Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by PyoKiyo »

Officially announcing here that I'm going to take a break from prepping again.

When I feel like returning, I'll let you know.

Until next time!
Last edited by PyoKiyo on Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah, I guess I'm taking a break from translating as well.  This summer ended up being way more hectic than I expected based on past years.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

A heads-up to you all - I'm moving b!p to a new server. This may take a day or two to complete.

I will take a snapshot from the current server to move it to the new one at around 10 AM PST tomorrow (or 1 PM Eastern, 6 PM London, 12 PM Tokyo time, or just in some 10-11 hours from this post). Please don't prep or post translations after that time as your work will be lost.

After moving the data and setting things up I will switch the domain to the new server. Hopefully there won't be any issues to troubleshoot, but please wait until I give an all green here before resuming the work.

There shouldn't be any or much of a downtime for accessing the site, you will simple see it from either the old or the new server. In the worst case it shouldn't take more than 48 hours from when I switch the domain to the new server until it propagates to your local DNS.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

The deed is done! :party: I'm almost concerned how smoothly it went. :hahaha:

Please check if you can see this post that's only been posted on the new server. If yes then you can carry on prepping and translating as usual after logging in. :thumbsup:

Let me know here if you run across any issues or bugs.

Also the new host has a ton of options for managing the site and improving the performance so I'll be fiddling around with those at some later date. I'll keep you updated about any work affecting changes.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I know Skoban translated her most recent post, but... I would very much kill love to have Sayu! I will have to definitely see how often she posts, and how long they are, since even as much as I love her, if she's going to do novels every day then I don't think I could keep up for long. :rofl:
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

No one else seems to have expressed interest yet, so I'd just tell you to go ahead~ ♥
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="198870" data-time="1468725076">So, Kamiko and Momona need categories.</blockquote>
- Kamikokuryo Moe and Kasahara Momona categories added :ph34r:
- Fukuda Kanon and Tamura Meimi moved to Miscellaneous category
- new icon for all current ANGERME members

Anything else needing to be done?

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="aine"]

Anything else needing to be done?

[/quote]

Categories:
- Country Girls: Add 'Funaki Musubu' and 'Yanagawa Nanami'. Take out 'Inaba Manaka' and 'Shimamura Uta'.
- MM: Move 'Sayashi Riho' to OG
- Tsubaki Factory: Add 'Ono Mizuho', 'Onoda Saori', and 'Akiyama Mao'
- Lovendor: Remove 'Uozumi Yuki'

Colours: MM12ki, Country Girls, Kobushi Factory

That;s what I can see so far. 
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

I posted the first blog post of Kamiko and Kasahara that I translated back when.

Also add Suzuki Kanon to OG.
Last edited by MejraThea on Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Ookay, so:

- Take out 'Inaba Manaka' and 'Shimamura Uta'.
- MM: Move 'Sayashi Riho' to OG
- add Suzuki Kanon to OG.
- Lovendor: Remove 'Uozumi Yuki'
- Country Girls: Add 'Funaki Musubu' and 'Yanagawa Nanami'.
- Colours: MM12ki, Country Girls, Kobushi Factory

The rest I'll do tomorrow-ish. And please don't be shy to remind me of this stuff more often. :dancer:

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

- Country Girls: Add 'Funaki Musubu' and 'Yanagawa Nanami'.
- Colours: MM12ki

^ All done, you can go wild. =3=

- Colours: Country Girls, Kobushi Factory

^ I'll need to think about these, a pink potato doesn't look right, neither does a purple or green cloud. I'll probably give them new icons altogether.
Last edited by aine on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

To start with I'm doing Akiyama's very first blog post. I'll do Ono and Onoda's as well,though maybe not tonight. So If anyone wants that before I get to it, feel free. Done.

Thanks, Aine!

Edit: Aine, Mizuho's bar beneath her title is dark and not white on the main page, and Saori has a ribbon like MM rather than a flower.

Edit #2: If we're being really picky, Takeuchi's color should probably be the same as Maasa's, rather than a navy color. 
Last edited by MejraThea on Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

Thanks for the hard work Aine!  :smile:
<p style="text-align:right;">Manaka.....
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Thea" data-cid="201277" data-time="1476350161">Edit: Aine, Mizuho's bar beneath her title is dark and not white on the main page, and Saori has a ribbon like MM rather than a flower.

Edit #2: If we're being really picky, Takeuchi's color should probably be the same as Maasa's, rather than a navy color.</blockquote>Fixed all those. I hope! Thanks for picking up on the mistakes, my double-checking clearly needs to be triple-checked, especially in the middle of the night. ;/

#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thank you! And no problem!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

So, remember when Thea tried to take up Akari 10 months ago and failed? During this time she's grown ever more fond of her and as such is taking her up again.

So whenever the doc is updated, that puts me on Takeuchi and Sayashi.

Edit: Because I felt like it needed to get started, I started a new B!P Workflow sheet. I emptied it of all MIA or such, and am letting it start afresh and new. I added on myself, yuzu, Michirin, and arcobaleno. (and sent Skoban a PM but I decided to just go ahead and post!) But for the rest I don't know who's really still around.

So if you would, please edit your name onto your appropriate girls, let us know if you prep yourself (if you need a prepper, put the red bar in that spot). And hopefully we can all come together to try and get the organization started!

For this sheet, though, please don't add yourself unless you're an active translator/prepper. If you haven't worked on it in ~6 months, nor intend to, I would ask that you leave it open for someone else. I, of course, am not the boss of B!P though, and as such I can't make that call. But I think it'd be best for this new version to be accurate.

It seems that right now we're lacking a bit, in the amount of people, so we probably need to do something to encourage more people to join us!
Last edited by MejraThea on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thanks for updating Thea!

I should have time to start translating again soon so if anyone wants to step up as prepper for any of my girls I would appreciate it!
Kaori • Risako 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I apologize for disappearing the past couple of months. Things got busy with real life :( It still kinda is, but I've been itching on wanting to help out with prepping whenever I can. 

@yuzu, do you need a prepper still? ^^;;
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yes please!  I can probably get back on track starting next Monday.  If you only have time for one girl I would put Risako top priority, (followed by Sakura then Sayuki).  No need to do any old entries!  Thanks <3
Kaori • Risako 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

@yuzu

For some reason, for Sayuki's latest blog post, I have a question. Her emojis that she uses are different compared to the other members that I prepped for. I could see which one we have on wordpress in the media folder and if not, save as a new gif to insert.

Edit: I prepped the latest posts for Risako, Sakura and Sayuki ^_^ And it's been about 6 months since I last prepped (way back in March 2016), so if I forget anything to do, it's a little rusty getting back into prepping duties so I apologize in advance ^^;;
Last edited by shii510 on Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thank you so much!  So you figured out the emoji thing then?  I think the basic thing to do is just find whatever the closest one is.
Kaori • Risako 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I didn't actually do that, I just left it. But just now, I tried to find alternative ones for the Sayuki posts. *sweatdrop*

Edit: I noticed Risako and Sayuki update pretty often, well daily so far (two days so far in my prepping duties). Sakura not so much. 
Last edited by shii510 on Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Yeah, Sayuki writes books sometimes.  If you ever notice her doing entries that might seem like they are an album review or something you can skip those.  For example she reviewed a Kobukuro album once and I was just like screw this and tossed it.  

By the way I might not get to any of these until tomorrow but prep away!  Thanks again for your help <3
Kaori • Risako 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

I'll keep that in mind. No problem =D 
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

^And by the way, as stupid as this sounds I kind of stalled out because my brain has been broken since the election, but I am going to continue this.  Hopefully at least finish the entry I started before election results today.
Kaori • Risako 

shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

That's understandable. Work has been busy this week so far, so it's not leaving as much time as I wanted to check as often as I wanted. Judging by Risako and Sayuki's update schedule, I'm most likely behind on prepping too. ^^;
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

OK definitely don't worry about it. :)
Kaori • Risako 

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Officially requesting categories for Yokoyama Reina and Kaga Kaede! I intend to do both of their first posts and maybe a post of Kaede's occasionally after that, as well.  :joyful:
Last edited by MejraThea on Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

Depending on how much Kaede posts/the number of pictures she puts in each one, I'd be willing to prep for her if anyone wants to translate.
Formerly Mizura
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Hey guys after a long time :)

Is there anyone in need of a prepper?

P.S: has anyone figured out a way to make tabbed text show? thanks.
Last edited by WhiteForte on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true