SAILOR MOON ANIME REBOOT SUMMER 2013 - MOMO IRO CLOVER TO SING THEME SONG

Your favorite spot for news, entertainment, video games, TV, movies, books, your mom, etc.

Moderator: Tsuki

emily
Juice=Juice

Re: SAILOR MOON ANIME REBOOT SUMMER 2013 - MOMO IRO CLOVER TO SING THEME SONG

Post by emily »

Yes! I love Saturn's scientist outfit.
[center]Image[/center]
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

I didn't see that one. Link?
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

The entire set is here: <a href="http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... 7899184</a>

So in her version, Chibi-usaMikage is a hikikomori because two years ago she, as Sailor (New) Moon, and Saturn fought enemies without Usagi's knowledge.  Now it's up to Koyomi to take up the mantle.  I think the new enemy (Eclipse) is born from the worries the original senshi have.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Valerie"]
Someone in Japan is taking preorders for musical merch. I ordered the kit with the fan/sticker/penlight. I AM EXCITE.
[/quote]

Be wary of this - there are no fans or stickers announced as merchandise yet. The officially announced merchandise available at the theater are:

- Pamphlet (Myu)

- Photos (Myu)
- Penlights (Myu)
- iPhone 5 cases (1 myu, 2 manga, a few of the previously announced anime designs)
- Cups (3 previously announced anime designs)

- T-shirts (anime designs)
- Clutch bags (new designs, generic symbol/text prints)

- The miracle romance powder (as a preorder to be delivered in december.)

Pics here and here.

Also, if anyone hasn't seen yet, another reprint edition of the manga is coming out with new cover designs and will be bigger, A5 size (so far no word if anything else new will be added). Volumes 1 and 2 will come out together sometime this fall with the rest of the volumes coming out monthly. Cover art for 1 and 2 can be seen here.

I have kind of mixed feelings about the covers. I think on one hand it's kind of nice that Naoko returned to her original style, but at the same time the new designs look kind of dated. Maybe it's the way the color was done? Mercury's face also seems a bit different? It might just be the small image though. I am a bit worried that so far this entire reboot has been very Dark Kingdom Arc-centric. Lots of focus on just the inner senshi and their very first outfits. I hope as time goes by we start to see more of the outers and the Super/Eternal fuku. I also have a dream that these covers might feature some other characters this time, such as the starlights, villains, etc. Last time I found the repeat appearances of characters on the last few covers to be disappointing. Especially the volumes that collected the short stories - those should have had Human Luna or something =/
<p style="text-align:center;">Image

[personal blog | fandom tumblr | sailor moon stuff | coming soon - store!]

Banner by Miss Moonlight♥
Purin-chama
ANGERME

Post by Purin-chama »

Are those covers really "new"? I think I remember having a single comic with that Sailor Moon picture. Also remember seeing the Mercury one before. 
Last edited by Purin-chama on Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

Dammit, I feel like I just bought the last reprint.
Melon
ANGERME

Post by Melon »

IKR.

I don't have Japanese editions though, maybe that's a good reason for a Stan.

I want them to reprint the artbooks! ARTBOOKSSSSSS
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Blargh, I have every japanese edition of the last printing so screw these new covers. aeorg aeirugauerhg aoerughiauiaehg
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="Myst"]
Are those covers really "new"? I think I remember having a single comic with that Sailor Moon picture. Also remember seeing the Mercury one before. 
[/quote]

Yeah, they're new. The official website specifically says of the Nakayoshi issue that previewed the covers:

"The illustrations Takeuchi Naoko newly drew specifically for the "Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Complete Edition" will appear in the October edition of Nakayoshi! The illustrations done for Complete Edition Vol. 1 and 2 are beautiful and mature versions of Sailor Moon and Sailor Mercury!"

But the fact that they seem so familiar to you is kind of what I was getting at - they're so similar to her original style in color and composition that they don't feel fresh and new. I guess it's a fine line to walk - keeping the essence of her style, seeming fresh and new, but not being too crazy different. I feel like she did that with the last reprint edition, but I'm not sure about this one. 

My ultimate dream "complete edition" would have touched up art in the panels and minor edits to fix inconsistencies in the dialogue that came out of Naoko not knowing she was going to be writing more arcs (where possible). We're never going to get that though. :lol: It's probably just going to be new covers with maybe a few new color pages inside or some updated liner notes. 

Zoe
こぶしファクトリー

Post by Zoe »

The last edition did have some changes to the art and text.  Nothing major though.

Not really a fan of the CG art.  
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="TnB"]
 Cover art for 1 and 2 can be seen <a href="http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2 ... ">here.</a>
I have kind of mixed feelings about the covers 

[/quote]

Oh, those look awful!

I don't mind the very (by this time) Sailor-Moon-Generic quality of their design and coloring.  Even though it pretty much looks like she's just redrawing old art.
ImageImage

But they look bad in terms of composition and just...anatomical balance. The Mercury one is atrocious and their smashed up legs make them look uncomfortable and decidedly unheroic. It is like she got worse at drawing over the years  :confused:
Last edited by eri on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShiroiChanUK
こぶしファクトリー

Post by ShiroiChanUK »

I actually really like the drawings :) I think they're pretty cute :)
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="eri"]
But they look bad in terms of composition and just...anatomical balance. The Mercury one is atrocious and their smashed up legs make them look uncomfortable and decidedly unheroic. It is like she got worse at drawing over the years  :confused:

[/quote]
Well, it HAS been 7 years since she last published any manga. :lol: 

But... I'm going to be blatantly honest and probably piss some people off - I don't think Naoko has ever been the greatest of artists. She's had issues with body proportion since day one. [url=<a href="http://members.tripod.com/~tsukino_cele ... iru.gif</a>]This[/url] one image of Michiru always gets me, but there are tons more examples. She used a lot of screen tone in lieu of actual shading in the manga, a majority of the faces she just [url=<a href="http://mangastyle.net/wordpress/images/ ... n15.jpg</a>]drew a deep V[/url] and called it a day, and there are tons of panels throughout the manga where the characters seem half drawn (no eyes, body parts hastily sketched in). The most interesting and beautiful outfits and poses are directly ripped off from high fashion runway shows and ads. Her strength was as a storyteller and the art was kind of secondary. Her art is certainly pretty, and it has a lovely wispy, ethereal quality to it. Her character designs were great. But in terms of "technical" skill, composition, and originality, there are lots of other manga artists who come out on top.

So with all that in mind I'm not disappointed by the drawing ability here so much as the lack of... oomph?  :hahaha: It's the 20th anniversary! The series deserves something like [url=<a href="http://mangastyle.net/book5/v5-16.jpg"> ... -16.jpg</a>]this[/url] or [url=<a href="http://mangastyle.net/book4/4-04.jpg">h ... -04.jpg</a>]this[/url] or [url=<a href="http://mangastyle.net/book3/3-03.jpg">h ... -03.jpg</a>]this[/url]. We've seen Sailor Moon in her standard uniform 100 million times. Let's see her standing in front of the Moon Kingdom or paired with Queen Beryl ala [url=<a href="http://mangastyle.net/book5/v5-24.jpg"> ... -24.jpg</a>]this image[/url] with Galaxia. Let's see Mercury transforming or attacking. None of this basic-pose-with-CG-thrown-on crap! 

Maybe they'll look a bit better with the titles on them so at least there's not so much empty space :/
Last edited by tsukinobyouin on Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

LOL I agree, but I love her style anyway.
Kaori • Risako 

eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

[quote="TnB"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="162297" data-time="1378454589">
<div>

[/quote]

But... I'm going to be blatantly honest and probably piss some people off - I don't think Naoko has ever been the greatest of artists. She's had issues with body proportion since day one....

So with all that in mind I'm not disappointed by the drawing ability here so much as the lack of... oomph?  :hahaha: It's the 20th anniversary!  
</div>
</blockquote>

Well, I'd say that the half-drawn laziness can be a stylistic choice to keep with all that ethereal shojo airiness.  

But...yeahhhhh... there have always been really inconsistent and aesthetically-unpleasing body depictions that can't be explained away by "style."  In that new cover image, Sailor Moon's elbow reaches down past her damn hip bone and the line up of her thighs suggests that her crotch is off-center.  Mercury just looks uncomfortably hunched over and shivering in all that weird, uninteresting negative space.  

And I really agree on your last point.  It isn't so much that these pictures are terrible.  They just seem so half-assed!  
Maybe our expectations are too high?  Everything just seems like a lazy money grab.  We hear nothing substantial about the actual show (new art work, new voice actors, etc) but instead are fed severely overpriced (though<a href="http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2 ... rom-japan/"> i REALLY REALLY WANT THESE EARRINGS</a>) goods based on the old artwork from the early 90s anime.  The only tangible thing so far is the musical revival and getting a chance to see the costumes etc.
tsukinobyouin
ANGERME

Post by tsukinobyouin »

[quote="eri"]

Well, I'd say that the half-drawn laziness can be a stylistic choice to keep with all that ethereal shojo airiness.  

But...yeahhhhh... there have always been really inconsistent and aesthetically-unpleasing body depictions that can't be explained away by "style."  In that new cover image, Sailor Moon's elbow reaches down past her damn hip bone and the line up of her thighs suggests that her crotch is off-center.  Mercury just looks uncomfortably hunched over and shivering in all that weird, uninteresting negative space.  

And I really agree on your last point.  It isn't so much that these pictures are terrible.  They just seem so half-assed!  
Maybe our expectations are too high?  Everything just seems like a lazy money grab.  We hear nothing substantial about the actual show (new art work, new voice actors, etc) but instead are fed severely overpriced (though<a href="http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2 ... rom-japan/"> i REALLY REALLY WANT THESE EARRINGS</a>) goods based on the old artwork from the early 90s anime.  The only tangible thing so far is the musical revival and getting a chance to see the costumes etc.

[/quote]

I actually think the half-drawn stuff had a lot more to do with her super-tight schedule. There was only so much that could be done with her crazy deadlines. I feel the same way about plot holes or parts that came off a bit rushed. It would have been really cool to see what she could have done with more time. This makes it sound like I'm totally hating on the manga, but I'm mostly talking about smaller things. It's that thing where only ~*real fans*~ can pick apart the things they love. :lol:

I agree on the merchandise. All of the cosmetics are brilliant. They're something we never really got in the 90s and they're mature enough to please us old ladies and cute enough to still appeal to younger new fans. The figures are cool and fun and great for collectors who don't have the budget to hunt down the 90s versions on auctions (read: me). But everything else - the cups, the t-shirts, the stickers, most of the iPhone cases, the plashes, etc... tons of reused old promo artwork lazily slapped on stuff. It looks like stuff someone made on Cafepress. The jewelry I think is the most offensive. It's clearly cheap as hell in terms of materials and yet they're charging for it as if it were super fancy. I would be all about the earrings and rings if they were like $40-50, but the prices are a joke. 

HOWEVER. The musical gives me hope. So far it seems like a lot of effort has gone into it, so I'm hoping its a sign of some quality stuff to come our way. My hope is that they're trying to keep everyone hyped up for the 20th anniversary with some quick & dirty merchandise that stirs up memories while they put their real focus on making us a quality anime and some nice associated merch to follow.

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

[quote="TnB"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="eri" data-cid="162297" data-time="1378454589">
<div>

[/quote]

But... I'm going to be blatantly honest and probably piss some people off - I don't think Naoko has ever been the greatest of artists. She's had issues with body proportion since day one. <a href="http://members.tripod.com/~tsukino_cele ... f">This</a> one image of Michiru always gets me, but there are tons more examples. She used a lot of screen tone in lieu of actual shading in the manga, a majority of the faces she just <a href="http://mangastyle.net/wordpress/images/ ... .jpg">drew a deep V</a> and called it a day, and there are tons of panels throughout the manga where the characters seem half drawn (no eyes, body parts hastily sketched in). The most interesting and beautiful outfits and poses are directly ripped off from high fashion runway shows and ads. Her strength was as a storyteller and the art was kind of secondary. Her art is certainly pretty, and it has a lovely wispy, ethereal quality to it. Her character designs were great. But in terms of "technical" skill, composition, and originality, there are lots of other manga artists who come out on top.

So with all that in mind I'm not disappointed by the drawing ability here so much as the lack of... oomph?  :hahaha: It's the 20th anniversary! The series deserves something like <a href="http://mangastyle.net/book5/v5-16.jpg">this</a> or <a href="http://mangastyle.net/book4/4-04.jpg">this</a> or <a href="http://mangastyle.net/book3/3-03.jpg">this</a>. We've seen Sailor Moon in her standard uniform 100 million times. Let's see her standing in front of the Moon Kingdom or paired with Queen Beryl ala <a href="http://mangastyle.net/book5/v5-24.jpg">this image</a> with Galaxia. Let's see Mercury transforming or attacking. None of this basic-pose-with-CG-thrown-on crap! 

Maybe they'll look a bit better with the titles on them so at least there's not so much empty space :/

</div>
</blockquote>

<a href="http://i.imgur.com/MjkpRwW.jpg">Artiemis's human hand</a> has forever, and I mean FOREVER haunted my dreams since the first day I saw the color image Naoko created with the three cats as humans. 

But then I saw Haruna and was like, oh, must be a Japanese thing. ;D

But on a serious note, I agree with this. Naoko was a sucky artist and it was all about the story. I own all but 2 of the artbooks (The super hard to find one where guest artists came and drew pictures and the Stars one, which is now also super expensive. Orz~) and the detail is more amazing in person, you can see she used different papers, spray paint and even beads on the original works (what I wouldn't do to get my hands on a few of them, I want to know how she did them!). The anatomy was secondary.

But what some people seem to forget is that she had a crap load of assistant artists working with her on those manga. I wonder now though, if it's just her doing everything herself? Around the time the Infinity photobook was released she was JUST starting to learn how to colorize on the computer. [<a href="http://i.imgur.com/ViTg90K.jpg">Chibiusa</a>]

And I would also like to point out, she's been doing the exaggerated limbs forever. This is nothing new. Every so often they show up in her wrok. I mean artists in general have been doing it for years. Hell I had a whole college class dedicated to it back in the day. I forget what the term was they used but it was basically like an exaggerated perspective. Limbs would be longer or shorter to make the artwork seem more beautiful.

Anyway I found some examples for you lovelies.
From her Materials Collection, when she tried cell shading - <a href="http://i.imgur.com/8Q2GFAx.jpg">Here</a> <a href="http://i.imgur.com/Jliz6CG.jpg">Here</a>

<a href="http://i.imgur.com/Romjs97.jpg">And for your consideration</a>... Just... picture the body behind this Eternal Moon, visualize her hips and her arms. BABY GOT THIGHS FOR MILES!

But back to the covers, it's clear she's a little rusty in terms of drawing. She's got a family, kids, other things to worry about. I've done the same thing honestly. I'm not going to fault her for it because she'll eventually get back into the swing of things. 
Last edited by Shoujo Q on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Thanks a lot Q...now I cannot unsee that hand.

I always loved the way Takeuchi did shoes.  There's that one picture of them all barefoot (I think on the moon but I don't remember? lol I own that book and everything) and it just horrified me.  But when I try to draw shoes I always try to imitate her style.
Kaori • Risako 

Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

Feet, you say?

<a href="http://sailormoonartbooks.com/manga/26.jpg">Well, there's this.</a>

<a href="http://sailormoonartbooks.com/manga/235.jpg">And this.</a>

<a href="http://sailormoonartbooks.com/manga/428.jpg">And don't forget this.</a> Also can we point out how long her legs would have to be for her actually be able to sit at the bottom of that tub and half her feet hanging all the way to bottom as well.
<p class="bbc_center">Image
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Shoujo Q" data-cid="162361" data-time="1378556170"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="TnB" data-cid="162333" data-time="1378497311">

But they look bad in terms of composition and just...anatomical balance. The Mercury one is atrocious and their smashed up legs make them look uncomfortable and decidedly unheroic. It is like she got worse at drawing over the years :confused:
</blockquote>
Well, it HAS been 7 years since she last published any manga. :
</blockquote>

But on a serious note, I agree with this. Naoko was a sucky artist and it was all about the story. I own all but 2 of the artbooks (The super hard to find one where guest artists came and drew pictures and the Stars one, which is now also super expensive. Orz~) and the detail is more amazing in person, you can see she used different papers, spray paint and even beads on the original works (what I wouldn't do to get my hands on a few of them, I want to know how she did them!). The anatomy was secondary.

But what some people seem to forget is that she had a crap load of assistant artists working with her on those manga. I wonder now though, if it's just her doing everything herself? Around the time the Infinity photobook was released she was JUST starting to learn how to colorize on the computer. [<a href="http://i.imgur.com/ViTg90K.jpg">Chibiusa</a>]

And I would also like to point out, she's been doing the exaggerated limbs forever. This is nothing new. Every so often they show up in her wrok. I mean artists in general have been doing it for years. Hell I had a whole college class dedicated to it back in the day. I forget what the term was they used but it was basically like an exaggerated perspective. Limbs would be longer or shorter to make the artwork seem more beautiful....

But back to the covers, it's clear she's a little rusty in terms of drawing. She's got a family, kids, other things to worry about. I've done the same thing honestly. I'm not going to fault her for it because she'll eventually get back into the swing of things. </blockquote>

Yes, mannerism and all that. Who knew that lazy anatomy studies in comic books would one day be compared to post Renaissance art :lol:

The problem with Takeuchi is that her limb length is inconsistent. Consistent and unnatural just indicates a drawing style and vision. Inconsistent means you can't control your composition. Usagi never had elbows reaching well past her torso before. It just looks stupid.

Secondly, there are genre specific exaggerations common to shojo manga: hair, eyes, neck, limbs (ESP legs) and thinness. But I'm talking about when knees are drawn in at weird places relative to super long legs or when 5 year old chibiusa is given tits and ass. Those jump out like wtf lady?

And "being busy with her family" is a common code word for "unprofessional" in my world so that defense almost hit me as sarcasm haha :lol:

I do wonder about the fact that she was so young at the time and maybe didnt go to art school (can't remember). Its pretty remarkable to see how good she is just on her own raw talent. also, think water colors are all her own work. I lover her use of color!!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

She never went to art school. She has some sort of science-related degree, I think.
aisasami
こぶしファクトリー

Post by aisasami »

<div>(Crossposting in several places. Sorry if you see this again)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I went Saturday night with friends from the prefecture I live in. Overall, I liked the show. The acting was pretty good and the plot was decent. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Things I was thinking while I was watching the show;</div>
<div>
Spoiler: [+]
<div> Miyabi's Mercury reminds me of Ayako's Mercury</div>
<div>- I kept on hoping they would sing "Itsuwari no Forevermore", "Sailor War", and "Yami Koso Utsukushii". Which I knew they didn't. But, was hoping. Although the new ZoixAmi song is really sweet and pretty.</div>
<div>- My favorite character was Jamie's Queen Serenity. She and her singing was very beautiful. Her voice reminds me of Anza's.</div>
<div>- I think, in the beginning, the actresses for the Generals were trying too hard to go deep with their singing voices. I couldn't hear Zoicite or Malachite in the first song well enough.</div>
<div>- Yuuga was really good. She was even better Mamoru in the prince outfit. I had a little problem with her but that's because everything she did was Takarazuka-style. I like Takarazuka but I like characterizations of Mamoru too. (I felt like she did small things that Mamoru wouldn't usually do).</div>
<div>- I was in the third row in the right side of the stage. I thought it was the best seat. When the Senshi fought where the audience was and had to come back on stage, Venus came down the aisle next to my seat, stopped, and stood next to my seat for like 5 seconds before continuing to get back on stage.</div>
<div>- Also, MomoClo is somewhat involved in the musical. Each performance has a different MomoClo member who tells a fortune (as part as a iPhone app game). Shiori was doing a flower fortune telling for the performance I went to.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Comparing with the old Myu, these songs have a different sound to them. You can't really compare the new myu's songs to past myu's. The new songs have their own personality, feelings, and musical style.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>My favorite song was "Tsuki e no Kaidan" because it was really beautiful and Jamie has a great voice.  The catchy songs were the ones that we already know about. Although, "Erosion Boy" is pretty cool. I also liked the couple duets (UxM and the girlsxthe four generals) because they were pretty cute. </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Instrumentation is the same in most other musicals; a blend of an orchestra and contemporary musical pieces. It didn't sound cheap or cheesy either.  As for singing, everyone was great except for a few. I think the actresses Zoicite and Nephrite tried too hard in the beginning to sing in their lower registers in the beginning. It was kind of hard to hear them in their solo lines on the first song. I think the weakest singer was Satomi because her voice wasn't consistent in a few songs. And, I felt like she tried to talk-sing in a few places.</div>
</div>

<div>This is the song list (The question marks are where I am not 100% on the singers. I am trying to remember who sings what because the pamphlet only lists the songs' names.)</div>
<div>
Spoiler: [+]
<div>Act I</div>
<div>1. Lemre Barbar, Lemres, Usagi, Ami, Makoto, Rei, and Minako - Overture! Welcome! to the Game Show!</div>
<div>2. The Four Generals (as a boy idol group) - Erosion Boy</div>
<div>3. Queen Beryl, Lemre Barbar, Lemres, Four Generals - Fukkatsu! Higeki no Joou (Revival! The Queen of Tragedy)</div>
<div>4. Usagi & Mamoru (?) - Negai (Wish)</div>
<div>5. The Four Generals, Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako (?) - Koi wa Sanjigen (Love is Three Dimensional)</div>
<div>6. Tuxedo Kamen - Sanjou! Tuxedo Kamen (Calling On! Tuxedo Kamen!)</div>
<div>7. Zoicite and Ami - Memory Duo</div>
<div>8. Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Venus - Soroibumi! Shiroitsuki Gonin Onna (The Lineup! Five Girls from the White Moon)</div>
<div>9. Queen Serenity - Tsuki e no Kaidan (The Stairs Towards the Moon)</div>
<div>10. The Entire Cast - Sailor Battle La Reconquista</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Act 2</div>
<div>1. ??? (I think everyone had a part in this) - Tsuki to Chikyuu (The Moon and Earth)</div>
<div>2. Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus - We Are the Five Guardians</div>
<div>3. Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, and Venus (?) - Unmei (Fate)</div>
<div>4. Moon (?) - Kakugo (Resolution)</div>
<div>5. Moon and Tuxedo Kamen (?) - Inori (Prayer)</div>
<div>6. Queen Serenity - Wasurenaide (Don't Forget)</div>
<div>[The Curtain Call Song was the first verse and chorus of "We Are the Five Guardians"]</div>
<div>7. Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, and I think Tuxedo Kamen - Moonlight Densetsu</div>

Pictures of Friday's dress rehearsal can be found at:
<a href="http://natalie.mu/comic/news/99353">htt ... s/99353</a>
 <a href="http://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1278161">htt ... 1278161</a>
<a href="http://news.mynavi.jp/articles/2013/09/ ... ormoon/</a>

</div>
<div> </div>
Does anyone know who is going to the musical this week or next weekend? I reallllllllllly want the photo sets now. :(
eri
ANGERME

Post by eri »

i am so jealous. That is all :lol:
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

I need to scream about La Reconquista in every outlet I have. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD. I was wailing and crying and flailing and hitting things, ugh it was so good. I don't want to spoil anything, I just needed to vent :lol:
Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

the musical is currently being subbed and should be up tonight/tomorrow... I'm so excited! I downloaded the soundtrack but I couldn't let myself listen to much of the songs because I really want to experience it knowing who's singing which lines and what the translation is!

ps I got my Luna and Artemis phone case and it's adorable.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Anderei
つんく♂

Post by Anderei »

[quote="Miss Moonlight"]
I need to scream about La Reconquista in every outlet I have. IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD. I was wailing and crying and flailing and hitting things, ugh it was so good. I don't want to spoil anything, I just needed to vent :lol:
[/quote]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaL9B5r ... dded">Were you there for this?</a> Because if so, I'm jealous :(
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

[quote="Anderei"]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Miss Moonlight" data-cid="163501" data-time="1379889997">
<div>
[/quote]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpaL9B5r ... dded">Were you there for this?</a> Because if so, I'm jealous :(

</div>
</blockquote>

Haha sorry I just watched the recording of the nico broadcast and I was still wailing and flailing :lol: I WISH I'd been there (though to be honest by that point I'd have been so knocked over by Yuuga and Midori that I'm not sure I would have even noticed Momoclo)
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I didn't have any time to watch it yet but hopefully this weekend because I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.
Kaori • Risako 

Vikitty
ANGERME

Post by Vikitty »

i watched the subtitled version this morning it was amazing i loved it even more than the old myus tbh although i miss having the outer senshi as well.

and god damn i am so hot for yamato yuuga now. HELLO YES I'D LIKE ONE OF MY OWN TYVM.
HOLD UP! I'M A GEEK THE BIG PARADOX!
Miss Moonlight
モーニング娘。

Post by Miss Moonlight »

Hehe Valerie I saw your posts on tumblr (and a certain friend of mine trying to lure you to the dark side). If you do ever want to watch Takarazuka, I can hook you up :)