Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by rokun »

Hey all, It seems there's been some activity here the past few months lol. You probably noticed I pop up from time to time to do a special translation or a Maachan post, and if I can get it worked out with WhiteForte to track Maachan's posts, I'll do her more often so I've added that to the new workflow sheet. I'd especially like to keep it up during her hiatus...

I don't think I can commit to a bunch of other girls like I used to do, but I might try to do some posts from time to time for girls who don't have a regular translator (kinda like Skoban does, but probably a lot less regular, lol).

If WhiteForte would like to prep some more girls and push me to translate a bit (shouldn't be hard since you talk to me every day :P), I'd probably do more XD

Edit: Gonna add Ayacho too since I used to do her, and it'd be good to start up again more regularly since she'll be Leader.
Last edited by rokun on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by WhiteForte »

I prepped Aiai's hiatus announcement in case someone wants to translate it (plus another post she made on 01/04)
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

I went ahead and translated Aiai's announcement posts since it seems michirin hasn't been around for a while, so hope that's all right. WhiteForte also wants me to translate her full-time :) but I don't want to step on michirin's toes if you want to come back to it at some point... If you see this sometime, let us know what you think.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Well I guess I'll take Maachan permanently, even if there is no translator available at the moment. Also, still open as a prepper for anyone that needs one (I hope I'm not the only one here in the thread lol)

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="201326" data-time="1476503467">Edit: Because I felt like it needed to get started, I started a new B!P Workflow sheet.</blockquote>Btw, could the new spreadsheet added to the original post? It's going to disappear in the future.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="203174" data-time="1481537999">Officially requesting categories for Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede!</blockquote>Noted =3=

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="WhiteForte" data-cid="204141" data-time="1484230890"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="201326" data-time="1476503467">B!P Workflow sheet.</blockquote>Btw, could the new spreadsheet added to the original post? It's going to disappear in the future.</blockquote>Added =3=

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

[quote="rokun"]
I went ahead and translated Aiai's announcement posts since it seems michirin hasn't been around for a while, so hope that's all right. WhiteForte also wants me to translate her full-time :) but I don't want to step on michirin's toes if you want to come back to it at some point... If you see this sometime, let us know what you think.
[/quote]

Hi Rokun, please go ahead!  :thumbsup: thanks for asking! I'm looking forward to your translations
<p style="text-align:right;">Manaka.....
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="204233" data-time="1484378453"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="203174" data-time="1481537999">Officially requesting categories for Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede!</blockquote>Noted =3=</blockquote>
Categories added and ready to go. =3=

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thanks! Now just to wait for heir blog haha  :grin:
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

I don't know what to say here, but you did a good job, thread. :wub:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん