Piggy Dolls.

aka MM-BBS does Asia. Forum for all your Korean music needs.

Moderator: Arichii

Haru
ANGERME

Re: Piggy Dolls.

Post by Haru »

Fuck this shit, it's ruined for me.
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="ShiroiChanUK"]
I just looked at some pictures of the group and is this seriously what Korea considers "overweight"? :whatthe: Where I live we call this curvy.
[/quote]

This was the original group:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

^ Ah... now I see why a lot of people are so angry...
Last edited by ShiroiChanUK on Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

[quote="Plum"]
There is no part of this article that sits well with me.
[/quote]

There's this too, Shiroi.

[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
Arichii
Juice=Juice

Post by Arichii »

So they just released an MV for their song Butterflies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatVHEMW-iY

The song's all right, pretty average I think. To be honest I really want to like these girls...but I just can't. I seriously don't understand why the management decided to debut new girls under the same name, and after all the crap the original members had to put up with too, it baffles me.

Haru
ANGERME

Post by Haru »

Yeah the song's okay but this isnt Piggy Dolls. Just sounds like another average K-pop group.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ari" data-cid="163929" data-time="1380254541">

So they just released an MV for their song Butterflies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EatVHEMW-iY

The song's all right, pretty average I think. To be honest I really want to like these girls...but I just can't. I seriously don't understand why the management decided to debut new girls under the same name, and after all the crap the original members had to put up with too, it baffles me.

</blockquote>

In the hopes people might remember the name and check them out probably. But people never noticed they left since they weren't well received to begin with.
<p class="bbc_center">Image