Shokotan sings Sailor Moon

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

eri
ANGERME

Shokotan sings Sailor Moon

Post by eri »

We don't really have a spam area for non H!P music so I ended up making a new thread. Oh well - I know there are at least a few Sailor Moon fans here.

http://www.three-lights.net/videos/sailorS...&height=385 = sailor stars theme song

http://www.three-lights.net/videos/moonlig...&height=385 = moonlight dentestu + otome policy melody
Special Needs Tricycle
ANGERME

Re: Shokotan sings Sailor Moon

Post by Special Needs Tricycle »

Shokotan actually has 3 (I think? 2 mini-albums and 1 full album) of her doing anime covers. They're all pretty cool!!!
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

This was yay last year, not so much anymore. :x Do we need a Jpop spam thread too? xD

I wish Moonight Densetsu and the Sailor Star Song were full versions and not TV sized versions. :<

Shoko has a Mini-album coming out this year, but it's not a cover album.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
ShinUkyo
Juice=Juice

Post by ShinUkyo »

Love her version of Sailor Star Song! I wish, too, that she had done a full version. The song doesn't get covered nearly as often, not to mention she did it in a different range. Her cover medley of the other two songs was alright, but I've likely just heard those songs too many times by now. Both in original and cover form, I mean to say. I saw Ishida Yoko perform those two songs in 1994, shortly after her debut, and even by then I'd already heard Moonlight Densetsu too many times for my own good. Otome no Policy soon followed suit, but also partly because I fell for her as a singer after that live event. That and it was the longest-running ending theme for the show, so I heard the short version way too much. The over-exposure is likely a big part of why I rank it so low among my fave songs (either by Ishida Yoko singles or among Sailormoon themes.)
-ShinUkyo
MM-BBS 1st Generation. Almost 20 years and still going strong.
Now to make a new signature pic since my old ImageShack account was yeeted.