Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
aine
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by aine »

Thanks NekoKai! And sorry, you're right, I forgot preppers can't edit. :hahaha: I would have fixed it myself but I can't really until I get back home and I didn't want to leave it hanging for the next few hours.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

I got a bit behind on Sayuki again because of the holidays so I think I am going to translate the most recent entry and then go back and use my discretion on which drafts I will either translate or delete.  Sorry again about the lag. :\
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

rokun
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by rokun »

Hey all I'm finally back and mostly recovered from jet lag >_< I'll slowly start catching up with posts, probably starting with Berryz and Maachan since they're more infrequent/short. Thanks to you guys for continuing to prep them. It seems marena though didn't get my message until late and so continued prepping for a while, so I'll figure out something to do with C-ute's.
RihoFan
Kenshuusei

Post by RihoFan »

I want to be a translator for Michishige-san
Here's the translation of a part of her blog on 6th Dec. 2013:

Earlier,
it was announced in Tsunku-san's blog、
From 1st January 2014,

The group name of Morning Musume will be
Morning Musume。’14

It is subject to change.

It is read is, Morning Musume Wan Fuo』*

*It is the katakana for 'One four' (20'14')

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

I took the liberty of translating Tsunku's Morning Musume '14 announcement, sticking it under Special Translations.
失礼します。
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

@Skoban: Thanks for that. I read the original post but didn't even give a thought about it needing to be translated. ^^;

Also, welcome back, Rokun, and hello there, RihoFan!

As for me, I'm still catching up with Manoeri. I'd like to be fully caught up this month if I can...
Oh, I just noticed this, but Otsuka Aina is still displayed under Juice=Juice...
Last edited by suishouyuki on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="RihoFan" data-cid="167865" data-time="1386333433">I want to be a translator for Michishige-san</blockquote>
Welcome! We still need to sort out a few things before we sign you up, so expect a PM from me in a bit. 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="167873" data-time="1386341589">I took the liberty of translating Tsunku's Morning Musume '14 announcement, sticking it under Special Translations.</blockquote>
Thank you! Much appreciated. I meant to ask if someone could do that, but with another translation already out I didn't want to bother y'all with redoing it. 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="167883" data-time="1386346508">Oh, I just noticed this, but Otsuka Aina is still displayed under Juice=Juice...</blockquote>
Noted. =3=

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

I have a big problem with my Firefox & Google Chrome right now (because of parental's control on my Internet..) so I hope I'll fix it tomorrow but I wasn't able to catch up yesterday's posts tonight.. and also sorry for the irregular prepping this past week, I had important tests everyday but it will normally be better next week
Campy <3 !
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Everyone, please welcome Lurkette, our newest translator. :thumbsup: She will handle some of S/mileage - but I'll let you guys work out the details with her. =3=

Still waiting for further response from RihoFan.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="167892" data-time="1386348327"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="167883" data-time="1386346508">Oh, I just noticed this, but Otsuka Aina is still displayed under Juice=Juice...</blockquote>
Noted. =3=</blockquote>
And fixed. =3=
Last edited by aine on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

My problem is fixed, I catched up everyone !
Welcome back rokun and welcome Lurkette :D !
Campy <3 !
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

Hello, I'm here.

As aine mentioned, my priorities and preferences for translating are going to be with S/mileage, but I'd be happy to help out with other blogs, time permitting. Kanon appears to be without a translator so I can take over hers and if RihoFan doesn't respond then I can work on Sayumi's, too. 
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Welcome, Lurkette!  If you want/need a prepper, Neminia is assigned to Kanyon, you just have to tell her which post to start with. :thumbsup:
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I caught up with the recent posts (just when I got caught with work, Maachan post two days in a row followed by 3 posts in 2 days from Kana)

My schedule for this week and next week will be very busy. Please expect 1 - 2 days delay in prepping.

On Dec 25, I will fly to Japan (first time) and travel for 15 days (from Hokkaido to Fukuoka) so the chance of me prepping is low. I may be able to keep up with Maachan as she doesn't post very often.
I will be back on Jan 9.
Emoji List

<a href="http://blog-project.net/?p=80734&previe ... ew=true</a>
Sample Prepping Work Video
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="thaipokecard"]
I caught up with the recent posts (just when I got caught with work, Maachan post two days in a row followed by 3 posts in 2 days from Kana)

My schedule for this week and next week will be very busy. Please expect 1 - 2 days delay in prepping.

On Dec 25, I will fly to Japan (first time) and travel for 15 days (from Hokkaido to Fukuoka) so the chance of me prepping is low. I may be able to keep up with Maachan as she doesn't post very often.
I will be back on Jan 9.
[/quote]

Thanks for the headsup Thaipokecard.  

Just fyi, when you come back or have time to prep, there is no need to prep old posts for Iikubo. Since I'll also be pretty busy until January, the random post #s are just perfect.  In other words, if you find yourself prepping then just do the blog entry for THAT DAY only.  If you find that you're away for many days, don't bother with the old entries. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Just to let you know eri, you forgot to translate a sentence in this Nacchi's post.

And I assume that you want me to do the same as thaipokecard when I'll go in holiday ? (at the time, I don't know exactly when I'll go, I'll warn when I'll know but I know that I won't have a Internet connection everyday)
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Just to let you know eri, you forgot to translate a sentence in this Nacchi's post.

And I assume that you want me to do the same as thaipokecard when I'll go in holiday ? (at the time, I don't know exactly when I'll go, I'll warn when I'll know but I know that I won't have a Internet connection everyday)
[/quote]

Thanks, it is fixed - sometimes I miss the lines if I read the post in text mode :lol:
Yeah, you don't need to go back and do old posts if you're busy or on vacation.  I like to do around the same # each day just to stay consistent but I feel like I'll be busy with holiday stuff at the end of the year too.  
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

I think the photos in this post are still hotlinked (ameblo).
http://blog-project.net/wp-admin/post.php?post=173311&action=edit

Can someone help fix it?

Thanks.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Fixed.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="NekoKai"]
Fixed.
[/quote]
Cool, thanks. :)

On another note, can someone help me with this?
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11727029650.html
今回のバースデーイベントに残念ながら来られない方もいらっしゃるんですよね、、、。

I'm thinking "The people who unfortunately couldn't come to the birthday event this time can come", except that that sentence doesn't make sense.
One possibility in my mind is that いらっしゃるん is actually a shortening of いらっしゃらない, where the sentence makes sense but the just sounds odd - "the people who couldn't come can't come". And even then, I'd expect いらっしゃらん.
Another is that she wrote 今回 when she meant to write 前回. That would clear a lot up, but I'm not sure if that's just me trying to find a resolution that simply pleases me.
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Skoban"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="NekoKai" data-cid="168128" data-time="1386733367">
<div>
Fixed.
[/quote]
Cool, thanks. :)

On another note, can someone help me with this?
http://ameblo.jp/juicejuice-official/entry-11727029650.html
今回のバースデーイベントに残念ながら来られない方もいらっしゃるんですよね、、、。

I'm thinking "The people who unfortunately couldn't come to the birthday event this time can come", except that that sentence doesn't make sense.
One possibility in my mind is that いらっしゃるん is actually a shortening of いらっしゃらない, where the sentence makes sense but the just sounds odd - "the people who couldn't come can't come". And even then, I'd expect いらっしゃらん.
Another is that she wrote 今回 when she meant to write 前回. That would clear a lot up, but I'm not sure if that's just me trying to find a resolution that simply pleases me.

</div>
</blockquote>

Doesn't the irasharu just mean "iru" -- like, "there are certainly those who won't be able to make it to this year's birthday event"  ? 

Because she follows up and says, "next time I want even more people to watch so I'll try hard so that we can do it in an even bigger hall." 
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="eri"]

<div>

</div>
Doesn't the irasharu just mean "iru" -- like, "there are certainly those who won't be able to make it to this year's birthday event"  ? 

Because she follows up and says, "next time I want even more people to watch so I'll try hard so that we can do it in an even bigger hall." 

[/quote]

Ah, I see. I didn't know that "irassharu" was also "iru" - was only familiar with it being a honorific of "iku" & "kuru".
Thanks a bunch eri, I learned something new today :)
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

I am working on recent entries right now. I believe ameblo update their site with new style.
Because Maachan uses a super complex way to write a blog, I can no longer copy and paste it directly to the workspace.
I will try to find a workaround before I decide to manually do it line by line.
(In case you want to try, the linke is http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11727597417.html)
Emoji List

<a class="bbc_url" href="http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI" title="External link">http://youtu.be/M84BcrIjbzI</a>

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="thaipokecard"]
I am working on recent entries right now. I believe ameblo update their site with new style.
Because Maachan uses a super complex way to write a blog, I can no longer copy and paste it directly to the workspace.
(In case you want to try, the linke is http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11727597417.html)
[/quote]

Oh all the fonts are different sizes and colors! It seems like the other girls aren't doing that.  I hope she gets bored of it and goes back to the regular blogging...
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

She did that for quite a while now but this particular post is different. I can't copy the whole text but I can copy line by line (will carry size/color).
Her post was about her manager's iPhone cracked or something so I thought her manager used different software to upload which results to this weird behavior.
Hopefully, her manager's phone got fixed soon so I can prep her more quickly. :thumbsup:
Emoji List

Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

Kanon's blogs are coming along nicely. I opted not to try and fill in the gap between July and now, to make the blog posts more relevant. I'm still willing to take on Sayumi's, as well, if we still haven't heard anything from anyone else.

Also, NekoKai, just to let you know, the "hiyoko" at the end of Meimi's posts is supposed to be "chick." I'm a little late to that since I read the actual blog over the translations, but yeah, she and her sister are called "chick" and "bunny" at home, respectively. She explained it once in a blog a good while back. 
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Oh, okay, thank you!  I'll go through and change it.
Lurkette
Kenshuusei

Post by Lurkette »

No problem. If nothing else, I have a lot of familiarity with the typing conventions used by a lot of the girls, haha.
Neminia's also been doing a good job with keeping up with Kanon despite her internet troubles, since it's a dead heat between Nyon and Kananan for 'most blog posts in one day' within S/m. I appreciate it.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="168167" data-time="1386821896"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="thaipokecard" data-cid="168165" data-time="1386820494">I am working on recent entries right now. I believe ameblo update their site with new style.
(In case you want to try, the linke is http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11727597417.html)</blockquote> 
Oh all the fonts are different sizes and colors! It seems like the other girls aren't doing that.  I hope she gets bored of it and goes back to the regular blogging...</blockquote>
Just a friendly reminder not to spend too much time prepping. The world won't fall apart if we lose pretty colours and formatting in a few posts if they are not crucial to the post's content. If it gets to the point where it gets frustrating or otherwise affects your prepping then just copy and paste it unformatted and move on. :thumbsup:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

I'm going to have to take more of a break for a while, or at least through December until January. I have lots of work due and I know I'll have no time at all during winter break. But I'll be back in January. Sorry :/
Formerly Mizura
thaipokecard
Juice=Juice

Post by thaipokecard »

[quote="aine"]Just a friendly reminder not to spend too much time prepping. The world won't fall apart if we lose pretty colours and formatting in a few posts if they are not crucial to the post's content. If it gets to the point where it gets frustrating or otherwise affects your prepping then just copy and paste it unformatted and move on. :thumbsup:[/quote]

It is back to normal now. I couldn't copy the whole text so even without style, I still need to do line by line.
Emoji List