Mizuiro Generation - Nanba Shiho

We listen to stuff outside of H!P? What?!?

Moderator: tsukinobyouin

Pucchi-Mo
ANGERME

Mizuiro Generation - Nanba Shiho

Post by Pucchi-Mo »

This album came out a long time ago, but rips didn't appear until recently,I was very excited for it, and after finally hearing

its time fer me review of it

01 Mizuiro Generation

02 Mirai Chronicle

03 KodonaNoKaidan

04 Tabun, Seishun

05 MittsuNoNamida

06 Machikado Harujion

07 Mondai to Kotae

08 FutariNoKenka

09 AiNoKotoKamo

10 2 CentiNoTV Tou

11 Aurora ni Kakurete

01 Mizuiro Generation Somehow, there's an underlying dripping water effect, but not in the GOTO MAKI - SECRET sort of way, it actually works as an instrumental element, tis' very sweet, and I love the drums after the chorus,

02 Mirai Chronicle This one is placed perfectly, when I first listened I confused this song with Mizuiro Generation, I like the dorky synth sound and the clapping

03 KodonaNoKaidan A slightly less retro sound from this single, but still extremely catchy [Kodona = Otona + Kodomo] Lyrics & composition by the lead singers of Base Ball Bear & Sakanaction, (That's how I discovered her music) The PV is amazing tis' by Perfume's brilliant director, Seki Kazuaki,

04 Tabun, Seishun A sweet piano and strings song, with a subtle electric guitar, The chorus sounds very Matsuura Aya after 2004, However, it doesn't bore me timbers, ARRR

05 MittsuNoNamida The piano continues and we have another minimal element song, however this has a sillier mood when the xylophone kicks in, tis' very catchy -in a weird way, tis' gentle yet goofy (especially from the hara hara/ horo horo/ru ru ru parts) I think it sounds a bit like a play

06 Machikado Harujion I-REALLY-LOVE-THIS-ONE, Back to the retro synth, this time with a electronic voice repeating the first syllable in the chorus lines, tis' clever how there's a pause where the Mi of Michi sounds like "M_E" and the Yu of Yume sounds like "Y_O_U",

07 Mondai to Kotae tis' catchy and dramatic, The strings kind of sound like things are spiraling out of control, and the way she sings kind of matches this, because of the distinct pace leading to and including the chorus, The middle part is cool at 2:22

08 Futari nay Kenka More piano, this time, it has a lot more tension, and it builds up, then falls, only to build back up again, This pattern continues, but each time they add another unexpected element,

09 Ai nay Koto Kamo tis' a cute acoustic guitar song with sort of satellite beeps and echos, It really just makes me want to play Little Big Planet and Katamari Damashii

10 2 Centi nay TV Tou More dorky synths, I really like the synth bassline in the chorus, tis' a standard pleasant song but there are not many unique moments,

11 Aurora ni Kakurete This is the other single on the album,The lyrics were written by YUKI, shiver me timbers ARRR Right from the start, the bells and the background vocals -actually, EVERYTHING about this song sounds like Christmas, Aye, she did just say "Bell n0 Oto wa POKER FACE" The random English in this song is hilarious, "Handsome na Santa to Line Dance" "Oh Clementine"

TOP 3: Machikado Harujion, Mittsu nay Namida, KodonaNoKaidan,

There be a link in the audio thread when me pirate voice walks the plank

Yikes, Why did preview post count as an EDIT??? FUCK Ye
Last edited by Pucchi-Mo on Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Delivering bad puns and deciphering 
Tsunku's madness for ten whole years!

You're welcome.  :thumbsup:
Pflaume
ANGERME

Re: Mizuiro Generation - Nanba Shiho

Post by Pflaume »

I am dying right now! Arrr! I don't even know who this artist is! Arrr!
"In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Pucchi-Mo
ANGERME

Re: Mizuiro Generation - Nanba Shiho

Post by Pucchi-Mo »

[quote name='Plum' timestamp='1316470374' post='108623']

I am dying right now, shiver me timbers!! Arrr, shiver me timbers!! I don't even know who this artist is, shiver me timbers!! Arrr, shiver me timbers!!

[/quote]

links aren't working normally but

Ye can find her newest PV on YOUTUBE by typing -> こどなの階段

OR ADD TO YOUTUBE URL watch?v=hG8yj2qGpCg

Another good PV is Gomen ne Watashi

(because she bitchslaps a clone of herself)

ADD TO YOUTUBE URL watch?v=66x-i5anvvI
Delivering bad puns and deciphering 
Tsunku's madness for ten whole years!

You're welcome.  :thumbsup: