Rock Band 3

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

sadude
ANGERME

Rock Band 3

Post by sadude »

New keyboard instrument, new pro mode, more songs. What's not to like?

I'm excited, and am having a marathon playthrough next Saturday with a bunch of people.

Anyone else getting this?
Last edited by sadude on Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
AEUGNewtype
ANGERME

Re: Rock Band 3

Post by AEUGNewtype »

Of course I'll be picking this up, I'm really excited about the keyboard and the diversity it'll allow for future DLC songs, as they've already stated, there will be 18 SONGS of Billy Joel DLC, which is like heaven on earth to me, I can't wait. I'm still a little on the fence about the pro guitar mode, because its a great idea, but paying that much for an instrument controller is just a little out of range at the moment. I'd like to have it, but just don't want to pay that much for it right now. We're aiming to at least have a few people over sometime during the week and weekend to run through some songs as well, as a couple of friends have expressed interest in playing it.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

"Bohemian Rhapsody" Queen

I'm sold.

ETA - "Bohemian Rhapsody?" And "Freebird?" And "Werewolves in London?"

My god. I really need some consoles.
Last edited by Haru on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Gypchan
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by Gypchan »

The husband bought it so we have been playing it when we can.

He does guitar and I do vocals.

Anya and Kylie fight over the drums. XD

When my friend Bam comes over, she plays the keyboard, but we never have a full band of people at the same time! Grr.

Where singing means survival.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="sadude" data-cid="86558" data-time="1287857703">New keyboard instrument, new pro mode, more songs. What's not to like?

I'm excited, and am having a marathon playthrough next Saturday with a bunch of people.</blockquote>
This was a completely different Saturday, but I had to dig this post up to say that sadude's Rock Band kit is awesome and that playing it is a hell of a lot of fun! :thumbsup: We've been missing out!

A totally random rhythm games-related video I felt like sharing
Last edited by aine on Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~