Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
michirin
Kenshuusei

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by michirin »

Is Nonaka Miki free to translate? Last post is from February but I thought I should ask...
<p style="text-align:right;">Manaka.....
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by Skoban »

As far as I know, no one is translating her. You may need to ask for a prepper though.

[quote="michirin"]
Is Nonaka Miki free to translate? Last post is from February but I thought I should ask...
[/quote]

michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

Thank you Skoban, then I'll just go ahead and translate her posts.

So if anyone wants to prep Nonaka Miki please let me know  :smile:
OtakebiBoy
Kenshuusei

Post by OtakebiBoy »

^ I can prep for you

I'll prep this one since it's the one after the one you just translated: http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-12050496385.html
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

^ Thank you very much!!  :heart:
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

[quote="arcobaleno"]
Hey, everyone, I'm having a lot of stuff going on in my personal life (and a lot of drama with it, too) and I'm not going to be able to translate for a few weeks. By July 20th, things should have settled down more and I'll be able to get back to doing them. Pyokiyo, I would definitely appreciate it if you can keep prepping in the meantime! I will do my best to catch up on the backlog once I am able to.
[/quote]

[quote="yuzu"]
Hey guys, I really hate to do this again considering I was finally back on track, but I am dealing with some super serious stuff in my personal life right now (hence why I didn't even make it on here to say anything until today), so please stop prepping Sayuki and Sakura for the time being, unless someone else wants to translate them in the meantime.  (I definitely want them back though, I just have no idea how long what's going on is going to go on and don't want a huge backlog waiting for me when I get through it).
[/quote]

I'm late to say that but thanks for the heads-up guys. I hope things get better for both of you soon.

I'm keeping tabs on hiatuses and staff changes and going back through the thread and the posts on b!p to add the missing names, so I should be able to update the spreadsheet sooner than later now. And hopefully keep it up to date in real time now.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

I'm sorry michirinarcobaleno but I'm having troubles keeping up with prepping for 5 girls at the same time these days. Knowing my limits I decided to give up prepping for Taguchi Natsumi and Haga Akane. I honestly apologies and thank you for understanding.

P[font='comic sans ms', cursive]yo[/font]-Kiyo :banana:
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

No problem at all, PyoKiyo! I understand completely.

Would anyone else like to prep for Haga Akane if they are interested?
Last edited by arcobaleno on Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

No worries! ^-^ thanks for your hard work!

Also sorry that I'm not translating anything these days, I really need to study, but I'll catch up as soon as I can!
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

Guys I'm so sorry for not being able to prep during my exam period. I had a hard time getting myself to learn and lost a lot of time that way.  :doh:
NOW. Can my translators please tell me if they want me to catch up on all the posts I missed? Just as reminder, I'm talking about Kanyon, Ayumi, Chisaki and Ozeki (does she have a translator?). I have time now, but I don't know if you guys do. Just tell me where to pick up again and sorry again for the delay!
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

[quote="arcobaleno"]

[/quote]
I'll prep for Akane if she's still available. : )
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Neminia" data-cid="190171" data-time="1437942676">
Guys I'm so sorry for not being able to prep during my exam period. I had a hard time getting myself to learn and lost a lot of time that way. :doh:

NOW. Can my translators please tell me if they want me to catch up on all the posts I missed? Just as reminder, I'm talking about Kanyon, Ayumi, Chisaki and Ozeki (does she have a translator?). I have time now, but I don't know if you guys do. Just tell me where to pick up again and sorry again for the delay!</blockquote>No worries, I haven't had much time myself to translate so I'm still a bit behind. If you just want to pick up from today (or whatever the day is when you start prepping) for Ayumi that would be great!
Last edited by momoirosaya on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

[quote="Halos"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="arcobaleno" data-cid="190066" data-time="1437588129">
<div>

[/quote]
I'll prep for Akane if she's still available. : )

</div>
</blockquote>

She most definitely is, Halos! Thank you very much.  :wub:

I will try to catch up on my backlog sometime soon, I'm just working on finishing up some other business I have to do first, but that should be all taken care of in a few days, but definitely feel free to start prepping whenever you are able to! 
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Alright, where do you want me to start? : )
Last edited by Mosumu4Ever on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

Can you please prep any posts she has made from July 22nd to the present? That way her blog shouldn't have a big gap in posts if anyone were to ever decided to read all of her posts, haha.
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Will do! : )

But first, how do I insert pictures in? It's been awhile since I actually prepped, so I'm having a bit of trouble with it. : S
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

To insert the pictures, after downloading them from the blog, put your cursor in the spot where the image needs to go and then click on that big "Add Media" button above the area for writing the post, and then click on the "Upload Files" tab, and then it'll be uploaded and, I believe, inserted into the post at the same time.

If not, then go back into the Add Media area after making sure your cursor is where the image needs to go within the post, click on the picture you uploaded, and then click "Insert into post" and you're all good to go!  :thumbsup:
Mosumu4Ever
つばきファクトリー

Post by Mosumu4Ever »

Okay, thanks! : )

I have all her posts prep from the 22nd to today (07/28). : )
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Neminia"]
Guys I'm so sorry for not being able to prep during my exam period. I had a hard time getting myself to learn and lost a lot of time that way.  :doh:
NOW. Can my translators please tell me if they want me to catch up on all the posts I missed? Just as reminder, I'm talking about Kanyon, Ayumi, Chisaki and Ozeki (does she have a translator?). I have time now, but I don't know if you guys do. Just tell me where to pick up again and sorry again for the delay!
[/quote]

No worries! I hope your exams went well! ^^ You can just pick up from today for Chisaki. Thank you! (And no, I don't think Ozeki has a translator yet.)
Last edited by suishouyuki on Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
Neminia
Juice=Juice

Post by Neminia »

@Saya and @Yuki
Thanks! I picked up both of them from today  :thumbsup:
Meroron
Kenshuusei

Post by Meroron »

Sorry for being AWOL for so long.
Since I came home I've been spending more time with family and haven't checked on fandom much. I'll try to catch up.

Sakurako's "radio show" posts are so long... > <
michirin
Kenshuusei

Post by michirin »

I'm making a draft with the characters that Kobushi/Tsubaki usually use and don't show up in wordpress. I made them images. (I don't know if other girls use them as well)

http://blog-project.net/?p=237993&preview=true

Feel free to use them! (and to add your own)

(Is this okay to do?)
Last edited by michirin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

Thank you, michirin! This will definitely come to use. :)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey guys.

Just checking back in.

I think by next week I'll feel up to translating again so I'll probably work on catching up on my backlog and post a list of missed entries I need prepped.Hopefully will  be back on track to translate daily the following week but will let you know.

If anyone is curious about what's been going on I did post about it in last month's spam thread.  Don't really feel like spreading it into every thread.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

OtakebiBoy
Kenshuusei

Post by OtakebiBoy »

Hi guys,

I'm going to have to take a brief hiatus because I'm leaving for a trip somewhere tomorrow and I'll be back on Friday 8/14
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm on a brief hiatus from Wed 8/12 to Wed 8/19. I'm going on a trip, so I won't be connected to any computer to prep. I don't think any of the girls that I'm prepping for has been translated for a while (with Manakan's posts being translated most recently while was still 1-2 weeks ago), but I'm just saying this just in case. I'm guessing Lurkette has been busy. 
PyoKiyo
つばきファクトリー

Post by PyoKiyo »

I have a request. Could anyone please translate this post? It is Nomura Minami's reaction to Kobushi Factory major debut announcement. I understand that it isn't a short post, however, it's been sitting between other drafts almost for 2 months. I would be very grateful if someone would be interested to translate it. 
Meroron
Kenshuusei

Post by Meroron »

<div>I'm incredibly sorry, but I will be withdrawing from blog!project...</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I wanted to try contributing to the fandom with something I was capable of doing, but I've realized I'm just really, really bad at keeping up with daily updates. There are days I can spend hours translating and others I can't even think about it, and it ends up with me trying to use the former to catch up with the backlog from the latter, but it feels like I'm always still behind... since Kiki was being translated before I joined, I thought I should at least catch up with her before quitting, else my joining would've created a backlog that wouldn't have been there otherwise and I would've done more harm than good, so I tried doing big batches of her posts for a while, but then some real life problems got in the way and I completely forgot about it for a few days, and it feels like that brought me back to square one.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I really admire your dedication to keeping up with your work on a regular basis and feel like I should officially quit before I've left behind even bigger a backlog and hindered your work further. And thank you for letting me into the team, it was good experience both as a H!P fan and as someone studying Japanese. Sorry for the inconvenience I've caused ):</div>
<div> </div>
<div>PS: If you'd prefer I finish what I started re: catching up with Kiki's entries before quitting I'd definitely understand, I can still try at it again.</div>
shii510
Kenshuusei

Post by shii510 »

Hi everyone! I'm back from my vacation. I've been trying to settle back in for the last couple of days. I'll continue on my prepping duties for Manakan soon. 
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I'm back in school now (have been for a bit whoops), which probably means I'm going to have to stop translating until the next break as my schedule is pretty intense.

I'll keep translating the ones I haven't gotten to yet (sorry I'm slow!!)

I still want to translate Ayumi when I come back, if she makes any important posts that anyone notices I'll for sure translate them.
rikako♡eripon♡airi