Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Public forum for all b!p related stuff (formerly "Lets work on blog!project!" thread).
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="Meikochi"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="179560" data-time="1410925552">
<div>
Oh! I would love to (I was just thinking yesterday that I would like to translate a J=J member, ironically), but I'm not sure that I can right now. >_< I'm doing Mano and Reina (though posts for her are prepped infrequently), and I was supposed to be doing Ikuta but nothing ever got prepped so that sort of stopped (I would have had to drop her by this point anyway). So at the moment I feel like I'd have to drop one in order to pick up one...
[/quote]

You said you'll translate her posts because there are many demands but you have several girls so I stop prepping her when there's 3 posts not translated, like that I hope you don't feel it's a chore to translate her ^^'.

</div>
</blockquote>
Oh, I see! I'm sorry; I didn't realize, but thanks for considering that! I appreciate it ;w; It has helped, and it doesn't feel like a chore because she's amusing. xP I'm just used to posts collecting and then doing a couple at a time, since I can't translate every day. Thank you for your efforts! ^^

-

Could I perhaps get some help with this?: この衣装もうかれこれ4、5ヶ月着とぉな~ from http://ameblo.jp/tanakareina-blog/entry-11907403738.html
Last edited by suishouyuki on Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<p style="text-align:center;">Image
Website | deviantART | Tumblr

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Re: Lets work on blog!project! - ARCHIVED - SEE FIRST POST FOR IMPORTANT INFO AND LINKS

Post by NekoKaiSai »

着と(ぉ/お/う) is Hakataben for 着ている.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Thank you!

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
maxperkins84
Kenshuusei

Post by maxperkins84 »

Reina's Fukuoka accent vs Sayumi's Yamaguchi accent

6期決定特番のウラがわ[2]    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NtMqkQCpU34#t=141

「ちょ・・・」
MisaChii
Kenshuusei

Post by MisaChii »

Hey guys.
Just wanted to give a heads up. I'll stop prepping Sayumi's blog starting from October (or until there's a permanent prepper available for her).
I will/can still prep Sayumi if there's still no prepper that will take on her, starting from October but I might not be able to keep up as fast as I should and able to.
I love to prep Sayumi's blog cause she's my oshi. But, studies are gonna get in my way and I don't wanna slow anyone down. ;A;
So, I think it's better for someone else who's able to prep Sayumi more often/frequently than I can.

So~
Until there's someone else who can take over me, I'll continue to prep her as frequently as I can.  :thumbsup:
Last edited by MisaChii on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

We're definitely gonna need a new call for preppers.  I wonder if it'll help to say which girls need preppers.  If aine doesn't post in this thread in the next couple of days, I'll message him about it.

Yuki, Akari's post date should be 24 Sep 2014 21:30:20, and Kana's should be 24 Sep 2014 21:29:30.
<p class="bbc_center" style="text-align:left;">B!P workflow spreadsheet         Tutorial for Translators/Preppers
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

Thank you! Do you know about Ayaka's post date as well?
Yes, I do think it may help to say which girls need preppers. Thank you for your hard work, MisaChii!

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

Announcement regarding S\mileage`s upcoming new members:

http://www.helloproject.com/news/2047/

I will translate if someone would be kind enough to prep  :thumbsup:
Last edited by taylor on Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

[quote="taylor"]

[/quote]

Done! I hope I did it right;;

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Yuki" data-cid="179784" data-time="1411570113">
Thank you! Do you know about Ayaka's post date as well?

Yes, I do think it may help to say which girls need preppers. Thank you for your hard work, MisaChii!
</blockquote>

No problem, and yep!  It's 24 Sep 2014 21:30:00.
You just need a prepper for Mano, right?
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Before calling new prepers, I think that all (or a majority) already prepped post should be translated..^^'

And after that, I think that I can do something arranging : one day I prep Reina and the day after I prep Mano. What do you think about that ?
(I may extend that to cover all girls prepped before by Neminia, at least the time that someone else take them : since it seems that you [NekoKai, Taylor, Yuki] don't have time to translate daily, I think it may be a good trade off).
Campy <3 !
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="Meikochi"]
Before calling new prepers, I think that all (or a majority) already prepped post should be translated..^^' 
[/quote]

I will help with the Mano backlog, having gotten the blessing :)

Maybe we can figure out how to use the prep work more efficiently?  Some people can't get to translate everyday but the posts are still prepped.  Other people are looking for preppers but can't find any. I know it is just everyone's personal preference but I always feel bad when prepped posts sit for a while. 
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="179838" data-time="1411614907"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="179804" data-time="1411585093">Before calling new prepers, I think that all (or a majority) already prepped post should be translated..^^'</blockquote> 

Maybe we can figure out how to use the prep work more efficiently?  Some people can't get to translate everyday but the posts are still prepped.  Other people are looking for preppers but can't find any. I know it is just everyone's personal preference but I always feel bad when prepped posts sit for a while.</blockquote>
I'm currently assigned to Captain, Uemura, Miyazawa Marin and Ikuta (forgot about this :S), but the thing is, the first three are not being translated at all, and not sure with Ikuta. I can do prep work for the four, but if they don't get translated, I could help with another girl that needs prepping.
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
taylor
つばきファクトリー

Post by taylor »

[quote="Yuki"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="taylor" data-cid="179787" data-time="1411571450">
<div>

[/quote]

Done! I hope I did it right;;

</div>
</blockquote>
Thanks so much! I'll start on this tonight :)
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

hey everyone... long time no see!!

Well, after what seems like a forever of being too busy to believe, I actually have free time again!!

Is the google doc up to date regarding who is translating what?

(I'm assuming it's ok for me to come back to translate again!)
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Welcome back!  The spreadsheet is up to date, though I think yuzu may have already stopped translating Sayuki.

[quote="eri"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Meikochi" data-cid="179804" data-time="1411585093">
<div>
[/quote]

Maybe we can figure out how to use the prep work more efficiently?  Some people can't get to translate everyday but the posts are still prepped.  Other people are looking for preppers but can't find any. I know it is just everyone's personal preference but I always feel bad when prepped posts sit for a while. 
</div>
</blockquote>

I agree with this whole-heartedly, though I still would like a couple more preppers as it seems like a lot of the active ones are getting busy with school.  Plus there are a couple that seem to have disappeared.

Maybe we could go through the backlog of people who are M.I.A. every so often and translate any important posts, i.e. Berryz's indefinite hiatus announcement.  I mean there are almost three hundred drafts just from Mai and Chisato, so there's no way all of those will be translated, but there are some that should be.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Hey guys, I am so sorry I've been MIA the past few weeks.  Work and home have been non stop insanely busy.  I am hoping to have some more free time after the concert next week...I don't know if mezumiiru is back yet but if there are any posts from Sakura about the NYC concert please prep them and I will translate when I get back!

Thanks guys!

And if I get free time I'll keep working on Sayuki backlog, but she is still up for grabs.  Since I started doing English lessons after work I just don't have the time for two girls anymore.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Looking at the spreadsheet it seems Karin, Uemura Akari, Ikuta Erina are free?

I'll take any of those and seeing as though I have mornings FREE from now on, I can start working through the backlog?
suishouyuki
つばきファクトリー

Post by suishouyuki »

I agree that the backlog needs to be tackled... Sharing the load of backlog is a good idea.
Yes, I do need a prepper for Mano, but for the interim I can continue prepping her myself if need be. ^^

I was supposed to be translating Ikuta, but you can go ahead, rob ^^ I know Skoban has been doing Karin's blog, but not officially(?)..

Looking ahead at things, I think from here, I can continue translating Mano and Reina, and help with backlog when I can. As much as I'd like to help out with more, I think it would be unwise to try to commit to more than that right now...

Banner by me.
Always a blue sky.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

^I thought you said you couldn't translate Ikuta, I'm sorry if I misunderstood.  I think Skoban has only been translating Karin whenever she posts something he finds interesting.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rob" data-cid="179911" data-time="1411747716">
Looking at the spreadsheet it seems Karin, Uemura Akari, Ikuta Erina are free?

I'll take any of those and seeing as though I have mornings FREE from now on, I can start working through the backlog?
</blockquote>

Just let me know whom I should put you down for.  In regard to the backlog, you're free to work on any girl whose translator is listed as M.I.A. and/or doesn't exist.  Under the spoiler is a list of what you'll have to search for (left) for each girl (right).  This obviously is for everyone who wants to help with the backlog.

Spoiler: [+]
Captain - Shimizu Saki

Miya - Natsuyaki Miyabi

Kumai - Kumai Yurina

Sugaya - Sugaya Risako

Okai - Okai Chisato

Hagiwara - Hagiwara Mai

Miyazaki - Miyazaki Yuka

Takagi - Takagi Sayuki

[Ue] - Uemura Akari

石田亜佑美 - Ishida Ayumi

佐藤優樹 - Satou Masaki
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

ok, well I'll take Erina for the time being and then I'll just start from page 47 of the drafts and work backwards?

-------

but Erina isn't being prepped, so I'll just work through the backlog.
Last edited by rob on Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteForte
Juice=Juice

Post by WhiteForte »

Nice to see you back rob. I prep Uemura (and Ikuta it seems). Let me know when you are ready to start prepping :)
<p style="text-align:right;">PNG Emoji list http://blog-project.net/?p=253876&preview=true
rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

Well, actually.... Saturdays are busy day for me and tomorrow the wife and I are headed for Disney Sea, so there's no rush!

I'll be diving in on Tuesday morning (Japan time) so if you could get some for me to do by then, that would be awesome!
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

[quote="rob"]
ok, well I'll take Erina for the time being and then I'll just start from page 47 of the drafts and work backwards?

-------

but Erina isn't being prepped, so I'll just work through the backlog.
[/quote]

Sounds good!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Also I just realized I got my preppers mixed up.  I mean xepher.  oops.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

Is active recruitment still something we're doing? Saw this blog translator, seems to have been doing it for about two months.
https://kannaforever73.wordpress.com/

[quote="NekoKai"]
I think Skoban has only been translating Karin whenever she posts something he finds interesting.
[/quote]

Yeah, I've been doing her on a tickles-my-fancy basis. I'd be more than happy if rob wants to take her over full time : )

Also, I think I'll chip in with helping to clear out the backlog.
Question: Would it be okay to delete abandoned drafts in the backlog that don't seem particularly interesting?
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="180055" data-time="1412066464">Is active recruitment still something we're doing? Saw this blog translator, seems to have been doing it for about two months.
https://kannaforever73.wordpress.com/</blockquote>Yes?  As far as I know we never actually stopped.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="180055" data-time="1412066464">Question: Would it be okay to delete abandoned drafts in the backlog that don't seem particularly interesting?</blockquote>"Abandoned" meaning someone started working on them and then stopped, or "abandoned" meaning no one ever did anything with it after it was prepped?
Skoban
つばきファクトリー

Post by Skoban »

[quote="NekoKai"]
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Skoban" data-cid="180055" data-time="1412066464">
Question: Would it be okay to delete abandoned drafts in the backlog that don't seem particularly interesting?

</blockquote>
"Abandoned" meaning someone started working on them and then stopped, or "abandoned" meaning no one ever did anything with it after it was prepped?

[/quote]

Ah, the latter. Ones that are prepped but have been left untouched.
NekoKaiSai
ANGERME

Post by NekoKaiSai »

Yep!  If we didn't do that I don't think we'd ever get through all of Mai's. :rofl:
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Thanks Yuki for the translation of some Rii's posts !!
Also, eri, do you prefer covering Mizuki or helping for ManoEri ? (or are you able/willing to do both ?) :)
Taylor, I prepped last Duu's entry. (look for "Duu")
Campy <3 !