The Official H!P Question Thread

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

Meikochi
ANGERME

Re: The Official H!P Question Thread

Post by Meikochi »

It depends what definition of "same membership" you take : yours or "when a member leaves or is added, it's 1 different membership".

Because BK had Maiha leaving at a point.
Campy <3 !
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I personally still count MKB because they literally had the same members the entire time.  I count people leaving as a change in membership.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

Derby
ANGERME

Post by Derby »

Is Sexy cat's music video 'blocked' from recommendations for you guys?

I was listening to mm and wanted to listen to it but got lazy and thought, I'll eventually get it recommended.

But no, not even for mukidashite and sou janai, could it be youtube doesn't recommend the video cause you know, furry
Image Hey
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Derby" data-cid="208885" data-time="1499974636">
Is Sexy cat's music video 'blocked' from recommendations for you guys?

I was listening to mm and wanted to listen to it but got lazy and thought, I'll eventually get it recommended.

But no, not even for mukidashite and sou janai, could it be youtube doesn't recommend the video cause you know, furry</blockquote>
You might have accidentally clicked on "not interested" on it. That always happens to me when I try to add things to "watch later" because it's right above it.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
Elpis
ANGERME

Post by Elpis »

It's not showing up for me either and I never said not interested on it. It's recommending songs from their recent singles and from other groups recent singles.
Formerly Mizura
TicTacAnyone
ANGERME

Post by TicTacAnyone »

Did we ever find out if they gave 14ki a mentor? Or are they just leaving her mentor as Momochi when she was in CG? Just thought it interesting
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

I think it's a different situation though since she's not new to H!P.
rikako♡eripon♡airi
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

Who is Terada Manami? Tsunku follows her and retweets occasionally but I couldn't find any info about their relation. Her DOB doesn't match his wife or any of his children.

Speaking of which... Hotzmic - I’m a lady now!

I totally forgot that this happened but I found it when searching the BBS for Terada. It felt like a good time to remind everyone about it.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Tsunku wrote and composed her upcoming song from what I can tell. Couldn't find anything about whether they're related so the identical surnames might just be a coincidence.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
honey
Juice=Juice

Post by honey »

Does anyone know what song they play at the beginning of their recent Upcoming videos on Youtube? It sounds like a song I’d add to my dance-pop Maltine Records playlist on Soundcloud lol.
jigenbakuda
Kenshuusei

Post by jigenbakuda »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="aine" data-cid="212713" data-time="1517857640">
Who is <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='http://avex.jp/frame/teradamanami/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">Terada Manami</a>? Tsunku follows her and retweets occasionally but I couldn't find any info about their relation. Her DOB doesn't match his wife or any of his children.

</blockquote>

She was one half of the duo that Tsunku produced called Alom. They did the songs in that H!P anime thing izanami 7 or something. The duo no longer makes music and covered some H!P songs. They had a "The Peanuts" kind of harmonization, but obviously less impressive. They do not identify as idols and both can actually sing. They were solo artists before Alom and likely will continue making music after Alom.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://avex.jp/frame/alom/' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://avex.jp/frame/alom/</a>

She was my favorite of the two and an absolute hottie.
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ
Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)
Tsubuki Factory - ???
<a class="bbc_url" href="https://flic.kr/p/21TdAdk" title="External link">Image</a>
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="honey" data-cid="213454" data-time="1523736541">
Does anyone know what song they play at the beginning of their recent Upcoming videos on Youtube? It sounds like a song I’d add to my dance-pop Maltine Records playlist on Soundcloud lol.</blockquote>

This is like two years late but the current and previous opening songs on Upcoming are from Pink Cres. songs from their Etcetera album.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So question, thought maybe someone could help me out.

I've been doing Year Reviews on my blog and I'm on 2010 and I got stumped because I thought I had all the songs but don't and this one song "Gohoubi no Afternoon Coffee" exists but doesn't anymore?  I wonder if anyone has a link to hearing the track because all I can find is that 15 second CM on YouTube or it's the actual "Afternoon Coffee" that was released like a week later.
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

The song was released digitally so would probably be much harder to find and sounds a bit different from the CM version which is a bit slowed down. Afternoon Musume were an offshoot from Dream Musume.

https://youtu.be/DOZDWOtoWIc
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Technically Afternoon Musume was a precursor to Dream MM.
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="221380" data-time="1606613007">
The song was released digitally so would probably be much harder to find and sounds a bit different from the CM version which is a bit slowed down. Afternoon Musume were an offshoot from Dream Musume.

<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='https://youtu.be/DOZDWOtoWIc' class="bbc_url" title="External link">https://youtu.be/DOZDWOtoWIc</a></blockquote>

Oh thats the version I have, I was looking for the slower one actually

That one is still available on iTunes
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Does anyone know which girl(s) have covered the song Minna Sora no Shita by Ayaka? I know I've heard someone else sing it and I can sort of hear the voice in my head but not well enough to place it. It's driving me crazy. I thought it was from these recent cover videos they've been releasing but I can't find it if it is. Maybe a birthday event? If anyone here knows, I'd really appreciate it.
momoirosaya
つんく♂

Post by momoirosaya »

Maybe you’re thinking of Ruru, but she covered it back in Hiroshima Actors School.

https://youtu.be/LE2XnPpPop4
rikako♡eripon♡airi
sayu1991
こぶしファクトリー

Post by sayu1991 »

Yes, that's it! Thank you; that was driving me crazy. I forgot that I used to watch Ruru's Hiroshima School performances when she was a trainee. I actually thought of Ruru too but the voice in my head was too young, so I thought of Mei but couldn't find anything from her other than her Tegumi (which is awesome).
konnochan
Kenshuusei

Post by konnochan »

MAKI GOTO Matsumoto Seichou Special: Yubi subbed?

not sure where to ask this, but does anyone know if and where theres the full Yubi movie with subs? it exists, i just don't know if anyone still has it. i cant make an acc on hello-online.org bc of something with the servers, but i did find a torrent(?) link that i'll plop down below. Not sure how to use it though since it's not a magnet link or direct download. i think.

if anyone can help, or direct me to someone who can, i'll be eternally greatful :) :)

LINK: https://www.hello-online.org/index.php? ... rrent=2587
JPope
ANGERME

Post by JPope »

I don't think torrent links are allowed here.
konnochan
Kenshuusei

Post by konnochan »

JPope wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:07 pm I don't think torrent links are allowed here.
ahh ok thank u!
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Does anyone know which concert this was?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp9MXlpnjpo
Might need to check it out for Take-chan...

Nevermind, found it's Concert Tour 2018 Haru Juunin Toiro thanks to Aqua's dedicated P!Hing. :lol:
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Question, who did the big "DAkedo/DEmo ne" line of Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game in the Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~ Kudou Haruka Sotsugyou Special? (Disc 3: Kaigawari Gakkyoku, M09. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game)
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

MejraThea wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:55 am Question, who did the big "DAkedo/DEmo ne" line of Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game in the Tanjou 20 Shuunen Kinen Concert Tour 2017 Aki ~We are MORNING MUSUME~ Kudou Haruka Sotsugyou Special? (Disc 3: Kaigawari Gakkyoku, M09. Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game)
Oh it's been a while since I wasn't able to find and code it...
But I did some digging and founded a DVD uploaded here!
So I'll add it to P!H in a moment :hahaha:
DonJuan
ANGERME

Post by DonJuan »

Man, I've been trying to find the special songs on billi for an hour yesterday and wasn't successful. You must have special searching abilities :ph34r:

That being said: It's Sakura.
MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

Thank you both! It's at 19:40 of the linked video. Unfortunately they did a short version of the song, so she didn't get to do the extra long note, but interesting to see. ^_^
AquaChan
ANGERME

Post by AquaChan »

DonJuan wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 pm Man, I've been trying to find the special songs on billi for an hour yesterday and wasn't successful. You must have special searching abilities :ph34r:
12 years of P!H, it's a formation :hahaha:
Solarblade
ANGERME

Post by Solarblade »

So I have a question, I saw this and wondered how no one really talked about this - https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_%E3%82%B2% ... B3_3745589

So Lilpri technically debuted with a mini-album OST?
Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

A little google search says the songs from that soundtrack are from the game and not the anime. The singers are not Kanon, Ayaka and Maeda.