YouTube Adventures with Madara

In which we chat about Hello! Project. And TNX. And Nice Girl Project. Yup.

Moderators: testacles_4, Shoujo Q, momoirosaya

yuzuriha
つんく♂

Re: YouTube Adventures with Madara

Post by yuzuriha »

[quote name='enmi' timestamp='1353272152' post='137881']

I will randomly do the crab move in my house. My husband recognizes it. Sometimes I want it to be as widespread as the Gagnam Style stuff.

I think that's pretty awesome that he did the crab at all of those places!

[/quote]

Haha I've been saying exactly the same thing. I'm all DUDE RENAI HUNTER IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN GANGNAM STYLE I DON'T EVEN WANT TO HEAR IT. Happy birthday btw!

Madara - as for the singles in reverse order there's a couple non singles in there too..."3,2,1 BREAKIN' OUT!" and "Hey Mirai!" which wasn't released as an official single, just with the Koinu Dan movie. So just keep those in mind if you're following with a list of releases, but they should be easy enough to figure out.
Kaori • Risako 
 Sakura • Kananan •  Sayuki 

rob
ANGERME

Post by rob »

I love Madara, it's like seeing yourself as a fan before you became to know EVERY LITTLE DAMN THING ABOUT EVERYTHING Image

ahhh I remember thinking morningmusumeonline.com was the holy grail because it had the girls names in English.

Before that my friends and I used to talk in code, I like the short girl, I like the girl with big ears...

Mari and Maki in case anyone was wondering Image
AEUGNewtype
ANGERME

Post by AEUGNewtype »

[quote name='rob' timestamp='1353306633' post='137938']

I love Madara, it's like seeing yourself as a fan before you became to know EVERY LITTLE DAMN THING ABOUT EVERYTHING Image

ahhh I remember thinking morningmusumeonline.com was the holy grail because it had the girls names in English.

Before that my friends and I used to talk in code, I like the short girl, I like the girl with big ears...

Mari and Maki in case anyone was wondering Image

[/quote]

So true with all of this. Its great to talk with someone who is discovering and appreciating all the stuff the way you used to, and he's an awesome guy in real life too!

Hell, all of our local friends still talk in code and make unique nicknames for pretty much every girl in every idol group, even though we know their real names. Its more fun that way :)
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

My friend Josh insists I jump on the Juice=Juice bandwagon, but I'm waiting for a full album or a full-on J=J concert.

He sent me this link of a TV appearance in which they were interviewed and then performed:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVqmeqJp ... eqJpXVU</a>

But he prefaced it with this line: 
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

watch this GREAT live performance (Karin has a bad sprained ankle and reinjured it here so she made her debut on crutches and sitting at performances)

</blockquote>

As a result, I winced every time poor Karin did a dance step. I just kept thinking what pain she must have been in.

He followed up with this link that shows her sitting down for the next performance of it:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR-2pIxA ... pIxA2jo</a>

And prefaced it with this line:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">

Their debut day of release at Sunshine. Karin is positively a star..even sitting on a stool! Watch as she takes in the WHOLE crowd three, four levels up with her eyes and her happy/sad tears at her major debut and inability to perform full out after more than 4 years of waiting for this day.

</blockquote>

I think I have to see them in a full concert performance, with multiple numbers, before I can get off the fence that I'm sitting on. That upcoming one where they team with Berryz, discussed on another thread, just might be the thing to do it.

I'm already a fan of Karin from her Shin Minimoni appearances. I just haven't been impressed with the Juice=Juice songs I've heard so far. 

Truth to tell, it took me a while to warm up to Berryz, C-ute and S/mileage as well.

Last edited by Madara on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

Oh wow, Magic Restaurant.  That brings me back.  That was a segment when I was on study abroad and I would wake up at 6AM every Sunday morning just to watch it and then I would drool over the magic restaurant segments even though most of the time it featured pork or fish, neither of wish I eat.

Kaori • Risako 

al kusanagi
つんく♂

Post by al kusanagi »

Honestly, putting "Morning Musume" in the title will have a higher possibility of them getting flagged and taken down.
PSN: Aurin13
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Sayumi R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

I LOVE anything with foreigners or English in it. Makes the show more relatable to me.
AurA
こぶしファクトリー

Post by AurA »

Ya. That was great
arcobaleno
ANGERME

Post by arcobaleno »

I wonder if Risa's jinx and Koharu nearly flying down the alley has anything to do with that. This video is seriously funny.

(But, I feel for Koharu. It sounds like something I would do.)
Last edited by arcobaleno on Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

If it makes you feel better, Madara, I've watched most of you clips.
4onionz
Kenshuusei

Post by 4onionz »

Nostalgic; I don't know how to thank you. Please keep uploading XD
jochin
つばきファクトリー

Post by jochin »

[quote="Madara"]

<div>
<div>Someone posted a comment on the Morning Musume at Tokyo Disneyland clip on my YouTube Channel:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>これ観たことこない

嬉しいさゆ可愛い</div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div> </div>
<div>Here's how it reads after you click on "translate":</div>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">Cute happy plain hot water that does not come that I saw this

</blockquote>

Anyone want to take another stab at translating that comment?

Thanks.

</div>
</div>
<div></div>
</div>

[/quote]
Something like:
"I haven't seen this before
Sayu is cute when she's happy"

(Anyone wanna enlighten me on wether the extra "こ" is a spelling mistake or part of new grammar for me? Maybe something like "I *think* I haven't seen this before", if the latter?)

Last edited by jochin on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
pandapanda
ANGERME

Post by pandapanda »

That's a wonderful screen shot of Tsug'.
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

The only thing I'm totally sure is that it deals with Kamechan, not with W ^^'.

I would translate it as "The feeling of Kamesan's sweetness is wonderful :laughs:" BUT I'm only a beginner so I won't say it's a really good translation ; it was just to give you a little more accurate idea of what the comment deals with. ^^'
Last edited by Meikochi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

[quote="Meikochi"]
The only thing I'm totally sure is that it deals with Kamechan, not with W ^^'.

I would translate it as "The feeling of Kamesan's sweetness is wonderful :laughs:" BUT I'm only a beginner so I won't say it's a really good translation ; it was just to give you a little more accurate idea of what the comment deals with. ^^'
[/quote]

Ahh, so the commenter is a fan of Eri Kamei, not W, I'm assuming.
aine
ANGERME

Post by aine »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Madara" data-cid="172248" data-time="1392996924">Ahh, so the commenter is a fan of Eri Kamei, not W, I'm assuming.</blockquote>
w (typically lowercase) stands for 'warau', to laugh. When added at the end of the sentence it's basically a Japanese equivalent of 'lol'. Often repeated, the more the wwwww's the stronger the lols.

Not sure if there are any specific conventions for writing W as in the group, but almost surely you'll see it uppercase and not at the end of the sentence where it wouldn't make grammatical sense.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
#whereisyui #ゆいちゃん
~breathe your last and fall into my eternal embrace~
Madara
ANGERME

Post by Madara »

Ah, that's good to know. Thanks, Aine.

And thanks for the translation, Meikochi. It's certainly better than what Google gave us. 
Meikochi
ANGERME

Post by Meikochi »

[quote="Madara"]
This was a comment added to "Maki and Nono in Restaurants":

みきてぃ鋭いwひ辻^ ^

And this was a comment added to "MM Christmas Special 2005, Part 1":

<div>
<div>柳沢さんおもれーww</div>
</div>
[/quote]

First comment : "Mikitty is quick (to think about) lol" and I can't understand the second part ("no crossroad ^^" ??? o.o)
Second one : "Mr Yanagisawa has grown lol lol" or something like that (he spoke about Yanagisawa Shingo, so about the special guest, the actor)

A bit hard because of the way of writing (like informal way of speaking), sorry ^^'.
Last edited by Meikochi on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campy <3 !
hoshi
Kenshuusei

Post by hoshi »

[quote="Meikochi"]

First comment : "Mikitty is quick (to think about) lol" and I can't understand the second part ("no crossroad ^^" ??? o.o)
Second one : "Mr Yanagisawa has grown lol lol" or something like that (he spoke about Yanagisawa Shingo, so about the special guest, the actor)

A bit hard because of the way of writing (like informal way of speaking), sorry ^^'.

[/quote]

Without watching the video, I presume that the first comment is referring to a pun made with Tsuji's name. Hitsuji = sheep.

And I believe omoree is slang for omoshiroi (ie: funny)

MejraThea
ANGERME

Post by MejraThea »

[quote="Madara"]
Yossi, Miki, Ai T., and Sayumi as kindergarten teachers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wSRh7h-XLM

The lunch scene is the best. Just look at what great--and healthy--food these kids take to school with them...and actually eat!
[/quote]

Thank you for this, Madara, I really enjoyed that!
yuzuriha
つんく♂

Post by yuzuriha »

I just watched the Kindergarten clip.  OMG that was the cutest thing ever.

Also...I don't know how many of you watch Mad Men but last season had the most awkward scene of the entire series in my opinion, when Don Draper's son makes him sing this "Father Abraham" song with him at camp....and they totally sang it in Japanese there. 

I love how Mikitty ended up being a natural with the kiddies. <3<3<3

So anyway, thank you Madara for making this day at work with a sinus headache more bearable.  <3
Last edited by yuzuriha on Wed May 21, 2014 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaori • Risako 

Shoujo Q
つんく♂

Post by Shoujo Q »

Bump from the dead.

I honestly thought they had one already but I guess their stuff was just pushed under the TNX rug, But now they have one and it's glorious. (I love The Possible...)
The Possible NOW have a Youtube page!
This is a place where a signature goes. Enjoy some Airi instead.