The New All Purpose SNSD Thread

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Derby
ANGERME

Re: The New All Purpose SNSD Thread

Post by Derby »

I think I can say this is the 'ugliest' SNSD has ever been.
Blonde Yoona? Hyoyeon with a bob haircut? is this a rookie group? Sooyoung with a short haircut, not again..
Blonde Taeyeon is ok but with a darker tone
Image Hey
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

Yeah, out of all the K-pop groups I've seen SoShi are probably the most unattractive when they go blonde.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Maybe it's not exactly blonde.

wad.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="188650" data-time="1433995255">

Blonde Yoona? Hyoyeon with a bob haircut? is this a rookie group? Sooyoung with a short haircut, not again..

Blonde Taeyeon is ok but with a darker tone</blockquote>

Disagree, Hoot was some unattractive times. They all pick their own hair coloring and cuts, so they have no one to blame but themselves lol
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Ap2000"]
Maybe it's not exactly blonde.
[/quote]

I think she's fully blonde on the previous picture, but she dyed the mid-to-bottom part to blonde-pink more recently. Basically now is like this

[quote="Anderei"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="188650" data-time="1433995255">

Blonde Yoona? Hyoyeon with a bob haircut? is this a rookie group? Sooyoung with a short haircut, not again..

Blonde Taeyeon is ok but with a darker tone
</blockquote>

Disagree, Hoot was some unattractive times. They all pick their own hair coloring and cuts, so they have no one to blame but themselves lol[/quote]

OK maybe if you count the photo with the wigs I'll agree. But as for the MV and live performances, I think half of the group did look better back then.
Yoona and Seohyun definitely, Sooyoung kinda looks the same and Hoot was before The Boys so Hyoyeon's hairstyle was horrible as always.
Anyway Hoot was a bit 60's-styled so I always thought their looks were legitimate.
Last edited by Derby on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Catch me if you can with Jessica has been leaked.
Now, I've got to say the 8members MV looks 10.000 times better, the dance is so sloppy here.
Last edited by Derby on Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Wow, I never knew they had already filmed a 9-member version! I agree though, the dancing was a lot stronger/more in sync in the new version; I guess because they had practiced more by the time they re-filmed it. It must have been annoying to have to film the exact same thing over again... after the original was already completely edited and everything.

I still miss Jessica a lot. :( Yet part of me is kinda happy that at least Sooyoung got a bigger solo line towards the end. XD
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

Comeback CF

A pre-release single AND double title track? Um, YES! ("You Think" looks so awesome.)
<p style="text-align:right;">MORNING MUSUMESUZUKI AIRIJUICE=JUICE ◆ TWICEBLACKPINK ITZYNIZIU
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Wow, I read a few pro-Jessica people on the internet saying that run at 2:47 was originally Jessica's (I believe Taeyeon took it in the final version), so it's interesting that they were right. I kinda thought it sounded like it could've been originally her's too, and I prefer all the vocal showing off at the end of the song being divided up like that. With all the runs and belts given to Taeyeon, it's a little unbalanced in my opinion, so it sounded better with the two of them.

This is the first time I've missed Jessica since she left, but ah well, hopefully she's on to bigger and better things now. Hopefully.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="showraniy" data-cid="189398" data-time="1435693807">This is the first time I've missed Jessica since she left, but ah well, hopefully she's on to bigger and better things now. Hopefully.</blockquote>
Jeans:
http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/23/jessica-appears-in-dreamlike-teaser-for-blanc-eclares-new-denim-line/
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
Comeback CF

A pre-release single AND double title track? Um, YES! ("You Think" looks so awesome.)
[/quote]
 Pff I'm not excited at all for the beach song. I'll wait to hear the full version of the 2nd one because it could be good, but all my hopes are on You think.
Btw are you sure is a pre-release and a double title track? doesn't it look like a triple?

Well I was not excited at all when I started writting my comment but right now I'm hyped as fuck I don't know what happened during this minute
Last edited by Derby on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="189429" data-time="1435722428"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WonderBuono" data-cid="189394" data-time="1435693366">
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://youtu.be/0juuLFNIycM">Comeback CF</a>

A pre-release single AND double title track? Um, YES! ("You Think" looks so awesome.)</blockquote>
Pff I'm not excited at all for the beack song. I'll wait to hear the full version of the 2nd one because it could be good, but all my hopes are on You think.
Btw are you sure is a pre-release and a double title track? doesn't it look like a triple?

Well I was not excited at all when I started writting my comment but right now I'm hyped as fuck I don't know what happened during this minute</blockquote>

That's what I thought, too, but then I read the video description. The summer song is the pre-release single.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Oh wait now that I was thinking. I remember Ap or Anderei complaining about that set of photos they took in Vegas, wearing clothes in a pool.
Now you have them wearing bikinis! I'm happy the member with the biggest boobs got to show some cleveage
Image Hey
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="189429" data-time="1435722428">Pff I'm not excited at all for the beach song.</blockquote>
But think of the possibility of a slow-motion bikini shot!

Jessica, the member with the biggest boobs, left the group just a few months too early.
Last edited by Ap2000 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

[quote="Ap2000"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="189429" data-time="1435722428">
Pff I'm not excited at all for the beach song.
</blockquote>
But think of the possibility of a slow-motion bikini shot!

Jessica, the member with the biggest boobs, left the group just a few months too early.[/quote]

I was actually talking about Sunny! You know, "Sunny, yesterday my life was filled with rain~ ♪"

But I do have to give props to Jessi
Last edited by Derby on Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I honestly don't know if I should feel bad for Nine Muses or SNSD (about the summer songs)
Image Hey
moralar
つばきファクトリー

Post by moralar »

I just have a bad feeling that Party and Lion Heart are going to get 95% of all the promotional activity. Please prove me wrong, SM!
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Party MV is up
Yes I hope this song gets no promotion at all
Last edited by Derby on Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

This is a great song! Lots of Seohyun solos and Sooyoung looks great.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
showraniy
ANGERME

Post by showraniy »

Is part of Party in Japanese? I swear it feels like a handful of lines are, but I can't tell for sure.

The song is very Japanese idol-esque, so I'd be surprised if they don't plan on a Korean and Japanese version like their previous songs. These interchangeable summer bikini songs are my least favorite part of Jpop, so I'm waiting on the next two.
WonderBuono
ANGERME

Post by WonderBuono »

^ Nope, it's all Korean/English.

I don't mind the song except for those "It's a party!" lines... oh my gosh they're so obnoxious. Otherwise I'm okay with it.
Noa
ANGERME

Post by Noa »

Supposedly the composer is Japanese so that may explain the jpop vibe.
ImageImage
<p style="text-align:center;">我最爱你。你是我的太阳。
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

[quote="Derby"]
Party MV is up
Yes I hope this song gets no promotion at all
[/quote]

photobook when pls

Song's not bad, it's fun, but I have the feeling it's missing a bit .
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

The MV is actually pretty good but the song was just a bit annoying to me
I wanted to post the b-side of this digital single because it actually sounds better than Party
Is not as edgy, cute and cheerful but anyway, good. Check

And they already had a comeback showcase performing 'live' both songs, but it's all playback or prerecorded and the sound quality it's kinda drowned
so I think it's not really worth watching, but if you want to see the choreo... (Party live, Check live)
Last edited by Derby on Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

[quote="WonderBuono"]
I don't mind the song except for those "It's a party!" lines... oh my gosh they're so obnoxious. Otherwise I'm okay with it.
[/quote]

Same. It doesn't blow me away, but it's cool.
moralar
つばきファクトリー

Post by moralar »

Tiffany is beautiful, so I declare this comeback a success.

The fact that they'll be promoting other tracks later helps me accept Party for its unapologetically cutesy nature.
Last edited by moralar on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ap2000
つんく♂

Post by Ap2000 »

Here's another appearance on a show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgDpdHsfiTg

I'm starting to like the song some more. I might put it into my playlist.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

I'm still refusing to accept it I just had almost the same reaction with Beep Beep
I can sing to Beep Beep now tho
Last edited by Derby on Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Hey