anyway, they are typing games to help you with your Japanese. Typingmania5 has a romaji section for those not gifted with the ability to write Japanese characters with their keyboard. Typingmania 4 also has a few non-Japanese songs, but it's basically all Japanese.

Basically you pick a song provided, they are pretty much all from anime in typingmania5, not so much in the 4th. Then you wait till the song starts and type along with the lyrics. Sounds simple, but it's not so easy. My typing skills are rusty. D:
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
kabtx
つばきファクトリー

Re: Typingmania [Fun with Anime!]

Post by kabtx »

Holy crap! How are you supposed to type fast enough to keep with some of those? I think I type pretty well, but a lot of those things just kicked my ass. Combine the speed of some of the songs with typing words that aren't as familiar to my brain, and I had some pretty low scores.
The Iron Chef Collection

Every Iron Chef episode that aired on Food Network + other IC related videos - Recently added: Ryori no Tetsu-Musume (Iron Chef Morning Musume-style) Ryori no Tetsu-Kappa (Iron Chef Mini-Moni style), IC Judge Takao Horiuchi on Uta Doki, Beijing Special, Pre-Food Network English subtitled episodes: Apple, Taisho Prawn, Corn Bacon
Tsuki
こぶしファクトリー

Re: Typingmania [Fun with Anime!]

Post by Tsuki »

Yeah, definitely the English ones are a lot easier to keep up with, and the Japanese ones are really difficult for me. It's kind of frustrating how difficult they can be! I definitely need more work typing in Japanese, but I don't really do it that often, so...