Does anyone know what the Korean in Queen Bee by Idoling! means?

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

kiwimusume
Kenshuusei

Does anyone know what the Korean in Queen Bee by Idoling! means?

Post by kiwimusume »

Hi,

I'm really sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I'm currently translating Idoling!!!'s latest single, Yarakai Heart. One of the B-sides, Queen Bee, has several Korean phrases in them - can anyone tell me what they mean? I've worked out that "chagiya saranghae" is "I love you, honey" and "dugun dugun" is the equivalent of "dokkun dokkun" in Japanese, but I can't work out what the rest are. If anyone can help, it'd be much appreciated. (Kanji lyrics here, romaji here.)

Thanks!
Haru
ANGERME

Re: Does anyone know what the Korean in Queen Bee by Idoling! means?

Post by Haru »

Probably would've been better directed here, but I can't move it since my powers end in that forum.

Am I stupid, or am I missing the Korean? I found the parts you pointed out, but outside of that I can't figure it out. :c
[11:13:35 PM] Liam: DO NOT LET JAPANESE IDOLS GET IN THE WAY OF THE *AMERICAN* DREAM
kiwimusume
Kenshuusei

Re: Does anyone know what the Korean in Queen Bee by Idoling! means?

Post by kiwimusume »

[quote name='Haru' timestamp='1299960749' post='95242']

Probably would've been better directed here, but I can't move it since my powers end in that forum.

Am I stupid, or am I missing the Korean? I found the parts you pointed out, but outside of that I can't figure it out. :c

[/quote]

Sarucho boryosso, and I suspect that "pancha pancha" and "binguru binguru" may be too.

And thanks! I'll post there (and be more specific!)