The Official H!P Question Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Purin-chama
ANGERME

Re: The Official H!P Question Thread

Post by Purin-chama »

I know Tsunku said it, but whether it was in an interview or maybe one of his books, I'm not sure.
Last edited by Purin-chama on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

It's true, here's the video: https://youtu.be/GY0lggLPlbQ

Originally the producers decided to make Kaori the lead with Aya as the backup, and had them record the full thing with all the parts assigned, but then Tsunku swooped in after they were finished and switched everybody up.

(Watching that again, I guess it's the B-flat version after all. Still need to listen closely for the line distribution though)
moralar
つばきファクトリー

Post by moralar »

I'd like to check out some Morning Musume material from Platinum/Colorful eras. When I wanted to catch up in the past, it was easy enough to go to the H!O tracker and find some TV shows or something. Now that that's gone, what do y'all do nowadays (if I am allowed to ask)?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="moralar"]
I'd like to check out some Morning Musume material from Platinum/Colorful eras. When I wanted to catch up in the past, it was easy enough to go to the H!O tracker and find some TV shows or something. Now that that's gone, what do y'all do nowadays (if I am allowed to ask)?
[/quote]

You could check Dailymotion, and there is quite a bit of Colorful era stuff on Youtube now that was originally on The Girls Live (a H!P "Tv show") and Hello!Station (H!P Youtube show.) If you're looking for current, Hello!Station is going to be your quickest and easiest bet  :thumbsup:

But like I said, Dailymotion is another good spot. That's where I've been able to find DVD mags and concerts.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Am I imagining things... Or was there a C-ute performance or something where someone's earpiece malfunctioned but they kept singing on key and stuff? I feel like it was Chisato or Airi, but I may really be losing it and it was Miyabi. I'm pretty sure Chisato, though.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

It was Chisato and it was during a Hina Fest solo iirc.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

It was Chisato when she sang ONLY YOU at HinaFest 2013, 3rd show (Thank you for your love! and she was wearing her Crazy Kanzen na Otona's outfit).

I remember someone who was there / listened to an audio rip of the performance saying she sounded worse (off-key) on live (than on the DVD), which is completely understandable.
Last edited by Meikochi on Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

Quick question:
Does anyone know if there's a reason behind why the ANGERME fall tour have no DVD announced?
Are they being shafted again?
Team Yellow love 
<p style="text-align:center;">♥ Rikako ♥ Yumeno ♥ Yokoyan ♥ Kamiko ♥ Kamei ♥ 
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Ayacho graduation? =w=
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Last Fall's?
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Thea"]
Last Fall's?
[/quote]

Oh.. that would make more sense... LOL.
Last edited by TicTacAnyone on Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

We can keep up hope, though.  :ph34r:
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="AquaChan" data-cid="206684" data-time="1490803151">
Quick question:

Does anyone know if there's a reason behind why the ANGERME fall tour have no DVD announced?
<del>Are they being shafted again?</del></blockquote>

Probably because they almost never release their live house tours on DVD, the last one being in 2013. Only reason we've gotten dvds recently is because of graduations/Budokan.
Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Why is Aika still under H!P?... Did she ever release a single?
Image Hey
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

She did not. I think in the last few years (when not outside of Japan) she performed at one of the Countdowns and did various reports for UP-FRONT LINK and that's about it.

EDIT: Manaka isn't still listed alongside H!P acts, though.
Last edited by JoshuaJSlone on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="207010" data-time="1491932850">
Why is Aika still under H!P?... Did she ever release a single?</blockquote>

UFP doesn't care as long as you're not too old. It's just an umbrella term and not an actual division of the company or anything.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Sometimes I forget how young she is, since she's been out of Morning Musume since somewhat before I was even a fan. Once all the Kids have graduated she'll be the oldest, by about 1 1/2 years over Wada.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

The oldest actively in a group member will be JJ's Yuka. She's four months older than Dawa is.
JoshuaJSlone
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by JoshuaJSlone »

Ha, true enough. Yuka at the beginning of Juice=Juice was almost as old as Mitsui at the end of her time in Morning Musume.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Dawa will definitely be the most senior member by far though. She's got four years on the next round of girls, Mizuki, Takechan and Karin.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

Haruna I. is born in 1994 like Yuka and Dawa.

Spoiler: [+]

Not sure if I understood your point well but : (did you mean of debuted Eggs ?)

They are "only" 2 years older than Mizuki and 3 years older than Takechan (and Erina, Ayumi, Kana, Sayuki). And Tomoko is born in 1995.
Campy <3 !
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She is but she's younger than they are. And by seniority I mean when they joined H!P. Dawa is an original 2004 Egg. Mizuki, Karin and Take all joined in 2008.
TheParuProject
カントリー・ガールズ

Post by TheParuProject »

Does anyone know the radio show (presumably where it came from) from which the original 5-member version of Itooshikutte Gomen ne was played?

I'd like to have it so I'm trying to obtain the absolute highest quality version of it that I can find.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Is there any reason MinaMina seems to get a different venue for her birthday event than the norm? Curious why she doesn't get the normal big hall you see but instead a smaller room with a more stage-like, well, stage.
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

That's Mt. Rainier Hall. Ozeki's had a birthday event there before. Either everything else was booked or they didn't feel she'd sell out something larger.
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

[quote="Anderei"]
That's Mt. Rainier Hall. Ozeki's had a birthday event there before. Either everything else was booked or they didn't feel she'd sell out something larger.
[/quote]

Okay, thanks! I have to believe things would be booked... I think she's like the 3rd most popular member. I'd put her in the top three w/ Ayano and Reirei
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Is C-ute the longest running group in H!P history with the same membership? 12 years is longer than both Berryz and Melon K, so it's gotta be C-ute, right? And the five girls in the group at its end were all in it at the beginning, despite 2 members leaving and 1 other being added and then leaving.
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

If they beat MKB then I'd say yes.
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

So who comes in as second longest-running group with the same membership? Berryz or Melon K? As I recall, Melon was ten years and Berryz was eleven, so it's Berryz, right?